Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,650 members, 7,820,259 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:16 PM

Help For Layers Hen - Agriculture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / Help For Layers Hen (1012 Views)

How Do I Use Kepproceryl For Layers / Vaccination Program For Layers / Poultry Business Plan For Layers And Broilers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help For Layers Hen by Blitzeee(m): 3:32pm On Aug 24, 2016
Dear Nairalanders,

A friend is in serious need of help now as all her hen stopped laying eggs, sometimes only one or two eggs in a pool of 100.

The age of the hen is about 8 months old and they have been have doing very well before.

Any possible help and medication will of immense assistance.

She has resolved to selling all to recoup her money.
Re: Help For Layers Hen by Nicogen4us(f): 6:11pm On Aug 24, 2016
Blitzeee:
Dear Nairalanders,

A friend is in serious need of help now as all her hen stopped laying eggs, sometimes only one or two eggs in a pool of 100.

The age of the hen is about 8 months old and they have been have doing very well before.

Any possible help and medication will of immense assistance.

She has resolved to selling all to recoup her money.
For how long have they started laying and where is the location of the farm?
Re: Help For Layers Hen by Blitzeee(m): 6:56pm On Aug 24, 2016
Nicogen4us:
For how long have they started laying and where is the location of the farm?

they started laying by march 2016 and have slowing down since July 2016. Thanks for your response
Re: Help For Layers Hen by Nicogen4us(f): 11:35pm On Aug 24, 2016
Blitzeee:

they started laying by march 2016 and have slowing down since July 2016. Thanks for your response
with info you have now it shows that the fowl ate entering into or just in their peak period of laying and if any incident of this nature occur so many factors such as environmental imbalance, irregular in temperature of the house or wrong construction of the house, feeding and water imbalance, low immunity resistance,odour, inhalation of smoke,dirtiness of the housing area etc can cause it which I may not be able to specify because I do not see the flocks. What I will now say is that if your friend apply any drug related to antibiotics and watch them for about 2weeks and there is no changes positively. Let him dispose them because it is under may any layers that has drop from its peak period to catch up again.
Re: Help For Layers Hen by TheUnbeatable(m): 11:47pm On Aug 24, 2016
@Op:

Call a Vet doctor.

God bless your work.

Sincerely
Re: Help For Layers Hen by Blitzeee(m): 6:47am On Aug 25, 2016
Nicogen4us:
with info you have now it shows that the fowl ate entering into or just in their peak period of laying and if any incident of this nature occur so many factors such as environmental imbalance, irregular in temperature of the house or wrong construction of the house, feeding and water imbalance, low immunity resistance,odour, inhalation of smoke,dirtiness of the housing area etc can cause it which I may not be able to specify because I do not see the flocks. What I will now say is that if your friend apply any drug related to antibiotics and watch them for about 2weeks and there is no changes positively. Let him dispose them because it is under may any layers that has drop from its peak period to catch up again.

Thanks so much, the best bet is for her to dispose and prepare for another one. This info is helpful for preventing future occurrence
Re: Help For Layers Hen by Enaxfarm: 10:24am On Aug 25, 2016
Call me on 08036509835 I will help u out
Re: Help For Layers Hen by Blitzeee(m): 4:14pm On Oct 30, 2016
Thanks so much fellow NL, the hens started laying again last month and the eggs are quite big.
Luckily she has only disposed few of the hen

(1) (Reply)

Ginger Available For Export / Systemic Herbicide / 5.01 Acres Of Poultry Farm Available For Sale In Ogun State.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.