Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,213 members, 7,818,723 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:54 PM

Osun Job Centre Is A Fraud, A Misstep - Osun PDP - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Osun Job Centre Is A Fraud, A Misstep - Osun PDP (4692 Views)

Annual Osun PDP Interdenominational Prayers In Pictures / Osun PDP Suspends Iyiola Omisore / School Commissioning: How Aregbesola Decieved Buhari – Osun PDP (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Osun Job Centre Is A Fraud, A Misstep - Osun PDP by eleburu(f): 3:43pm On Aug 24, 2016
Peoples Democratic Party, PDP, Osun state chapter, on Wednesday described the job centre recently inaugurated by the state governor, Mr. Rauf Aregbesola, as a “fraud and another misstep from a straying administration”.

Aregbesola had recently commissioned for use a centre in Osogbo to assist unemployed youths search for jobs in the labour market. But the opposition party, in a statement signed by Prince Diran Odeyemi, its spokesperson, said it was bizarre that the Aregbesola administration that could not pay salaries and pensions of workers and retirees would embark on another round of wasteful spendings through a multi-million naira centre to assist unemployed youths get jobs that are not created or available.

The PDP said Aregbesola’s administration that first introduced “half salary” before other states started copying the idea had tried its hands on many other initiatives to engage the youth without success. It therefore asked the administration to explain what gains O’yes and other programmes had brought to the state.

The statement reads: “Mr. Aregbesola from our findings must have been seeing job centres in advanced countries of the world and thought introducing such would halt his falling popularity among the people of the state” “Imagine if monies expended on the project are spent on clearing the backlog of arrears of salaries owed youth engaged through O’yes scheme and other failed initiatives, the beneficiaries would not have been plunged into deeper economic crisis as they are experiencing now, after accepting to sweep streets even with their degrees.”

source: http://www.naijapopular.com/2016/08/osun-job-centre-is-fraud-misstep-osun.html

Re: Osun Job Centre Is A Fraud, A Misstep - Osun PDP by eleburu(f): 3:45pm On Aug 24, 2016
Re: Osun Job Centre Is A Fraud, A Misstep - Osun PDP by adekolaelect(m): 8:59pm On Aug 24, 2016
What do u want him 2 do again u no do anything when u were there u are now ask some stupid question but I must tell u people benefited 4rm oyes scheme let wait & see the out come of this one too But ones enemy can't catch big grass cuter

6 Likes

Re: Osun Job Centre Is A Fraud, A Misstep - Osun PDP by justhelp(m): 8:27am On Aug 25, 2016
Ha PDP, do you no dey do, create you no dey create,do opposition you no shabi, Die you dey slow to die.PDP what is your own ? Every positive moves by APC is Nagetive to members and supporters of PDP, what a backward party.

8 Likes

Re: Osun Job Centre Is A Fraud, A Misstep - Osun PDP by ReverseEngineer: 8:27am On Aug 25, 2016
This is one of the reasons I personally advocate entrepreneurship. You won't have to depend on these selfish leaders and corrupt system. You become your own boss, and in a matter of time, even if you start small, you'll become great. Youths need to stop depending on inexistent jobs. We're filled with ideas. Don't tell me there aren't funds, bootstrapping is a very potent way to begin a startup, especially in this ICT driven world.. Personal development is the way. Intending Programmers and web developers may wish to check my signature to get started.

1 Like

Re: Osun Job Centre Is A Fraud, A Misstep - Osun PDP by afo86: 8:32am On Aug 25, 2016
Good initiative Ogbeni Rauf... Let the ppl talk...

1 Like

Re: Osun Job Centre Is A Fraud, A Misstep - Osun PDP by agwom(m): 8:33am On Aug 25, 2016
hmm
Re: Osun Job Centre Is A Fraud, A Misstep - Osun PDP by Nobody: 8:34am On Aug 25, 2016
To help youths search for jobs? Why didn't he create the job in the first state? so that youths won't need to search.

This Osun state governor self.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Osun Job Centre Is A Fraud, A Misstep - Osun PDP by Nobody: 8:34am On Aug 25, 2016
adekolaelect:
What do u want him 2 do again u no do anything when u were there u are now ask some stupid question but I must tell u people benefited 4rm oyes scheme let wait & see the out come of this one too But ones enemy can't catch big grass cuter

But to think of it, if you've been to Osun before you well understand some facts. The idea is a welcome one but where's the job in osun? The idea can't work in Osun.

75% of the workforce are government workers.

3 Likes

Re: Osun Job Centre Is A Fraud, A Misstep - Osun PDP by smogup: 8:36am On Aug 25, 2016
Buhari is a dog
Re: Osun Job Centre Is A Fraud, A Misstep - Osun PDP by raphealolami(m): 8:37am On Aug 25, 2016
Funny enough, they keep criticizing and they are the first set of people that you will see there looking for opportunities.

I am waiting for a time when oppositions will come up with solutions to issues rather than criticism approaches to solve problems.

2 Likes

Re: Osun Job Centre Is A Fraud, A Misstep - Osun PDP by free2ryhme: 8:44am On Aug 25, 2016
This thread has not gotten through to next page? After this long on frontpage? Nairalanders can't comment on shit they can't understand
Re: Osun Job Centre Is A Fraud, A Misstep - Osun PDP by omololaade(f): 8:44am On Aug 25, 2016
Where d job dey to start wit
Re: Osun Job Centre Is A Fraud, A Misstep - Osun PDP by Realdeals(m): 8:50am On Aug 25, 2016
Must government provide all jobs or what are they saying! The government is just doing a Jobberman things

1 Like

Re: Osun Job Centre Is A Fraud, A Misstep - Osun PDP by Nobody: 8:51am On Aug 25, 2016
Morafuckaz. This PDP talk iyaf taya me. Em dey there for 7 good years...they did nothing....NOTHING O.....I challenge one of the wailers from the State of Osun to point out a single thing their administration did for 7years. Silly set of people....enemies of progress....even Bayelsa with their huge allocation dey owe workers.....with the poor financial state the state is...baba still dey try do something....

#RADARADA.

4 Likes

Re: Osun Job Centre Is A Fraud, A Misstep - Osun PDP by montezz(f): 8:55am On Aug 25, 2016
adekolaelect:
Who told u they didn't do anything when they where there? I don't belong to any political party but PDP is very right on this one. What job has he created? Rather he has been sacking workers,removing some active workers off payroll(and these people must go to work o),owes retirees,failed to pay full salaries and asked the workers to forget their arrears. Please if you are not in Osun just STHU!

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Osun Job Centre Is A Fraud, A Misstep - Osun PDP by bislab(m): 9:01am On Aug 25, 2016
if the fact is too be said even though I support this party during the last election I think if things continue like this then we have to weep for this nation. workers struggled hard to obtain a certificate to work so as to be paid and you say the economy is bad what does that justify. what is happening now will discourage every hard educationists to look into entrepreneurship and before we know it they start giving the job to the less qualified because the ones that truly have passion for the work is no more interested,and who is going to blame them we are all looking for money. But we are just too blind to see the reality because our conscience have been clouded with sentiments.

1 Like

Re: Osun Job Centre Is A Fraud, A Misstep - Osun PDP by montezz(f): 9:02am On Aug 25, 2016
mightyfada:

But to think of it, if you've been to Osun before you well understand some facts. The idea is a welcome one but where's the job in osun? The idea can't work in Osun.

He is always doing the wrong(may be right if it was Lagos) at the wrong time. People are dying of hunger. Businesses have long folded up. So what's the essence of building a multimillion naira job center? Go to his textile factory,OYESTECH building,and other clueless projects(except roads) he put in place,how many of them still functions? Farmers are weeping...nothing is working. Shey won fe pa wa ni? M nt surprised cos most people defending him here have been paid.

2 Likes

Re: Osun Job Centre Is A Fraud, A Misstep - Osun PDP by Nobody: 9:04am On Aug 25, 2016
montezz:

Who told u they didn't do anything when they where there? I don't belong to any political party but PDP is very right on this one. What job has he created? Rather he has been sacking workers,removing some active workers off payroll(and these people must go to work o),owes retirees,failed to pay full salaries and asked the workers to forget their arrears. Please if you are not in Osun just STHU!

Oya. I challenge you to name the things they did ooo....
I'm from Osun and i witnessed every transition in government so think deep about the lies you gon' cook up.

3 Likes

Re: Osun Job Centre Is A Fraud, A Misstep - Osun PDP by Ximonak: 9:05am On Aug 25, 2016
mightyfada:

Putting the cart before the horse and expecting result.
I wonder why to provide enabling environment for citizens and investors a big deal for Nigeria govt officers
Re: Osun Job Centre Is A Fraud, A Misstep - Osun PDP by Alphaoscar: 9:14am On Aug 25, 2016
mightyfada:

The idea is a very welcome idea . The place is meant to assist the unemployed in getting employed in and outside of Osun state .

I pray the place is well managed and the people criticizing the idea will see the light. One of the reasons the state is finding it difficult to pay salary is because the state government employed too much in a bid to tackle the problem of unemployment.

3 Likes

Re: Osun Job Centre Is A Fraud, A Misstep - Osun PDP by montezz(f): 9:16am On Aug 25, 2016
Freiden:

Oya. I challenge you to name the things they did ooo....
I'm from Osun and i witnessed every transition in government so think deep about the lies you gon' cook up.
I don't need to argue with you but things weren't this bad. The educational system was very good compared to what we have now. I am not saying the present govt didn't do anything...he tried but most projects are misplaced priorities except roads and few others. Saying PDP didn't do anything is a big lie. This govt is owing WAEC despite d fact that he didn't pay for every students. This didn't happen during Oyinlola's era. He paid salaries on time... Textbooks,employed workers,oyincorps,free food for pry schl pupils,WAEC,etc. Some roads around my area were constructed during his time. Things were not this bad. Don't tell me its a national thing 'cos hardship has long started in Osun st lol.

1 Like

Re: Osun Job Centre Is A Fraud, A Misstep - Osun PDP by JustHere2Observ(f): 9:23am On Aug 25, 2016
PDP good at stating the obvious...we all know it is a fraud, tell us something we dont know or move along.
Re: Osun Job Centre Is A Fraud, A Misstep - Osun PDP by Bants(m): 9:25am On Aug 25, 2016
Really job centre where is the job and where is the salary to pay for job Do they even know how job centre works...Aregbesola is yet to impress renovating toilet is not a good policy...he is a Failure
Re: Osun Job Centre Is A Fraud, A Misstep - Osun PDP by tonquendo4u(m): 9:28am On Aug 25, 2016
adekolaelect:
What is d centre supposed to b for?help people find jobs that don't exist?is it an outsourcing firm or what?our leaders sef

1 Like

Re: Osun Job Centre Is A Fraud, A Misstep - Osun PDP by Nobody: 9:40am On Aug 25, 2016
montezz:

I don't need to argue with you but things weren't this bad. The educational system was very good compared to what we have now. I am not saying the present govt didn't do anything...he tried but most projects are misplaced priorities except roads and few others. Saying PDP didn't do anything is a big lie. This govt is owing WAEC despite d fact that he didn't pay for every students. This didn't happen during Oyinlola's era. He paid salaries on time... Textbooks,employed workers,oyincorps,free food for pry schl pupils,WAEC,etc. Some roads around my area were constructed during his time. Things were not this bad. Don't tell me its a national thing 'cos hardship has long started in Osun st lol.

[b]The Free food project hasnt stopped, the free text books hasnt stopped, and the payment of WAEC fees hasnt stopped...or did WAEC complain to you about bn owed(you should make this your problem). Aregbe came and said all they wasnt enuf to elevate the state...and did more and more....and more. What is misplaced priorities to you isnt misplaced priorities to others.

During PDP's administration, they did almost nothing...either placed or misplaced.....oh! My bad i remember they increased the number of political thugs we have in the state....since they needed em to extend their reign....and they also called bk some of the retrenched workers by the then AD administration. Those were the only significant thing they did. In terms of social amenities. ...they did nothing. All the road they said they constructed. ..none survived their administration, they all went bad.

Hardship in the state didnt start yesterday neither did hardship in Nigeria. Everybody knows this. They both started about the same time.....

[/b]
Re: Osun Job Centre Is A Fraud, A Misstep - Osun PDP by tola268: 10:15am On Aug 25, 2016
montezz:

All that speaking infavour of Aregbesola are people of big heads with little sense, let them tell us their gain in Aregbesola administration even APC front liners in osun state, what is their gain in Aregbesola administration? Well, l can't blame you too much because the portrait of you are in Cuba serving as idols
Re: Osun Job Centre Is A Fraud, A Misstep - Osun PDP by MrImole: 10:21am On Aug 25, 2016
hmmm

Aregbesola is a very brilliant thief, an excellent one.
Re: Osun Job Centre Is A Fraud, A Misstep - Osun PDP by Waspy(m): 10:23am On Aug 25, 2016
I can only imagine how some people actually come online and defend the senselessness of Aregbese government.

The truth will reveal itself by Nov 2018 when the goon leaves office

(1) (2) (Reply)

Naira Exchange Rate To Other African Currencies / Atiku: I Told You Guys, IPOB/Biafran=PDP, You Doubted Me! / Dirtiest City In Nigeria (pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.