Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,942 members, 7,852,176 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 01:33 PM

10 Things Everyone Who Had A Saving Box Back In The Day Can Relate To - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / 10 Things Everyone Who Had A Saving Box Back In The Day Can Relate To (505 Views)

Ten Pictures Suicide Bombers Can Relate To / 10 Things Police Officers Don’t Want You To Know / 5 Pictures You Can Relate To If You’ve Ever Tangled With The Nigerian Police For (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

10 Things Everyone Who Had A Saving Box Back In The Day Can Relate To by Nobody: 5:07pm On Aug 24, 2016
1. When you forget to put a visitor’s money inside the box immediately and your mother asks to keep it for you
Which money will I use to buy new clothes for you?

2 Shares

Re: 10 Things Everyone Who Had A Saving Box Back In The Day Can Relate To by Nobody: 5:08pm On Aug 24, 2016
2. When you get small change and you’re wondering whether to keep it inside the box or buy extra snacks at school
It’s just 50 naira abeg

Re: 10 Things Everyone Who Had A Saving Box Back In The Day Can Relate To by Nobody: 5:09pm On Aug 24, 2016
3. You when you see your uncles and aunts.
I have a kolo oh, aunty

Re: 10 Things Everyone Who Had A Saving Box Back In The Day Can Relate To by Nobody: 5:10pm On Aug 24, 2016
4. You when you have to use hanger or a scissor to remove money from your saving box when you’re dead broke
Don’t judge me plis

Re: 10 Things Everyone Who Had A Saving Box Back In The Day Can Relate To by Nobody: 5:10pm On Aug 24, 2016
5. You when you shake the box to hear the rattle of the money
Hayy, I’m a millionaire oh

Re: 10 Things Everyone Who Had A Saving Box Back In The Day Can Relate To by Nobody: 5:11pm On Aug 24, 2016
6. And then stuffing the kolo with paper for it to rattle more
My kolo has to make the most noise.

Re: 10 Things Everyone Who Had A Saving Box Back In The Day Can Relate To by Nobody: 5:11pm On Aug 24, 2016
7. When it’s December already and it’s time to break the kolo
I did it

Re: 10 Things Everyone Who Had A Saving Box Back In The Day Can Relate To by Nobody: 5:13pm On Aug 24, 2016
8. You when you finally break your saving box
#MoneyGang #RichGang

Re: 10 Things Everyone Who Had A Saving Box Back In The Day Can Relate To by Nobody: 5:13pm On Aug 24, 2016
9. And when you find out that your money was higher than that of your siblings
Godwin

Re: 10 Things Everyone Who Had A Saving Box Back In The Day Can Relate To by Nobody: 5:14pm On Aug 24, 2016
10. You when you have to start the whole kolo thing all over again
Chai. Shey na like this e go be again?

(1) (Reply)

Another 26-year-old Man Murdered In Makurdi, Benue State (PHOTOS) / Sharing My Dream With Nairalanders. / Kenyan Prison Warder Runs Amok, Goes On Shooting Spree, Holds His Lover Hostage

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.