Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,352 members, 7,815,737 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:22 PM

Problem Associated With Non Removable Batteries..opinion Needed On Infinix Hot 4 - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Problem Associated With Non Removable Batteries..opinion Needed On Infinix Hot 4 (5860 Views)

Removable Vs Non-removable Battery Phones; Which One To Choose? / What Do You Do When Your Phone With A Non Removable Battery Falls Into Water?? / 5 Things You Should Know If You Are Using A Phone With A Non-removable Battery (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Problem Associated With Non Removable Batteries..opinion Needed On Infinix Hot 4 by Zyzman: 6:06pm On Aug 24, 2016
Hello guys I intend 2 buy the new launched infinix hot 4 buh after checking the specs I see it coming with a non removable battery so I need ur opinion on whether it advisable 2 buy a non removable battery phone or a removable one cause I even heard the stress one goes through to change a non removable battery when it spoils.....opinion Needed please.
Re: Problem Associated With Non Removable Batteries..opinion Needed On Infinix Hot 4 by eph12(m): 6:24pm On Aug 24, 2016
I don't think I can ever knowingly buy a phone with a non removable battery.
Re: Problem Associated With Non Removable Batteries..opinion Needed On Infinix Hot 4 by chachazzy(m): 6:35pm On Aug 24, 2016
I use an infinix non removable battery phone, it fell down from my hand yesterday and since then, it has refuse to come on, trying to switch it on ever since without success. I don't know what to do.
I believe detachable phones are better.
Re: Problem Associated With Non Removable Batteries..opinion Needed On Infinix Hot 4 by Zyzman: 6:38pm On Aug 24, 2016
Chachazzy so it advisable not to buy a non removable battery phone
Re: Problem Associated With Non Removable Batteries..opinion Needed On Infinix Hot 4 by chachazzy(m): 6:44pm On Aug 24, 2016
Zyzman:
Chachazzy so it advisable not to buy a non removable battery phone
I wouldn't say, there are merits and demerits of buying such phones, so try Google, you will learn more from there.

Seven Blessings.
Re: Problem Associated With Non Removable Batteries..opinion Needed On Infinix Hot 4 by Sphilip1(m): 7:49pm On Aug 24, 2016
If you ask me... I think non removable are pretty cool... When they spoil they can be changed, but you can find replacement in just any phone store.

Go for it and get the infinix
Re: Problem Associated With Non Removable Batteries..opinion Needed On Infinix Hot 4 by Sphilip1(m): 7:53pm On Aug 24, 2016
chachazzy:
I use an infinix non removable battery phone, it fell down from my hand yesterday and since then, it has refuse to come on, trying to switch it on ever since without success. I don't know what to do.

the battery can be removed but its just that it cannot be removed by owners... But can be removed by technicians and manufacturers...

Just go to any plaza or technician, he will lose the phone, remove and put in the battery again. It should work

1 Like

Re: Problem Associated With Non Removable Batteries..opinion Needed On Infinix Hot 4 by Obagoblog(m): 1:25pm On Aug 25, 2016
what I noticed is that all these recent smartphones coming with non removable battery are always of high battery capacity.. Like the new infinix hot 4 you're talking about is 4000mAh... check below link and see for yourself
http://www.obagoblog.com/2016/08/infinix-hot-4-specs-pros-cons-price.html

1 Like

Re: Problem Associated With Non Removable Batteries..opinion Needed On Infinix Hot 4 by Sphilip1(m): 1:27pm On Aug 25, 2016
Obagoblog:
what I noticed is that all these recent smartphones coming with non removable battery are always of high battery capacity.. Like the new infinix hot 4 you're talking about is 4000mAh... check below link and see for yourself
http://www.obagoblog.com/2016/08/infinix-hot-4-specs-pros-cons-price.html

You're actually right!
Re: Problem Associated With Non Removable Batteries..opinion Needed On Infinix Hot 4 by augster(m): 3:03pm On Aug 25, 2016
Zyzman:
Hello guys I intend 2 buy the new launched infinix hot 4 buh after checking the specs I see it coming with a non removable battery so I need ur opinion on whether it advisable 2 buy a non removable battery phone or a removable one cause I even heard the stress one goes through to change a non removable battery when it spoils.....opinion Needed please.
non removable batteries can actually be replaced by technicians, but you yourself can't remove it
Contact me to buy your Infinix Hot 4 and you get 70% discount on shipping fees.
Re: Problem Associated With Non Removable Batteries..opinion Needed On Infinix Hot 4 by Sphilip1(m): 4:33pm On Aug 25, 2016
augster:
non removable batteries can actually be replaced by technicians, but you yourself can't remove it
Contact me to buy your Infinix Hot 4 and you get 70% discount on shipping fees. 08100041548

Thats just want am saying! Thanks
Re: Problem Associated With Non Removable Batteries..opinion Needed On Infinix Hot 4 by Zyzman: 5:34pm On Aug 25, 2016
Thanks guys I appreciate y'all I still think about the stress of going to Carl care for weeks before changing the battery
Re: Problem Associated With Non Removable Batteries..opinion Needed On Infinix Hot 4 by Babanhajiya(m): 5:49pm On Aug 25, 2016
I have been using a phone Lenovo A5000 with 40000mah non removable battery for about 6 months now and so far so good I have not encountered any problem with the battery.
Re: Problem Associated With Non Removable Batteries..opinion Needed On Infinix Hot 4 by independent12: 6:14pm On Aug 25, 2016
Check out the pros and cons of both removable battery and non removable battery Here
Re: Problem Associated With Non Removable Batteries..opinion Needed On Infinix Hot 4 by olasubomi007(m): 8:46pm On Aug 25, 2016
My cousin got the hot 4 last week like 3 days after it was launched.. It's a super cool phone.. D fingerprint sensor is perfect.. Nd back to d issue of battery.. Non removable batteries are better bro.. I have been using d L5 and then to L8 and I can tell you that they are superb.. The battery hardly spoils.. I hope you know the removing and replacing of batteries is what makes them to have defects..

#peace
Re: Problem Associated With Non Removable Batteries..opinion Needed On Infinix Hot 4 by Carlcaresophia: 8:56am On Aug 26, 2016
chachazzy:
Hello Chachazzy, as for the problem you mentioned,you can take your phone to our Carlcare Service Center, our technicians there will try to help you with it. If you need us send your address and hotline of our service center, please let us know the city and state you are living in now. Thank you!
Re: Problem Associated With Non Removable Batteries..opinion Needed On Infinix Hot 4 by xtervaganza(m): 9:41am On Aug 26, 2016
I've used 2 nonremovable battery phones without a problem.

Currently I use the note 3 and I have not even removed the battery this year
Re: Problem Associated With Non Removable Batteries..opinion Needed On Infinix Hot 4 by Zyzman: 10:15am On Aug 26, 2016
olasubomi007:
My cousin got the hot 4 last week like 3 days after it was launched.. It's a super cool phone.. D fingerprint sensor is perfect.. Nd back to d issue of battery.. Non removable batteries are better bro.. I have been using d L5 and then to L8 and I can tell you that they are superb.. The battery hardly spoils.. I hope you know the removing and replacing of batteries is what makes them to have defects..

#peace
I thought l8 was removable but how did he buy the hot 4
Re: Problem Associated With Non Removable Batteries..opinion Needed On Infinix Hot 4 by Zyzman: 10:22am On Aug 26, 2016
independent12:
Check out the pros and cons of both removable battery and non removable battery https://accesshub..com.ng/2016/06/removable-vs-non-removable-battery.html?m=1
thanks man
Re: Problem Associated With Non Removable Batteries..opinion Needed On Infinix Hot 4 by olasubomi007(m): 1:10pm On Aug 26, 2016
Zyzman:
I thought l8 was removable but how did he buy the hot 4

Jumia
Re: Problem Associated With Non Removable Batteries..opinion Needed On Infinix Hot 4 by independent12: 4:18pm On Aug 31, 2016
Zyzman:
thanks man
you are welcome grin
Re: Problem Associated With Non Removable Batteries..opinion Needed On Infinix Hot 4 by sheddy03: 4:36pm On Aug 31, 2016
Babanhajiya:
I have been using a phone Lenovo A5000 with 40000mah non removable battery for about 6 months now and so far so good I have not encountered any problem with the battery.
mine is infinix note 2, 8months now. no stress at all.
Re: Problem Associated With Non Removable Batteries..opinion Needed On Infinix Hot 4 by fbabs(m): 3:05am On Jul 03, 2018
Infinix hot 4 pro for sale 30,000 NGN
Re: Problem Associated With Non Removable Batteries..opinion Needed On Infinix Hot 4 by wilsim(m): 9:56pm On Oct 16, 2018
fbabs:
Infinix hot 4 pro for sale 30,000 NGN
update me.

(1) (Reply)

MTN Akanchawa / Mouth Watering Data From Globacom / Which Season Movie Are You Watching On Ya Phone Now

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.