Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,929 members, 7,828,233 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 06:58 AM

Which Season Movie Are You Watching On Ya Phone Now - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Which Season Movie Are You Watching On Ya Phone Now (5877 Views)

3 Reasons You Should Never Get A New Phone Now / Make Money With Your ANDROID PHONE NOW!!! Its Legit / How To Snap Beautiful Photos With Smart Your Phone Now (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Which Season Movie Are You Watching On Ya Phone Now by SunstarS(m): 10:19am On Sep 27, 2016
Hello peeps...
what season movie are you currently watching on ya phone and do well to tell us where you got it..
You can post the direct link...
Re: Which Season Movie Are You Watching On Ya Phone Now by finni(m): 1:38pm On Sep 27, 2016
Visit http://o2tvseries.com and choose your choice alphabetically.

You can try Stranger Things; The Night Of and Power

1 Like

Re: Which Season Movie Are You Watching On Ya Phone Now by Nobody: 1:46pm On Sep 27, 2016
Jenifas diary on iroko tv grin grin grin. Now on season 6.

Newman street, on same iroko tv.

4 Likes

Re: Which Season Movie Are You Watching On Ya Phone Now by abdeiz(m): 3:46pm On Sep 27, 2016
Tyrant

3 Likes

Re: Which Season Movie Are You Watching On Ya Phone Now by sheddy03: 4:20pm On Sep 27, 2016
right now on white collar. from o2tvseries.com
Re: Which Season Movie Are You Watching On Ya Phone Now by nazeefsco(m): 5:16pm On Sep 27, 2016
Most of the movies i watch are on break so am waiting for them to start airing again this October. ...the movies are THE FLASH ,LEGENDS OF TOMORROW and super girl ...i know they are all DC movies but who doesn't like DC comic movies??...and oh! I use Utorrent to download them HD ehh cheesy grin

4 Likes

Re: Which Season Movie Are You Watching On Ya Phone Now by Fidelismaria: 5:52pm On Sep 27, 2016
nazeefsco:
Most of the movies i watch are on break so am waiting for them to start airing again this October. ...the movies are THE FLASH ,LEGENDS OF TOMORROW and super girl ...i know they are all DC movies but who doesn't like DC comic movies??...and oh! I use Utorrent to download them HD ehh cheesy grin

Me too

Arrow inclusive

3 Likes

Re: Which Season Movie Are You Watching On Ya Phone Now by Fidelismaria: 5:54pm On Sep 27, 2016
Am also watching
Lucifer
Agents of shield
Scorpion
Nd
Beauty nd beast

4 Likes

Re: Which Season Movie Are You Watching On Ya Phone Now by timbros(m): 5:57pm On Sep 27, 2016
Someone suggest season movies for me to download and HD links to download from.

I enjoy crime/investigation movies so suggest such genre. I have watched 24, Prison Break, Lost....If you have watched these, you would know the kind of movies I enjoy.

Looking forward to your suggestions.

1 Like

Re: Which Season Movie Are You Watching On Ya Phone Now by nazeefsco(m): 5:59pm On Sep 27, 2016
Fidelismaria:

Me too

Arrow inclusive

yeah i forgot arrow thanks for the reminder wink

2 Likes

Re: Which Season Movie Are You Watching On Ya Phone Now by Aztezee(m): 6:15pm On Sep 27, 2016
Lucifer Power The last ship Empire Download them from o2tvseries.Com

1 Like

Re: Which Season Movie Are You Watching On Ya Phone Now by Edox4(m): 7:39pm On Sep 27, 2016
timbros:

I enjoy crime/investigation movies so suggest such genre. I have watched 24, Prison Break, Lost....If you have watched these, you would know the kind of movies I enjoy.

Blindspot

4 Likes

Re: Which Season Movie Are You Watching On Ya Phone Now by Innoxxacs: 7:49pm On Sep 27, 2016
timbros:

Try FRINGE

2 Likes

Re: Which Season Movie Are You Watching On Ya Phone Now by fharmah(m): 7:51pm On Sep 27, 2016
Supernatural
power
empire
blacklist
blind spot

etc

2 Likes

Re: Which Season Movie Are You Watching On Ya Phone Now by Noble11(m): 8:09pm On Sep 27, 2016
Power
Queen of the south

Looking for a new series coz both just ended

2 Likes

Re: Which Season Movie Are You Watching On Ya Phone Now by mizhefeh(f): 8:11pm On Sep 27, 2016
Power
How to get away with muder
The originals
Beauty n d beast
Jane the virgin

Looking for new series dou

1 Like

Re: Which Season Movie Are You Watching On Ya Phone Now by gen2briz(m): 8:19pm On Sep 27, 2016
I yamm coming

1 Like

Re: Which Season Movie Are You Watching On Ya Phone Now by Nobody: 8:31pm On Sep 27, 2016
power

1 Like

Re: Which Season Movie Are You Watching On Ya Phone Now by KillerBeauty(f): 8:40pm On Sep 27, 2016
Revolution
New girl

www.o2tvseries.com

1 Like

Re: Which Season Movie Are You Watching On Ya Phone Now by kharyode(m): 8:41pm On Sep 27, 2016
M waiting for .. The flash ,super girl, arrow, legend of tomorrow, but m watching Gotham season 3 and Lucifer season 2.. The just released them 5 days back...
Re: Which Season Movie Are You Watching On Ya Phone Now by sheddy03: 8:42pm On Sep 27, 2016
timbros:

try person of interest, white collar.
Re: Which Season Movie Are You Watching On Ya Phone Now by kharyode(m): 8:48pm On Sep 27, 2016
M waiting for . The flash ,super girl, arrow, legend of tomorrow, but m watching Gotham season 3 and Lucifer season 2.. The just released them 5 days back.
Re: Which Season Movie Are You Watching On Ya Phone Now by DJEhimond(m): 9:24pm On Sep 27, 2016
timbros:

Blindspot
Undercovers
Re: Which Season Movie Are You Watching On Ya Phone Now by idu1(m): 9:35pm On Sep 27, 2016
Agent of shield
Dark matter
Intelligence
Re: Which Season Movie Are You Watching On Ya Phone Now by Olamyyde(m): 9:36pm On Sep 27, 2016
timbros:

Dexter @dl.tehmovies.com
click on 94, then series...all HD

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Which Season Movie Are You Watching On Ya Phone Now by Nobody: 9:42pm On Sep 27, 2016
Cuendo Souos Mia
Second Chance..... .

Trying to get that Nostalgic feeling back. The Memory is so awesome.
Re: Which Season Movie Are You Watching On Ya Phone Now by joseph214(m): 9:42pm On Sep 27, 2016
Fear the walking dead and Lucifer. Waiting for DC series on cw.
Re: Which Season Movie Are You Watching On Ya Phone Now by NoGawking: 9:52pm On Sep 27, 2016
Olamyyde:

Dexter @dl.tehmovies.com
click on 94, then series...all HD
It's in season?
Re: Which Season Movie Are You Watching On Ya Phone Now by dihno4real(m): 10:20pm On Sep 27, 2016
1. beauty and the beast : season 4
2. into the bad land.. ; you don't want to miss this movie
Re: Which Season Movie Are You Watching On Ya Phone Now by Chazzyboy: 10:24pm On Sep 27, 2016
kharyode:
M waiting for . The flash ,super girl, arrow, legend of tomorrow, but m watching Gotham season 3 and Lucifer season 2.. The just released them 5 days back.
is lucifer. Interesting?
Re: Which Season Movie Are You Watching On Ya Phone Now by emperortony: 10:47pm On Sep 27, 2016
Power
Tyrant
2broke girls
Friends with better lives
Devious maid
2 and half men.

But power and tyrant are over 4 now
Re: Which Season Movie Are You Watching On Ya Phone Now by bawanishege: 10:47pm On Sep 27, 2016
Agents of SHEILD
Arrow
Almost Human
Legends of tomorrow
how to get away with murder
Brooklyn 99
Heroes Reborn
Dark Matter
Tyrant
Blackish
Big Bang Theory
Chuck
crossbow
Suits
Blind Spot
Last Ship
Gotham
And Few others

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Airtel 350 Naira For 1gb New Code / Issue With My New Infinix S4(Please Help) / Why I Will Never Regret Buying Infinix Note 8 Device

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.