Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,010 members, 7,817,976 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:59 AM

Finally This Is How You Can Apply At Linda Ikeji Media - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Finally This Is How You Can Apply At Linda Ikeji Media (3792 Views)

My Experience Job Hunting At Linda Ikeji Media / Nairalander Silverdam Visits Linda Ikeji Media Office In Lekki / Who Got An Invite To Linda Ikeji Media Interview - Tomorrow (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Finally This Is How You Can Apply At Linda Ikeji Media by Glossyclick(m): 6:55pm On Aug 24, 2016
Linda Ikeji Media is hiring! And here's how you can apply! :-)

Like most of you know, I'm expanding my business to include TV, Radio, Music and something else ...shhh...lol. If you missed it, read all about it here. I need to hire staff to get the work done.

At Linda Ikeji Media we are looking to hire the following;
Front desk officer/receptionist, TV presenters, editors, producers, content developers, cameramen, entertainment/music/crime writers, Radio hosts, sound engineers, HR, Accountant, Administrative staff, customer care, marketers and IT professionals. They even said I might need a PA...lol.

If you think you can fit in any of these roles or even qualified for them, please send CV to contactus@lindaikejimedia.com or lindaikejimedia@gmail.com. If you're shortlisted, we will call you for a one-on-one interview. Thanks guys, good-luck and God bless!

Source: Lindaikejisblog.com

Advertiser: http://www.glossyclick.com/2016/08/finally-this-is-how-you-can-apply-at.html?m=1

2 Shares

Re: Finally This Is How You Can Apply At Linda Ikeji Media by Dominionhost(m): 7:19pm On Aug 24, 2016
Oya guys, what are you waiting for?
Re: Finally This Is How You Can Apply At Linda Ikeji Media by thesicilian: 7:19pm On Aug 24, 2016
That awkward moment when you walk into Linda Ikeji's office for an interview, knowing fully well in your mind how many times you have insulted her on social media

38 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Finally This Is How You Can Apply At Linda Ikeji Media by braithwaite(m): 7:30pm On Aug 24, 2016

Miss linda.. you're blessed..
Haters will hate

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Finally This Is How You Can Apply At Linda Ikeji Media by MrRichy(m): 10:58pm On Aug 24, 2016
Op you forgot to add

All wizkid fans would be disqualified grin

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Finally This Is How You Can Apply At Linda Ikeji Media by bigboy1010: 12:23am On Aug 25, 2016
Those that always insult her here would be the first to forward their CV tongue

2 Likes

Re: Finally This Is How You Can Apply At Linda Ikeji Media by Gosj01(m): 12:56am On Aug 25, 2016
Re: Finally This Is How You Can Apply At Linda Ikeji Media by olsmade(m): 12:58am On Aug 25, 2016
Why does she always end every other sentence with lol?

1 Like

Re: Finally This Is How You Can Apply At Linda Ikeji Media by Benjom(m): 4:28am On Aug 25, 2016
That's a good one from her.

1 Like

Re: Finally This Is How You Can Apply At Linda Ikeji Media by Chuukwudi(m): 6:25am On Aug 25, 2016
Chai. Making sense.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Finally This Is How You Can Apply At Linda Ikeji Media by DIFY20(f): 7:26am On Aug 25, 2016
She should be warn because of bad belle ofonjas

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Finally This Is How You Can Apply At Linda Ikeji Media by angusakpuogwu: 8:03am On Aug 25, 2016
I am a graduate civil engineer and I have a 101 interest in the media profession with little or no work experience in that regard. pls I hope I can apply

1 Like

Re: Finally This Is How You Can Apply At Linda Ikeji Media by martdap12(m): 8:34am On Aug 25, 2016
Wow! so good

1 Like

Re: Finally This Is How You Can Apply At Linda Ikeji Media by braine(m): 8:40am On Aug 25, 2016
MrRichy:
Op you forgot to add

All wizkid fans would be disqualified grin

grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Finally This Is How You Can Apply At Linda Ikeji Media by LaurelP(m): 8:54am On Aug 25, 2016
I respect this lady. She keeps waxing stronger despite all the bad belle.

Now tell me, how many people has Wizkid employed in Nigeria?

3 Likes

Re: Finally This Is How You Can Apply At Linda Ikeji Media by chumakk: 9:32am On Aug 25, 2016
Can she pull all these at once? Why not start with one maybe radio to test the market. She might end up burning up money by the end of day.
Re: Finally This Is How You Can Apply At Linda Ikeji Media by Nobody: 10:54am On Aug 25, 2016
thesicilian:
That awkward moment when you walk into Linda Ikeji's office for an interview, knowing fully well in your mind how many times you have insulted her on social media

You just got my ribs cracking mehn! I'm guilty of that too just because of her aproco biz. Anyways, I will still apply o....hahahaha undecided kiss

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Finally This Is How You Can Apply At Linda Ikeji Media by Dreyl(m): 11:38am On Aug 25, 2016
Good for her, it's good to be your boss, ask seun.

1 Like

Re: Finally This Is How You Can Apply At Linda Ikeji Media by Nairastake: 12:52pm On Aug 25, 2016
Nice one
Re: Finally This Is How You Can Apply At Linda Ikeji Media by Amaezy: 2:40pm On Sep 21, 2016
Pls who knows if Linda Ikeji Media have started calling for interview.
Re: Finally This Is How You Can Apply At Linda Ikeji Media by guiddoti: 2:59pm On Sep 21, 2016
Omohjick:

You just got my ribs cracking mehn! I'm guilty of that too just because of her aproco biz. Anyways, I will still apply o....hahahaha undecided kiss
one by one, dey don dey apply. grin
NB: Na joke oooo

(1) (Reply)

Comprehensive List Of Candidates Coming For Graduate Fair.(abuja) / Part-time Jobs For Teens, College & High School Students / Currently Recruiting Retail Support Executive !!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.