Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,442 members, 7,816,016 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:34 PM

Picture Of Ojo Madueke At Un General Assembly - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Picture Of Ojo Madueke At Un General Assembly (1402 Views)

Buhari, Obama, Ban Ki-Moon At UN General Meeting (Photos) / Buhari And His Entourage After Addressing The UN General Assembly (Photos) / President Buhari Feeling Relaxed At UN General Meeting (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Picture Of Ojo Madueke At Un General Assembly by floriana(m): 1:34pm On Sep 30, 2009
Picture Of Ojo Madueke At UN General Assembly

I keep wondering and asking the question about what is wrong with Nigeria. The answers I get are many. Imagine Ojo Madueke, one of Nigeria's most recycled dead-woods, who had the unfortunate job of representing Yaradua (Saudi servant) at the UN General assembly. Instead of him to appear in a well appointed and modest dress, he chose to appear like an Agbero (motor park tout) with a touch of Baba Suwe's grooming. See picture.

Re: Picture Of Ojo Madueke At Un General Assembly by spoOne: 1:39pm On Sep 30, 2009
Too funny for me, grin grin grin grin
Re: Picture Of Ojo Madueke At Un General Assembly by ifyalways(f): 1:44pm On Sep 30, 2009
is this for real?i doubt it undecided
funny and fugly pics though.
Re: Picture Of Ojo Madueke At Un General Assembly by bibiking1(m): 2:16pm On Sep 30, 2009
Is this worse that Obasanjo's best?
Re: Picture Of Ojo Madueke At Un General Assembly by sunnytop: 2:17pm On Sep 30, 2009
Dnt be surprise is real pics,how do u wnt him to look like,old fools and stupid servant of ya-ra-dum which boths of them are thesame thing(like father like son)we dnt even knw who is the father among them.because of what he wnt to eat he is serving as errand boy for somebody who is old enough to be his father,useless demons, animal, evil people.God will punish them all.
Re: Picture Of Ojo Madueke At Un General Assembly by snowdrops(m): 2:18pm On Sep 30, 2009
Apart from the guy being congenitally ugly, i dont see anything wrong with his choice of clothing.
Re: Picture Of Ojo Madueke At Un General Assembly by floriana(m): 2:43pm On Sep 30, 2009
@snowdrops

A congenitally ugly guy should not wear a congenitally ugly cap. thats what is wrong.
Re: Picture Of Ojo Madueke At Un General Assembly by Jarus(m): 2:49pm On Sep 30, 2009
;d ;d
Re: Picture Of Ojo Madueke At Un General Assembly by bawomolo(m): 2:56pm On Sep 30, 2009
snowdrops:

Apart from the guy being congenitally ugly, i dont see anything wrong with his choice of clothing.

What's bad about his attire?

Must everyone wear suit and tie?
Re: Picture Of Ojo Madueke At Un General Assembly by Nobody: 5:36pm On Sep 30, 2009
I could not stop laughing  grin grin grin grin I am sorry but on this occassion I don't know between Ojo and OBJ who looks sadder. I think its a toss up. grin grin grin

but to be honest if he was addressing the UN General Assembly regardless of the angle the picture is taken they can't miss that ash coloured background with little white shades.

However this whole noise about wearing Agbada and all sorts by Nigerian officials at UN Gatherings should come with some responsibilities. There is no need trying to emphasize how different you are when all people can remember of you is corruption, poor infrastructures, unable to conduct elections, poverty and economic unrest in the Delta.
Re: Picture Of Ojo Madueke At Un General Assembly by citizenY(m): 5:45pm On Sep 30, 2009
PICTURE SAYS IT ALL :

THESE PEOPLE ARE REALLY DEPRESSING, ONE AND ALL, JUST STUDY THEIR PICTURES, ONE AND ALL
Re: Picture Of Ojo Madueke At Un General Assembly by MrCrackles(m): 5:46pm On Sep 30, 2009
Ojo Maduekwe looks like a fashion junkie grin
Re: Picture Of Ojo Madueke At Un General Assembly by Vallo57(m): 5:54pm On Sep 30, 2009
MrCrackles:

Ojo Maduekwe looks like a fashion junkie grin

More like a fashion misfit.
Re: Picture Of Ojo Madueke At Un General Assembly by Beaf: 5:55pm On Sep 30, 2009
There is nothing wrong with his cultural attire.
But there is a lot wrong with looking so over the top like 50 cent. That cap is not good.
Re: Picture Of Ojo Madueke At Un General Assembly by MrCrackles(m): 5:57pm On Sep 30, 2009
Beaf:

There is nothing wrong with his cultural attire.
But there is a lot wrong with looking so over the top like 50 cent. That cap is not good.
Why is it not good?
Re: Picture Of Ojo Madueke At Un General Assembly by bawomolo(m): 6:00pm On Sep 30, 2009
I know he is dressed up like one of michael jacksons pets but come on guys.
Re: Picture Of Ojo Madueke At Un General Assembly by Beaf: 6:11pm On Sep 30, 2009
MrCrackles:

Why is it not good?

It looks like something unfortunate that sort of fell unto his head. It reminds me of a badger.
Re: Picture Of Ojo Madueke At Un General Assembly by bawomolo(m): 6:14pm On Sep 30, 2009
Re: Picture Of Ojo Madueke At Un General Assembly by asha80(m): 6:19pm On Sep 30, 2009
Beaf:

It looks like something unfortunate that sort of fell unto his head. It reminds me of a badger.

grin
Re: Picture Of Ojo Madueke At Un General Assembly by banom(m): 6:30pm On Sep 30, 2009
make una leave the BOBO make him feel along. that im cap dey too funy shocked shocked shocked
Re: Picture Of Ojo Madueke At Un General Assembly by desgiezd(m): 6:37pm On Sep 30, 2009
Was there a session specially arranged for jesters to perform?
Re: Picture Of Ojo Madueke At Un General Assembly by jimmysho(m): 6:49pm On Sep 30, 2009
we should not be particular about his clothe or face. am not saying it is good to be unkempt but come to think of, he not looking unkempt

we must be concerned about what he told the general assembly about our fatherland
Re: Picture Of Ojo Madueke At Un General Assembly by gaby(m): 7:00pm On Sep 30, 2009
hahahahaha, Nigeria my country i throwey salut abeg you too much, a whole you at 49, ol boy you too much, at 49 you still be mumu you forget say oyibo talk am say a fool at forty go remain a fool forever sebi, No problem ride on Nigeria.

Please does this guy have any kids, dem no dey help their papa shame at all.
Re: Picture Of Ojo Madueke At Un General Assembly by Goldmind1(m): 8:24pm On Sep 30, 2009
Baba Ojo must have gone there to blow them lies about nigeria, the PDP way. 7 point agenda, vision 2020 or 6000 megawatts in next three months, where as there is nothing on ground yet.

They think that UN doesn't know that Nigeria has been ruled with lies. Soon the fat cow called Nigeria would crash.
Re: Picture Of Ojo Madueke At Un General Assembly by Jarus(m): 10:46pm On Sep 30, 2009
reading ds thread from a suya spot and can't stop laffing publicly. . . esp @ MJ's puppet
Re: Picture Of Ojo Madueke At Un General Assembly by dafman10(m): 1:30pm On Oct 01, 2009
Igbo kwenu,

Idiot. The maga look like Okoro junior grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Picture Of Ojo Madueke At Un General Assembly by pcicero(m): 2:01pm On Oct 01, 2009
I am more interested in what he said which of course would have been nothing. As for his look, as someone has noted, the depressing look symbolises our pessimism as a nation.
Re: Picture Of Ojo Madueke At Un General Assembly by citizenY(m): 12:56pm On Oct 02, 2009
The man said nothing. At least he drank their coffe, orange juice and water.
I KNOW FOR SURE HE WAS NOT INVITED FOR DINNER !!!! Either by Obama or the
lead actor- Gaddaffi who spoke for 96 minutes.

HE WAS THERE BUT HAD NOTHING TO SAY. U C AM FOR CNN?
Did Nigeria have any position on the issues raised- no, at least we were not told.
There is no need making declarations abroad when you nkowyou have no plans to
perfect them at home. That is realpolitik Nigerianna. JUST KEEP YOUR HEAD ABOVE
THE WATER. DO NOT ATTRACT ANY ATTENTION.

PITY.PITY.PITY

[b][/b]
Re: Picture Of Ojo Madueke At Un General Assembly by oladayo042: 3:46pm On Aug 22, 2010
Funny Pics. This would be a hit it d jokes section.

(1) (Reply)

AC Lagos Convention. (pictures) / 17-year Old Girl Imprisoned At Kirikiri By Her Uncle After He Impregnated Her / .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.