Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,953 members, 7,817,795 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:53 PM

Barrister Halima Buhari Visits President Buhari With Her Daughter In Aso Rock - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Barrister Halima Buhari Visits President Buhari With Her Daughter In Aso Rock (33680 Views)

Halima Buhari Called To Bar With No Hijab (Photos) / Halima Buhari Called To Bar (Photos) / Halima Buhari With Governor Amosun In Abeokuta (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Barrister Halima Buhari Visits President Buhari With Her Daughter In Aso Rock by TechWalker007: 1:12pm On Aug 25, 2016
PaulIdu:

So why do we address his wife as Aisha Buhari..why is Tinubu's wife call Remi Tinubu ..why's is the Emir of Kano wife Addressed as Fatima Sanusi .

Because the husband is not as important as her father. That's how they turn logic on it's head in deception.

3 Likes

Re: Barrister Halima Buhari Visits President Buhari With Her Daughter In Aso Rock by leykeh: 1:22pm On Aug 25, 2016
DIKEnaWAR:

I never laughed at her that she failed Law school. And yes, those that were called to Bar last time were those that failed.

More importantly, it is against the code of ethics for Lawyers to be fully dressed in their attire outside the Court.

On a last note, don't mention me again in your miserable life.
she had a daughter and her surname didn't change...that means she had a baby out of wedlock.
Re: Barrister Halima Buhari Visits President Buhari With Her Daughter In Aso Rock by cruzclinton1(m): 1:29pm On Aug 25, 2016
Emu4life:
No dey behave lyk animal nah...DATZ HIS GRANDDAUGHTER

And so what....a paedophile is a paedophile.....he doesn't know that one your saying ok
Re: Barrister Halima Buhari Visits President Buhari With Her Daughter In Aso Rock by cruzclinton1(m): 1:31pm On Aug 25, 2016
amadice:
...what's these idiøt saying?.. mtcheeew

May the god of iron (sango) fire you.
Re: Barrister Halima Buhari Visits President Buhari With Her Daughter In Aso Rock by sinite93(m): 1:37pm On Aug 25, 2016
cruzclinton1:

Oooops, Sango is not the god of iron, it's Ogun.
Re: Barrister Halima Buhari Visits President Buhari With Her Daughter In Aso Rock by emmyrabson(m): 2:26pm On Aug 25, 2016
jerryunit48:
"Barrister Halima Buhari " does it mean she is not married or she decides to keep her Daddy's name ?
thats because in Islam, a woman has the right to keep her surname even after getting married. it's her right

2 Likes

Re: Barrister Halima Buhari Visits President Buhari With Her Daughter In Aso Rock by zakimon: 2:39pm On Aug 25, 2016
Is she not the one married to Ali Modu Sherrif's son?? Why not call her by her husband's name?

1 Like

Re: Barrister Halima Buhari Visits President Buhari With Her Daughter In Aso Rock by TonyeBarcanista(m): 2:40pm On Aug 25, 2016
Ibro27:

Islamically, a woman should be addressed with her father's name even after marriage.
Wow really?

What About Aisha Buhari?

Turai Yaradua? Fati Abubakar? Maryam Abacha?

Are they unislamic?

1 Like

Re: Barrister Halima Buhari Visits President Buhari With Her Daughter In Aso Rock by Pidggin(f): 3:07pm On Aug 25, 2016
TonyeBarcanista:

Wow really?

What About Aisha Buhari?

Turai Yaradua? Fati Abubakar? Maryam Abacha?

Are they unislamic?

Yes, it is not a requirement in their religion all who did it wanted to but many Muslim women don't. Even in the Bible there is no law that says a woman should change her father's name, this tradition is Western and not Christian
Re: Barrister Halima Buhari Visits President Buhari With Her Daughter In Aso Rock by cruzclinton1(m): 3:47pm On Aug 25, 2016
sinite93:
Oooops, Sango is not the god of iron, it's Ogun.

Lol whatever. All I know is that god of iron must do the firing. And don't quote me again coz I will not reply u anymore. Have soMe important thing to do than exchanging words with u. D mohammadu ur defending does not know u nor care about you. That's one thing with yuluba people. Can't you peole be. Man of ur own. Must u die a slave
Re: Barrister Halima Buhari Visits President Buhari With Her Daughter In Aso Rock by Chinedu1991(m): 4:47pm On Aug 25, 2016
who's the baby's father? is halima a baby mama?
Re: Barrister Halima Buhari Visits President Buhari With Her Daughter In Aso Rock by DaV8King(m): 5:36pm On Aug 25, 2016
cruzclinton1:

Eyaa....dialetor said it oo,he said that man is a paedophile,now look at how he is looking at that small girl trying to lure her with picture so he will paedophile her sharp sharp .......chai so Is true that this man is a paedophile. Chai and that woman didn't know and took her daughter to go see him. I pity the poor gal chaii

No offence o bros, but isnt this slander seeing as there is no actual evidence backing these your yans? wink smiley
Re: Barrister Halima Buhari Visits President Buhari With Her Daughter In Aso Rock by TS2(m): 5:46pm On Aug 25, 2016
cruzclinton1:

Eyaa....dialetor said it oo,he said that man is a paedophile,now look at how he is looking at that small girl trying to lure her with picture so he will paedophile her sharp sharp .......chai so Is true that this man is a paedophile. Chai and that woman didn't know and took her daughter to go see him. I pity the poor gal chaii

You have a perverted, rotten and stooopid mind. Bastaerd
Re: Barrister Halima Buhari Visits President Buhari With Her Daughter In Aso Rock by smellingmenses: 5:48pm On Aug 25, 2016
DIKEnaWAR:

I never laughed at her that she failed Law school. And yes, those that were called to Bar last time were those that failed.

More importantly, it is against the code of ethics for Lawyers to be fully dressed in their attire outside the Court.

On a last note, don't mention me again in your miserable life.
You finished work! Kudos....

2 Likes

Re: Barrister Halima Buhari Visits President Buhari With Her Daughter In Aso Rock by smellingmenses: 5:49pm On Aug 25, 2016
DaV8King:

No offence o bros, but isnt this slander seeing as there is no actual evidence backing these your yans? wink smiley
That is just an introduction APC started this baseless talks.... It's only gonna get worse
Re: Barrister Halima Buhari Visits President Buhari With Her Daughter In Aso Rock by smellingmenses: 5:51pm On Aug 25, 2016
Ibro27:

Islamically, a woman should be addressed with her father's name even after marriage.
Will you shut up and shove your opinion down your throat!
Re: Barrister Halima Buhari Visits President Buhari With Her Daughter In Aso Rock by okeyokeyvega: 5:56pm On Aug 25, 2016
See ur mouth like proud father and grand father, well while u are @ that remeber that CHIBOK gals are still @ large! Remeber that Nigerians find it difficult to feed,remeber that dollar is nw 410naria, remeber the souls of those that hav lost their lives jst cos u are president today! Pls Mr buhari remeber them b4 u simile. Goat
Re: Barrister Halima Buhari Visits President Buhari With Her Daughter In Aso Rock by olisaEze(m): 10:30pm On Aug 25, 2016
MiMiakpet:
Hmm, that means she dey wear her wig & gown like MTN abi? [Every you go]

grin cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Barrister Halima Buhari Visits President Buhari With Her Daughter In Aso Rock by sinite93(m): 11:06pm On Aug 25, 2016
cruzclinton1:

Lol whatever. All I know is that god of iron must do the firing. And don't quote me again coz I will not reply u anymore. Have soMe important thing to do than exchanging words with u. D mohammadu ur defending does not know u nor care about you. That's one thing with yuluba people. Can't you peole be. Man of ur own. Must u die a slave
I don't need ur reply either. But get this into brain. I'm not enslaved and I'll never be enslaved. And I'm not defending Muhammad, I'm just letting out an eye opener fact about Islam, it's not bad as you think, Infact it's the best. But if you insist on being adamant and hard hearted.......Anyway, intellectual like you is supposed to have a superb reasoning faculty.
Re: Barrister Halima Buhari Visits President Buhari With Her Daughter In Aso Rock by Kingkamal(m): 12:25am On Aug 26, 2016
jerryunit48:
"Barrister Halima Buhari " does it mean she is not married or she decides to keep her Daddy's name ?
if my grandfather na president na him name you go used now... u go by pass daddy's matter. And she na her dad... haba
President no be beans oo....
Re: Barrister Halima Buhari Visits President Buhari With Her Daughter In Aso Rock by Masculity(m): 12:44am On Aug 26, 2016
DanielGb:
Did she wear that thing to visit his father. or to show the world that she is a Barrister? Humm

Re: Barrister Halima Buhari Visits President Buhari With Her Daughter In Aso Rock by DanielGb(m): 12:57am On Aug 26, 2016
[quote author=Masculity post=48806158][/quote]
Na ur family member she be? why you carry fire for head.
Re: Barrister Halima Buhari Visits President Buhari With Her Daughter In Aso Rock by Masculity(m): 1:02am On Aug 26, 2016
DanielGb:

Na ur family member she be? why you carry fire for head.

Ah bikonu. Ice water abeg.

Re: Barrister Halima Buhari Visits President Buhari With Her Daughter In Aso Rock by theimmie(m): 6:35am On Aug 26, 2016
chocodaviva:
FFO SEE UR FAXE LIKE TOLOTOLO LOLZ

Lol... tongue
Re: Barrister Halima Buhari Visits President Buhari With Her Daughter In Aso Rock by binajiya(m): 5:22pm On Aug 26, 2016
PaulIdu:

So why do we address his wife as Aisha Buhari..why is Tinubu's wife call Remi Tinubu ..why's is the Emir of Kano wife Addressed as Fatima Sanusi .
because dy lack d basic knowledge of this issue then.... now knowldge is free.. and before u must register ur wifes name if u r a civil servant or military officer with ur name.... still not evryone adhere strickly to every law...
Re: Barrister Halima Buhari Visits President Buhari With Her Daughter In Aso Rock by olajide21: 5:56pm On Aug 26, 2016
jerryunit48:
in Islam you can keep your father's name.

1 Like

Re: Barrister Halima Buhari Visits President Buhari With Her Daughter In Aso Rock by amadice(m): 7:36am On Aug 27, 2016
cruzclinton1:

...árà má sán kpáí ní..#wérè

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Iseyin In Oyo Where Dairy Biz Generates Cash & Peace Among Fulani/Yoruba Farmers / Akeredolu To Miyetti Allah: Do Your Worst, Anti-Open Grazing Law Stays / 18 States Attracted No Foreign Investment From 2021 -2023 (see List)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.