Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,484 members, 7,816,145 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:32 AM

‘i’ll Fix Economy In 45 Days,’ Governorship Aspirant Says- Jamiu Afolabi Ekungba - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / ‘i’ll Fix Economy In 45 Days,’ Governorship Aspirant Says- Jamiu Afolabi Ekungba (1333 Views)

Sani Garba Gusau, Zamfara Governorship Aspirant (Photos) / FG Has No Excuse Not To Fix Economy- Saraki, Catholic Bishops / Get Right Hands To Fix Economy, Your Classmates Frm Katsina Doing Nothing–ezeife (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

‘i’ll Fix Economy In 45 Days,’ Governorship Aspirant Says- Jamiu Afolabi Ekungba by annnikky(f): 10:29pm On Aug 24, 2016
Ekungba also said that he would turn Ondo into a food market for Nigeria within the first 18 months of his administration.

An All Progressives Congress (APC) governorship aspirant in Ondo State, Chief Jamiu Afolabi Ekungba has promised to fix the economy of the state in 45 days if elected into office.

Ekungba also said that he would turn Ondo into a food market for Nigeria within the first 18 months of his administration.

The APC aspirant made the comments during a recent interview with journalists in Ilorin, Kwara State, Vanguard reports.

“As a forensic auditor, banker, and an accountant, I can tell you that within my first 45 days, I will be able to know the state of the economy of the state and I’ll call all Ondo State indigenes and explain to them the state’s economy. In that 45 days, I’m going to fix the economy,” Ekungba said.

“I will let the people know the way to move from the debt we are in and I’ve also said it, in the first 90 days of my administration, we are going to take 20 youths from the 3009 polling units and train them.

“They are many, 60000, we will not be able to train them at a go, there will be three batches; we are going to bring consultants to train these 60000 youths, some of them will teach in our primary schools because in every class in primary school 1-3, I’m going to put two teachers.

“Between 6 -8 years, after my administration, education will be at its absolute best to the extent that we will be attempting to lead as one of the best in WAEC and every child of Ondo state will become proud of education.

“I’m a farmer. In my first 18 months of administration, Ondo state will be a food market for Nigeria. More than 75 per cent of people in Ondo state buy food, if not imported from abroad, it is from outside this state. So in my first 18 months, Ondo state must be able to realize agric products to meet at least 40 per cent of what we need,” he added.

http://pulse.ng/politics/in-ondo-i-ll-fix-economy-in-45-days-governorship-aspirant-says-id5415346.html

1 Share

Re: ‘i’ll Fix Economy In 45 Days,’ Governorship Aspirant Says- Jamiu Afolabi Ekungba by jacksonPolloc(m): 11:15pm On Aug 24, 2016
look at that man's face very well and u will see the APC talibancy in him...seems like the modern way of political deception is the word CHANGE

9 Likes

Re: ‘i’ll Fix Economy In 45 Days,’ Governorship Aspirant Says- Jamiu Afolabi Ekungba by stexsy(m): 11:27pm On Aug 24, 2016
Them don come again oooh

Useless party

4 Likes

Re: ‘i’ll Fix Economy In 45 Days,’ Governorship Aspirant Says- Jamiu Afolabi Ekungba by Nobody: 11:30pm On Aug 24, 2016
I didn't read the lies. Just came in to confirm the party and l wasn't disappointed.

10 Likes

Re: ‘i’ll Fix Economy In 45 Days,’ Governorship Aspirant Says- Jamiu Afolabi Ekungba by kenny987(f): 12:15am On Aug 25, 2016
Biko ask him how o! The status of d economy is not hidden so it's not a function of 'If I'm voted I will know the state of the economy' then he'll come out n change story like Oyegun and Lai Mo that they didn't know how it was before making promises! Now this one has claimed 45days, tomorrow he'll say he meant 45days after his first term!

Ask questions and be satisfied! It's high time politicians n their parties start getting judged on their promises with constitutional backing for immediate disqualification from contesting the next elections for d affected office where there is less than 60% compliance with n fulfilment of campaign promises! These rogues cannot keep robbing the people and going scot free!

annnikky:

“As a forensic auditor, banker, and an accountant, I can tell you that within my first 45 days, I will be able to know the state of the economy of the state and I’ll call all Ondo State indigenes and explain to them the state’s economy. In that 45 days, I’m going to fix the economy,” Ekungba said.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: ‘i’ll Fix Economy In 45 Days,’ Governorship Aspirant Says- Jamiu Afolabi Ekungba by Femich18(m): 1:10am On Aug 25, 2016
This man is a liar...People are wiser now. Series of promises will be made before the election and after they have been voted in they renege on their promises.
The Question he should be ask is: How will he fix the economy in 45days

4 Likes

Re: ‘i’ll Fix Economy In 45 Days,’ Governorship Aspirant Says- Jamiu Afolabi Ekungba by leofab(f): 2:26am On Aug 25, 2016
Why not 45minutes ? This type of nitwit can't even fix his broken home!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: ‘i’ll Fix Economy In 45 Days,’ Governorship Aspirant Says- Jamiu Afolabi Ekungba by Nobody: 6:11am On Aug 25, 2016
Here we go again........

1 Like

Re: ‘i’ll Fix Economy In 45 Days,’ Governorship Aspirant Says- Jamiu Afolabi Ekungba by spenca: 6:41am On Aug 25, 2016
Before reading the details of the headline I concluded the statement was made by an APC aspirant already

1 Like

Re: ‘i’ll Fix Economy In 45 Days,’ Governorship Aspirant Says- Jamiu Afolabi Ekungba by NigerDeltan(m): 6:47am On Aug 25, 2016
Later he will come out to say "he never knew things were this bad"
Re: ‘i’ll Fix Economy In 45 Days,’ Governorship Aspirant Says- Jamiu Afolabi Ekungba by highmood(m): 7:00am On Aug 25, 2016
Lol. APC at it again. Why can't these politicians campaign without making bogus promises. When they get there, they will deny ever saying such. Just like thier CnCs in Abuja are doing right now.
Re: ‘i’ll Fix Economy In 45 Days,’ Governorship Aspirant Says- Jamiu Afolabi Ekungba by greatgod2012(f): 7:03am On Aug 25, 2016
IF YOU DON'T KNOW HOW TO TELL BIG BIG LIES TO DECEIVE AND GET TO POWER, PLEASE, DON'T JOIN APC.

APC bigwigs are very good at lies, deception and propaganda.

1 Like

Re: ‘i’ll Fix Economy In 45 Days,’ Governorship Aspirant Says- Jamiu Afolabi Ekungba by habiham: 7:07am On Aug 25, 2016
APC can lie... another manifesto scam... ondo people wise up
Re: ‘i’ll Fix Economy In 45 Days,’ Governorship Aspirant Says- Jamiu Afolabi Ekungba by annnikky(f): 7:18am On Aug 25, 2016
kenny987:
Biko ask him how o! The status of d economy is not hidden so it's not a function of 'If I'm voted I will know the state of the economy' then he'll come out n change story like Oyegun and Lai Mo that they didn't know how it was before making promises! Now this one has claimed 45days, tomorrow he'll say he meant 45days after his first term!

Ask questions and be satisfied! It's high time politicians n their parties start getting judged on their promises with constitutional backing for immediate disqualification from contesting the next elections for d affected office where there is less than 60% compliance with n fulfilment of campaign promises! These rogues cannot keep robbing the people and going scot free!

He want to be elected so he has to make d empty promises for d masses to beliv n vote for him, buh they dunno that Nigerians r now wise n maybe lai Mohammad will surface 2mao to back him up with his professional lies.
They've forgotten they their slogan has changed from change to chain n all promises canceled.
Re: ‘i’ll Fix Economy In 45 Days,’ Governorship Aspirant Says- Jamiu Afolabi Ekungba by TonyeBarcanista(m): 7:28am On Aug 25, 2016
Too many comedians wasting away in politics
Re: ‘i’ll Fix Economy In 45 Days,’ Governorship Aspirant Says- Jamiu Afolabi Ekungba by BlackSeptember: 7:39am On Aug 25, 2016
He should fix his community first
Re: ‘i’ll Fix Economy In 45 Days,’ Governorship Aspirant Says- Jamiu Afolabi Ekungba by annnikky(f): 8:18am On Aug 25, 2016
BlackSeptember:
He should fix his community first
Maybe he want to fix his state b4 his community undecided

1 Like 1 Share

Re: ‘i’ll Fix Economy In 45 Days,’ Governorship Aspirant Says- Jamiu Afolabi Ekungba by rudestmcblaze: 8:36am On Aug 25, 2016
NigerDeltan:
Later he will come out to say "he never knew things were this bad"
F*ck that sh*t APC every single lie was a bomb back to back from 1naira = 1 dollar to free food once a day for every Nigerian to allowances for unemployed youth. These guys are gifted liars, waiting for them zombies

Re: ‘i’ll Fix Economy In 45 Days,’ Governorship Aspirant Says- Jamiu Afolabi Ekungba by agwom(m): 8:41am On Aug 25, 2016
45 years he will not change anything....just political statement!
Re: ‘i’ll Fix Economy In 45 Days,’ Governorship Aspirant Says- Jamiu Afolabi Ekungba by betterABIAstate: 8:47am On Aug 25, 2016
Now that I know its APC, I will sleep well.

1 Like

Re: ‘i’ll Fix Economy In 45 Days,’ Governorship Aspirant Says- Jamiu Afolabi Ekungba by nzemila(m): 9:05am On Aug 25, 2016
first, you have to fix yourself. by fixing this lie from pit of hell
Re: ‘i’ll Fix Economy In 45 Days,’ Governorship Aspirant Says- Jamiu Afolabi Ekungba by Ximonak: 9:12am On Aug 25, 2016
annnikky:

Maybe he want to fix his state b4 his community undecided
He is going for the better glory undecided
Re: ‘i’ll Fix Economy In 45 Days,’ Governorship Aspirant Says- Jamiu Afolabi Ekungba by Nectarbaba(m): 9:17am On Aug 25, 2016
Another idiot trying to give us lie. Wetin your fathers don take 54 years no fit do u want am take 54 days do. Seriously do this people we are foolish?
Re: ‘i’ll Fix Economy In 45 Days,’ Governorship Aspirant Says- Jamiu Afolabi Ekungba by annnikky(f): 9:19am On Aug 25, 2016
Ximonak:

He is going for the better glory undecided
2mao he'll come out n appotion blame on PDP that they're d cos of his predicaments n bla bla bla undecided
Abeg we're tired of hearing empty promises jare
C his face like 45 days... Metcheewwww

1 Like

Re: ‘i’ll Fix Economy In 45 Days,’ Governorship Aspirant Says- Jamiu Afolabi Ekungba by Ximonak: 9:23am On Aug 25, 2016
annnikky:

2mao he'll come out n appotion blame on PDP that they're d cos of his predicaments n bla bla bla undecided
Abeg we're tired of hearing empty promises jare
C his face like 45 days... Metcheewwww
grin grin grin
Na so
Re: ‘i’ll Fix Economy In 45 Days,’ Governorship Aspirant Says- Jamiu Afolabi Ekungba by annnikky(f): 9:27am On Aug 25, 2016
Ximonak:

grin grin grin
Na so
Yes na cos Youths dey vex undecided undecided
Re: ‘i’ll Fix Economy In 45 Days,’ Governorship Aspirant Says- Jamiu Afolabi Ekungba by RealJaneDoe: 10:10am On Aug 25, 2016
People can say anything to win election
Re: ‘i’ll Fix Economy In 45 Days,’ Governorship Aspirant Says- Jamiu Afolabi Ekungba by brofula(m): 11:43am On Aug 25, 2016
Ondo people pls be careful with this type of promise so you wont end up like Nigeria of today.
Re: ‘i’ll Fix Economy In 45 Days,’ Governorship Aspirant Says- Jamiu Afolabi Ekungba by annnikky(f): 1:25pm On Aug 25, 2016
Some dummy ones will still beliv him cos he has money throw around undecided

Re: ‘i’ll Fix Economy In 45 Days,’ Governorship Aspirant Says- Jamiu Afolabi Ekungba by annnikky(f): 6:27pm On Aug 25, 2016
TonyeBarcanista:
Too many comedians wasting away in politics
D man should be one of them comedians at least he'll earn so much from it with this his face that look like 45 days ... Lol cheesy

(1) (Reply)

Ipob:..and Buhari Frees A Terrorist Why Disobeying Court Order On Nnamdi Kanu / Imminent Constitutional Crisis In Ekiti As Gov Fayose Hires 13 SAN / Down With Nnamdi Kanu!down With Biafra Agitators!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.