Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,425 members, 7,819,549 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:55 PM

Down With Nnamdi Kanu!down With Biafra Agitators!! - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Down With Nnamdi Kanu!down With Biafra Agitators!! (1334 Views)

People In Jewish Attire Storm Umuahia Streets With Biafra Insignia (Photos) / Igbo Must Produce President In 2019 To Pacify Biafra Agitators – Ohanaeze Youths / Charly Boy Pictured With Nnamdi Kanu And Other Defendants At FHC, Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Down With Nnamdi Kanu!down With Biafra Agitators!! by bullabong(m): 6:39pm On Jun 15, 2017
Ogbonnaya Ifeanyi Ify posted this on his timeline and it makes sense.

Ndigbo and Biafra.
My post this morning is to all my Igbo brothers and sisters. I am posting this mindful of the insults and abuses I will receive. I'm prepared to take them.
Ndigbo, o gini n'eme anyi? Onye mere anyi ifea? I thought the Igbo man is intelligent? I thought the Igbo man is smart? Where and how did we get it wrong? How can we expose ourselves to the current ridicule we are facing in Nigeria? A country we have invested so much in all nooks and crannies? Investments that many are jealous of. Investments you want destroyed or lost? A country we have fought and lost a war? Who learns from his own experience if not a fool? Are we foolish?
Where are our leaders? Who are our leaders?
My people say " ilokalia, ezelu ufodu". How can we be abusing and insulting everybody and be hoping to attain independence with their support? Independence to what end? Independence for a people without leadership? Independence for a people that are not united? Independence for a people who have investments running into billions scattered across the same nation we are running away from?
Ndigbo, how do we think we can win this latest agitation by abusing, insulting and threatening everybody. "Yorubas are cowards". "Hausas are cows ". "Niger Delta people are lazy". "Everybody is against us". "Everybody hates us". Let me ask, who do we like? Who are we smarter than? Must we expose our flanks by rude and brazen talks?
You want Biafra? What are you plans? What are your strategies? You want to adopt Judaism? You want to bow and worship Nnamdi Kanu? Who is he? What is his pedigree? What are his plans? Where is he leading you?
Our brothers in the diaspora, you sit in your comfort zone where you enjoy freedom of speech and of association and you hold Biafra rallies, puting your kith and kin at home in jeopardy. What is it? What is wrong with us?
In Mbaise, Imo state, Igbos have refused that their Igbo brother from Anambra cannot be bishop in a Catholic church. The Pope, the supreme leader who cannot be faulted when he speaks ex cathedra, has spoken and the clergy, religious have disobeyed him. And you want Biafra where ordinary people will preside? Once you achieve Biafra, all your problems will vanish? We will become paradise by mere proclamation?
Ndigbo, o gini? Where are your leaders?
Where are our politicians? They are busy buying choice property and building estates. In Anambra, they are seeking Kanu's endorsement to become governor. Ewooooooo!
My people, my people, my people, nsogbu di. Ezigbo nsogbu. Let nobody deceive you. We are making a very big mistake. A costly mistake. And we will regret it.
I am tired of reading quotations from renowned authors. I want common sense to prevail. I urge everybody to speak up. Talk to our youths and traders who are misguided and angry.
We are marginalized. But what have our political leaders past and present done to look inwards? Onye ajulu ona aju onweya? We had our people in GEJ government. What did they do? We supported GEJ, and still support him, what did he do for us?
Now, if you disagree with me, respect yourself. Post counter arguments with facts. If you post insults and abuses, I'd delete them. This is my timeline. I own it. Post the insults on your timeline. Ekwusigo kwam.

- Sir Fred Chukwulobe

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Down With Nnamdi Kanu!down With Biafra Agitators!! by chiwetaluAGU(m): 6:42pm On Jun 15, 2017
Trash ladden with crap.

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Down With Nnamdi Kanu!down With Biafra Agitators!! by respect80(m): 7:03pm On Jun 15, 2017
Making sense Sha but the north should also reduce the current level of egocentrism has to be checked
Re: Down With Nnamdi Kanu!down With Biafra Agitators!! by Nobody: 7:04pm On Jun 15, 2017
chiwetaluAGU:
Trash ladden with crap.
Where is Nnamdi kanu leading you?

3 Likes

Re: Down With Nnamdi Kanu!down With Biafra Agitators!! by Duru1(m): 7:05pm On Jun 15, 2017
I must say that Biafra or Republic of Igbo land will not be for any riffraff. There still be part of Niger-Area that maybe willing to absorb the leftovers such as writer of original post.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Down With Nnamdi Kanu!down With Biafra Agitators!! by chiwetaluAGU(m): 7:08pm On Jun 15, 2017
GoroTango:
Where is Nnamdi kanu leading you?
Nobody leads me cool

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Down With Nnamdi Kanu!down With Biafra Agitators!! by Nobody: 7:11pm On Jun 15, 2017
chiwetaluAGU:

Nobody leads me cool
Dont even try and lie cos i know you blindly follow Nnamdi Kanu without asking questions, but ask yourself this: Where is he leading Ndigbo?

3 Likes

Re: Down With Nnamdi Kanu!down With Biafra Agitators!! by chiwetaluAGU(m): 7:14pm On Jun 15, 2017
GoroTango:
Dont even try and lie cos i know you blindly follow Nnamdi Kanu without asking questions, but ask yourself this: Where is he leading Ndigbo?
I owe you nothing ... pls move over.

Btw .. where is the vegetable leading you?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Down With Nnamdi Kanu!down With Biafra Agitators!! by kingzizzy: 7:21pm On Jun 15, 2017
This one wants Igbos to give up their right to freedom because of money and assets

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Down With Nnamdi Kanu!down With Biafra Agitators!! by Ojiofor: 8:28pm On Jun 15, 2017
Well its not every British citizen that supported or voted for Brexit.
Definitely is not every Biafran will support Biaexit at the end the wish of majority carries the day.

1 Like

Re: Down With Nnamdi Kanu!down With Biafra Agitators!! by ZKOSOSO(m): 10:04pm On Jun 15, 2017
Abeg who common sense epp.......?? Nnamdi Azikiwe was like this.

Where did that lead the Ndigbo to from the largest, most connected, most educated, most advanced and sophisticated ethnic group in 1960 to what we have now?? We need Biafra. Simple.

Pls don't listen to the OP... am sure he's based in Canada or Germany. But we residents in the core North can't spill dat 'nansens' up there....

Ideymahouse..comewithyakoboko.....!

3 Likes

Re: Down With Nnamdi Kanu!down With Biafra Agitators!! by EzeUche(m): 10:06pm On Jun 15, 2017
Why should we listen to an efulefu?

3 Likes

Re: Down With Nnamdi Kanu!down With Biafra Agitators!! by HiddenShadow: 10:12pm On Jun 15, 2017
Who is your father
Re: Down With Nnamdi Kanu!down With Biafra Agitators!! by enemybulldozer(m): 10:26pm On Jun 15, 2017
chiwetaluAGU:

I owe you nothing ... pls move over.

Btw .. where is the vegetable leading you?
A very good question! Oya goro tango answer him.
Re: Down With Nnamdi Kanu!down With Biafra Agitators!! by ifeanyi64(m): 10:27am On Jun 16, 2017
Hope this is copied?
But you must consider the experience, the yearly massacre, the destruction of lives and properties and all the ordeals Ndi-Igbo go through; Isn't it expedient for us to leave and loose the few properties once and for all than to cry every year irrespective of who is used?
Re: Down With Nnamdi Kanu!down With Biafra Agitators!! by Tyche(m): 11:27am On Jun 16, 2017
The bulk of Nnamdi KANU supporters are unemployed with absolutely nothing to loose #fact
Re: Down With Nnamdi Kanu!down With Biafra Agitators!! by bullabong(m): 5:26am On Jun 19, 2017
Tyche:
The bulk of Nnamdi KANU supporters are unemployed with absolutely nothing to loose #fact
Gbagam!!! #fact#

1 Like

Re: Down With Nnamdi Kanu!down With Biafra Agitators!! by Nobody: 5:36am On Jun 19, 2017
Duru1:
I must say that Biafra or Republic of Igbo land will not be for any riffraff. There still be part of Niger-Area that maybe willing to absorb the leftovers such as writer of original post.

IPOB ... they can barely speak english.. let alone write it down.

Communication barrier, check
Re: Down With Nnamdi Kanu!down With Biafra Agitators!! by Prouddevil(m): 5:42am On Jun 19, 2017
Children of hate won't like this grin grin grin
Re: Down With Nnamdi Kanu!down With Biafra Agitators!! by kingzizzy: 5:48am On Jun 19, 2017
TheCabal:

IPOB ... they can barely speak english.. let alone write it down.

Communication barrier, check

And what do you mean? Only people who read and write English have right to sovereignty?
Re: Down With Nnamdi Kanu!down With Biafra Agitators!! by amuwo1980: 6:04am On Jun 19, 2017
DOWN WITH THE ZOO, DOWN WITH JIHADISIM, DOWN WITH MILITANT ISLAM, DOWM WITH TRIBALISM, DOWN WITH QUOTA SYSTEM, DOWN WITH INCOMPETENCE, DOWN WITH CORRUPTION, DOWN WITH APC, DOWN WITH EVIL
Re: Down With Nnamdi Kanu!down With Biafra Agitators!! by Nobody: 6:14am On Jun 19, 2017
kingzizzy:

And what do you mean? Only people who read and write English have right to sovereignty?
tongue

(1) (Reply)

Buhari: Court Asked To Order Saraki To Set Up Medical Panel / Why Saraki May Be In Trouble Soon! (no 4 On The List) / #ekitidecides2018: Just Show And Get Paid (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.