Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,974 members, 7,817,873 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:47 PM

Zamfara Killings: The Case Of Blasphemy Was False. Gov Yari - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Zamfara Killings: The Case Of Blasphemy Was False. Gov Yari (19905 Views)

Zamfara Massacre: I Alerted Securities 24 Hours Before, They Failed To Act- Yari / PDP Chairmanship: News Of Supreme Court Judgment Was False / Meningitis: God’s Punishment For Fornication - Yari, Zamfara Governor Says (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Zamfara Killings: The Case Of Blasphemy Was False. Gov Yari by Abiagirl777(f): 12:36pm On Aug 25, 2016
grodt999:

The governor should be impeached and face treason charges for saying "Islamic laws are practised in Zamfara". Nigeria is a secular country with a constitution that is the law of the land!

Seems you don't know that zamfara is one of the sharia states imposed on them by the paedophilic sent. Sani yerima.Islamic law before constitution all law.

1 Like

Re: Zamfara Killings: The Case Of Blasphemy Was False. Gov Yari by Carter4luv(m): 12:47pm On Aug 25, 2016
only God will help us in dis country cuz civil war is bout to began.
Re: Zamfara Killings: The Case Of Blasphemy Was False. Gov Yari by Nobody: 12:49pm On Aug 25, 2016
They know the school where the incident happened. They probably know the hostel or department where it happened. And I'm sure most students know the people involved.

Yet no arrests have been made.

They won't make any arrests but "condemn" the event. Fucking liars.

1 Like

Re: Zamfara Killings: The Case Of Blasphemy Was False. Gov Yari by tundexijim(m): 12:52pm On Aug 25, 2016
Doghari:
And the guy is even a yoruba, whose people malign Igbos everyday for the fulanis. May God punish any southerner that fights for the yoruba. They made their beds with the hausa/fulani extremists, let them lie on it naked. I will never condemn the killings again as long as a pro-fulani yoruba are involved. Good riddance!

And what does ur condemnation have to do? Election loss don over shadow ur brain.
Re: Zamfara Killings: The Case Of Blasphemy Was False. Gov Yari by Doghari: 12:58pm On Aug 25, 2016
tundexijim:

And what does ur condemnation have to do? Election loss don over shadow ur brain.

You think shouting 'election loss' will make the better south will feel blackmailed and allow you yoruba tajudeens and your fulani handlers to Islamize the country. Keep fooling yourself. Your yoruba muslim tongue and fulani anus are like....

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Zamfara Killings: The Case Of Blasphemy Was False. Gov Yari by Fryzi(m): 1:04pm On Aug 25, 2016
If dem like make dem bend d story. D guy in question was a muslim who coverted to Christianity n dat was his offence. It beat me off to hear dat d people who carried dis barbaric act were all stewpid learned bunch of miscreants. So even d enlightened ones we hope 4 to enlighten d dark ones are even causing d mayhem. I don't understand why dey even took it up to another level to burning d man's house who saved him from their evil act n killing 8 persons in d act n even wanted to transfer aggression to Christians in town n burning Churches too. Time has come for all muslims around d globe to go form their evil country somewhere close to hades so peace could prevail.

1 Like

Re: Zamfara Killings: The Case Of Blasphemy Was False. Gov Yari by oz4real83(m): 1:05pm On Aug 25, 2016
“In fact, the mob wanted to go and burn churches and attack non-Muslims, but the security forces stopped them. It is my home town, where I also live.”.
Very funny of our security agencies!!! They ONLY STOPPED THE MOB and there was NO ARREST!!!

2 Likes

Re: Zamfara Killings: The Case Of Blasphemy Was False. Gov Yari by bopm: 1:05pm On Aug 25, 2016
yet, they will say Islam is a religion of peace. to think that supposedly students of higher learning carried out this disdainful act shws dat the religion is bedeviled wit evil. what will their supporters say? that they are illiterates too or suffering from abject poverty. it's shameful, horrible and barbaric. to make dinner matters worst d governor tries to assuage minds by saying muslims where only killed. what a horror and terror, meaning it's justified and after all dey killed dia own brothers. yeah dat is wat he meant.

1 Like

Re: Zamfara Killings: The Case Of Blasphemy Was False. Gov Yari by tundexijim(m): 1:06pm On Aug 25, 2016
Doghari:

You think shouting 'election loss' will make the better south will feel blackmailed and allow you yoruba tajudeens and your fulani handlers to Islamize the country. Keep fooling yourself. Your yoruba muslim tongue and fulani anus are like....

Lol. Mental slavery is what all u are suffering from.. Nobody is going to Islamize the country. We shouldn't always generalize things.
Re: Zamfara Killings: The Case Of Blasphemy Was False. Gov Yari by Doghari: 1:12pm On Aug 25, 2016
tundexijim:

Lol. Mental slavery is what all u are suffering from.. Nobody is going to Islamize the country. We shouldn't always generalize things.

You are not talking to a foool. You yorubas are simply tools in the hands of abookis, it is your duty to sell al-taqqiya to the better south but guess what, the SESS will not fall. They will checkmate millions of you monsurudeens. Tell your bigotted Islamist presidiot to keep your Islam in the north and sw.

2 Likes

Re: Zamfara Killings: The Case Of Blasphemy Was False. Gov Yari by Wyttcat: 2:37pm On Aug 25, 2016
I've said it many times, Yoruba still living anywhere in the north (among these animals who are stuck in their primitive way of life and have to shed human blood daily to appease some god, except Kwara, Kogi and Abuja which are really central btw) are suicidal. These Hausa-fulani are a bomb waiting to blast anytime, there's always a spark in their heads, and their version of Islam is nothing but satanic. Yoruba version of Islam is the only reason anyone still converts to Muslim anywhere in the south. Yoruba have demonstrated that you can be Muslim and still be sane. Yoruba put the sanity into Islam.

1 Like

Re: Zamfara Killings: The Case Of Blasphemy Was False. Gov Yari by Wyttcat: 2:46pm On Aug 25, 2016
Celebrate all you want, your own (more gruesome) is on the way, you already know how it goes.
Doghari:

You are not talking to a foool. You yorubas are simply tools in the hands of abookis, it is your duty to sell al-taqqiya to the better south but guess what, the SESS will not fall. They will checkmate millions of you monsurudeens. Tell your bigotted Islamist presidiot to keep your Islam in the north and sw.
Re: Zamfara Killings: The Case Of Blasphemy Was False. Gov Yari by amoduganja: 2:53pm On Aug 25, 2016
And Muhammed told them... If you can follow me blindly and wholeheartedly, I will allow you marry as many wives as you want, allow you cover up and treat your women as slaves and they must obey. Even when you kill defending my name, you shall go scot free because your brothers must intervene on your behalf and never condemn you. Thus I have spoken and must keep my word till eternity.
Re: Zamfara Killings: The Case Of Blasphemy Was False. Gov Yari by Wyttcat: 3:03pm On Aug 25, 2016
May every Yoruba that doesn't support Nigeria to break up meet a similar fate.
Re: Zamfara Killings: The Case Of Blasphemy Was False. Gov Yari by Doghari: 3:08pm On Aug 25, 2016
Wyttcat:
Celebrate all you want, your own (more gruesome) is on the way, you already know how it goes.

There is no level of violence Igbos have not seen. It is yorubas turn to rip from the seeds they've sown by support muslim bigots of the north. Karma must rape you while we watch and drink to it.
Re: Zamfara Killings: The Case Of Blasphemy Was False. Gov Yari by Wyttcat: 3:22pm On Aug 25, 2016
Karma is still fvkin ibos as we speak, but you just don't care about that, all your focus is on Yoruba, your brain probably have Yoruba inscribed on it. I know you won't mind losing your life to see Yoruba beaten, this is what envy made you into. You'd rather mind what's happening to Yoruba when your legs are in the grinder, that makes you lifeless forlorn. No matter what head will always be head and tail will remain tail.
Doghari:

There is no level of violence Igbos have not seen. It is yorubas turn to rip from the seeds they've sown by support muslim bigots of the north. Karma must rape you while we watch and drink to it.

1 Like

Re: Zamfara Killings: The Case Of Blasphemy Was False. Gov Yari by bejeria101(m): 3:38pm On Aug 25, 2016
Bring them back to life,no qualms.
Re: Zamfara Killings: The Case Of Blasphemy Was False. Gov Yari by mightykabex670: 3:40pm On Aug 25, 2016
dgr8truth:
How they manage to maim and gruesomely slutter innocent persons without any shred of pity, baffles me.

Islam needs to be banned in this country, it has caused more death than we can number.

REPLY BY LORD KABEX:
I see you take so much pride in being a fool. This is why your will remain as naïve and mentally pernicious as ever. Islam should be ban,just because murder activities where propagated in the north? what has islam got to do with the churlish and dastardly acts committed by northerners? So,you are so ignorant of the atrocities committed throughout history by christians and weavers of biblical appellation and emblem? Should we ban christianity for the inhumane and disastrous acts met out upon mankind in the 11th century crusades that led to the death of over 39 million? The burning of jews and muslims in the mid east by christian fanatics in the 16 century by warmongers like attila the Hun,Pol and Ku Klux Klan? Or the hyper-bloody spree of slavery which the white missionaries? Why is it that your never blamed christianity for the acts of Adolf hitler in the second world war,where he said he was only killing for christ? Or you don't know hitler was a christian? Confirm with this link: evilbible.com/hitler-was-a-christian.

Now,should we ban the bible because it outrightly contains murder,genocide and terrorism verses commanding people to kill unbelievers and those who don't accept your faith? Let me show you briefly proofs that your bible praises and commands people to kill for God,and slaughter those who are not possessing your faith.

"ALL those who would not seek the LORD, the
God of Israel, were to be put to death,
whether small or great, man or woman.
(From the NIV Bible, 2 Chronicles 15:13)"

Now kill all the boys [innocent kids].
And kill every woman who has slept
with a man, but save for yourselves
every girl who has never slept with a
man. (Numbers 31:17-18)"

It's odd how one of the 10
Commandments says "Thou shalt not
kill (or murder). (Exodus 20:13)", and
yet, the bible ordered the killing of
innocent children and non-virgin girls
by the mass!

"Your male and female slaves are to
come from the nations around you; from
them you may buy slaves. You may also
buy some of the temporary residents
living among you and members of their
clans born in your country, and they will
become your property. You can will
them to your children as inherited
property and can make them slaves for
life, but you must not rule over your
fellow Israelites ruthlessly. (From the NIV
Bible, Leviticus 25:44-46)" imagine.. Bible even ordered christians to buy slaves. This is what the slave mongers of the catholic church used in enslaving africa,torturing and subjecting them to various forms of inhumane treatment,castration and killings. WE CANNOT FORGET WHAT CHRISTIANITY HAS DONE TO US. HISTORY IS A WITNESS.

the even commanded christians to kill INFANTS,WOMEN AND MEN!! Samuel 15:2-4
2 Thus saith the LORD of hosts, I
remember that which Amalek did to
Israel, how he laid wait for him in the
way, when he came up from Egypt.
3 Now go and smite Amalek, and utterly
destroy all that they have, and spare
them not; but slay both man and
woman, infant and suckling, ox and
sheep, camel and ass.
4 And Saul gathered the people together,
and numbered them in Telaim, two
hundred thousand footmen, and ten
thousand men of Judah"

To make matters worse,bashing of infants and helpless babies were even supported by the bible. Look at how the bible gives A praise for dashing little children
against rocks as a form of revenge:
Psalm 137:8-9
8 O daughter of Babylon, O destroyed
one, O the happiness of him who
repayeth to thee thy deed, That thou
hast done to us.
9 O the happiness of him who doth
Seize and BASHED your BABIES
on the rock!" Woah... All in the "holy" bible. And you dare ask for the banning of the HOLY Islam?

Let's compare this with what GOD
Almighty Truly Said in the Noble Quran:
"On that account: We ordained for the
Children of Israel that if any one slew a
person - unless it be for murder or for
spreading mischief in the land - it would
be as if he slew the whole people: and
if any one saved a life, it would be as if
he saved the life of the whole people.
Then although there came to them Our
apostles with clear signs, yet, even after
that, many of them continued to commit
excesses in the land. (The Noble Quran,
5:32)"

While the value of the human's life is
easily compromised in the bible, the
Noble Quran Holds it in the highest
regard. And here,someone is wailing for the banning of our religion,when yours is worse.

ISLAM IS A RELIGION OF PEACE AND GOOD MORAL PRECEPTS;
Allah said: Noble Verse 23:96 "Repel evil with that
which is best: We are Well-acquainted
with the things they say."

Noble Verse 41:34 "Nor can goodness
and evil be equal. Repel (evil) with that
is better: Then will he between whom
and thee was hatred become as it were
thy friend and intimate!."

"Those who spend (freely), whether in
prosperity, or in adversity; who restrain
anger, and pardon (all) men; for Allah
loves those who do good. (The Noble
Quran, 3:134)"
"Hold to forgiveness; command what is
right; but turn away from the ignorant.
(The Noble Quran, 7:199)"

Numerous proofs to portray islam as a religion of peace. We are not terrorists and we don't support those who kill innocents in the name of Islam. Why must you hasten to tag any killing in the north with islam? The people were killed for blaspheming against the prophet,yet,Islam condemns your from killing anyone. Even if he insults God. It is the bible that says KILL those who blaspheme:

"Those who
blaspheme God will suffer the
consequences of their guilt and be
punished. Anyone who blasphemes the
LORD’s name MUST BE BRUTALLY KILLED by
the whole communityl. Anybody among you who
blasphemes the LORD’s name will surely
die. (Leviticus 24:10-16 NLT)
WOW!! Is this not what happened at Zamfara? They were actually following biblical orders afterall. Not Islam's.

To end it all;
I came here to read the news and not insult anyone's faith. But the incessant disdainful remarks from christians regarding the beautiful religion of Islam. Islam is a religion of Peace. You should condemn a religion with the people,fallible humans,practsing it. Islam is divine,the people are mortal and vain.

In a nutshell;
The Bible as shown above is responsible
for so much blood shed, pedophilia,
murders and terrorism. Yet, we don't see
any Christian minister (who is very
knowledgeable about the book) say
anything about it. But when Muslims do
commit killing, such as what happened
on 9/11, then Hell breaks loose and
everyone becomes peaceful and a
preacher, and Islam is the only evil thing
out there, even though Islam is truly the
BEST Peaceful and Just Divine Religion
out there if it's practiced right. Such
hypocrisy, lies and deceptions by the
ministers and other Islamphobics only
survives with the "dumb, deaf and blind
(2:18)" as Allah Almighty called them in
the Noble Quran. But to the reasonable
and just people, the Truth is always
realized, whether it is sooner or later.

Indeed,Allah knows best.

"

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Zamfara Killings: The Case Of Blasphemy Was False. Gov Yari by Fellywood(m): 3:54pm On Aug 25, 2016
This is the problem. With these words below from an Islamist, radicalism is fueled

“I will continue to show openly and inside me the total
commitment to the Sharia movement that is sweeping
all over Nigeria, God willing, we will not stop the agitation for the total implementation of the Sharia in the country.” Muhammad Buhari
Re: Zamfara Killings: The Case Of Blasphemy Was False. Gov Yari by Wyttcat: 3:55pm On Aug 25, 2016
Tinubu made the right decision and no regrets and if the election hold again today with the same situation as we had back then, the result will still be the same. Politically, we did what was best for us at the time. We have issues in Nigeria just like every other tribe with Hausa-fulani. Ibos have always been killed before Buhari came to power so is every tribe in Nigeria. We have a problem with the satanic Islam in the north and devilish ibos in Se, Nigeria is indeed a ticking time bomb.
gimakon:

The day you conjoined forces with that animal called tinubu to vote this slowpoke in. That's the day it all started. Capiche?
Re: Zamfara Killings: The Case Of Blasphemy Was False. Gov Yari by Rexyl(m): 4:25pm On Aug 25, 2016
Governor, this submission is a terrible lie, but only a reasonable person could understand that you northerners are becoming more dangerous for other tribes to relate with. Hatred and killing with assistance of the crowd that descended on a single person, burned down his house and killed all occupants for being Christians, though you twisted the fact by stating publicly they were Muslims and to worsen the lies - no arrest was made... This is ridiculous for Nigerian police Terribly bad if that is the case. Killing Yoruba Igbo and others in the North for being Christians. Yoruba ronu o!
Re: Zamfara Killings: The Case Of Blasphemy Was False. Gov Yari by hamingra: 4:28pm On Aug 25, 2016
Frustratedconeh:
And where are their Yoruba supporters?i can't see any one of them condemning this nonsense,they've all gone deaf and dumb.When you keep supporting evil you give it wings to fly and some day it shall come to you and no one will be there to help.Well,I hate celebrating someones misfortune if not I would've said other wise.But I see how this people jubilate when same misfortune befall other tribes in Nigeria.The next thing you will hear them say is respect your host.Hmmmmm!what goes around comes around.

So it's now Yoruba abi? I thought it was Christians that were been killed? Una go tire! Instead of condemning a barbaric act and urging for justice, you love stoking religious and ethnic commotion. Kontinu, Kontinu, . Dia ris God oo!
Re: Zamfara Killings: The Case Of Blasphemy Was False. Gov Yari by Rexyl(m): 4:47pm On Aug 25, 2016
mightykabex670

Pls stop your lies, they have no place before Almighty God. Wickedness and destruction some followers are carrying out in the name of Allah & Mohammed is just enormous. You should have already seen the signals that God is angry about violence these people are bringing to his name.

Why are people killing for God?

Why are people killing for Mohammed?

Why are people terminating lives God wants them to save without inflicting any injury.

They should just stop all these nonsense

Some believe there is no God and live their lives the way best known to them yet nobody asks for their heads.

Some are saying Jesus is just like ordinary servant and even scoring him so low, nobody pursue their lives for that

Why is it that some people sparks off violence whenever someone describes Mohammed the way best known to him or her. Is he or was he not a human being like them?

People should pls lay their ignorance aside and move on with the reality.

pls let's ask God to make us wiser than gods and religions that promote or encourage hatred and killing of fellow human beings
Re: Zamfara Killings: The Case Of Blasphemy Was False. Gov Yari by Nobody: 4:50pm On Aug 25, 2016
Wyttcat:
Tinubu made the right decision and no regrets and if the election hold again today with the same situation as we had back then, the result will still be the same. Politically, we did what was best for us at the time. We have issues in Nigeria just like every other tribe with Hausa-fulani. Ibos have always been killed before Buhari came to power so is every tribe in Nigeria. We have a problem with the satanic Islam in the north and devilish ibos in Se, Nigeria is indeed a ticking time bomb.

How was it the right decision. I wonna know
Re: Zamfara Killings: The Case Of Blasphemy Was False. Gov Yari by Wyttcat: 5:18pm On Aug 25, 2016
How was it not the right decision?
gimakon:

How was it the right decision. I wonna know
Re: Zamfara Killings: The Case Of Blasphemy Was False. Gov Yari by yinkdesigns: 5:24pm On Aug 25, 2016
Earn $10 today per referral to this following web link. http://Money4Task.com/?ref=240003 its real, its hot!!! Register Now!!!! link in my bio
Re: Zamfara Killings: The Case Of Blasphemy Was False. Gov Yari by Nobody: 5:31pm On Aug 25, 2016
Wyttcat:
How was it not the right decision?

Tell me na
Re: Zamfara Killings: The Case Of Blasphemy Was False. Gov Yari by Wyttcat: 5:35pm On Aug 25, 2016
You need to tell me why you think we didn't make the right decision, and we can start from there.
gimakon:

Tell me na
Re: Zamfara Killings: The Case Of Blasphemy Was False. Gov Yari by tartar9(m): 5:51pm On Aug 25, 2016
Since it was Muslims who died saving a xtian,don't expect any press statement from CAN.
Re: Zamfara Killings: The Case Of Blasphemy Was False. Gov Yari by Orikinla(m): 5:59pm On Aug 25, 2016
dgr8truth:

http://punchng.com/wont-take-zamfara-killings-lightly-gov-yari/

[size=14pt]Demonic Muslims burnt a house with the occupants, because they thought they were Christians, but later found out that the unfortunate victims they burnt alive were fellow Muslims.[/size]
Re: Zamfara Killings: The Case Of Blasphemy Was False. Gov Yari by Nobody: 6:06pm On Aug 25, 2016
tartar9:
Since it was Muslims who died saving a xtian,don't expect any press statement from CAN.

Maybe if those cretins didn't have to kill in the name of Islam, then NOBODY would have had to die for something they seem to know nothing about.

Keep putting the cart before the horse, you piece of pathetic filth.
Re: Zamfara Killings: The Case Of Blasphemy Was False. Gov Yari by Doghari: 6:08pm On Aug 25, 2016
Wyttcat:
[s]Karma is still fvkin ibos as we speak, but you just don't care about that, all your focus is on Yoruba, your brain probably have Yoruba inscribed on it. I know you won't mind losing your life to see Yoruba beaten, this is what envy made you into. You'd rather mind what's happening to Yoruba when your legs are in the grinder, that makes you lifeless forlorn. No matter what head will always be head and tail will remain tail.[/s]

Lamentations of a yoruba muslim Gambarudeen, like I said the worst form of violence have been seen by the Igbo. You only saw mile12 riots and you are begging for southern unity. Nigeria will capitulate, the gambaris will lay claim to kwara and lagos seaports and then we will sip Palm wine in Biafra as you reap the cummulative fruits of what you have sown with your traitorous hands over the years. It's your future. cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

IPOB Members In Bamako, Mali Ahead Of Nigeria - IPOB Court Case (Photos) / Alleged Money Laundering: EFCC Closes Case Against Badeh / Malami Ask Governors To Decongest Prisons Immediately

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 74
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.