Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,862 members, 7,956,251 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 08:40 AM

Six Nigerians Worthy For The Grammy Award In The Nearest Future - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Six Nigerians Worthy For The Grammy Award In The Nearest Future (2662 Views)

Sikiru Adepoju: Throwback Pictures Of A Two-time Grammy Award Winning Nigerian / Five Nigerian Artistes That Promised Us The Grammy Awards / Beyonce Paid Homage To Yoruba Goddess With Dressing At The Grammy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Six Nigerians Worthy For The Grammy Award In The Nearest Future by Temsol00(m): 11:24pm On Aug 24, 2016
[left][/left][b][/b]This list was just put together by me. I think they are the most worthy Nigerians.
1.) Wizkid:- Drake's newly released song "ONE DANCE" which featured Wizkid was a BOMB.It could actually win a Grammy and Wizkid is a very popular artiste in Africa.
2.)Davido:- Davido's song "FANS MI" which he featured Meek Mill was a very big BLOW.Now is HKN record label is currently signed to Sony Worldwide Entertainment which is a very big support for him.
3.)Wale:-Wale is a very talented artiste who is known both home and abroad for is rap.He is good at what he does.
4.)Asha:-She is a Nigerian French singer, songwriter and recording artist. She is known for her voice and her genre jazz.
5.)Jidenna:- He is an American Nigerian artist known for his hit songs "classic man" and "yoga".He is a also a good singer.
6.) Tuface:-Tuface Idibia a very popular Nigerian artist who is popularly known for his single "African Queen" and others.Tuface is a good singer.

That's all I think.If there is anybody you think is left out speak out your opinion. Thank you!!
Re: Six Nigerians Worthy For The Grammy Award In The Nearest Future by mhizAnnie(f): 11:50pm On Aug 24, 2016
If u say so lipsrsealed
Re: Six Nigerians Worthy For The Grammy Award In The Nearest Future by Coyotejack(m): 7:17am On Aug 25, 2016
The only person you af mentioned that may win because he did backup for backup is wizzy for one dance. Sing of the year@Grammies I told u so
Re: Six Nigerians Worthy For The Grammy Award In The Nearest Future by Temsol00(m): 7:43am On Aug 26, 2016
Cc: lalasticlalĂ 
Re: Six Nigerians Worthy For The Grammy Award In The Nearest Future by englishmart(m): 7:46am On Aug 26, 2016
no vex. you said grammy or garamy?

1 Like

Re: Six Nigerians Worthy For The Grammy Award In The Nearest Future by BoleynDynaSTY(f): 8:34am On Aug 26, 2016
Really?!
Re: Six Nigerians Worthy For The Grammy Award In The Nearest Future by Deejay777(m): 9:35am On Aug 26, 2016
[quote author=Temsol00 post=48776159][left][/left][b][/
5.)Jidenna:- He is an American Nigerian artist known for his hit songs "classic man" and "YOGA".He is a also a good singer.
Op jidenna waznt d 1 who sang yoga,he wz jus featured.it is 1 gal in d sme record label wit im(i've 4goten her name)
Re: Six Nigerians Worthy For The Grammy Award In The Nearest Future by Nobody: 11:02am On Aug 26, 2016
[quote author=Deejay777 post=48813135][/quote]

Janelle Monae
Re: Six Nigerians Worthy For The Grammy Award In The Nearest Future by Nobody: 12:05pm On Aug 26, 2016
Lyrics: Sorry, I left Nigeria for Guinea, (really?) it is a pity, I jam myself for Yankee - (Adupe o)

I dey look for record deal, luckily I met puff-daddy (Nack me story)

Eedris - You're welcome to New York ceedy grin

Na eem I happy, finally my dream don come true o o o o

Enemies - e ma ku, te ba gbo pe mo gba Grammy - kilowiii ? grin

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9HYkalrM2Q8

Eedris, O o nii kuure for disappointing us! grin

Mehn, I swear - wish I could turn back the hands of time. grin

3 Likes

Re: Six Nigerians Worthy For The Grammy Award In The Nearest Future by Deejay777(m): 5:20pm On Aug 26, 2016
rellaorganics:

Janelle Monae
yes dats d name, tanks bro

1 Like

Re: Six Nigerians Worthy For The Grammy Award In The Nearest Future by Temsol00(m): 5:38pm On Aug 26, 2016
Sorry na mistake
Re: Six Nigerians Worthy For The Grammy Award In The Nearest Future by adegoody(m): 11:51pm On Aug 26, 2016
Re: Six Nigerians Worthy For The Grammy Award In The Nearest Future by kmite: 12:19am On Aug 27, 2016
Re: Six Nigerians Worthy For The Grammy Award In The Nearest Future by Nobody: 9:40am On Aug 27, 2016
Deejay777:

yes dats d name, tanks bro

Uwc.
Re: Six Nigerians Worthy For The Grammy Award In The Nearest Future by Nobody: 9:52am On Aug 27, 2016
I think these are good enough. They are in no particular order

Darey
Timi Dakolo
Johnny Drille (Way TOO underrated)
Simi
Waje
Kiss Daniel
Falz
Reekado Banks
Yemi Alade
Tiwa Savage (seems to have a lot going on for her now)

This is totally MY OPINION!

(1) (Reply)

TY Bello Releases Beautiful Photos Of Singer Chidinmna Ekile / Actress Wumi Toriola Celebrates Her Birthday With Adorable Photos / Timi Dakolo’s 6yrs Old Daughter Wow Fans As She Sings Emotionally To Justin Bieb

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.