Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,002 members, 7,817,964 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:15 AM

Omg:see What Was Shared On Facebook As A Comment - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Omg:see What Was Shared On Facebook As A Comment (699 Views)

Please What Does Sharing A Comment Mean/do? / "OMG: See Fatal Accident That Happen This Morning At Ikorodu Agric / Lady Reaches Out To A Poor Old Man After Seeing His Picture On Facebook. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Omg:see What Was Shared On Facebook As A Comment by akelicious(m): 6:32am On Aug 25, 2016
ATTENTION YOU ALL: I am agent james clitom the Illuminati official agent,i am from united kingdom and I
join Illuminati in US,i have been give the alternative to expose Illuminati to the universe that Illuminati is real when you met the rightful agent like me james cliton,i have been an agent to this brotherhood more than eight year now and I am still a member and agent,don't be afraid to contact us if you are willing to join this fraternity, this fraternity welcome anybody in this wide world,this comment is been post by head office,the last comment that was past by the head office in UK was been using by fraudsters and the comment has been stopped by the Lord and from now upward (4 August 2016) we the Illuminati have stop using it because a lot of scammed are now creating a fake UK number,that is why will have
Read full details at http://www.akelicious.com/2016/08/omgsee-what-was-shared-on-facebook-as.html?m=1

Re: Omg:see What Was Shared On Facebook As A Comment by brandonobi(m): 6:37am On Aug 25, 2016
story story, STORY.
Re: Omg:see What Was Shared On Facebook As A Comment by youngest85(m): 6:37am On Aug 25, 2016
Dats a blasphemy!
Re: Omg:see What Was Shared On Facebook As A Comment by immortalcrown(m): 7:15am On Aug 25, 2016
Please, who can upload for me here that comic picture on which a guy reading a newspaper shouted "Kikiki, Omo see news o!"?

I sincerely need that picture.

Note: I don't mean to mock this topic. Just that there is no other way to make my request known.
The only way is to always make this request my own comment on every topic.
Re: Omg:see What Was Shared On Facebook As A Comment by illuminati011(f): 8:16pm On Jun 29, 2017
Illuminati 666 viewers all over the world are you a business man/woman looking for breakthrough,are you a
student looking for wealth, are you out there looking for a way to survive,are you a
teacher,an engineer,a politician a footballer,a musician,or a comedian it doesn't matter
your occupation this is an opportunity for you to be RICH,HEALTHY,AND FAMOUS,join the
illuminati brotherhood today and see yourself leave large and happy...all interested
members should email:morgenvivian122@gmail.com
Re: Omg:see What Was Shared On Facebook As A Comment by SupremeShell22: 1:34pm On Feb 16, 2021
CBSE will release the CBSE 10th admit card 2021 in April on the official website of the Board- cbse.nic.in. Schools need to visit the website, enter using their log ID and password and download the admit cards of all students studying in their schools in class 10th. Students are required to collect their CBSE class 10 admit card 2021 from their school. It is important to carry the CBSE 10th admit card 2021 on the day of exams as no candidate will be allowed to write the exam without it. CBSE 10th Admit Card 2021

(1) (Reply)

Nigerian Arik Airline Shuts Down Operations / Hilarious Photos That May Help You Forget Your RECESSION Woes / Like Seriously No One Knows How Android Versions Came To Be

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.