Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,342 members, 7,860,876 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 05:50 PM

Spiritual Digest For The Day 25th Of August 2016 - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Spiritual Digest For The Day 25th Of August 2016 (295 Views)

Spiritual Digest For The Day 30th Of August 2016 / Spiritual Digest For The Day 9th Of June 2016 / Spiritual Digest For The Day 29th Of March 2016 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Spiritual Digest For The Day 25th Of August 2016 by jonatoye(m): 7:48am On Aug 25, 2016
Good Morning! How was your Night?

QUOTE FOR THE DAY
If you must experience the fullness of God's blessing in the land of the living you must always come to the understanding that God can bring something great out of nothing!!!

BIBLE VERSE FOR THE DAY
"But God has chosen the foolish things of the world to put to shame the wise, and God has chosen the weak things of the world to put to shame the things which are mighty; "and the base things of the world and the things which are despised God has chosen, and the things which are not, to bring to nothing the things that are, that no flesh should glory in His presence." (1 Corinthians 1:27-29 NKJV).
As humans, most of our calculations with respect to our needs don't work even in the midst of several resources put in place; just because of the fact that life always demand more than we have from us.

How can just five bread and two fishes feed five thousands people? No man can understand or explain the mystery behind the miracle. Nevertheless, it remains a proof to the fact that God can bring something out of nothing.

I don't know what your experience is, at this very point in time! What I know is that God can bring something great out of your life. If a man will allow God to have His way in his life; He will bring him from grass to grace. Seek the Lord with all your heart and He will perfect just everything about your life.
-------
Look upon me oh Lord and be merciful unto me just as you always do unto those who love your name. Make my life an epitome of signs and wonders for the glory of your name in Jesus name. Amen!!!
-------
#- Don't be intimidated by various life's situation or what you have seen in the lives of men; the Lord has provided more than what you need to be who He wants you to be -#

Grace to you in Jesus name. Amen!!!

Have a Blessed Thursday!!!

(1) (Reply)

Be Healed In Jesus Name / Your Blessing Will Be Multiplying / God Of Compassion

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.