Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,691 members, 7,831,141 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 02:19 PM

Your Blessing Will Be Multiplying - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Your Blessing Will Be Multiplying (291 Views)

The Reason Why Jesus Christ Is Flogging Your Church Instead Of Blessing It / After Obedience Expect Your Blessing / Honour God With Your Blessing (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Your Blessing Will Be Multiplying by meetemmanuel: 7:56am On Sep 02, 2016
SCRIPTURE READING
And Jesus took the loaves; and when he had given thanks, he distributed to the disciples, and the disciples to them that were set down; and likewise of the fishes as much as they would, John 6:11. (KJV)

When Jesus took the bread and fish and gave thanks, they multiplied in his hands: As soon as you saturate yourself with the presence of Jesus Christ by eating Jesus bread: Every blessing in your life will begin to multiply…. You will become distributor of Jesus blessing.

WORD’S OF WISDOM:
Step over to life of ever multiplying blessing, by simply eating Jesus bread!

TODAY’S PROPHECY:
That your blessings will multiply.

PRAYERS:
For the gift of ever multiplying blessing, Lord Jesus, I thank you.
Every spirit of poverty lack and want around me die in Jesus name.
Every blessing of God in my life, multiply in Jesus name.

SOURCE: https://mychristhub..com.ng/2016/09/your-blessing-will-be-multiplying.html

1 Like

Re: Your Blessing Will Be Multiplying by Gric: 8:13am On Sep 02, 2016
Wow, this is my fuel today..thank u for sharing.

(1) (Reply)

Pastor Not Doing In The Work Of God / The Blessing Of Solitude 3 / The Real Battle

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.