Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,217 members, 7,818,742 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:47 PM

Friends!friends!friends!are They Really Necessary? - Nairaland / General (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Friends!friends!friends!are They Really Necessary? (4716 Views)

Is This Really Necessary? [PHOTOS] / Blue Ticks On Whatsapp: What They Really mean / Zodiac Traits do they really reflect in your character (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Re: Friends!friends!friends!are They Really Necessary? by IGotIssues: 8:38pm On Feb 26, 2012
LOL at the couple of people not wanting to be friends with Nigerians.  I know people who say this.  One of them is someone I've known for ages, and if not for blood, she would be an ex-acquiantance. lol.  She complains that Nigerians have the worst attitudes, are inferior to Whites and just about any other race or people including other Africans. . . Meanwhile, she has the worst attitude of anyone I have ever known including the bitchiest Americans with whom I've worked.  She thinks she is the smartest person she knows, but hey, get this: she didn't know that buildings facing each other have opposite series of numbers, in other words, she had no idea that one side of the street has even numbered addresses while the other side has odd numbers.  shocked grin grin grin grin  But she is so much smarter than other people. undecided  I could say a lot more about her stupidity, but let's just leave it at that shocking one that even 10-year olds know.  grin tongue

I can't stand people who hate their own.  Hate others, I don't care - they probably hate you too anyway.  But taking pride in hating what you are, speaks more about you than anything.

To the OP.  You don't need friends if that is your choice and can do without them, and if you can be close to some of your family.  Just remember to keep yourself open to meeting your soulmate so marriage and children doesn't pass you by.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Carnibalism In This Modern Era (may Be Offensive) / Meet The Young Man Who Raped A Chicken To Death In Ondo State / Is Luxegold Legit? Nigeria Complaints

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.