Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,572 members, 7,812,845 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 08:33 PM

Why Is Every Blogger Thinking In The Same Direction? - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Why Is Every Blogger Thinking In The Same Direction? (506 Views)

Why Every Blogger Should Learn To Code / 6 Important Things Every Blogger Should Know / This Is What Google Adsense Said Every Blogger Must Do Now (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Is Every Blogger Thinking In The Same Direction? by muid33n(m): 9:43am On Aug 25, 2016
I have been reading through most of the posts in NL webmasters section and ,most of things that I saw draw down to the same direction: Google AdSense. I asked myself, why is everyone thinking in only this direction? First, getting Google AdSense account has become so tough that majority of bloggers,especially newbies, can kill for it. Once someone opens a blog, the first thing they think is Adsense. I was reading one article sometimes back and something stuck in my head: 'think of something that adds value to life. Expect less from it and you will be happy'.

Most bloggers have prioritized getting AdSense account over creating something that has value, something that people will appreciate. I remember a quote from the Indian movie 3 idiots: "follow excellence and success will follow you pant down". It simply means if you put money first in your doings, your vision gets clouded and you end up not getting it. So, why should you, as a new blogger be too much interested in making money when all you can offer is to copy and paste articles/news from another source? Instead of that, focus on creating something cool, new, awesome and amazing. Spend your time to develop yourself, your skill and your blog. Make it unique. Make it different.

A wise man once said "success comes not by wishes but by hard work". So, for you to start thinking of how much you can make, ask of what value does your blog provides and what's its worth?.

Finally, think of other source of revenue and stop being desperate. What's the use of a Google AdSense account that you bought only to be terminated after some couple of months. Or, what's the use of AdSense account you both and you are still in the rat race to make it to your first $100 dollar pay in donkey months?

So, let's all be wise and think outside of the box. Let's be creative in our thinking and let us be more...

1 Like

Re: Why Is Every Blogger Thinking In The Same Direction? by zixit(m): 10:06am On Aug 25, 2016
Re: Why Is Every Blogger Thinking In The Same Direction? by DavidTheGeek: 4:30pm On Aug 25, 2016
WORD!
One thing newbie-adsense-chasing bloggers don't get is: without good traffic having adsense is as good as nothing.

Now how would you get good traffic if your blog is loaded with copy and paste contents OR no-value posts.

Discard the knowledge embedded in this post if you're comfortable with earning N2000 in 8 months.
Re: Why Is Every Blogger Thinking In The Same Direction? by kingDELE(m): 7:09pm On Aug 25, 2016
Ehn Ehn....
Re: Why Is Every Blogger Thinking In The Same Direction? by KvnqPrezo(m): 10:35pm On Aug 25, 2016
@Op your brain is working!!
because of adsense i cant choose a stable niche...i want high Cpc when i have not been approved...i realize chasing niche because of adsense will keep stressing me, so its better i offer what i can offer...dont care for adsense...
Re: Why Is Every Blogger Thinking In The Same Direction? by muid33n(m): 9:47am On Aug 26, 2016
KvnqPrezo:
@Op your brain is working!!
because of adsense i cant choose a stable niche...i want high Cpc when i have not been approved...i realize chasing niche because of adsense will keep stressing me, so its better i offer what i can offer...dont care for adsense...

Better. My experience with AdSense thought me lesson to find other means of getting revenue.., for instance, I offer advertisers PPC service on my site for as low as N1 per click and the advertiser can buy as low as N500 ad units to as much as he/she wants. I created a script that enables them to track the number of clicks that has been spent. And I have been getting good income from it. Some advertisers can pay as much as N20 per click, it depends on how important their campaign is.

It has given me the zeal and encouragement to work smarter and make more money. It is all about passion for what you do.
Re: Why Is Every Blogger Thinking In The Same Direction? by KvnqPrezo(m): 11:25am On Aug 26, 2016
muid33n:

Better. My experience with AdSense thought me lesson to find other means of getting revenue.., for instance, I offer advertisers PPC service on my site for as low as N1 per click and the advertiser can buy as low as N500 ad units to as much as he/she wants. I created a script that enables them to track the number of clicks that has been spent. And I have been getting good income from it. Some advertisers can pay as much as N20 per click, it depends on how important their campaign is.

It has given me the zeal and encouragement to work smarter and make more money. It is all about passion for what you do.
Yea you're making sense ..can i see ur site please

(1) (Reply)

Watch Out For! / How To Compete A Survey To Unlock A Protected Content / Will Linda Social Succeed?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.