Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,265 members, 7,818,903 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:43 AM

Help With Cost Of Flooring A Compound - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Help With Cost Of Flooring A Compound (2580 Views)

Construction Of 6self-contain Hostel Frm Start To Finish With Cost Saving Advice / The State Of A Compound In Isolo After A Heavy Rainfall - Pics / Is Tgis A Cheaper Method Of Flooring The Exterior Of A Building Space (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help With Cost Of Flooring A Compound by thermalroll: 9:50am On Aug 25, 2016
I am considering a flooring in my compound and I have been told to use paving stones, I am thinking between paving stones and Stamp Concrete Flooring, please anyone with ideal of the cost and benefits?
Re: Help With Cost Of Flooring A Compound by georgeuneze34(m): 6:19pm On Aug 25, 2016
We install stamped stones of various sizes, colours and
designs. we handle roads, living houses, carparks, event centres,
kerbstones, filling stations etc. We can also produce it o your site
anywhere in Nigeria. Try us today and you'll never regret you did. Price
N8,500 per sqm. Pls call Mr. George on 08161310517, 09098976103. Email : charles_sol82@yahoo.com

Note:
You will send the dimension of the land that you want the concrete stamp on and then we can at least give you a estimate for both concrete stamping and interlocking stone? Thanks

1 Share

Re: Help With Cost Of Flooring A Compound by thermalroll: 6:54pm On Aug 26, 2016
ok
Re: Help With Cost Of Flooring A Compound by georgeuneze34(m): 6:27am On Sep 08, 2016
Hello sir, I did not hear from you again since then you posted that post, I told you what to do about it, looking forward to hear from you sir .

(1) (Reply)

ORIGINAL ACRYLIC SEALER FOR SALE (picture) / Luxury lifestyle is here!! Invest today with 5m CofO &150% ROI guaranteed / How To Purchase Land Or Property From Abroad

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.