Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,016 members, 7,817,998 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:02 AM

Share Ur Questions, Comments And Fears About Rosabon Financial Services Here. - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Share Ur Questions, Comments And Fears About Rosabon Financial Services Here. (431 Views)

Let Your Money Work For You At Rosabon Financial Services. / Rosabon Financial Services Savings Account Explanation / Unbeatable Interest Rate At ROSABON FINANCIAL SERVICES (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Share Ur Questions, Comments And Fears About Rosabon Financial Services Here. by Oluwaiye2016: 10:23am On Aug 25, 2016
WHAT YOU DON'T KNOW ABOUT ROSABON FINANCIAL SERVICES.

Rosabon financial services is a financial company that specializes in adding value to one’s fund. The least interest we give in every minimum deposit of one million deposit is 12% interest rate and the higher the fund and longer the tenor the more interest rate that can be attracted. This plan is actually meant for those that have huge amount of money in their fixed deposit account in banks whereby low interest rate is given to them and it’s also for corporate organizations that would love to earn more from their net income. To open this account, deposit the fund in Rosabon Treasury Note (RTN) which tenor ranges from 90, 180, or 365days. It’s an additional means for corporate organization to earn more apart from their net income. I urge you to key into this offer and opportunity. Endeavor to spread this good news to every one you know it might be of great relief and help to others.

FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTION

WHAT'S THE SECURITY OF MY MONEY/ RELIABILITY OF THE COMPANY? : At Rosabon financial services, our values are a signature of our innovation, creativity and excellence. This innovation culture is the driving force behind our business. The company has thrived for more than 23years, a member of equipment leasing association of Nigeria (ELAN), licensed by central bank of Nigerian (CBN) to carry out financial services (To find us in CBN list of approved financial institution go to this link https://www.cbn.gov.ng/Supervision/Inst-FC.asp?NAV=3) and also asset worth more than 2.2 billion naira monitored by CBN. So with all these i believe the security of one’s money and reliability of the company is guaranteed.

CAN I COLLECT MY MONEY BEFORE THE AGREED FIXED DATE? The answer is capital YES.. Because CBN has given the directives that no financial institution should hold any customers money out of the customers will. So one can always terminate his or her investment anytime.

IS INTEREST RATE NEGOTIABLE? Yes interest rate is negotiable if it’s not beyond the standards of the company.
What's the company's highest interest rate? The company's highest interest rate is 17% but that can only be obtainable by the amount of fund one is ready to invest and how long the customer is willing to leave the money. Interest rate is highly negotiable.

Contact Rosabon financial services
32 Montgomery road, Yaba
www.rosabon-finance.com
Treasury Officer.
0…8..1..0..8..3..5..4..5..0..3
o.isaac@rosabon-finance.net

(1) (Reply)

Golden Dollar To Petro Dollar To Narco Dollar - USA Is The Worlds New Tax Heaven / Nigerian News Website For Sale(own Your Own News Website That Runs On Autopilot) / Download Free Ebook: Guide To Register An Verify A Usa Paypay Account In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.