Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,546 members, 7,837,092 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 04:41 PM

Buhari Wants Emergency Powers To Fund ECA. Same ECA That Apc Took Gej To Court - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Wants Emergency Powers To Fund ECA. Same ECA That Apc Took Gej To Court (4889 Views)

Senators Reject Buhari’s Emergency Powers Bill, Say It’ll Turn Him Into A Tyrant / BREAKING NEWS: Buhari Seeks Emergency Powers To Tackle Economy / Iweala: My Mother Was Kidnapped Because I Advised GEJ To Remove Fuel Subsidy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Buhari Wants Emergency Powers To Fund ECA. Same ECA That Apc Took Gej To Court by APCHaram: 11:43am On Aug 25, 2016
The APC is fond of changing the goal post to suit them.

They relied on lies, shameless slander and cheap propaganda to degenerate the past administration only for them to start throwing people in jail who dare criticize their tin god Buhari.

The same APC touts that were dancing n@ked in public over the proposed lifting of fuel subsidies back in 2012 are the ones' celebrating Buhari's unprecedented hike in petrol price even though "technically there is still a subsidy regime.

Their latest nonsense now is defending Buhari's craving for emergency powers to fix the economy.

One of their demands is for the re-opening of the controversial Excess Crude Account, ECA. This is the same ECA the APC governors successfully won a court case challenging the constitutionality of the GEJ led Federal Govt operating.

The closure of the ECA account saw to about 49% of savings disbursed to various state govts.

But today, all we hear is that GEJ did not save ignoring the $30Bn that was left in our foreign reserves as at May 29, 2015.

Now the same change mouth zombies are defending Buhari's need to re-open the ECA.

How useless are these zombies and their foolish APC masters?

30 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Buhari Wants Emergency Powers To Fund ECA. Same ECA That Apc Took Gej To Court by Airyprince(m): 11:57am On Aug 25, 2016
nt again another wailer has been sited

5 Likes

Re: Buhari Wants Emergency Powers To Fund ECA. Same ECA That Apc Took Gej To Court by CHIJIOKE1314: 12:01pm On Aug 25, 2016
Airyprince:
nt again another wailer has been sited

It would have been easier and more convenient to disprove his points, don't you agree?

Instead of people to start spluttering saliva allover the place like convulsive patients..Just point out the parts that didn't add up and apply the correctional sledge hammer..but, No!

36 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Buhari Wants Emergency Powers To Fund ECA. Same ECA That Apc Took Gej To Court by Airyprince(m): 12:01pm On Aug 25, 2016

1 Like

Re: Buhari Wants Emergency Powers To Fund ECA. Same ECA That Apc Took Gej To Court by APCHaram: 12:05pm On Aug 25, 2016
CHIJIOKE1314:

It would have been easier and more convenient to disprove his points, don't you agree?

Does he have anything else but useless memes?

18 Likes

Re: Buhari Wants Emergency Powers To Fund ECA. Same ECA That Apc Took Gej To Court by OkoNDOoBo: 12:07pm On Aug 25, 2016
APCHaram:
The APC is fond of changing the goal post to suit them.

They relied on lies, shameless slander and cheap propaganda to degenerate the past administration only for them to start throwing people in jail who dare criticize their tin god Buhari.

The same APC touts that were dancing n@ked in public over the proposed lifting of fuel subsidies back in 2012 are the ones' celebrating Buhari's unprecedented hike in petrol price even though "technically there is still a subsidy regime.

Their latest nonsense now is defending Buhari's craving for emergency powers to fix the economy.

One of their demands is for the re-opening of the controversial Excess Crude Account, ECA. This is the same ECA the APC governors successfully won a court case challenging the constitutionality of the GEJ led Federal Govt operating.

The closure of the ECA account saw to about 49% of savings disbursed to various state govts.

But today, all we hear is that GEJ did not save ignoring the $30Bn that was left in our foreign reserves as at May 29, 2015.

Now the same change mouth zombies are defending Buhari's need to re-open the ECA.

How useless are these zombies and their foolish APC masters?

1)Can you pls share the link to the court judgement that said GEJ to share the ECA account.?

2) If Apc governors forced GEJ to dip into ECA why can't PDP states reject and keep their share with FG.?

3) What did gej do with the 51% share fg collected.?

Thank you

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Wants Emergency Powers To Fund ECA. Same ECA That Apc Took Gej To Court by APCHaram: 12:09pm On Aug 25, 2016
OkoNDOoBo:

[s]1)Can you pls share the link to the court judgement that said GEJ to share the ECA account.?

2) If Apc governors forced GEJ to dip into ECA why can't PDP states reject and keep their share with FG.?

Thank you[/s]

Ask Tinubu for your share

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Buhari Wants Emergency Powers To Fund ECA. Same ECA That Apc Took Gej To Court by CHIJIOKE1314: 12:10pm On Aug 25, 2016
APCHaram:

Does he have anything else but useless memes?

The same mumu will still go out today and get involved with daily activities of which the cost has trippled but, has refused to acknowledge his own pain..
What kind of human are these people seeff. .

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Buhari Wants Emergency Powers To Fund ECA. Same ECA That Apc Took Gej To Court by APCHaram: 12:11pm On Aug 25, 2016
CHIJIOKE1314:

What kind of human are these people seeff. .

zombies

11 Likes

Re: Buhari Wants Emergency Powers To Fund ECA. Same ECA That Apc Took Gej To Court by OkoNDOoBo: 12:13pm On Aug 25, 2016
APCHaram:

Ask Tinubu for your share
Bitter pained Losertonguetonguetongue suffering from electoral shock.cheesycheesy
you claimed APC took FG to court and won the case.
Can you please answer my questions and stop deviating.

1)Can you pls share the link to the court judgement that said GEJ to share the ECA account.?

6 Likes

Re: Buhari Wants Emergency Powers To Fund ECA. Same ECA That Apc Took Gej To Court by jpphilips(m): 12:18pm On Aug 25, 2016
When you read a news item and it overwhelms your IQ, please call for help and stop disgracing your generation on the internet, this place is not your Oshogbo village where you talk like your brain is on hire purchase, was there APC in 2004 when state Governors went to court because of ECA?
Even the last one championed by Amaechi in 2012, was there APC then? stop disgracing Nigeria on the internet, go and paste on your FB wall so people will put a face to this symbol of generational stup!dity you represent.

3 Likes

Re: Buhari Wants Emergency Powers To Fund ECA. Same ECA That Apc Took Gej To Court by APCHaram: 12:23pm On Aug 25, 2016
Another aspect worth noting among the list of Buhari's latest demand for more powers, is in the sale of govt owned assets which he wants to be solely responsible for.

The APC is claiming that conditions and requirements of the sales of govt assets as captured in our current extant laws are filled with bureaucratic bottle necks and time consuming.

The APC is claiming that by handing discretionary powers solely to Buhari, the FG will raise a whopping $50bn dollars in asset sales not bothering to tell us what they intend to sell to themselves.

I made this thread early in the Buhari govt warning of how the likes of Tinubu will end up buying Federal Govt assets in Lagos as compensation for his role in putting Buhari in power
https://www.nairaland.com/2261435/tinubu-lists-fg-owned-assests

We can now see that the Economic Team headed by that midget Osinbanjo is just geared towards enriching individuals like Tinubu.

If you think I am jumping the gun, then remember that Tinubu already has his man as FIRS Chairman and the alpha-beta extortion racket has already began on the federal level.

I also want to state that the NDA are nothing but a creation of that same thief Tinubu working in close contact with Nigerian Security forces in the Niger Delta region and one Itsekir tout.

Their goal is to create a fog screen from where they begin stealing crude claiming production is down.

At the end Tinubu is looking for Ayari to get the juicy security contracts hitherto controlled by Tompolo.

If I call Buhari a dunce now, some yoruba tout will come here and buy the case like say Buahri nah im papa

10 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Buhari Wants Emergency Powers To Fund ECA. Same ECA That Apc Took Gej To Court by APCHaram: 12:24pm On Aug 25, 2016
jpphilips:
[s]When you read a news item and it overwhelms your IQ, please call for help and stop disgracing your generation on the internet, this place is not your Oshogbo village where you talk like your brain is on hire purchase, was there APC in 2004 when state Governors went to court because of ECA?
Even the last one championed by Amaechi in 2012, was there APC then? stop disgracing Nigeria on the internet, go and paste on your FB wall so people will put a face to this symbol of generational stup!dity you represent.
[/s]

When you sell your conscience for a cask of gin, you post rubbish like this above

7 Likes

Re: Buhari Wants Emergency Powers To Fund ECA. Same ECA That Apc Took Gej To Court by APCHaram: 12:29pm On Aug 25, 2016
OkoNDOoBo:

Bitter pained Losertonguetonguetongue suffering from electoral shock.cheesycheesy

you claimed APC took FG to court and won the case.

Can you please answer my questions and stop deviating.

1)Can you pls share the link to the court judgement that said
GEJ to share the ECA account.?

2) If Apc governors forced GEJ to dip into ECA why can't PDP
states reject and keep their share with FG.?

I will indulge you for once even though I hardly ever suffer fools.

The ECA was declared unconstitutional by a federal high court and the case went up to the supreme court where it was upheld.

The FG was then forced to share the proceeds of the ECA account.

If you are too lazy to use google to do your own research then know I am not your errand boy.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Wants Emergency Powers To Fund ECA. Same ECA That Apc Took Gej To Court by OkoNDOoBo: 12:41pm On Aug 25, 2016
APCHaram:

I will indulge you for once even though I hardly ever suffer fools.

The ECA was declared unconstitutional by a federal high court and the case went up to the supreme court where it was upheld.

The FG was then forced to share the proceeds of the ECA account.

If you are too lazy to use google to do your own research then know I am not your errand boy.

Can u please share the link to supreme court judgement, and stop all this beer palour gist..?

After posting the link pls answer the remaining questions

2) If Apc governors forced GEJ to dip into ECA why can't
PDP

3) What did gej do with the 51% share fg collected

Thank youcheesygrin

3 Likes

Re: Buhari Wants Emergency Powers To Fund ECA. Same ECA That Apc Took Gej To Court by APCHaram: 12:43pm On Aug 25, 2016
OkoNDOoBo:

Can u please share the link to supreme court judgement, and stop all this beer palour gist..?

Can you stop mentioning me , Mr zombie

3 Likes

Re: Buhari Wants Emergency Powers To Fund ECA. Same ECA That Apc Took Gej To Court by agwom(m): 12:45pm On Aug 25, 2016
cry
Re: Buhari Wants Emergency Powers To Fund ECA. Same ECA That Apc Took Gej To Court by OLADD: 12:49pm On Aug 25, 2016
OP, saying that the APC zombies and their masters are useless and foolish is grossly an understatement. From their positions and stance on national issues, one can easily deduce they are bunch of heartless, unconscientious, ill-mannered, dishonest and uncultured individuals. If you're looking for agents of Satan on earth, turn to your left or right-they abound in APC.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Wants Emergency Powers To Fund ECA. Same ECA That Apc Took Gej To Court by OkoNDOoBo: 12:51pm On Aug 25, 2016
APCHaram:

Can you stop mentioning me , Mr zombie

I won't stop mentioning you until u grow a brain and answer my question since u re the chief justice that precided in the case that says ECA should be shared among states.

The questions re still waiting for you.

1)How many APC governors do we in Nigeria then that overturn the voice of PDP governors.?

2) If Apc governors forced GEJ to dip into ECA why can't
PDP

3) What did gej do with the 51% share fg collected.

You re still a learner in propaganda go back and complete ur studiesgringrin

6 Likes

Re: Buhari Wants Emergency Powers To Fund ECA. Same ECA That Apc Took Gej To Court by obailala(m): 12:53pm On Aug 25, 2016
Another wailing thread devoid of common sense... A non-existent APC made up 36 governors as at 2010 I believe. In fact the same non-existent APC also took OBJ to court as far back as 2005/2006, they also took Yaradua to court in 2007/2008 and within months of GEJ getting to power in 2010, GEJ instantly started dipping his hands into the ECA and sharing the cash for his 2011 election. After distributing 49% of the total ECA cash, the same APC guys also charmed GEJ into swallowing the over 51% which was FG's share. Wonderful logic from wailing twerps! ... and these are the bunkums that accuse APC of passing only blames.

7 Likes

Re: Buhari Wants Emergency Powers To Fund ECA. Same ECA That Apc Took Gej To Court by OLADD: 1:13pm On Aug 25, 2016
obailala:
Another wailing thread devoid of common sense... A non-existent APC made up 36 governors as at 2010 I believe. In fact the same non-existent APC also took OBJ to court as far back as 2005/2006, they also took Yaradua to court in 2007/2008 and within months of GEJ getting to power in 2010, GEJ instantly started dipping his hands into the ECA and sharing the cash for his 2011 election. After distributing 49% of the total ECA cash, the same APC guys also charmed GEJ into swallowing the over 51% which was FG's share. Wonderful logic from wailing twerps! ... and these are the bunkums that accuse APC of passing only blames.

Not quite surprising. There's none of your posts that doesn't have element of deceit and vagueness. Only a warped mind will not attest to the roles Ameachi and the APC governors played in killing the ECA through propaganda and kangaroo court injunctions and I am sure you know the truth but choose to blindly support your evil party.

Besides, if you're looking for where GEJ invested the 51% FG share, pick your phone and google the numerous landmark projects left behind for Buhari's incompetent govt. The railway gauges (shamelessly launched by Buhari and Ameachi) are just some of them.

9 Likes

Re: Buhari Wants Emergency Powers To Fund ECA. Same ECA That Apc Took Gej To Court by APCHaram: 1:30pm On Aug 25, 2016
OLADD:

Not quite surprising. There's none of your posts that doesn't have element of deceit and vagueness. Only a warped mind will not attest to the roles Ameachi and the APC governors played in killing the ECA through propaganda and kangaroo court injunctions and I am sure you know the truth but choose to blindly support your evil party.

Besides, if you're looking for where GEJ invested the 51% FG share, pick your phone and google the numerous landmark projects left behind for Buhari's incompetent govt. The railway gauges (shamelessly launched by Buhari and Ameachi) are just some of them.

Ignore that fool.

He is only decieving himself and the rest die hard zombie fools

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Wants Emergency Powers To Fund ECA. Same ECA That Apc Took Gej To Court by obailala(m): 1:37pm On Aug 25, 2016
OLADD:

Hahaha.. Very very lame attempt at passing blame for a monumental failure of leadership on the path of GEJ. Amaechi has suddenly become 36 governors, Amaechi spoke up and the remaining over 25 PDP governors were all deaf and dumb, Amaechi made unilateral decisions right?.... Amaechi also took OBJ to court right?... This same Amaechi also took Yaradua to court right?... So can you please tell us why GEJ was the only person who yielded?

Oh now you agree GEJ spent 51% of the funds on LANDMARK projects?.. So if you agree GEJ spent the money, which money was he intending to save?... Was he intending to save only the portion of the funds belonging to States while he squandered the remaining on ghost LANDMARK projects?

Abuja to Kaduna rail cost $874 million, that's roughly about N139 billion (at prevailing exchange rate of N160 to $1 at the time). Out of that $874m, the Chinese Exim bank supplied $500million while FG supplied $374million (~N60billion). May I also remind you that out of this N60 billion, Buhari's government even paid off about N17 billion being the final balance of the counterpart funds to get the project sealed and commissioned and Buhari's government is presently servicing the loan ($500m) to the Chinese. But you obviously don't think the present govt deserves even a tiny honour for that job. Now that isn't the case, the real case is, besides this N60billion Abuja to Kaduna rail, what are these landmark projects that gulped 51% (about $10billion) of the ECA funds which you claimed Amaechi made GEJ to spend?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Wants Emergency Powers To Fund ECA. Same ECA That Apc Took Gej To Court by Yyeske(m): 1:42pm On Aug 25, 2016
obailala:
Hahaha.. Very very lame attempt at passing blame for a monumental failure of leadership on the path of GEJ. Amaechi has suddenly become 36 governors, Amaechi spoke up and the remaining over 25 PDP governors were all deaf and dumb, Amaechi made unilateral decisions right?.... Amaechi also took OBJ to court right?... This same Amaechi also took Yaradua to court right?... So can you please tell us why GEJ was the only person who yielded?

Oh now you agree GEJ spent 51% of the funds on LANDMARK projects?.. So if you agree GEJ spent the money, which money was he intending to save?... Was he intending to save only the portion of the funds belonging to States while he squandered the remaining on ghost LANDMARK projects?

Abuja to Kaduna rail cost $874 million, that's roughly about N139 billion (at prevailing exchange rate of N160 to $1 at the time). Out of that $874m, the Chinese Exim bank supplied $500million while FG supplied $374million (~N60billion). May I also remind you that out of this N60 billion, Buhari's government even paid off about N17 billion being the final balance of the counterpart funds to get the project sealed and commissioned and Buhari's government is presently servicing the loan ($500m) to the Chinese. But you obviously don't think the present govt deserves even a tiny honour for that job. Now that isn't the case, the real case is, besides this N60billion Abuja to Kaduna rail, what are these landmark projects that gulped 51% (about $10billion) of the ECA funds which you claimed Amaechi made GEJ to spend?
Why wasting your time educating those wailers who know the truth but would always look for who to blame because their hero was kicked out

1 Like

Re: Buhari Wants Emergency Powers To Fund ECA. Same ECA That Apc Took Gej To Court by obailala(m): 1:42pm On Aug 25, 2016
APCHaram:

Ignore that fool.

He is only decieving himself and the rest die hard zombie fools
Counter a single fact I said with superior facts IF YOU CAN. It is not enough to stand by the corner throwing abusive words like 'fool, zombie' etc out of the abundance of your heart. Is that the limit of your intellects?

1 Like

Re: Buhari Wants Emergency Powers To Fund ECA. Same ECA That Apc Took Gej To Court by obailala(m): 1:43pm On Aug 25, 2016
Yyeske:
Why wasting your time educating those wailers who know the truth but would always look for who to blame because their hero was kicked out
Haha.. i'm having a chilled day in the office so I just like having fun making these empty vessels expose their emptiness.
Re: Buhari Wants Emergency Powers To Fund ECA. Same ECA That Apc Took Gej To Court by policy12: 1:48pm On Aug 25, 2016
Hmmm.. ..just very soon

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Wants Emergency Powers To Fund ECA. Same ECA That Apc Took Gej To Court by APCHaram: 1:54pm On Aug 25, 2016
obailala:
Counter a single fact I said with superior facts IF YOU CAN. It is not enough to stand by the corner throwing abusive words like 'fool, zombie' etc out of the abundance of your heart. Is that the limit of your intellects?

Nonsense rubbish.

I posted on your useless APC wanting to restart the ECA that your useless wizards and witches forced GEJ to shut down.

Every other silly distraction you are posting remains invalid and not worth my time.

So please kindly take your cheap derailing and shove it

3 Likes

Re: Buhari Wants Emergency Powers To Fund ECA. Same ECA That Apc Took Gej To Court by APCHaram: 1:59pm On Aug 25, 2016
obailala:
[s]Haha.. i'm having a chilled day in the office so I just like having fun making these empty vessels expose their emptiness[/s].

You jobless tout get job?

Nigga pleaaaaaaase!

1 Like

Re: Buhari Wants Emergency Powers To Fund ECA. Same ECA That Apc Took Gej To Court by obailala(m): 2:15pm On Aug 25, 2016
APCHaram:

You jobless tout get job?

Nigga pleaaaaaaase!
I'm sure you are describing you father there? smiley

Accept my sympathy, I know times are hard.
Re: Buhari Wants Emergency Powers To Fund ECA. Same ECA That Apc Took Gej To Court by obailala(m): 2:17pm On Aug 25, 2016
APCHaram:

Nonsense rubbish.

I posted on your useless APC wanting to restart the ECA that your useless wizards and witches forced GEJ to shut down.

Every other silly distraction you are posting remains invalid and not worth my time.

So please kindly take your cheap derailing and shove it
You totally lack simple decorum, I shouldn't be expecting common sense.
Re: Buhari Wants Emergency Powers To Fund ECA. Same ECA That Apc Took Gej To Court by APCHaram: 2:23pm On Aug 25, 2016
obailala:
I'm sure you are describing you father there? smiley

Accept my sympathy, I know times are hard.

Times are hard because I never thought Nigerians can be so stupid.

As for me and my family we have prepared long before May 29 for the inevitable.

Enjoy your famine.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Will Nigeria Ever Give Niger-deltans Resource Control? / Health Of Kwarans My Utmost Priority, Says Gov Abdulrazaq / Daughter Of Ex-ABU VC Got Epic Reponse To Her Comment On Muslim-Muslim Ticket

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 75
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.