Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,763 members, 7,824,189 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 03:54 AM

The Top 5 Web Hosting Companies And Domain Registrars In Nigeria - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / The Top 5 Web Hosting Companies And Domain Registrars In Nigeria (710 Views)

Blog And Domain For Sell / HELP How Do I Cancel My Hosting Account And Domain? / Best Web Designers In Nigeria: List Of Top 5 Web Developers In Every State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Top 5 Web Hosting Companies And Domain Registrars In Nigeria by jazzminednut(m): 2:48pm On Aug 25, 2016
From my experience so far, the top 5 web hosting and domain registration companies in Nigeria are

1. DomainKing
2. Whogohost
3. Smartweb
4. Web4Africa
5. Upperlink

Get more details about them here http://www.techrammer.com/2016/08/the-top-5-web-hosting-companies-and-domain-registrars-in-nigeria/
Re: The Top 5 Web Hosting Companies And Domain Registrars In Nigeria by gidimasters(m): 2:50pm On Aug 25, 2016
Re: The Top 5 Web Hosting Companies And Domain Registrars In Nigeria by Boycool1(m): 5:21pm On Aug 25, 2016
web4africa to me is the best in terms of domain sales

1 Like

Re: The Top 5 Web Hosting Companies And Domain Registrars In Nigeria by deji381: 11:50am On Sep 28, 2016
Upperlink is the best Registrar with really lowest prices in the market, Their hosting is pretty good too.

(1) (Reply)

Drop Your Site Here For Free Review / How To Start A Bulk SMS Business / Blogger:how Has Inbuilt Adblocker Mobile Browser Affected Your Revenue?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.