Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,689 members, 7,816,810 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:39 PM

Visa Racket: How Embassy Officials Rip Off Nigerians - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Visa Racket: How Embassy Officials Rip Off Nigerians (798 Views)

UK Officials Manhandle A Nigerian Today / Angry Citizen Blasts Immigration Officials In Lagos Airport For Bribery / Eight Annoying Questions Nigerian Airport Officials Ask International Travellers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Visa Racket: How Embassy Officials Rip Off Nigerians by Chuksab: 6:10pm On Sep 30, 2009
I made a post on this section captioned 'HARD TRUTH ABOUT OVERSEA TRAVELS'. I regret writing that post in that libels where made out of it, though i appreciate d commentary of every one in regards to it. The truth is that the rate of rip off is high among dis so called officials. The man, Mr Emma, whom i directed all enquiries in regard visa procurement is my cousin, whose brother in-law works wit a travel agency wit reputable feat. My cousin said he is aware of much rip off hence they request one to come a legal counsel/lawyer to help prospect participate without being afraid of being defrauded. Pls dis is d picture. Pls forgive me, for prompting much aspersion. Plz painstakingly review d post. Tanx much. Best of luck and happy independence in advance.
Re: Visa Racket: How Embassy Officials Rip Off Nigerians by justwise(m): 10:10pm On Sep 30, 2009
@Chuksab,

The title of ur post got nothing to do with the body. U are trying hard to get a victim here. Tell us how embassies rip Nigerians off.
Are u not a wicked soul? U can't even put together readable sentence.
Stop making fool of urself here.
Re: Visa Racket: How Embassy Officials Rip Off Nigerians by july123(m): 10:24pm On Sep 30, 2009
no prey 4 nairaland please try another leg.
Re: Visa Racket: How Embassy Officials Rip Off Nigerians by OAM4J: 3:55am On Oct 01, 2009
@ Poster
I dont understand you. What exactly are you saying or asking for now. Get to the point.
Re: Visa Racket: How Embassy Officials Rip Off Nigerians by orchman1(m): 7:36am On Oct 01, 2009
I think Nigerian should fight for their right, imagine if an embassy rejects you a visa, I believe they are suppose to refund you part of your money or even in full but they will not,

I think it's a big extort from Nigerians lets us fight against cos millions of Nigerians are been rejected every day without refunding their money back to the, what I really mean is the VISA FEE.
Re: Visa Racket: How Embassy Officials Rip Off Nigerians by Davedavy: 10:05am On Oct 01, 2009
orchman1:

I think Nigerian should fight for their right, imagine if an embassy rejects you a visa, I believe they are suppose to refund you part of your money or even in full but they will not,

I think it's a big extort from Nigerians lets us fight against cos millions of Nigerians are been rejected every day without refunding their money back to the, what I really mean is the VISA FEE.

It is always boldly stated in the visa application forms that the visa fee is non refundable, there is no country in the world where the visa fee is being returned due to refusal of the issuance of the visa. So it is not only a Nigerian thing, it happens everywhere,all the embassies across the world.
Re: Visa Racket: How Embassy Officials Rip Off Nigerians by justwise(m): 10:10am On Oct 01, 2009
Davedavy:

It is always boldly stated in the visa application forms that the visa fees is non refundable, there is no country in the world where the visa fee is being returned due to refusal of the issuance of the visa. So it is not only a Nigerian thing, it happens everywhere,all the embassies across the world.

Tell them

(1) (Reply)

Need Info On Accomodation In Capetown / Visit To The Holly Land / How To Cut Your Living Expenses In The Usa.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.