Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,254 members, 7,815,385 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:31 AM

I will become the opposition if Buhari’s Admin. does not change – Emir of Kano - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I will become the opposition if Buhari’s Admin. does not change – Emir of Kano (3238 Views)

Charly Boy: Biafra Will Not Change Anything, It Will Only Increase Suffering / 2019: There Will Be War Against The Opposition If Buhari Contests – Wike / 2019: There Will Be War Against The Opposition If Buhari Contests – Wike (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

I will become the opposition if Buhari’s Admin. does not change – Emir of Kano by finalboss(m): 3:46pm On Aug 25, 2016
Emir of Kano, Muhammadu Sanusi II has said if President Muhammadu Buhari’s administration does not change the way it is running things, he would denounce supporting the administration.

Speaking in Kano on Wednesday August the 24th, the emir said: “I’m a friend of the present administration, but if they decide to run Nigeria aground, I will become the opposition.

He added: “You are not good friends with government officials and don’t tell them the truth. I will continue to say the truth”.

He was speaking critically about businessmen and friends of the government who obtain the dollar at the official price and sell at the parallel market without doing anything.

“What kind of economy are we running? Who is advising the government? I want know who is advising the government so that I can talk to the adviser.

“We didn’t have money, oil price has collapsed, avengers were blowing oil wells and the scarce dollars we had we are selling cheaply to some few individuals.” lalasticlala mynd44 http://jeloser..com/2016/08/i-will-become-opposition-if-buharis.html

1 Like

Re: I will become the opposition if Buhari’s Admin. does not change – Emir of Kano by adebayo10977(m): 3:58pm On Aug 25, 2016
is allowed........
Re: I will become the opposition if Buhari’s Admin. does not change – Emir of Kano by abokibuhari: 4:01pm On Aug 25, 2016
Old full undecided

1 Like

Re: I will become the opposition if Buhari’s Admin. does not change – Emir of Kano by Beremx(f): 4:03pm On Aug 25, 2016
I am solidly behind you Emir Sanusi. cool

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I will become the opposition if Buhari’s Admin. does not change – Emir of Kano by Emycord: 4:11pm On Aug 25, 2016
See them
Re: I will become the opposition if Buhari’s Admin. does not change – Emir of Kano by malele(m): 4:11pm On Aug 25, 2016
And some fools will say we should give bubu more time.

4 Likes

Re: I will become the opposition if Buhari’s Admin. does not change – Emir of Kano by fiizznation: 4:13pm On Aug 25, 2016
abokibuhari:
Old full undecided
Hey internet warlord, don't you think is very wrong to insult someone that is old enough to be your father?

4 Likes

Re: I will become the opposition if Buhari’s Admin. does not change – Emir of Kano by abokibuhari: 4:15pm On Aug 25, 2016
fiizznation:
Hey internet warlord, don't you think is very wrong to insult someone that is old enough to be your father?
did you just say father, that goes about ra ping kids

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: I will become the opposition if Buhari’s Admin. does not change – Emir of Kano by fiizznation: 4:17pm On Aug 25, 2016
The emir is right and I support him. Though buhari inherited a bad economy from his predecessor, his policies are not making things easy for ordinary Nigerians.

4 Likes

Re: I will become the opposition if Buhari’s Admin. does not change – Emir of Kano by fiizznation: 4:19pm On Aug 25, 2016
abokibuhari:

And you have ever seen him with your two eyes molesting a kid right?

4 Likes

Re: I will become the opposition if Buhari’s Admin. does not change – Emir of Kano by ticker(m): 4:21pm On Aug 25, 2016
Who you dey deceive? Mtcheeeew
Re: I will become the opposition if Buhari’s Admin. does not change – Emir of Kano by abokibuhari: 4:21pm On Aug 25, 2016
fiizznation:
And you have ever seen him with your two eyes molesting a kid right?
why won't you support your spiritual leader?

2 Likes

Re: I will become the opposition if Buhari’s Admin. does not change – Emir of Kano by NafeesaAA(f): 4:30pm On Aug 25, 2016
If only a GEJ those Ugu Igwes / Chiefs were bold enough to speak to GEJ and tell him the truth just like what Sanusi and co are doing , Nigeria would have been great and GEJ would have succeeded .

5 Likes

Re: I will become the opposition if Buhari’s Admin. does not change – Emir of Kano by SAMBATLAN(m): 4:31pm On Aug 25, 2016
ok
Re: I will become the opposition if Buhari’s Admin. does not change – Emir of Kano by fiizznation: 4:33pm On Aug 25, 2016
abokibuhari:

why won't you support your spiritual leader?
And why will you accused my spiritual leader of pedophilia without any evidence? Just be careful kid

4 Likes

Re: I will become the opposition if Buhari’s Admin. does not change – Emir of Kano by Nobody: 4:34pm On Aug 25, 2016
Ok
Re: I will become the opposition if Buhari’s Admin. does not change – Emir of Kano by Mylove55(f): 4:41pm On Aug 25, 2016
sanusi is stil right on this, pmb wil sack cbn gov. if found quilty on this, we need to overhaul the cbn, their time is over-due.

5 Likes

Re: I will become the opposition if Buhari’s Admin. does not change – Emir of Kano by ganisucks(f): 4:42pm On Aug 25, 2016
Buffoon, while your mates are working in World bank(Arunma Oteh), ADB(Adesina), and chairing Gavi board, you are busy making noise in that feudal cave, sharing goats and rams between illiterate Almajiris. Useless islamist failure. No one knows you outside our shores.
An unexamined life is not worth living. Go and hang yourself, do everyone a favour, loser.

4 Likes

Re: I will become the opposition if Buhari’s Admin. does not change – Emir of Kano by ojun50(m): 4:43pm On Aug 25, 2016
Lolz i can see the frustration in his house hold,

1 Like

Re: I will become the opposition if Buhari’s Admin. does not change – Emir of Kano by DaudaAbu(m): 4:49pm On Aug 25, 2016
This are more of what he said. While delivering a lecture in the min of budget and planning in kaduna on the recession.

'We created the recession we are in now and I hope the President won't make the mistakes Jonathan made'' ~ Emir SLS

''Any system that allows you sit in your garden & make a billion naira without investing a Kobo is a wrong system'' ~ Emir Sanusi

''We created billionaires from Oil subsidies in the past. We are making the same mistake with Forex Subsidies'' ~ Emir S

''With just a phone call, I'm making a profit of over a billion naira. That is what people are doing now'' ~ Emir Sanusi

''As an Emir, I can seat in my garden and make phone calls to access $10M @ N197 per $ then sell it off at nothing less than N300''. ~ Emir SLS

''In 2011, we earned $16B from Oil revenues. $8b was spent for LCs while the remaining $8b was spent on subsidising fuel'' ~ Emir Sanusi

''There is nothing happening today that we didn't forecast years ago because all actions have consequences''~Emir Sanusi

https://www.nairaland.com/3307919/sit-garden-just-phone-call

2 Likes

Re: I will become the opposition if Buhari’s Admin. does not change – Emir of Kano by agwom(m): 4:52pm On Aug 25, 2016
Re: I will become the opposition if Buhari’s Admin. does not change – Emir of Kano by uboma(m): 5:39pm On Aug 25, 2016
Beremx:
I am solidly behind you Emir Sanusi. cool

What happened to your love for PMB and APC?
I remember you campaigned for PMB with all your might here on NL.
Why have you suddenly gone cold towards the government you fought hard to campaign for?

3 Likes

Re: I will become the opposition if Buhari’s Admin. does not change – Emir of Kano by Beremx(f): 5:41pm On Aug 25, 2016
uboma:

What happened to your love for PMB and APC?
I remember you campaigned for PMB with all your might here on NL.
Why have you suddenly gone cold towards the government you fought hard to campaign for?
Can you and others just let me be? Na wetin sef?

mtscheeew!
Re: I will become the opposition if Buhari’s Admin. does not change – Emir of Kano by uboma(m): 5:44pm On Aug 25, 2016
Beremx:

mtscheeew!

lol.

the truth hurts ehn!

mtscheeew!

3 Likes

Re: I will become the opposition if Buhari’s Admin. does not change – Emir of Kano by cold(m): 7:17pm On Aug 25, 2016
uboma:

lol.

the truth hurts ehn!

mtscheeew!
Lol..complete reversal o! She doesn't even hide her disdain for the man sef. Full frontal attack now. Is this the part where we say 'we told you so'?

2 Likes

Re: I will become the opposition if Buhari’s Admin. does not change – Emir of Kano by NoGawking: 8:52pm On Aug 25, 2016
Beremx:

mtscheeew!
definitely hunger does not recognize Sai baba chanters

1 Like

Re: I will become the opposition if Buhari’s Admin. does not change – Emir of Kano by Flyingngel(m): 9:33pm On Aug 25, 2016
Buhari shld listen to his brother so that my ear will hear something,
Re: I will become the opposition if Buhari’s Admin. does not change – Emir of Kano by Boleyndynasty2(f): 10:31pm On Aug 25, 2016
Keneking:
Ok

My NL crush kiss
Re: I will become the opposition if Buhari’s Admin. does not change – Emir of Kano by tuniski: 10:34pm On Aug 25, 2016
Patriotism today is opposition! Please quickly be mai mataba. Allah ya ja zamani!
Re: I will become the opposition if Buhari’s Admin. does not change – Emir of Kano by Oyimeoyimemua(f): 11:31pm On Aug 25, 2016
abokibuhari:
Old full undecided
how¿? Besides don't forget his s ROYAL HIGHNESS now
Re: I will become the opposition if Buhari’s Admin. does not change – Emir of Kano by Oyimeoyimemua(f): 11:32pm On Aug 25, 2016
abokibuhari:

you come here and accuse him of rape?you better watch it.

1 Like

Re: I will become the opposition if Buhari’s Admin. does not change – Emir of Kano by Oyimeoyimemua(f): 11:34pm On Aug 25, 2016
fiizznation:
The emir is right and I support him. Though buhari inherited a bad economy from his predecessor, his policies are not making things easy for ordinary Nigerians.
yea I think the problem is bad policies, I hope things CHANGE for good

(1) (2) (Reply)

Why Igbo People Are Who They Are And Behave The Way They Do....see Facts / Kogi West Constituents Get Enough Votes To Recall Dino Malaye From Senate / Northern Youth Beatup Buharist Who Came To Campaign For Buhari 2nd Term

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.