Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,810 members, 7,817,352 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:47 AM

Kogi West Constituents Get Enough Votes To Recall Dino Malaye From Senate - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Kogi West Constituents Get Enough Votes To Recall Dino Malaye From Senate (3239 Views)

Nigerians React As Mace Is Stolen From Senate (Photos) / Senate Recall: Dino Melaye Becomes Prayer Warrior / Recall: Dino Melaye Sues INEC (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Kogi West Constituents Get Enough Votes To Recall Dino Malaye From Senate by jieta: 5:26pm On Jun 19, 2017
Kogi West constituents have secured enough
votes to recall Senator Dino Melaye from the
Nigerian senate, according to a report from Daily
Post.

An exercise for the recall was carried out last
week.
Of the total 360,098 registered voters of the seven
western senatorial districts (Yagba, Mopa Muro,
Kabba Bunu, Yagba East, Koton Karfe, Lokoja and
Ijumu) 188, 588, signed the recall register
constituting 52.3% of the voters in senatorial
district.

The results were announced by the returning
officer for the recall of the serving senator, Adamu
Yusuf at the All progressives Congress State
Secretariat in Lokoja.

”Going by the above figures, it is important to let
Nigerians know that we have met the
Constitutional requirements of 51.1%. Dino has
failed to represent Kogi West so we are calling
him back home,” he said. https://www.nigerianbulletin.com/threads/kogi-west-constituents-get-enough-votes-to-recall-dino-melaye-from-nigeria-senate.240575/

4 Likes

Re: Kogi West Constituents Get Enough Votes To Recall Dino Malaye From Senate by sarrki(m): 5:33pm On Jun 19, 2017
I don't even know what to type

The truth is I don't believe all this trash anymore

If saraki will escape all the allegations levelled against him

Nigeria is not ready for development yet

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kogi West Constituents Get Enough Votes To Recall Dino Malaye From Senate by Kondomatic(m): 5:42pm On Jun 19, 2017
Pepper is about to ripe

2 Likes

Re: Kogi West Constituents Get Enough Votes To Recall Dino Malaye From Senate by Evablizin(f): 5:45pm On Jun 19, 2017
Hmm i pray it will happen.Nija politics de fear me like die

1 Like

Re: Kogi West Constituents Get Enough Votes To Recall Dino Malaye From Senate by Iamwrath: 5:57pm On Jun 19, 2017
God don catch you , your village people don blast you Rugged man's voice grin grin grin

We told him, Dinosaur, Relax, play cool, you no gree, you carry your mouth take call Fayose , take your mouth take call one useless justice say you wan treat person fUp , you carry your mouth take congratulate Wike

You used your own mouth to confess that you bought certificate

You used your own mouth to sing Ajekun Iya nio je for Sowore

Now is the beginning of your real problem , no constitutional backup , meaning all the money you've eaten must be vomited , no more security meaning those ghosts that have been chasing you finally have the chance to catch up and keep it cool

You used your opportunity wrongly and i am not sorry for what you are about to go through .... ROT IN PRISON

6 Likes

Re: Kogi West Constituents Get Enough Votes To Recall Dino Malaye From Senate by Iamwrath: 5:58pm On Jun 19, 2017
My brother , 188K electorates no be joke o

He can't escape this one

Even if he's Houdini reincarnated

sarrki:
I don't even know what to type

The truth is I don't believe all this trash anymore

If saraki will escape all the allegations levelled against him

Nigeria is not ready for development yet

1 Like

Re: Kogi West Constituents Get Enough Votes To Recall Dino Malaye From Senate by chriskosherbal(m): 6:02pm On Jun 19, 2017
This is the time Dino has to really get closed to God..

He just have to pray hard... grin

1 Like

Re: Kogi West Constituents Get Enough Votes To Recall Dino Malaye From Senate by Iamwrath: 6:03pm On Jun 19, 2017
God is on call with me , he'll have to try again later bra grin
chriskosherbal:
This is the time Dino has to really get closed to God..

He just have to pray hard... grin

1 Like

Re: Kogi West Constituents Get Enough Votes To Recall Dino Malaye From Senate by SalamRushdie: 6:09pm On Jun 19, 2017
Iamwrath:

He can't escape this one

You must be a learner ..That recall is dead on arrival

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Kogi West Constituents Get Enough Votes To Recall Dino Malaye From Senate by Marotzke(m): 6:10pm On Jun 19, 2017
First, the announcement has neither INEC endorsement nor made by an INEC official.
Secondly, there is the little matter of signature verification.
It is nigh on impossible to recall a politician in Nigeria.
A better way is to deny him or her re election ticket.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kogi West Constituents Get Enough Votes To Recall Dino Malaye From Senate by Escalze(m): 6:13pm On Jun 19, 2017
So Dino is going home grin

1 Like

Re: Kogi West Constituents Get Enough Votes To Recall Dino Malaye From Senate by Larwin(m): 6:14pm On Jun 19, 2017
undecided

Re: Kogi West Constituents Get Enough Votes To Recall Dino Malaye From Senate by Iamwrath: 6:14pm On Jun 19, 2017
SalamRushdie:

You must be a child ..That recall is dead on arrival

See this one , because your view differs makes me a child ? i bet you one on one you'd not be able to say that to my face

mumu people

6 Likes

Re: Kogi West Constituents Get Enough Votes To Recall Dino Malaye From Senate by SalamRushdie: 6:17pm On Jun 19, 2017
Iamwrath:

See this one , because your view differs makes me a child ? i bet you one on one you'd not be able to say that to my face

mumu people

Sorry bro I meant to say you must be a learner...I will fix that now
Re: Kogi West Constituents Get Enough Votes To Recall Dino Malaye From Senate by Iamwrath: 6:23pm On Jun 19, 2017
fixing it doesn't change the fact that that statement is just disgusting until APC got here , all politicians was Untouchable , i have seen Ex NSA being detained, FFK , even Jonathan's cousin , the fact that you don't have faith in Nigerian constitution or Judiciary doesn't mean people aren't trying to make a change

Just wait and see , i'd invite you to betting section, let's wager 300k , Dino will be recalled / Impeached within the next month
SalamRushdie:

Sorry bro I meant to say you must be a learner...I will fix that now

2 Likes

Re: Kogi West Constituents Get Enough Votes To Recall Dino Malaye From Senate by sarrki(m): 6:48pm On Jun 19, 2017
Iamwrath:
fixing it doesn't change the fact that that statement is just disgusting until APC got here , all politicians was Untouchable , i have seen Ex NSA being detained, FFK , even Jonathan's cousin , the fact that you don't have faith in Nigerian constitution or Judiciary doesn't mean people aren't trying to make a change

Just wait and see , i'd invite you to betting section, let's wager 300k , Dino will be recalled / Impeached within the next month

Baba if this happened I will celebrate it

2 Likes

Re: Kogi West Constituents Get Enough Votes To Recall Dino Malaye From Senate by Iamwrath: 7:12pm On Jun 19, 2017
It will
sarrki:

Baba if this happened I will celebrate it

1 Like

Re: Kogi West Constituents Get Enough Votes To Recall Dino Malaye From Senate by auntysimbiat(f): 7:36pm On Jun 19, 2017
Wat next?
Re: Kogi West Constituents Get Enough Votes To Recall Dino Malaye From Senate by ZKOSOSO(m): 7:41pm On Jun 19, 2017
Nothing go happen to Dino the Dinasaur ...Nothing..

It's all rubbish..... INEC denounced the exercise already naaaaaaa!

But....sha....anything fiti hapun o.. Dis is Jihadists era.
Re: Kogi West Constituents Get Enough Votes To Recall Dino Malaye From Senate by cursedAbiola(f): 7:45pm On Jun 19, 2017
Iamwrath:

He can't escape this one

just like it seems impossible for saraki to dodge 18 count charges

keep robbing poo on your penis till your eyes go clear

2 Likes

Re: Kogi West Constituents Get Enough Votes To Recall Dino Malaye From Senate by cursedAbiola(f): 7:47pm On Jun 19, 2017
lol no be the same national assembly e go pass?
grin
Re: Kogi West Constituents Get Enough Votes To Recall Dino Malaye From Senate by Bossontop(m): 7:58pm On Jun 19, 2017
Ghen ghen....last last na so him go do dem....no b naija again

Re: Kogi West Constituents Get Enough Votes To Recall Dino Malaye From Senate by Princesaha: 8:45pm On Jun 19, 2017
Iamwrath:

Hahahaha..... you must be dreaming bro. Anyway I am interested in placing the wager. We can even make it 500k. If he is recalled in two months time, I will credit your account within 24 hours but If not, then you pay me. People here will bear us witness incase any of us fails to fulfil the pledge cos I will call you out here if you fail. Are you in?

5 Likes

Re: Kogi West Constituents Get Enough Votes To Recall Dino Malaye From Senate by omenkaLives(m): 10:00pm On Jun 19, 2017
Iamwrath:

He can't escape this one

This is Nigerian politicospere. Nothing is a GIVEN bro.

1 Like

Re: Kogi West Constituents Get Enough Votes To Recall Dino Malaye From Senate by modik(m): 10:08pm On Jun 19, 2017
Princesaha:

Hahahaha..... you must be dreaming bro. Anyway I am interested in placing the wager. We can even make it 500k. If he is recalled in two months time, I will credit your account within 24 hours but If not, then you pay me. People here will bear us witness incase any of us fails to fulfil the pledge cos I will call you out here if you fail. Are you in?

Dino can-never-ever be recalled in this Nija. If Biafra, I can say yes but Nija......Never.

It will end in prolonged litigation which may be decided few weeks to end of Dino's tenure

Lol.

What a CHANGE
Re: Kogi West Constituents Get Enough Votes To Recall Dino Malaye From Senate by ipobarecriminals: 10:08pm On Jun 19, 2017
sadclowns.i'm sure underage too go sign the unless recall from, A waste of time/exercise in futility. Allow the man to finish his tenure,2019 isn't far.The state gov,should be careful
Re: Kogi West Constituents Get Enough Votes To Recall Dino Malaye From Senate by senatordave1(m): 10:12pm On Jun 19, 2017
I saw his removal cum eviction coming.once your state governor wants you out,its a matter of time and excuse.the hardest task or condition of the recall has been surpassed as that figure exceeds 51percent of kogi west registered voters.other conditions are now a formality.bye bye to senator 'Mad'laye aka ajekun iya.welcome senator smart adeyemi.up apc up buhari.down melaye

1 Like

Re: Kogi West Constituents Get Enough Votes To Recall Dino Malaye From Senate by Nobody: 10:13pm On Jun 19, 2017
omenkaLives:

Where have you been?

1 Like

Re: Kogi West Constituents Get Enough Votes To Recall Dino Malaye From Senate by Jaymaxxy(m): 10:20pm On Jun 19, 2017
The process must be successful o

1 Like

Re: Kogi West Constituents Get Enough Votes To Recall Dino Malaye From Senate by Iamwrath: 10:46pm On Jun 19, 2017
lol
omenkaLives:
Re: Kogi West Constituents Get Enough Votes To Recall Dino Malaye From Senate by Iamwrath: 10:50pm On Jun 19, 2017
I am looking forward
Princesaha:

(1) (2) (Reply)

Northern Youth Beatup Buharist Who Came To Campaign For Buhari 2nd Term / Biafra: Extracts From Mazi Nnamdi Kanu"s Broadcast On April 22, 2020 / US Prof Petitions US Higher Learning Comm on Certificate Racketeering by CSU

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.