Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,281 members, 7,818,955 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:52 AM

Munachi puts her HOT body on display, New Pics!!!!!! MEN ONLY - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Munachi puts her HOT body on display, New Pics!!!!!! MEN ONLY (13131 Views)

Cynthia Obianodo's Birthday: Ebuka Obi-Uchendu Celebrates Wife With New Pics / Inem Peter Flaunts Body In New Pics And Video / Olajumoke Orisaguna Puts Her Luscious Lips On Display In New Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Munachi puts her HOT body on display, New Pics!!!!!! MEN ONLY by Palmwinetapper: 5:07pm On Aug 25, 2016
Munachi Abii the 28 year old beauty queen is that mbgn we can't forget. She is always looking for new ways to stun us. She did just that in these hot new pics below. Men salivate, women admire to be her.... tongue

3 Likes

Re: Munachi puts her HOT body on display, New Pics!!!!!! MEN ONLY by Nobody: 5:17pm On Aug 25, 2016
Still irrelevant as the day I posted my last comment.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Munachi puts her HOT body on display, New Pics!!!!!! MEN ONLY by donbenedict(m): 5:18pm On Aug 25, 2016
I tot palmwinetapper wrote that munachi abii will be quitting nairaland for good? grin

It seems munachi can't do without nairaland

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Munachi puts her HOT body on display, New Pics!!!!!! MEN ONLY by Nobody: 5:18pm On Aug 25, 2016
Palmwinetapper:
Munachi Abii the 28 year old beauty queen is that mbgn we can't forget. She is always looking for new ways to stun us. She did just that in these hot new pics below. Men salivate, women admire to be her.... tongue

all the makeup in the world won't save you my dear! you're getting old. pls get married and settle down

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Munachi puts her HOT body on display, New Pics!!!!!! MEN ONLY by Palmwinetapper: 5:22pm On Aug 25, 2016
charix:
Still irrelevant as the day I posted my last comment.
charix dont you get it that she is the most talked about popular mbgn? Do you not see all the photoshoots she is getting?? Shows? Hosting, acting gigs? Why must being a hater cause you to ignore that fact!
Re: Munachi puts her HOT body on display, New Pics!!!!!! MEN ONLY by Palmwinetapper: 5:24pm On Aug 25, 2016
coollabman:

all the makeup in the world won't save you my dear! you're getting old. pls get married and settle down
she doesn't even need makeup, she is even beautiful on natural. She is beautiful both ways. She will soon get married, when the time is right, she is ONLY 28. Why rush? Is it even women that propose. She is waiting for her boyfriend to pop the question. He is fairly a young guy at only 23. Why would a 23 years old man be in a rush to Marry? My friend BACK OFF!!!
Re: Munachi puts her HOT body on display, New Pics!!!!!! MEN ONLY by soberdrunk(m): 5:24pm On Aug 25, 2016
Why she come stingy with cleavage Vaseline crew be like "WE WILL NOT TAKKKKKEEEEEEEEE IIITTTTTT! MUNA IS 'BIASED'" grin grin she is a hottie any day any time, even in recession! If to say she dey drink beer, i 4 buy her brewery.........
Re: Munachi puts her HOT body on display, New Pics!!!!!! MEN ONLY by Palmwinetapper: 5:24pm On Aug 25, 2016
soberdrunk:
Why she come stingy with cleavage Vaseline crew be like "WE WILL NOT TAKKKKKEEEEEEEEE IIITTTTTT! MUNA IS 'BIASED'" grin grin she is a hottie any day any time, even in recession! If to say she dey drink beer, i 4 buy her brewery.........
please respect the queen. Your words are trashy
Re: Munachi puts her HOT body on display, New Pics!!!!!! MEN ONLY by Palmwinetapper: 5:25pm On Aug 25, 2016
donbenedict:
I tot palmwinetapper wrote that munachi abii will be quitting nairaland for good? grin

It seems munachi can't do without nairaland
this is muna operating. Who is palm wine tarper?
Re: Munachi puts her HOT body on display, New Pics!!!!!! MEN ONLY by soberdrunk(m): 5:29pm On Aug 25, 2016
Palmwinetapper:
please respect the queen. Your words are trashy

Oh! Forgive me your 'high'ness, i am but a humble drunk who wants to savor the hotness of the queen in an imaginary realm grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Munachi puts her HOT body on display, New Pics!!!!!! MEN ONLY by donbenedict(m): 5:30pm On Aug 25, 2016
Palmwinetapper:
this is muna operating. Who is palm wine tarper?
urm you are using a nairaland handle with the name palmwinetapper and u are asking who is palmwinetapper

Muna really?

Besides I asked for ur twira handle... wats so hard in giving it to me? undecided

1 Like

Re: Munachi puts her HOT body on display, New Pics!!!!!! MEN ONLY by Palmwinetapper: 5:32pm On Aug 25, 2016
donbenedict:
urm you are using a nairaland handle with the name palmwinetapper and u are asking who is palmwinetapper

Muna really?

Besides I asked for ur twira handle... wats so hard in giving it to me? undecided
u know how to find it. Pom fool
Re: Munachi puts her HOT body on display, New Pics!!!!!! MEN ONLY by Palmwinetapper: 5:32pm On Aug 25, 2016
soberdrunk:

Oh! Forgive me your 'high'ness, i am but a humble drunk who wants to savor the hotness of the queen in an imaginary realm grin grin grin
shut your trap right there!
Re: Munachi puts her HOT body on display, New Pics!!!!!! MEN ONLY by Nobody: 5:33pm On Aug 25, 2016
Palmwinetapper:
she doesn't even need makeup, she is even beautiful on natural. She is beautiful both ways. She will soon get married, when the time is right, she is ONLY 28. Why rush? Is it even women that propose. She is waiting for her boyfriend to pop the question. He is fairly a young guy at only 23. Why would a 23 years old man be in a rush to Marry? My friend BACK OFF!!!

this is pathetic! cry

4 Likes

Re: Munachi puts her HOT body on display, New Pics!!!!!! MEN ONLY by donbenedict(m): 5:34pm On Aug 25, 2016
Palmwinetapper:
u know how to find it. Pom fool
pom fool? Dats the name of your twitter handle right? shocked

5 Likes

Re: Munachi puts her HOT body on display, New Pics!!!!!! MEN ONLY by Nobody: 5:38pm On Aug 25, 2016
go marry that dreaded dude nau
Re: Munachi puts her HOT body on display, New Pics!!!!!! MEN ONLY by Palmwinetapper: 5:39pm On Aug 25, 2016
coollabman:

this is pathetic! cry
like your mother
Re: Munachi puts her HOT body on display, New Pics!!!!!! MEN ONLY by Palmwinetapper: 5:40pm On Aug 25, 2016
viickerz:
go marry that dreaded dude nau
it is a man who is to propose, NOT a woman
Re: Munachi puts her HOT body on display, New Pics!!!!!! MEN ONLY by Palmwinetapper: 5:40pm On Aug 25, 2016
donbenedict:
pom fool? Dats the name of your twitter handle right? shocked
suck ya dads $&#+#+
Re: Munachi puts her HOT body on display, New Pics!!!!!! MEN ONLY by donbenedict(m): 5:42pm On Aug 25, 2016
Palmwinetapper:
suck ya dads $&#+#+
lol wats wrong with u dis evening.? No one is havn a fight wit you..

1 Like

Re: Munachi puts her HOT body on display, New Pics!!!!!! MEN ONLY by Nobody: 5:55pm On Aug 25, 2016
Palmwinetapper:
like your mother

you're not even as beautiful as she is. she got hitched in her early twenties cos she was hot! a diva to die for! not like you! agadi nwanyi waiting for a small boy who hasn't finish school to propose to her. tomi is a wack rapper along with his wack group los! its a pity you can't find your level. too bad

6 Likes

Re: Munachi puts her HOT body on display, New Pics!!!!!! MEN ONLY by Nobody: 6:12pm On Aug 25, 2016
Palmwinetapper:
charix dont you get it that she is the most talked about popular mbgn? Do you not see all the photoshoots she is getting?? Shows? Hosting, acting gigs? Why must being a hater cause you to ignore that fact!
Still not relevant as Agbani Darego.

3 Likes

Re: Munachi puts her HOT body on display, New Pics!!!!!! MEN ONLY by Palmwinetapper: 6:43pm On Aug 25, 2016
charix:

what a foolish goat! They write more about Muna.
Re: Munachi puts her HOT body on display, New Pics!!!!!! MEN ONLY by Palmwinetapper: 6:43pm On Aug 25, 2016
charix:

GOAT! Am on Bella naija right now and Linda ikeji
Re: Munachi puts her HOT body on display, New Pics!!!!!! MEN ONLY by Palmwinetapper: 6:49pm On Aug 25, 2016
coollabman:

you're not even as beautiful as she is. she got hitched in her early twenties cos she was hot! a diva to die for! not like you! agadi nwanyi waiting for a small boy who hasn't finish school to propose to her. tomi is a wack rapper along with his wack group los! its a pity you can't find your level. too bad
correction Tomi is a singer NOT rapper. He will eventually propose. Why rush it
Re: Munachi puts her HOT body on display, New Pics!!!!!! MEN ONLY by Nobody: 6:50pm On Aug 25, 2016
Palmwinetapper:
GOAT! Am on Bella naija right now and Linda ikeji
#Fail.
Yomi Casual posted his advert on Linda Ikeji and Bella Naija. Same way he would with another person posing.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Munachi puts her HOT body on display, New Pics!!!!!! MEN ONLY by Nobody: 6:51pm On Aug 25, 2016
Palmwinetapper:
They write more about Muna.
Only in Munachi's daydreams.

3 Likes

Re: Munachi puts her HOT body on display, New Pics!!!!!! MEN ONLY by Palmwinetapper: 7:06pm On Aug 25, 2016
charix:

Only in Munachi's daydreams.
your comeback.is so weak this year. Go top up your charm
Re: Munachi puts her HOT body on display, New Pics!!!!!! MEN ONLY by Palmwinetapper: 7:08pm On Aug 25, 2016
charix:

#Fail.
Yomi Casual posted his advert on Linda Ikeji and Bella Naija. Same way he would with another person posing.
fool. A few days before muna appeared on misspetite and Linda ikeji just on looking beautiful. So which advert. How come Stella korkus was not featuring yomi advert then!!!
Re: Munachi puts her HOT body on display, New Pics!!!!!! MEN ONLY by atilla(m): 7:22pm On Aug 25, 2016
Is she preGGo

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Sani Idris 'Moda' Dies Of Diabetes (Photos) / Churchill Olakunle Hits Top 5 Outstanding Entrepreneurs In Nigeria / Meet Sara Baartman, The African Girl With A Strange Large Buttocks

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.