Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,523 members, 7,826,963 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 01:08 AM

Buhari Sympathises With Italy Over Deadly Earthquake - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Sympathises With Italy Over Deadly Earthquake (13461 Views)

Buhari ‘sympathises’ With APC Over Loss Of Atiku / FG Signs Extradition Treaty With Italy / Buhari Sympathises With Italy Over Deadly Earthquake (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari Sympathises With Italy Over Deadly Earthquake by socrates007: 6:18pm On Aug 25, 2016
African leaders and hypocrisy are like ashawo and long nails.the issue write before him he never attend,na the one wey they far away land wey thier leader don settle na him he the send greetings to.i fit list teh things now wey worst pass italian earth quake wey happen today for naija.our leader no see that one.i shake my head for this country

1 Like

Re: Buhari Sympathises With Italy Over Deadly Earthquake by aloziedaya(m): 6:18pm On Aug 25, 2016
I thought he would have promised to help Italy overcome this earthquake menace.
As he promised Germany against terrorism.
He knows how to solve other people's problems but his people are dying of hunger.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Sympathises With Italy Over Deadly Earthquake by MisterKings(m): 6:21pm On Aug 25, 2016
mamabomboy:

http://www.premiumtimesng.com/news/top-news/209301-buhari-sympathises-italy-deadly-earthquake.html

Buhari will not mind his own business. Trying to win the Europeans by sending goodwill messages when a house fly is killed on their land.
Oga charity begins at home.
Leave the white people, they are experiencing their karma, deal with your own people for crying out loud oooooo.

Oh God my voice don crack where i dey shout. This country leaders give me headache.

3 Likes

Re: Buhari Sympathises With Italy Over Deadly Earthquake by moffat(m): 6:23pm On Aug 25, 2016
wen will he show sympathy to those kill by hunger,hersman,sodja,economy,inconclusive election,ipod leader,dansuki & IDP ppl less i forget ........

1 Like

Re: Buhari Sympathises With Italy Over Deadly Earthquake by alibaba1995(m): 6:24pm On Aug 25, 2016
I hate every damn thing about this old fool...

behalia...

1 Like

Re: Buhari Sympathises With Italy Over Deadly Earthquake by Efewestern: 6:25pm On Aug 25, 2016
thesicilian:

I don't think he does. Obviously he can do better, but you must admit it is not easy to rule a country like Nigeria with such a complex system of doing things .

OH Really .. You knew this and your likes were busy bullying GEJ, Why crying fowl nw? , Please spare me that crap.. Not a regular person on politics section, High tym i left.

4 Likes

Re: Buhari Sympathises With Italy Over Deadly Earthquake by Nobody: 6:25pm On Aug 25, 2016
In the eyes of God, you made the decision, NOT Pastor Adeboye. Since you can look for scriptures and information like these, maybe if you had applied similar diligence to find out about the president before you voted for him, you would have known the kind of leader he was and his antecedents and that people do NOT change at 72.
divide9ja:
Nigerians we can see clearly that Buhari has never condemned the killings going on in the Nigeria.

Theses killings never came to the Niger Delta or South East until Buhari got into power.

We can see that these are actually planned.

GOD WILL PUNISH ADEBOYE FOR MAKING US VOTE FOR BUHARI

We all knew that Buhari was an Islamist and no normal Christian will vote for him.

Then Adeboye sold us out to Islam by giving Buhari his blessings.

http://saharareporters.com/2014/12/17/buhari-calls-pastor-adeboye-seek-his-blessing-announcing-osinbajo-running-mate

The bible is clear we should not be unequally unyoked with the unbeliever
2 Corinthians 6:14
Be ye not unequally yoked together with unbelievers: for what fellowship hath righteousness with unrighteousness?
and what communion hath light with darkness?

For Adeboye to give Buhari who is a known Islamist his blessings,
shows that Adeboye is not of God.

Notice that the Kaduna Pastor killed over the weekend Adeboye has not condemned the killings nor
visited the family.

http://dailypost.ng/2016/08/22/armed-herdsmen-kill-redeemed-church-pastor-kaduna/

If he were a true prophet of God, why has he not given warnings?
Prophets warned about impending killings and were specific,
unlike Adeboye in order not to be caught out is never specific

2 Kings 6
8 Then the king of Syria warred against Israel, and took counsel with his servants, saying, In such and such a place shall be my camp.

9 And the man of God sent unto the king of Israel, saying, Beware that thou pass not such a place; for thither the Syrians are come down.

10 And the king of Israel sent to the place which the man of God told him and warned him of, and saved himself there, not once nor twice.

11 Therefore the heart of the king of Syria was sore troubled for this thing; and he called his servants, and said unto them, Will ye not shew me which of us is for the king of Israel?

12 And one of his servants said, None, my lord, O king: but Elisha, the prophet that is in Israel, telleth the king of Israel the words that thou speakest in thy bedchamber.

Thunder will fire anybody that dares say's Adeboye hears from God. angry
No true prophet will bless an Islamist jihad minded person.

Re: Buhari Sympathises With Italy Over Deadly Earthquake by ceospecial(m): 6:29pm On Aug 25, 2016
divide9ja:
Nigerians we can see clearly that Buhari has never condemned the killings going on in the Nigeria.

Theses killings never came to the Niger Delta or South East until Buhari got into power.

We can see that these are actually planned.

GOD WILL PUNISH ADEBOYE FOR MAKING US VOTE FOR BUHARI

We all knew that Buhari was an Islamist and no normal Christian will vote for him.

Then Adeboye sold us out to Islam by giving Buhari his blessings.

http://saharareporters.com/2014/12/17/buhari-calls-pastor-adeboye-seek-his-blessing-announcing-osinbajo-running-mate

The bible is clear we should not be unequally unyoked with the unbeliever
2 Corinthians 6:14
Be ye not unequally yoked together with unbelievers: for what fellowship hath righteousness with unrighteousness?
and what communion hath light with darkness?

For Adeboye to give Buhari who is a known Islamist his blessings,
shows that Adeboye is not of God.

Notice that the Kaduna Pastor killed over the weekend Adeboye has not condemned the killings nor
visited the family.

http://dailypost.ng/2016/08/22/armed-herdsmen-kill-redeemed-church-pastor-kaduna/

If he were a true prophet of God, why has he not given warnings?
Prophets warned about impending killings and were specific,
unlike Adeboye in order not to be caught out is never specific

2 Kings 6
8 Then the king of Syria warred against Israel, and took counsel with his servants, saying, In such and such a place shall be my camp.

9 And the man of God sent unto the king of Israel, saying, Beware that thou pass not such a place; for thither the Syrians are come down.

10 And the king of Israel sent to the place which the man of God told him and warned him of, and saved himself there, not once nor twice.

11 Therefore the heart of the king of Syria was sore troubled for this thing; and he called his servants, and said unto them, Will ye not shew me which of us is for the king of Israel?

12 And one of his servants said, None, my lord, O king: but Elisha, the prophet that is in Israel, telleth the king of Israel the words that thou speakest in thy bedchamber.

Thunder will fire anybody that dares say's Adeboye hears from God. angry
No true prophet will bless an Islamist jihad minded person.

use your brains next time bro
Re: Buhari Sympathises With Italy Over Deadly Earthquake by Nobody: 6:36pm On Aug 25, 2016
Lilimax:
Good! But how about showing sympathy on innocent Nigerian that are murdered daily either by Fulani Herdsmen or Islamic religious blood sucking jihadists embarassed
I dont think you are more concerned than the president.
Re: Buhari Sympathises With Italy Over Deadly Earthquake by seguno2: 6:36pm On Aug 25, 2016
Has he sympathised with victims of Fulani herdsmen attacks?
No!
Why?
They are part of his 5% whom he is not responsible for.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Sympathises With Italy Over Deadly Earthquake by thesicilian: 6:39pm On Aug 25, 2016
Efewestern:

OH Really .. You knew this and your likes were busy bullying GEJ, Why crying fowl nw? , Please spare me that crap.. Not a regular person on politics section, High tym i left.
My likes?
Re: Buhari Sympathises With Italy Over Deadly Earthquake by Nobody: 6:43pm On Aug 25, 2016
I swear buhari fit make person cry with his level of f up and disappointment.

very very big dullard

1 Like

Re: Buhari Sympathises With Italy Over Deadly Earthquake by thesicilian: 6:45pm On Aug 25, 2016
MisterKings:

Its like u have not experienced the pain people are facing. That's why you can talk calmly like your name is Jesus. Maybe if your family member was among those killed by fulani Herdsmen, you go talk wella.
Idiot na euphemism where Buhari dey.

Well, GEJ was called worse names and kicked out. Yet see where we are today. Just saying, insulting the president and calling him names hardly yields any positive results
Re: Buhari Sympathises With Italy Over Deadly Earthquake by whitebeard(m): 7:08pm On Aug 25, 2016
PMB notice that Italy have not sympathized with us on our crazy economy...anyways continue
Re: Buhari Sympathises With Italy Over Deadly Earthquake by MisterKings(m): 7:19pm On Aug 25, 2016
thesicilian:

Well, GEJ was called worse names and kicked out. Yet see where we are today. Just saying, insulting the president and calling him names hardly yields any positive results

No it doesn't but it eases the tension we feel inside.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Sympathises With Italy Over Deadly Earthquake by Armstrong34(m): 7:19pm On Aug 25, 2016
Emmysteve:
Please I am just returning from 3 days ban and I want to know if I call Buhari clueless, heartless, dumb and wicked would get me another ban?
.....No it won't buh it's capable of sending u on annual leavecheesy
Re: Buhari Sympathises With Italy Over Deadly Earthquake by Eluwilussit(m): 7:36pm On Aug 25, 2016
thesicilian:

Does calling your President a dullard make you happy?

YES! How often does that idiiot sympathize with all the victims of violence in Nigeria? angry
Re: Buhari Sympathises With Italy Over Deadly Earthquake by onatisi(m): 7:45pm On Aug 25, 2016
When we kept telling Nigerians before the elections that buhari has nothing upstairs they thought we were been partisan,now everybody's eyes is clearing. Unfortunately Nigerians will have to endure the dullard for another 2 more years

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Sympathises With Italy Over Deadly Earthquake by Beezed(m): 7:47pm On Aug 25, 2016
Lilimax:
Good! But how about showing sympathy on innocent Nigerian that are murdered daily either by Fulani Herdsmen or Islamic religious blood sucking jihadists embarassed

Why re yu judging a religion by just minor terrorists. TERRORISM HAS NO RELIGION, PERIOD. If those terrorists re really muslims, y were dey busy killing muslims in d north. D way u guys feel abt terrorism is d same way we do. Our beautiful religion preaches PEACE and these extremists terrorists are just tarnishing our name and image. No matter what happens, ISLAM will still stand strong against all odds cux we r not terrorists and we also feel threatened by d terror attacks.
NEVER INSULT ANY RELIGION CUX OF SOME MINORITIES WHO ARE THREATENING THE WORLD AT LARGE. Mind ur own biz n we wud mind ours.. cuz ive nvr seen a muslim insulting Christianity.. but d reverse is as common as garri in d market.
Re: Buhari Sympathises With Italy Over Deadly Earthquake by Ajuma002(f): 7:50pm On Aug 25, 2016
Buhari wetin concern agbero with over load biko e concern you...... How e take affect Nigeria economy #jobless
Re: Buhari Sympathises With Italy Over Deadly Earthquake by Greenback: 8:05pm On Aug 25, 2016
thesicilian:
Does calling your President a dullard make you happy?
whos to blame,and where were u during gej's insult era? The doghari shud resign or be impeached....
Re: Buhari Sympathises With Italy Over Deadly Earthquake by Greenback: 8:12pm On Aug 25, 2016
Beezed:

Why re yu judging a religion by just minor terrorists. TERRORISM HAS NO RELIGION, PERIOD. If those terrorists re really muslims, y were dey busy killing muslims in d north. D way u guys feel abt terrorism is d same way we do. Our beautiful religion preaches PEACE and these extremists terrorists are just tarnishing our name and image. No matter what happens, ISLAM will still stand strong against all odds cux we r not terrorists and we also feel threatened by d terror attacks.
NEVER INSULT ANY RELIGION CUX OF SOME MINORITIES WHO ARE THREATENING THE WORLD AT LARGE. Mind ur own biz n we wud mind ours.. cuz ive nvr seen a muslim insulting Christianity.. but d reverse is as common as garri in d market.

the numerous ppl butchered and bombed by fulani herdsmen and islamic fanatics,were they minding other ppl's business? Get lost..
Bubu shud channel his attention to the economic disaster in naija...

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Sympathises With Italy Over Deadly Earthquake by breakeven: 8:46pm On Aug 25, 2016
HungerBAD:
Nice.

A President with a heart.
Heart of stone you mean? Agatu deaths loading....
Re: Buhari Sympathises With Italy Over Deadly Earthquake by Bifwoli: 8:48pm On Aug 25, 2016
Lilimax:

Well said mate.Buhari shows how we africans don't even value fellow african lives.

He also reminds me of how 5 african presidents went to Paris to march with other world leaders after Charlie Hebdo attacks but non could find time to go march with kenyans after al shabaab left 147 students dead in the same year or march with Nigerians after so many terror atrocities by Boko Haram.

If we don't value ourselves so how are outsiders gonna value Africans?
Re: Buhari Sympathises With Italy Over Deadly Earthquake by breakeven: 8:50pm On Aug 25, 2016
onatisi:
When we kept telling Nigerians before the elections that buhari has nothing upstairs they thought we were been partisan,now everybody's eyes is clearing. Unfortunately Nigerians will have to endure the dullard for another 2 more years
That is if he agrees to leave in two years. This one no be GEj fa. He is ready to die there o. He does not care about the blood of innocent one like GEJ does. He has hate in his blood.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Sympathises With Italy Over Deadly Earthquake by lordkhalifa(m): 8:52pm On Aug 25, 2016
had he sympathize with family of those people killed today by his blood thirsty Fulani kinsmen's

bughari the clown
Re: Buhari Sympathises With Italy Over Deadly Earthquake by danypst: 8:53pm On Aug 25, 2016
nonsense!
Re: Buhari Sympathises With Italy Over Deadly Earthquake by ephi123(f): 8:53pm On Aug 25, 2016
HungerBAD:
Nice.

A President with a heart.

Not even a SINGLE like despite being the first comment, lmaoooo cheesy
Nigerians have opened their eyes. Good.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Sympathises With Italy Over Deadly Earthquake by Nobody: 8:54pm On Aug 25, 2016
It's obvious that those who supported this man are gradually hiding their faces in shame.
Re: Buhari Sympathises With Italy Over Deadly Earthquake by onatisi(m): 9:02pm On Aug 25, 2016
breakeven:

That is if he agrees to leave in two years. This one no be GEj fa. He is ready to die there o. He does not care about the blood of innocent one like GEJ does. He has hate in his blood.
I totally agree with you.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

2019 Elections: 8 Most Unusual Campaign Moves / Tinubu: Lagos Gained ₦15 Billion From Econet Shares When I Was Governor / Sen Kalu Congratulates Ikpeazu Over Commissioning Of Osisioma Flyover (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.