Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,428 members, 7,815,966 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:26 PM

The Status Of Imam Ali (as) With Rasulullah Prophet Muhammad (s) - Islam for Muslims - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / The Status Of Imam Ali (as) With Rasulullah Prophet Muhammad (s) (1059 Views)

Prophet Muhammad Tops The List Of The Most Influential People Of All Time / Event Of Ghadir Khumm - Nabi Appointed Ali As Mawla / The Status Of The Family In Islam (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Status Of Imam Ali (as) With Rasulullah Prophet Muhammad (s) by ShiaMuslim: 5:32pm On Aug 25, 2016
The Prophet (s) said:

"The one who wants to live my life and die my death and inherit the everlasting paradise which my Lord has promised me should make himself abide by Ali (as). He will not lead you astray from guidance nor will he lead you into misguidance."

Sunni Sources:
Musnad of Ahmad, 5/94;
Mustadrak Al-Sahihain of Al-Hakim Al-Nisabori, 3/128;
Kenz Al-Omal, 6/217;
Al-Tabarani.

1 Like

Re: The Status Of Imam Ali (as) With Rasulullah Prophet Muhammad (s) by ShiaMuslim: 5:40pm On Aug 25, 2016
In 9 A.H. (630), Prophet Muhammad (s) received news of an imminent attack by the Roman Empire, so he left to fight the Battle of Tabuk. He did not want to leave Medina unguarded, since there were concerns regarding the safety of the city, and decided to leave Imam Ali (as) behind as his deputy. Imam Ali (as) asked if he was going to be left behind with the women and children. To this Muhammad replied:

"Will you not be pleased that you will be to me like Haroun (Aaron) to Musa (Moses)? But there will be no prophet after me."

Sunni Source:
Sahih al-Bukhari, Volume 5, Book 59, Number 700

The position of Haroun (as) to Musa (as) in the Holy Quran (20:24-37) :

"Go to Fir'aun (Pharaoh)! Verily, he has transgressed (all bounds in disbelief and disobedience, and has behaved as an arrogant, and as a tyrant)."
[Musa (Moses)] said: "O my Lord! Open for me my chest (grant me self-confidence, contentment, and boldness). And ease my task for me; And make loose the knot (the defect) from my tongue, (i.e. remove the incorrectness from my speech). That they understand my speech, And appoint for me a minister from my family, Harun (Aaron), my brother; Increase my strength with him, And let him share my task (of conveying Allah's Message and Prophethood), That we may glorify You much, And remember You much, Verily! You are of us Ever a Well-Seer. Allah said: You are granted your request, O Musa (Moses)! And indeed We conferred a favour on you another time (before)."

1 Like

Re: The Status Of Imam Ali (as) With Rasulullah Prophet Muhammad (s) by ShiaMuslim: 5:47pm On Aug 25, 2016
The Prophet (P.B.U.H) said:

“We were created from the same tree, I and Ali (A.S)."

Sunni Reference:
Al-Tirmidhi, 13/178; Ibn Al-Maghazeli, 122; Asad Al-Ghaba, 4/26; Al-Riyadh Al-Nudhra, 2/216.
Re: The Status Of Imam Ali (as) With Rasulullah Prophet Muhammad (s) by ShiaMuslim: 5:49pm On Aug 25, 2016

“The title of the believer's book is love for Ali (A.S)."

Sunni Reference:
Al-Manaqib of Ibn Al-Maghazeli, 243; Tarikh Baghdad of Al-Khatib Al-Baghdadi, 4/410; Al-Jami^ of Al-Sayuti, 2/145; Yanabi^ Al-Mawda.
Re: The Status Of Imam Ali (as) With Rasulullah Prophet Muhammad (s) by ShiaMuslim: 5:50pm On Aug 25, 2016

“There is no sword but Dhul-Fiqar, and there is no man but Ali (A.S)."

Sunni Reference: Mustadrak Al-Sahihain of Al-Hakim Al-Nisabori, 2/385; Sunan Al-Bayhaqi, 3/376; Ibn Al-Maghazeli, 197; Al-Tabari, 2/514; Al-Riyadh Al-Nudhra, 2/190.
Re: The Status Of Imam Ali (as) With Rasulullah Prophet Muhammad (s) by ShiaMuslim: 5:51pm On Aug 25, 2016

“The carrier of my flag in this life and the Hereafter is Ali (A.S)."

Sunni Reference: Kenz Al-Omal, 6/122; Al-Tabari, 2/201; Al-Khawarizmi, 250; Al-Fadha’il of Ahmad, 253; Ibn Al-Maghazeli, 42/200.
Re: The Status Of Imam Ali (as) With Rasulullah Prophet Muhammad (s) by ShiaMuslim: 5:52pm On Aug 25, 2016

“My Lord commanded me to close all the doors except the door of Ali (A.S)."

Sunni Reference: Al-Khasa’is of Al-Nisa’i, 13; Mustadrak Al-Sahihain of Al-Hakim Al-Nisabori, 3/125; Al-Tirmidhi, 13/173; Al-Bayhaqi, 7/65; Yanabi^ Al-Mawda, 282; Musnad Ahmad, 4/369; Ibn Al-Maghazeli, 245; Yanabi^ Al-Mawda, 126.
Re: The Status Of Imam Ali (as) With Rasulullah Prophet Muhammad (s) by ShiaMuslim: 5:53pm On Aug 25, 2016

"The truest believers are three: the believer during the time of Al Ya-Sin, the believer during the time of Pharaoh, and the best of all, Ali (A.S)."

Sunni References: Al-Manaqib of Ahmad, 194, 239; Kenz Al-Omal, 5/31; Al-Jami^ of Al-Suyuti, 2/83; Ibn Al-Maghazeli, 245; Yanabi^ Al-Mawda, 126.
Re: The Status Of Imam Ali (as) With Rasulullah Prophet Muhammad (s) by ShiaMuslim: 5:54pm On Aug 25, 2016

“The caller will call out on the Day of Judgment, ‘O Muhammad, blessed be your father, and Ibrahim, and blessed be your brother, Ali (A.S).

Sunni References: Al-Fadha’il of Ahmad, 253; Ibn Al-Maghazeli, 67; Al-Khawarizmi, 83; Al-Riyadh Al-Nudhra, 2/201.
Re: The Status Of Imam Ali (as) With Rasulullah Prophet Muhammad (s) by ShiaMuslim: 5:55pm On Aug 25, 2016

“Every prophet has an executor and inheritor, and my executor and inheritor is Ali (A.S)."

Sunni Reference: Kenz Al-Omal, 6/158; Tarikh Baghdad of Al-Khateeb Al-Baghdadi, 11/173; Shawahid Al-Tanzil, 2/223; Yanabi^ Al-Mawda, 94.
Re: The Status Of Imam Ali (as) With Rasulullah Prophet Muhammad (s) by ShiaMuslim: 5:56pm On Aug 25, 2016

“The most knowledgeable person in my nation after me is Ali (A.S).

Sunni References: Manaqib Al-Imam Ali Ibn Abi TAlib (A.S) of Ibn Al-Maghazeli Al-Shafi^i.
Re: The Status Of Imam Ali (as) With Rasulullah Prophet Muhammad (s) by ShiaMuslim: 5:58pm On Aug 25, 2016

“Embellish your gatherings by mentioning Ali (A.S).

Sunni Reference: Mustadrak Al-Sahihain of Al-Hakim Al-Nisabori, 3/109; Musnad Ahmad, 4/368, 5/419; Al-Khasa’is of Al-Nisa’I, 9; Ibn Al-Maghazeli, 16; Al-Manaqib of Akhtab Khawarizm, 94; Tarikh Baghdad of Al-Khateeb Al-Baghdadi, 8/290; Yanabi^ Al-Mawda.
Re: The Status Of Imam Ali (as) With Rasulullah Prophet Muhammad (s) by ShiaMuslim: 5:59pm On Aug 25, 2016

“The most judicious person in my nation is Ali (A.S)."

Sunni Reference:” Ibn Al-Maghazeli, 70; Arjah Al-MatAlib, 544.
Re: The Status Of Imam Ali (as) With Rasulullah Prophet Muhammad (s) by ShiaMuslim: 6:19pm On Aug 25, 2016

“Of whomever I was master, Ali (A.S) is his master."

Sunni Reference:” Mustadrak Al-Sahihain of Al-Hakim Al-Nisabori, 3/129; Kenz Al-Omal, 6/157; Al-Dilmi.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

If There Is Only One God/lord Which Lord Did Allah Swear With / Special Eid Shout Out / What Is Muslims' Hope Of Heaven?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.