Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,498 members, 7,826,872 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 10:04 PM

What Business Can I Start In Nigeria With N3000000 - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / What Business Can I Start In Nigeria With N3000000 (19757 Views)

Top 19 Lucrative Business You Can Start In Nigeria With Less Money / Which Business Can A Student Venture Into On Campus? / Where Can I See Cheap Tokumbo Car To Buy For N3000000 Here In Nigeria? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Business Can I Start In Nigeria With N3000000 by newintexas: 6:43pm On Sep 30, 2009
I live abroad. I have the capital but don't know what to invest in. Love fashion, most especially crazy about shoes. Is shoe business a good business in naija. I mean high end shoes, but then I don't want to cater to just the rich. I want to have an open market for lower to middle class to upper class.
Re: What Business Can I Start In Nigeria With N3000000 by 9ijaprince(m): 9:41pm On Sep 30, 2009
@poster: Well thats a whole lots of money. I will not advice you to invest the money in shoe business here in nigeria. Maybe make more findings in importation business.
Re: What Business Can I Start In Nigeria With N3000000 by NetSage: 4:26am On Oct 01, 2009
Nah I will not advise you invest in such a business in Nigeria, let face facts Nigerian like cheap things and they prefer alokun(toks) to new one. If indeed you wanna cater for the poor.
Will you can start a number of things that can make money for the poor one, like opening a game house with loads of PS2 Machines employ sum peeps to manage.
Start a water biz, but can make ur unique. By making bottled water and selling @ a cheaper rate.
Barbing Saloons.
Farmings etc got load of them in ma head men, mail me on jazzylove2004@yahoo.com to give you bumper detail, I got like 200 of them starting capital is just #3000 and it is as you can see from the capital basically for the lowwer class peeps,
Cheers
jazzylove2004@yahoo.com
Re: What Business Can I Start In Nigeria With N3000000 by Stanney: 11:37am On Oct 01, 2009
What is your plan about the management of the business. That is, are you going to be present here in person to run your biz or are you looking at delegating that responsibility to an assistant. If the latter is the case, then you understand that you have to do your due dilligence to avoid costly mistakes.

Now to your query. There are lots of businesses you can venture into in Nigeria with that level of capital. Your success in any idea you choose will, of course, depend largely on competition, management, infrastructure, resources and other factors.

As a businessman i suppose you already know these things, except that the case will be different with the Nigerian aspect.

I have a few ideas i'd like to share with you, though----- ranging from the telecommunications and the internet industry to the Agro sector.

if you wish, you can get in touch with me at estanus@gmail.com
Good luck
Re: What Business Can I Start In Nigeria With N3000000 by kayjegs: 1:25pm On Oct 01, 2009
Transport Industry seems to give lots of investment opportunities just like the Telecomms, Agro, and Oil. It is an aspect that is neglected by many but gives good ROI. Your ROI should be in 10-12 months latest and it generates more and more like that. With that amount of money, your should be making a steady 350K to 450K per month. I think this should be a good business, if you calculate it well.
For info on how to set this up for you, send me an email to kayjegs@yahoo.com
Good luck in your business pursuit

regards
Re: What Business Can I Start In Nigeria With N3000000 by gazeee: 8:04am On Oct 02, 2009
Hello,
You are havn a lot of money to invest with but you have to be careful b4 investing,come what may the business you want to invest in nigeria,you have to physically present yourself to take an edge in it.The best thing for you is to be present here in nigeria or if you have a person you can trust like only your parent or the mother or father to your child,not that this people can cheat on you but am pretty much sure that it will pain you to a lesser extent.I took my time to read what some people are advising you to go into like shoes, but I must tell you if you dont know that bulk importation of it is prohited unless you only want to smuggle it.
What i know best that you can invest in is fish farming and you will learn the basic within a month.
ITs advantage is that you buy feed in Kilo and sell in Kilo,what am trying to share there is that you can send anybody to buy OR sell on your behalf i.e it only requires little monitoring and the mortality rate is very low.
Agric is indeed the business in Nigerian because no matter How poor one can be he will surely eat @ least once per day even if he will need to steal for it, and besides food,any other thing is a mere luxury.blah blah blah to say a little.For any enquiry you can mail me to gazalhafeedh@gmail.com and quote this topic,am willing to offer free consultancy to you in any other business you are interested in

1 Like

Re: What Business Can I Start In Nigeria With N3000000 by karems: 8:40am On Oct 02, 2009
3000000 is good enough to start business in nigeria, but you need to understand the business u want to do or ease you lost the money in the market. but i will advice you to engage in provision of viable service b/cause that area generate income than selling good. mail me at karemsonline@yahoo.com for business i,m sure you can make more than 100,000,000 per annum with starting capital of 3,000,000.
Re: What Business Can I Start In Nigeria With N3000000 by LordReed(m): 2:13pm On Oct 02, 2009
I have just the thing for you gimme ur email n I'll send u a proposal. However I must warn u it's not shoes.

1 Like

Re: What Business Can I Start In Nigeria With N3000000 by Chuksab: 6:52pm On Oct 02, 2009
Friend, I appreciate ur patriotism. Going into sales of shoes wont thrive in nigeria. I will suggest u invest in d agro allied industry: u can establish a cassava processing mill for export. This will help fulfil ur heart desire in empowering our peasants farmers since they wil c a ready mkt for their produce.2. U can also go into transportation. I recall meeting a friend who sells cement, he told he can get like 4M, he wil get a good fairly used trailer. He said d service is lucrative. If u can get a honest person it wil b great. Best of luck. Chuks. U can email me for more insightful exposition gospelchuks@gmail.com
Re: What Business Can I Start In Nigeria With N3000000 by Sirdayor(m): 3:01pm On Oct 03, 2009
On a general note, I will advice you to look into the area of buying and selling the fast moving stuffs or any other business that will not require so much electicity to run.
Re: What Business Can I Start In Nigeria With N3000000 by iyk1(m): 5:12pm On Oct 03, 2009
must u do business in nigeria, check this out

http://www.eurowideinvest.com?ref=4963
Re: What Business Can I Start In Nigeria With N3000000 by allimercy: 3:00am On Oct 04, 2009
Newintexas,

Take your time before you plung your money into any business in Nigeria. I will suggest that you will have to travel to Nigeria to access and investigate that markets that you are interested into. Before going, have about 3 lists of business ideas you have with you and do a thorough business due diligence on the business ideas.

It is very easy to lose money quickly 'cos every business is profitable on the business plan, but not all business are profitable in reality.

If yu need any more advice, don't hesitate to email to admin@millionairebooks.net

1 Like

Re: What Business Can I Start In Nigeria With N3000000 by poultryman(m): 12:30pm On Oct 05, 2009
hello dear friend, i think u should know that in this country thereare many business that you can do and get 50% profit after a year on b4, but you will haveto be very careful because alot of scaming are here to desieve there self in the name of consultant, i'm a poultry business man, andim also a poultry consultant if you need to invest your money in poultry you can consult me then you will have the whole information about this business. it's guarrantee that if you can invest your money on poultry you will get you money back X 3 after one year, we 're not going to collect your money nor invest your money for you no, all you need to know is how to invest on poultry then you will now pay for our information and you can also buy one of our poultry manual book, this will tell you all you need to know about poultry business
Re: What Business Can I Start In Nigeria With N3000000 by wayoutofit: 1:04pm On Oct 05, 2009
hello sir/ma,

its a good thing to ask even when you are new in a business or novice in an environment.since all you want you want is to get good result on your investment "I THINK".pls invest on business that has a future and that does not trap half your capital on fixed asset.i have just a business i can introduce which i do and which you can give a trial with little money and see the turn over.if you are interested pls mail me to wayoutofit@yahoo.com.
if not interested IN MINE, pls listen to this advice TRAIL IT OR TEST IT BEFORE YOU USE IT
THANKS-----------DARE AJIBADE
Re: What Business Can I Start In Nigeria With N3000000 by danberg: 4:43pm On Oct 06, 2009
Who We Are

We are professional derivatives traders with vast experience in trading forex and world indices. We take advantage of a time-tested system which achieved an 85% success rate in 2008 and has been improved to 91% success rate this year

SEE PROOF!!! COPY AND PASTE LINK IN BROWSER: file:///C:/Users/DANIEL/Desktop/HISTORY%20TRADE%20(Forum%20Offer).htm

We are a privately managed Forex Hedge Fund and we are here to help people realize their financial needs by profiting from the FOREX/INDICES market. JOIN US TO BUILD A MICROFINANCE BANK IN NIGERIA. BECOME A CORE INVESTOR.

INVEST WITH US TODAY AND SEE AMAZING RETURNS!

SEND US AN EMAIL TODAY AT:awascefx@gmail.com OR call +2348069103166[b][/b]
Re: What Business Can I Start In Nigeria With N3000000 by entinvest: 7:18pm On Oct 06, 2009
kindly reply me via email on; einvest08@yahoo.com
to have me send all the necessary documents to you
Re: What Business Can I Start In Nigeria With N3000000 by Spicyboy01: 10:34am On Oct 07, 2009
KAYJEGS

CAN U PLEASE SHED MORE LIGHT ON HOW TO INVEST IN TRAILER BUSINESS

WHT KIND OF TRAILER

AND IN WHICH SECTOR

I WILL LIKE TO GO INTO THAT IF ITS THAT LUCRATIVE,
Re: What Business Can I Start In Nigeria With N3000000 by kayjegs: 12:50pm On Oct 13, 2009
Spicyboy01,

Thanks for the post. You can mail me directly at kayjegs@yahoo.com or give me your email add for me to send details to you.

regards,
Re: What Business Can I Start In Nigeria With N3000000 by sonety2k(m): 2:30pm On Oct 15, 2009
cool

1 Like

Re: What Business Can I Start In Nigeria With N3000000 by mastelpro: 2:39pm On Oct 22, 2009
Amitage Partners-SME consultants
Amitage Partners is a small & medium businesses consulting firm specializing in helping owners grow their businesses and their bottom line, by responding to entrepreneurs' need for practical business and marketing services to turn their innovative ideas into successful business ventures.
Lekan 017492114
Re: What Business Can I Start In Nigeria With N3000000 by ma123123: 1:15am On Oct 23, 2009
Dear Sir or Madam,
We are a group company located in China producing various kinds of textile products such as real wax, london wax, super soso,hitarget, kitenge, angel, nichem, auden, fancy,vilisco,etc .
Please feel free to contact me in case of any inquiries or questions.
Best regards!

Emily
Binzhou Group Co.,Ltd
Add: No.359,Huanghe 6 road,Binzhou,Shandong,China
Email : sales3@bzh.net.cn
Mobile:86-150 5439 0159

Re: What Business Can I Start In Nigeria With N3000000 by LagBlogger(m): 4:12am On Nov 09, 2011
Re: What Business Can I Start In Nigeria With N3000000 by LagBlogger(m): 4:13am On Nov 09, 2011
Re: What Business Can I Start In Nigeria With N3000000 by chucky234(m): 5:52pm On Nov 09, 2011
The purpose of this site is to be there for one another in time of needs and I must commend everyone who have been able to offer you one form of advice or the other.
I have worked as a business consulting to many international companies abroad and from my experience the three most lucrative businesses in Nigeria remain oil and gas,import and export.

But haven said that,you need to ask yourself what your goals are,is it for long term or short? Export is very lucrative but for someone abroad,I think import will certainly be the ideal destination for you.
Presently laptops,AC and LCD/LED Television sets have a huge market in the country and there are always buyers on ground at Alaba international market waiting to pay you as you offload.

I represent an authorized marketing company for manufacturers of laptops,fridges,AC,deep freezers,LCD/LED TV sets in the USA.
I legally represent the company and have legal papers to show that I am legally appointed and authorized by the company to negotiate and sale their products in Nigeria on behalf of the management.

Buying from the USA guarantee quality and can give you the confidence to supply your AC to companies and banks who are always in need of AC.
You can reach me if you are interested in the above business,any other person interested in importing quality laptops,fridges,AC and LCD/LED TV sets can get in contact with me for further discussion.
The company can also supply grade A & B used laptops as they supply directly from the end manufacturing companies at very competitive prices.

All aspiring importers should contact me through: chuckcollinse@gmail.com, 08024403817.
Re: What Business Can I Start In Nigeria With N3000000 by chucky234(m): 5:57pm On Nov 09, 2011
The purpose of this site is to be there for one another in time of needs and I must commend everyone who have been able to offer you one form of advice or the other.
I have worked as a business consulting to many international companies abroad and from my experience the three most lucrative businesses in Nigeria remain oil and gas,import and export.

But haven said that,you need to ask yourself what your goals are,is it for long term or short? Export is very lucrative but for someone abroad,I think import will certainly be the ideal destination for you.
Presently laptops,AC and LCD/LED Television sets have a huge market in the country and there are always buyers on ground at Alaba international market waiting to pay you as you offload.

I represent an authorized marketing company for manufacturers of laptops,fridges,AC,deep freezers,LCD/LED TV sets in the USA.
I legally represent the company and have legal papers to show that I am legally appointed and authorized by the company to negotiate and sale their products in Nigeria on behalf of the management.

Buying from the USA guarantee quality and can give you the confidence to supply your AC to companies and banks who are always in need of AC.
You can reach me if you are interested in the above business,any other person interested in importing quality laptops,fridges,AC and LCD/LED TV sets can get in contact with me for further discussion.
The company can also supply grade A & B used laptops as they supply directly from the end manufacturing companies at very competitive prices.

All aspiring importers should contact me through:
chuckcollinse@gmail.com
Re: What Business Can I Start In Nigeria With N3000000 by Genius100: 1:53am On Nov 10, 2011
Laff wan kill me die. Guy, let me tell you the truth, if you are not in Nigeria to manage your business, forget it. Nigerians will chop you bigtime,

The only business I can think of is importing goods to Nigeria. If you want to do this, make sure you have a buyer before you buy the goods. In fact, make sure the buyer pays you before or immediately the goods are delivered, otherwise, Naija folks go chop you,

1 Like

Re: What Business Can I Start In Nigeria With N3000000 by Thethy(m): 9:59am On Nov 21, 2011
Grasscutter farming, for more detail talk to us @ THE THY SNAIL & GRASSCUTTER FARMS, Tel: 08023050835 , 07033632285.

1 Like

Re: What Business Can I Start In Nigeria With N3000000 by LagBlogger(m): 5:07am On Nov 29, 2011
OP you may find this article interesting Lucrative Small Business Ideas
Re: What Business Can I Start In Nigeria With N3000000 by cutewalex: 8:58pm On Nov 29, 2011
There is no business you can invest with that money that can multiply it for you between 2-3 months than crude oil business. We are all aware that crude oil business is a booming and thriving ones .

If you are really interested to invest in crude oil business , do not hesitate to contact us via barkahexport@aol.com
Re: What Business Can I Start In Nigeria With N3000000 by poultryman(m): 12:52pm On Feb 18, 2012
u can invest ur money on so many things, but as for i think poultry is d best, u can monitor it by ur self, 08059599393

(1) (2) (Reply)

We Do Business Plan, Feasibility Analysis, Cashflow Analysis, Digital Marketing / CBN Directs Banks To Accept Deposits Beyond Cashless Policy Limit / Make Money Online With Email Processing, What Do You Think?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.