Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,484 members, 7,830,448 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 10:26 PM

Daddy Freeze Kissing Basketmouth's Wife, Elsie Okpocha (Throwback Picture) - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Daddy Freeze Kissing Basketmouth's Wife, Elsie Okpocha (Throwback Picture) (63974 Views)

Basketmouth Wife, Elsie Okpocha Loses Third Baby - TunezMedia / Basketmouth's Wife, Elsie Blasts Side Chicks Waiting For Marriages To Crash / Basketmouth & Wife, Elsie Visit Seyi Law & His Wife (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Daddy Freeze Kissing Basketmouth's Wife, Elsie Okpocha (Throwback Picture) by endove(f): 10:42pm On Aug 25, 2016
safarigirl:
She went from dark brown to a lighter shade of brown. That's not bleaching, that's what happens to your skin when you're constantly in an Air Conditioned area and you spend holidays abroad.

Nigerians need to start knowing the difference, how come nobody says a word when people get darker?

And this Freeze is an idiot, a spineless man that couldn't stand up to a female bully, but keeps disturbing social media with his inane opinions. All mouth and no action
air conditioned ke holiday ni?so no only her dey stay for air conditioner? way of Genevieve,Stephanie okereke n others so na for firewood dam dey stay?

2 Likes

Re: Daddy Freeze Kissing Basketmouth's Wife, Elsie Okpocha (Throwback Picture) by Beamees: 10:43pm On Aug 25, 2016
YorubaFynest:
Igbo girls and bleaching

Re: Daddy Freeze Kissing Basketmouth's Wife, Elsie Okpocha (Throwback Picture) by endove(f): 10:43pm On Aug 25, 2016
safarigirl:
She went from dark brown to a lighter shade of brown. That's not bleaching, that's what happens to your skin when you're constantly in an Air Conditioned area and you spend holidays abroad.

Nigerians need to start knowing the difference, how come nobody says a word when people get darker?

And this Freeze is an idiot, a spineless man that couldn't stand up to a female bully, but keeps disturbing social media with his inane opinions. All mouth and no action
air conditioned ke holiday ni?so na only her dey stay for air conditioner? wat of Genevieve,Stephanie okereke n others so na for firewood dem dey stay?
Re: Daddy Freeze Kissing Basketmouth's Wife, Elsie Okpocha (Throwback Picture) by yorhmienerd(m): 10:57pm On Aug 25, 2016
SMH
Re: Daddy Freeze Kissing Basketmouth's Wife, Elsie Okpocha (Throwback Picture) by fortunechy(m): 11:09pm On Aug 25, 2016
i'm beginning o hate diz old fool with passion

1 Like

Re: Daddy Freeze Kissing Basketmouth's Wife, Elsie Okpocha (Throwback Picture) by Hanendez(m): 11:26pm On Aug 25, 2016
eagleonearth:
That lotion wey Elsie dey rub strong oo shocked
Don't use the name of God in vain
Re: Daddy Freeze Kissing Basketmouth's Wife, Elsie Okpocha (Throwback Picture) by CrocodileTears: 11:29pm On Aug 25, 2016
This Freez hv come again, I heard his baby mama is someone's wife and that the case is in court.

1 Like

Re: Daddy Freeze Kissing Basketmouth's Wife, Elsie Okpocha (Throwback Picture) by MrCork: 12:17am On Aug 26, 2016
ellacute45:

Thought you are on ban

...baby I cant sleep & am hard...can u sit on my lap for Juss 1 minute? smiley

2 Likes

Re: Daddy Freeze Kissing Basketmouth's Wife, Elsie Okpocha (Throwback Picture) by dom(m): 12:39am On Aug 26, 2016
na wa. I used to think this boy had sense when we were all in UI in 90s (his Eastern European mum even taught me Family Law in Part 3).
Grossly disappointed in him.
Re: Daddy Freeze Kissing Basketmouth's Wife, Elsie Okpocha (Throwback Picture) by Reeberry: 12:45am On Aug 26, 2016
midolian:
No, I dey IDP camp. Come and bail me out, werey angry

And you got these likes for your rudeness. Oga o
Re: Daddy Freeze Kissing Basketmouth's Wife, Elsie Okpocha (Throwback Picture) by kayo80(m): 12:46am On Aug 26, 2016
sisisioge:
Pls I didn't quite get the pics. Was the picture making reference to him dating her before or to the fact that her skin colour has become a shade or two lighter?

Both. Subliminal dissing.

1 Like

Re: Daddy Freeze Kissing Basketmouth's Wife, Elsie Okpocha (Throwback Picture) by Jdesilentkiller(m): 1:05am On Aug 26, 2016
naijaboiy:

Madam that is bleaching jare! grin

Na only her dey stay for air condition? grin
Lol.......... I was even wondering the kind of defective air condition my former president had Ibeen living in for eight years that he is still the way he has been............ OBJ I mean

1 Like

Re: Daddy Freeze Kissing Basketmouth's Wife, Elsie Okpocha (Throwback Picture) by MrCork: 1:32am On Aug 26, 2016
ellacute45:

Thought you are on ban

[color=#000099]..hey, good news,I will be in Frankfurt in two weeks. Love u to come Down to my hotel. When time u free ?[/colo] wink
Re: Daddy Freeze Kissing Basketmouth's Wife, Elsie Okpocha (Throwback Picture) by Seahawk: 1:54am On Aug 26, 2016
coolviv:
angry
As a lady, you just have to be careful the kind of pictures you take when young and carefree.
whats wrong with that picture? So ladies can't live a normal life again because of kiss and tell fools? At least anyone who has sense will view the people who post those kinds of pictures as the ediots that they are instead of seeing it as a dent on the lady's image.

2 Likes

Re: Daddy Freeze Kissing Basketmouth's Wife, Elsie Okpocha (Throwback Picture) by Seahawk: 1:57am On Aug 26, 2016
Jonwesley:
He has posted this picture for the reason that he wanted to prove something. And he has kept this picture ever since. Does he have more to post? Why keeping an old picture of a lady now married to another person. Highly preposterous and insulting to Elsie.

Some men don't know how to move on. After how many years he's still hanging onto pictures that the lady probably even forgot she posed for.

Pathetic things.

2 Likes

Re: Daddy Freeze Kissing Basketmouth's Wife, Elsie Okpocha (Throwback Picture) by toprealman: 2:44am On Aug 26, 2016
1. Tot this big kid is married?
2. I get am before......na property??
3. When you have issues with almost everyone.....is this good?

Update: Heard he just got sacked.....eeya.

1 Like

Re: Daddy Freeze Kissing Basketmouth's Wife, Elsie Okpocha (Throwback Picture) by nnokwa042(m): 4:33am On Aug 26, 2016
KillerFrost:
Freeze should take a chill pill....I've seen why he's always quick to throw shades at basketmouth grin grin...... Basketmouth even acts matured than the bigot by not replying him @ all.... Well like they say, silence is the best answer to an over pompous spoilt brat undecided
good for that yeye basket drie mouth shebi he dey diss GEJ before now he don meet his match
Re: Daddy Freeze Kissing Basketmouth's Wife, Elsie Okpocha (Throwback Picture) by Fhowe: 5:03am On Aug 26, 2016
Freeze what are you doing with this type of picture and why did the FOOL have to post on social media you are yet to defend the fake wrist watches you keep bragging about now posting a married womans picture online i think you have taken this too far.And for the girls out there you people keep saying i hate guys that kiss and tell blah blah blah ( but you go to Bleep a guy codely and you take selfies in his room in his clothes you even share with him on whatsapp) when the picture starts to haunt you dont cry people need to be careful with things they say online and put online just watch this stupidty from Freeze will start to have branches and leafs very soon .Basket use maturity this slowpoke is looking for people to be like him no wonder him ex wife dey play am steady and why is this coming after he just gave his wife a house gift na wa ooo haters everywhere
Re: Daddy Freeze Kissing Basketmouth's Wife, Elsie Okpocha (Throwback Picture) by victorpotasowie: 5:25am On Aug 26, 2016
wen u date around den u wld b messed around

1 Like

Re: Daddy Freeze Kissing Basketmouth's Wife, Elsie Okpocha (Throwback Picture) by midolian(m): 5:50am On Aug 26, 2016
Reeberry:
And you got these likes for your rudeness. Oga o
what do u know about rudeness? You shld have checked how it all started b4 u meddle in matters like this.
Re: Daddy Freeze Kissing Basketmouth's Wife, Elsie Okpocha (Throwback Picture) by peaceMma(f): 6:29am On Aug 26, 2016
yekparikpa:
Now this childish! angry
really childish, maybe he still v a crush for d married lady who was his ex

1 Like

Re: Daddy Freeze Kissing Basketmouth's Wife, Elsie Okpocha (Throwback Picture) by deebrain(m): 7:23am On Aug 26, 2016
This Freeze guy just dey fall my hand.

He is all talk.

No wonder his wife beat the crap of him before running away.

1 Like

Re: Daddy Freeze Kissing Basketmouth's Wife, Elsie Okpocha (Throwback Picture) by ExInferis(m): 7:31am On Aug 26, 2016
safarigirl:

Air conditioning does not change melanin.
Re: Daddy Freeze Kissing Basketmouth's Wife, Elsie Okpocha (Throwback Picture) by perryy(m): 7:37am On Aug 26, 2016
Try this with a born thug nigga , and the next day you freeze in the mogue . Nonsense man . The one you married never dated any man before you met her . Omo ale .

1 Like

Re: Daddy Freeze Kissing Basketmouth's Wife, Elsie Okpocha (Throwback Picture) by Fhowe: 7:44am On Aug 26, 2016
peaceMma:
really childish, maybe he still v a crush for d married lady who was his ex
and it is that childishness and crush that will kill him can you imagine joking with someones marriage like this

2 Likes

Re: Daddy Freeze Kissing Basketmouth's Wife, Elsie Okpocha (Throwback Picture) by coolviv: 7:44am On Aug 26, 2016
Seahawk:
whats wrong with that picture? So ladies can't live a normal life again because of kiss and tell fools? At least anyone who has sense will view the people who post those kinds of pictures as the ediots that they are instead of seeing it as a dent on the lady's image.

No matter the progression of modernization, the nature of a woman remains the same. A wife whose ex-boyfriend or ex-boyfriends posts pictures of them grabbing her breast or putting their hands in her skirt has far worse humiliation than if the husband's ex shows him doing the same.

But like u said...This one no too bad. I'm talking generally. A naked man in public and a naked woman in public is not the same as you know.
Case in point: Donald Trump and Hillary Clinton..
Re: Daddy Freeze Kissing Basketmouth's Wife, Elsie Okpocha (Throwback Picture) by Tbaby4real(f): 7:45am On Aug 26, 2016
safarigirl:

You are kidding right? I've been out of the country for five years and where I live, we experience winter for almost 5 months in a year and the weather ranges between (-5 to -30) is this not more than air conditioning and I still remain same complexion I was when I was in Nigeria. she is definitely using toning cream. No air conditioner will change your skin tone.

1 Like

Re: Daddy Freeze Kissing Basketmouth's Wife, Elsie Okpocha (Throwback Picture) by cruz419(m): 7:47am On Aug 26, 2016
Lol freez or wat is he called,well dont destroy some one home cos ur is non existant ,,posting dis pix is on called for but basket mouth is a beta man than u,,some of dis oap self no dey respect there self

1 Like

Re: Daddy Freeze Kissing Basketmouth's Wife, Elsie Okpocha (Throwback Picture) by ensamy(m): 7:48am On Aug 26, 2016
BasketMouth and Freeze

1 Like

Re: Daddy Freeze Kissing Basketmouth's Wife, Elsie Okpocha (Throwback Picture) by eagleonearth(m): 7:56am On Aug 26, 2016
Hanendez:

Don't use the name of God in vain
i concur but that"s just a meme you know.
Re: Daddy Freeze Kissing Basketmouth's Wife, Elsie Okpocha (Throwback Picture) by safarigirl(f): 7:57am On Aug 26, 2016
Tbaby4real:

You are kidding right? I've been out of the country for five years and where I live, we experience winter for almost 5 months in a year and the weather ranges between (-5 to -30) is this not more than air conditioning and I still remain same complexion I was when I was in Nigeria. she is definitely using toning cream. No air conditioner will change your skin tone.
You don't even need air conditioner....if you stay in Gwagwalada for 3 months, you'll get darker, when you leave here, you'll get lighter, happens to everyone.

Now, imagine I took a picture while in Gwagwalada, someone will now post that picture of a dark me online in 5 years and put it next to a lighter me, only for the rest of you to say I'm bleaching?

I maintain that the change in tones is not that damning, even Genevieve got lighter.

PS: Na people wey sabi you before go tell you if your skin don change

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Daddy Freeze Kissing Basketmouth's Wife, Elsie Okpocha (Throwback Picture) by cruz419(m): 8:01am On Aug 26, 2016
dom:
na wa. I used to think this boy had sense when we were all in UI in 90s (his Eastern European mum even taught me Family Law in Part 3).
Grossly disappointed in him.
Obviousely he his getting more stupid by d day i use to think people get matured as dey get old but in his case he his opposite,,a guy dat should be hiding his face now after is ex wife gave him a beating of his life !!!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Dj Cuppy Poses With Her G Wagon In A Corporate Outfit (Photos) / Mr Eazi And Rumoured Girlfriend, Temi Otedola Visit Barcelona FC / Shatta Wale Leaks His Sex Video Of A Slay Queen Sucking Him

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.