Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,681 members, 7,827,513 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 12:58 PM

EFCC Arrests Man For Duping A Viatnamese Woman Via Love Scam - Crime (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / EFCC Arrests Man For Duping A Viatnamese Woman Via Love Scam (36546 Views)

2 Nigerian Men Arrested In India For Duping A Woman And - Pictured (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: EFCC Arrests Man For Duping A Viatnamese Woman Via Love Scam by abdulwastecx(m): 12:02pm On Aug 26, 2016
2dugged:
save your energy, channel it to the people that has made the economy unbearable, because every where in the world when the economy goes down, crime goes up, even in the Almighty America,if I may ask you,who do you think has damaged our image to the world most,Yahoo boys or our polithiefians?,they have our money piled up in foreign banks while we struggle here, they take our money to invest in other countries and you are here talking about reputation, who reputation epp?make boys chop sand?Abeg Park well

That is why we have the electoral system here in Nigeria, every four years you have the right to select or elect those people that will represent and lead you at different level of government.

The fact that politicians are stealing your money and taking them oversee doesn't give you right to be involved in illegal activities like scaming and drug trafficking.
Re: EFCC Arrests Man For Duping A Viatnamese Woman Via Love Scam by Nobody: 12:07pm On Aug 26, 2016
abdulwastecx:

That is why we have the electoral system here in Nigeria, every four years you have the right to select or elect those people that will represent and lead you at different level of government.

The fact that politicians are stealing your money and taking them oversee doesn't give you right to be involved in illegal activities like scaming and drug trafficking.
but the politicians have the right to involve in human rituals?, which do you think is worse?,scamming or human ritual?, look I nor fit talk, shift go front abeg, go and quote other people that share the same view as me,maybe you are probably typing from maitama
Re: EFCC Arrests Man For Duping A Viatnamese Woman Via Love Scam by grodt999: 12:10pm On Aug 26, 2016
abdulwastecx:

Why must you turn everything to tribalism?
I am not igbo but feel like majority of crimes, killing and endless unrest are committed mostly by northerners... That is just the plain truth

Yorubas are also into scam, drug trafficking etc. These issues are not only peculiar to one tribe, it is a Nigeria problem. A nation that is failing her masses in the provisions of basic things of life

You have not done enough research or your are just trying to cover evidence, I have worked and researched ibo crimes for a very long time. I have data, indices, information and documents on ibo crimes, I know many ibo syndicates dealing drugs and I am in contact with embassies, NASS commitees, church missions and organizations that deal with ibo criminals globally.

Tribalism does not come into it, crime prevention and stopping other Nigerians from being humiliated daily at international airports and cities around the world is more important than your hurt feelings!

I am not Yoruba or Hausa and yes Yorubas deal drugs and so does mallams, middle belt and other tribes but are miniscule compared to what ibos are putting Nigerian passport through.

Like I said I have researched it and continue to do so, northerners do not kill as many people as ibos do daily in Nigeria and GLOBALLY!

Ask Nafdac, NDLEA, Interpol, Asian police, and other institutions in Nigeria and GLOBALLY how many Nigerians and world citizens die daily from fake drugs in ibo chemists, fake car part that lead to accidents, fake goods, toxic waste and DRUGS!

There are ibo fake good and hard DRUGS anywhere from Uganda to Cambodia killing people! No Nigerian tribe can match that ever!!!

Ibo villages celebrate criminals and give state (village) BURIALs with full rights to bodies of drug dealers and other criminals! Ibos are a very unique tribe and it needs very serious action by Buhari to address their global attrocities. I have written to and presented by report to the president and some of his staff and I am in contact with some people there, they are aware of the issue!

2 Likes

Re: EFCC Arrests Man For Duping A Viatnamese Woman Via Love Scam by KiziitoKennel(m): 12:11pm On Aug 26, 2016
yyauq:
Cheap Mtn internet data bundle
(WhatsApp - 08063146478)
Cash/Bank deposit
MTN 500MB - #350
MTN 1GB - #600
MTN 2GB - #1100

Recharge Card Payment
MTN 500MB - #400
MTN 1GB - #650
MTN 2GB - #1200

After buying from us, dial; *461*6# to check your data balance

All bundles have 30days Validity.

Works on all Android Phones, iPhones, Modems, Blackberry 10, iPads, Nokia Windows and all Devices with sim cards!

And this comes a local SCAMMER..
Re: EFCC Arrests Man For Duping A Viatnamese Woman Via Love Scam by abdulwastecx(m): 12:20pm On Aug 26, 2016
2dugged:
but the politicians have the right to involve in human rituals?, which do you think is worse?,scamming or human ritual?, look I nor fit talk, shift go front abeg, go and quote other people that share the same view as me,maybe you are probably typing from maitama

Madam no be fight na....
The current economic situation is affecting everyone of us but that doesn't make it right to do crime or support criminal activities.

I am in no way giving justification for corruption in governors or civil service, we all know these are areas we need to work hard to change for the better.

I don't believe in human rituals because there are no evident of ritualist around, all we here is 'dem say dem say'
Re: EFCC Arrests Man For Duping A Viatnamese Woman Via Love Scam by beinstein(m): 12:20pm On Aug 26, 2016
peaceMma:
like yhur own abi

E pain am.
Re: EFCC Arrests Man For Duping A Viatnamese Woman Via Love Scam by KiziitoKennel(m): 12:28pm On Aug 26, 2016
grodt999:

Well if only ibo do small scams, but that is not the case!
ibos do drugs which claims the lives of 50 Indonesian people every day, The number for other Asian, middle East, African and western countries runs into hundreds daily.

ibo people kill more people in Nigeria and around the world than Fulani herdsmen!

Make I reserve my comments first
Re: EFCC Arrests Man For Duping A Viatnamese Woman Via Love Scam by abdulwastecx(m): 12:36pm On Aug 26, 2016
grodt999:

You have not done enough research or your are just trying to cover evidence, I have worked and researched ibo crimes for a very long time. I have data, indices, information and documents on ibo crimes, I know many ibo syndicates dealing drugs and I am in contact with embassies, NASS commitees, church missions and organizations that deal with ibo criminals globally.

Tribalism does not come into it, crime prevention and stopping other Nigerians from being humiliated daily at international airports and cities around the world is more important than your hurt feelings!

I am not Yoruba or Hausa and yes Yorubas deal drugs and so does mallams, middle belt and other tribes but are miniscule compared to what ibos are putting Nigerian passport through.

Like I said I have researched it and continue to do so, northerners do not kill as many people as ibos do daily in Nigeria and GLOBALLY!

Ask Nafdac, NDLEA, Interpol, Asian police, and other institutions in Nigeria and GLOBALLY how many Nigerians and world citizens die daily from fake drugs in ibo chemists, fake car part that lead to accidents, fake goods, toxic waste and DRUGS!

There are ibo fake good and hard DRUGS anywhere from Uganda to Cambodia killing people! No Nigerian tribe can match that ever!!!

Ibo villages celebrate criminals and give state (village) BURIALs with full rights to bodies of drug dealers and other criminals! Ibos are a very unique tribe and it needs very serious action by Buhari to address their global attrocities. I have written to and presented by report to the president and some of his staff and I am in contact with some people there, they are aware of the issue!

That is interesting to read... I will like to have a copy of your research too.
Re: EFCC Arrests Man For Duping A Viatnamese Woman Via Love Scam by Nobody: 12:44pm On Aug 26, 2016
abdulwastecx:

Madam no be fight na....
The current economic situation is affecting everyone of us but that doesn't make it right to do crime or support criminal activities.

I am in no way giving justification for corruption in governors or civil service, we all know these are areas we need to work hard to change for the better.

I don't believe in human rituals because there are no evident of ritualist around, all we here is 'dem say dem say'
hehehehe, you don't believe in rituals? and you are a Nigerian? hehehehe Abeg shift go front, I nor fit talk again, nor worry, maybe you go enter one chance bus first, before you go know where you dey,until den.I nor get any other tin to tell you, hehehehehehe very funny dude, I don't believe in rituals indeed!,Abeg shift jor
Re: EFCC Arrests Man For Duping A Viatnamese Woman Via Love Scam by peaceMma(f): 2:16pm On Aug 26, 2016
beinstein:

E pain am.
lol.. pain mi keh
Re: EFCC Arrests Man For Duping A Viatnamese Woman Via Love Scam by beinstein(m): 2:36pm On Aug 26, 2016
peaceMma:
lol.. pain mi keh
Hehehe. You sure say e no pain you even small?
It's all for fun though. How's your day going?
Re: EFCC Arrests Man For Duping A Viatnamese Woman Via Love Scam by peaceMma(f): 3:15pm On Aug 26, 2016
beinstein:

Hehehe. You sure say e no pain you even small?
It's all for fun though. How's your day going?
yeah.. it's cool to v fun.... my day been going down well and urs?
Re: EFCC Arrests Man For Duping A Viatnamese Woman Via Love Scam by ramalot(m): 7:10pm On Aug 26, 2016
milky3:

hopefully, it does not happen to me ... re-evaluate ur opinion at this point. There are vital issues to be handled to put all things in place in this country so why would the so called EFCC settle for less to deal with minor issue, I guess to distract Us from the main issue

Not only do I hope it happens to you, but also, when you report it to authorities, I hope you're told:

"There are vital issues to be handled to put all things in place in this country." "so why would the so called EFCC settle for less to deal with minor issue"

If you think cybercrime is a "minor issue" for Nigeria, then you're either ignorant of the hard facts, or an enabler.

Nigeria itself loses N127 billion to cybercrime annually.
In 2013 alone, Nigerian online scams raked in an estimated $12.7 billion from victims globally. Try converting that to Naira, and see if you still think fraudsters like these are a "minor issue."

Not to mention the social reputation damage, particularly as a Nigerian-American. The first thing that comes up when someone finds I'm originally Nigerian is "the emails." About 90% of the time.

So lady, the fact that your doctor treats terminally ill people doesn't mean your malaria isn't worth treating.

2 Likes

Re: EFCC Arrests Man For Duping A Viatnamese Woman Via Love Scam by beinstein(m): 7:27pm On Aug 26, 2016
peaceMma:
yeah.. it's cool to v fun.... my day been going down well and urs?
Same here.
Re: EFCC Arrests Man For Duping A Viatnamese Woman Via Love Scam by wunmi590(m): 9:18pm On Aug 26, 2016
emmatee57:
grincheesy

Lol grin
Re: EFCC Arrests Man For Duping A Viatnamese Woman Via Love Scam by mohammad11: 8:09am On Aug 27, 2016
nnokwa042:
his and northern sucide bombers choose one

I choose non
Re: EFCC Arrests Man For Duping A Viatnamese Woman Via Love Scam by billyG(m): 8:22pm On Aug 28, 2016
dridowu:
The EFCC, on Tuesday, August 23, 2016, arrested one Iwuchukwu Martin Uche for obtaining money under false pretence to the tune of USD145, 000.
Uche, who claimed to be a military officer working for the North Atlantic Treaty Organization, NATO in Kabul, Afghanistan allegedly, collected the money from his victim, H. Uyen, a Viatnamese woman, after promising to marry her.
The suspect, who also claimed to be a property agent operating in Nigeria and Ghana, allegedly told the victim that he needed the money to procure some documents for the planned wedding.
The money was allegedly wired to the suspect’s Diamond Bank account number: 0028998256.

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=1174106055945216&substory_index=0&id=509762239046271&refid=28&_ft_=qid.6322842123652565444%3Amf_story_key.705603889829438191&__tn__=%2As
As soon as i read d headline i know say na black jew.
Re: EFCC Arrests Man For Duping A Viatnamese Woman Via Love Scam by billyG(m): 8:34pm On Aug 28, 2016
Show me 1 black jew, & i will show u a crook.
Re: EFCC Arrests Man For Duping A Viatnamese Woman Via Love Scam by Nobody: 2:03pm On Aug 29, 2016
NCAN Nsukka Chapter reporting for Duty
Re: EFCC Arrests Man For Duping A Viatnamese Woman Via Love Scam by Nina4u(f): 9:19pm On Aug 29, 2016
Hes HOT Amala straight from the kitchen lol

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

26-Year-Old Nigerian Woman Declared Missing By Toronto Police (Photos) / Nigerian Kid Beats Up A White Boy Who Tried To Bully Him (video) / Man Uploads Photos On Facebook And Admits He's A Thief

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.