Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,624 members, 7,809,305 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:35 AM

EFCC Arrests Man For Duping A Viatnamese Woman Via Love Scam - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / EFCC Arrests Man For Duping A Viatnamese Woman Via Love Scam (36511 Views)

2 Nigerian Men Arrested In India For Duping A Woman And - Pictured (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: EFCC Arrests Man For Duping A Viatnamese Woman Via Love Scam by persius555(m): 9:46pm On Aug 25, 2016
ReddLabel:
Crime under any guise is bad and must be seriously frowned at. But again, looking at how the whites came to Africa to dehumanize and traumatized us in the name of colonisation, our forefathers were sold into slavery and the lingering effect is still very much with Africa. Till date,whites are still enslaving us. I don't usually pity them when Nigerians scam them.
And how much of the funds have these fraudsters repatriated to your account? Mrs Kunta kinte

1 Like

Re: EFCC Arrests Man For Duping A Viatnamese Woman Via Love Scam by NAVYdogg: 9:51pm On Aug 25, 2016
Who else was I expecting to see, the flaties as usual undecided

Not disappointed at all

My mb was never a waste grin

NCAN Ajah zone over

2 Likes

Re: EFCC Arrests Man For Duping A Viatnamese Woman Via Love Scam by Josmila(m): 9:52pm On Aug 25, 2016
Greed meets Greed. Dasol!
Re: EFCC Arrests Man For Duping A Viatnamese Woman Via Love Scam by suruwilliams(m): 9:54pm On Aug 25, 2016
NA ;DCAN
Re: EFCC Arrests Man For Duping A Viatnamese Woman Via Love Scam by Araoluwa005(m): 9:56pm On Aug 25, 2016
babyfaceafrica:
Na them
na them ooo flat-headed people
Re: EFCC Arrests Man For Duping A Viatnamese Woman Via Love Scam by Oxenomy: 9:58pm On Aug 25, 2016
Why on earth did he carry the work to Nigeria? Ask this armatures self angry
Re: EFCC Arrests Man For Duping A Viatnamese Woman Via Love Scam by Nobody: 9:58pm On Aug 25, 2016
He wasn't smart enough... else.. cool
Re: EFCC Arrests Man For Duping A Viatnamese Woman Via Love Scam by Nobody: 9:59pm On Aug 25, 2016
Meanwhile our girls are lonely down home[/b][/quote]

are you sure 'bout that?
Re: EFCC Arrests Man For Duping A Viatnamese Woman Via Love Scam by Compliant(m): 10:01pm On Aug 25, 2016
Why use your account to collect such money when you could have made use of moneygram or western union

Should have bring open to the lady and what will be will be
Re: EFCC Arrests Man For Duping A Viatnamese Woman Via Love Scam by Araoluwa005(m): 10:02pm On Aug 25, 2016
NAVYdogg:

Who else was I expecting to see, the flaties as usual undecided

Not disappointed at all

My mb was never a waste grin

NCAN Ajah zone over
my NCAN brother, na them o our flat- headed brother. i rep NCAN Agege branch
Re: EFCC Arrests Man For Duping A Viatnamese Woman Via Love Scam by Nobody: 10:10pm On Aug 25, 2016
kenonze:
Getting something under false pretence is not good.

However that serves the Viatnam woman right.
She accepted to marry because of those false riches he claimed to be.
İf he didnt lie, she would not have accepted. if genuinely the İgboman is actually what he claimed,
Probably we could have be seeing another interacial prewedding pics
Meanwhile our girls are lonely down home

Women generally reacts positively to lies and I really do not know why.

3 Likes

Re: EFCC Arrests Man For Duping A Viatnamese Woman Via Love Scam by V0lv0(f): 10:17pm On Aug 25, 2016
ReddLabel:
Crime under any guise is bad and must be seriously frowned at. But kagain, looking at how the whites came to Africa to dehumanize and traumatized us in the name of colonisation, our forefathers were sold into slavery and the lingering effect is still very much with Africa. Till date,whites are still enslaving us. I don't usually pity them when Nigerians scam them.

So for your mind Vietnamese is white? Vietnamese are Asians kinda like Chinese. The way you reason is very backwards. It's like me saying because i was robbed by a nigerian in the past then it's okay and good for me yo rob all nigerians i come across undecided Do you see the logic in that?

Instead of worrying about what the whites did in the past. Why not worry about ur fellow black politicians who are currently enslaving and destroying the country with their inept greed and corruption!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: EFCC Arrests Man For Duping A Viatnamese Woman Via Love Scam by francisbiz: 10:19pm On Aug 25, 2016
kenonze:
Getting something under false pretence is not good.

However that serves the Viatnam woman right.
She accepted to marry because of those false riches he claimed to be.
İf he didnt lie, she would not have accepted. if genuinely the İgboman is actually what he claimed,
Probably we could have be seeing another interacial prewedding pics
Meanwhile our girls are lonely down home

Because of stupid and criminal comments like this, nigeria does not deserve good leadership.
Re: EFCC Arrests Man For Duping A Viatnamese Woman Via Love Scam by favexx(f): 10:23pm On Aug 25, 2016
Hian our people again?. Am so disappointed although I expected it. Stay tuned for live updates on checking names.
P.R.O
NCAN
Kaduna branch

1 Like

Re: EFCC Arrests Man For Duping A Viatnamese Woman Via Love Scam by Nobody: 10:36pm On Aug 25, 2016
V0lv0:

So for your mind Vietnamese is white? Vietnamese are Asians kinda like Chinese. The way you reason is very backwards. It's like me saying because i was robbed by a nigerian in the past then it's okay and good for me yo rob all nigerians i come across undecided Do you see the logic in that?

Instead of worrying about what the whites did in the past. Why not worry about ur fellow black politicians who are currently enslaving and destroying the country with their inept greed and corruption!

Yes, you are right. But whether Asia/Europe/America, they are bed of a feather when it comes to their perception about Africans. That logic of yours is flawed, they took a better part of our supposed year of evolution, they didn't leave us not until they bastardised our society. The ripple effect is what we are battling with, it's an unforgivable sin.

And on our corrupt politicians, whites are still the same feudalist that harbour our corrupt politicians, their initial move was to conquer us mentally through slavery, they succeeded in that, that's why our politicians including your brothers and relatives loot our common patrimony and travel abroad so that the feudal lords that have conquered us mentally will use the money to develop their already developed countries at the expense our own backward society.

I maintain my initial stance, I don't pity whites when they are scammed by Nigerians, their representatives still scam and impoverish Africans till date through different dubious means eg IMF.

2 Likes

Re: EFCC Arrests Man For Duping A Viatnamese Woman Via Love Scam by vectoh(m): 10:38pm On Aug 25, 2016
Goyim:
Leave him be naa, this present economy is harsh
I'm sure the vietnamiese woman wont mind
abi o
Re: EFCC Arrests Man For Duping A Viatnamese Woman Via Love Scam by vectoh(m): 10:42pm On Aug 25, 2016
let dz pple be na...no money 4 d country nd dz pple ar 'hlping our solutn' abeg free dem o...na small change to d white woman sef..she no complain
Re: EFCC Arrests Man For Duping A Viatnamese Woman Via Love Scam by vectoh(m): 10:47pm On Aug 25, 2016
V0lv0:

Ion care abt al d Bleep u wrote...if yo sayin vietnamese r asian nd dey r nt white...bikonu r dey nw black?
Re: EFCC Arrests Man For Duping A Viatnamese Woman Via Love Scam by V0lv0(f): 10:59pm On Aug 25, 2016
vectoh:
Ion care abt al d Bleep u wrote...if yo sayin vietnamese r asian nd dey r nt white...bikonu r dey nw black?

Lol you don't care about what i wrote yet you responded. Not everything is black and white. There are other races around and once should be enlightened about basic stuff like this.

1 Like

Re: EFCC Arrests Man For Duping A Viatnamese Woman Via Love Scam by V0lv0(f): 11:09pm On Aug 25, 2016
ReddLabel:

Yes, you are right. But whether Asia/Europe/America, they are bed of a feather when it comes to their perception about Africans. That logic of yours is flawed, they took a better part of our supposed year of evolution, they didn't leave us not until they bastardised our society. The ripple effect is what we are battling with, it's an unforgivable sin.

And on our corrupt politicians, whites are still the same feudalist that harbour our corrupt politicians, their initial move was to conquer us mentally through slavery, they succeeded in that, that's why our politicians including your brothers and relatives loot our common patrimony and travel abroad so that the feudal lords that have conquered us mentally will use the money to develop their already developed countries at the expense our own backward society.

I maintain my initial stance, I don't pity whites when they are scammed by Nigerians, their representatives still scam and impoverish Africans till date through different dubious means eg IMF.

Well you can't judge a whole continent and people to be the same. Are all Nigerians scammers? Truth is africans don't even view fellow africans in a good way and don't let me get started on tribalism. My logic is not flawed because every non black person is not white. Vietnamese are not white people and have never been involved in the so called slave trade and ish you have been going on about.

Slavery has long gone and it's high time people woke up amd stop blaming everything on slavery and the white man. We have been free for a very long time and the people you should be focused and worried about is corrupt politicians and not "people" who don't even know you exist and are thousands of miles away. We need to take responsibility and accountability for what's happening now as we cannot go in the past and undo slavery.

I guess our difference in thinking is that crime is okay when it's done to non blacks while i feel crime is wrong irrespectively of rich, poor, black, white, brown etc.

We are basically encouraging such fraudsters that it's okay to defraud people because they are "white" as you put it. It's best we agree to disagree becase crime will never be okay with me.

1 Like

Re: EFCC Arrests Man For Duping A Viatnamese Woman Via Love Scam by vectoh(m): 11:10pm On Aug 25, 2016
V0lv0:

Lol you don't care about what i wrote yet you responded. Not everything is black and white. There are other races around and once should be enlightened about basic stuff like this.
i knw dia r many races...bt d general idea is: if its nt black den its white.
Re: EFCC Arrests Man For Duping A Viatnamese Woman Via Love Scam by Forzap: 11:15pm On Aug 25, 2016
Guy Bet why?y choose to be foolish nd greedyundecided wey u for jejely use moneygram or western union...u get mind do direct wit ur personal acct

Efcc shld free d guy abeg...person gats hustle jare
Re: EFCC Arrests Man For Duping A Viatnamese Woman Via Love Scam by V0lv0(f): 11:19pm On Aug 25, 2016
vectoh:
i knw dia r many races...bt d general idea is: if its nt black den its white.
Yes i have come to see that it's a Nigerian thing. Indian=White, Chinese=White=biracial=White. Then if you are too black then its also an issue lipsrsealed
Re: EFCC Arrests Man For Duping A Viatnamese Woman Via Love Scam by Organs(m): 11:32pm On Aug 25, 2016
madridguy:
EFCC should stop harassing businessmen.

Making money through illegal means is not the best solution.

Shame on every name checkers, I will rather stand with a Scammer than fulani terrorists.

My broda, both are bad. People commit suicide after they are duped. So, crime na crime and its all wrong.
Re: EFCC Arrests Man For Duping A Viatnamese Woman Via Love Scam by Paseus(m): 11:39pm On Aug 25, 2016
The guy tried coz its nt easy to scam someone...btw what's that his name again? NCAN> North-central branch
Re: EFCC Arrests Man For Duping A Viatnamese Woman Via Love Scam by milky3(f): 11:41pm On Aug 25, 2016
ramalot:

Hopefully, someone promises you marriage, takes all your money under false pretense and disappears.

Feel free to re-evaluate your opinion at that point.
hopefully, it does not happen to me ... re-evaluate ur opinion at this point. There are vital issues to be handled to put all things in place in this country so why would the so called EFCC settle for less to deal with minor issue, I guess to distract Us from the main issue
Re: EFCC Arrests Man For Duping A Viatnamese Woman Via Love Scam by Boldstar(m): 11:55pm On Aug 25, 2016
I just came to check names.

NCAN representative, Vietnam chapter grin
Re: EFCC Arrests Man For Duping A Viatnamese Woman Via Love Scam by Carter4luv(m): 12:41am On Aug 26, 2016
when u want to knw a lying rich man is wen he requested for visa money dnt help but run for life.
Re: EFCC Arrests Man For Duping A Viatnamese Woman Via Love Scam by Nobody: 12:54am On Aug 26, 2016
Re: EFCC Arrests Man For Duping A Viatnamese Woman Via Love Scam by Slimflame(m): 1:18am On Aug 26, 2016
Misterdhee1:
Just a pity the name "Nigerian" is now a global reference for crime..Thanks to these lazy arses, who want to drive Bugatti overnight, without working their yanshes off...#maganoneedpay
wat of dose hu want a pikin nt mindin if dia sister is the mother
Re: EFCC Arrests Man For Duping A Viatnamese Woman Via Love Scam by Maski87: 1:42am On Aug 26, 2016
This guy deserves national honours, earing nigeria hard currency one mugu at a time

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Kwara University Student Muyideen Usman Hires Herdsman To Kidnap His Nephews / "We Didn’t Know It Was CBN Governor’s Wife We Kidnapped" - Suspect / Kenyan Police Officer Stabbed To Death By His Wife For Arriving Home Late

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.