Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,498 members, 7,830,505 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 12:10 AM

Write Up By Dindy: Promise - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Write Up By Dindy: Promise (470 Views)

Prof. Wole Soyinka Upholds His Promise; Americans React / The Promise Keeper ( A Story By Uncutz) / Beggars Of Love=>write Up By Dindy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Write Up By Dindy: Promise by Dindy(m): 10:02pm On Aug 25, 2016
WRITE UP BY DINDY: PROMISE
Please do not share without talking to me personally and asking for permission, thank you for reading this write up.
A word of trust and truth, a word never to be broken, a word of life and death, a word that keeps us alive (after all our bad doings).
A promise should be what you live by, it should be your ground, it should never be miss used, it should be held on to like the last naira in your pocket (I don’t mean it should be what you depend on, what I mean is that you should not play with it).
People make so many promises they can’t keep which is totally bad; if you can’t keep a promise then don’t try to make it (in life you should not hold on to what you can’t handle, or keep, or protect). I have learnt so many things in this life and one of them is when you start something always try to finish it up no matter what the situation may be, or may look like.
Each time you make a promise, you unknowingly place a seal of hope on whosoever you made the promise too.
Life is all about promises, everyone is attached to one promise or the other; Eg: good health, riches, long life, children, food, growth, knowledge, understanding……etc, all are promises given to us by GOD and we could only reach it when we are brought to life.
A Promises is more like an ordainment to human beings, every promise broken by human (for example; a man who was ought to live on earth for over 89 years but live only 37years because he was killed by someone or people, that action breaks a promise) on earth ends badly, and the result could effect a nation.
NEVER EVER LOOK BACK WHEN YOU MAKE A PROMISE BECAUSE EACH PROMISE BROKEN IS A SHATTERED RAY OF HOPE, LIVE BY YOUR PROMISE, LIVE BY YOUR GOOD WORDS, STAND BY THEM, BE A #HIGH FLYER#C.P.M
MY NAME IS NNAMDI AKA DINDY AND I WROTE THIS WRITE UP.LEARN FROM WHAT YOU READ NOT THE OTHER WAY ROUND.THANKS FOR READING…WRITE UP BY DINDY AKA NNAMDI………whatsapp/viber number:07087750433…. email@:ossynnamdi@gmail.com or ossynnamdi@outlook.com facebook name:ossy nnamdi…….Skype: 07087750433 or ossynnamdi@outlook.com….twitter@nnamdiossy……Instagram@ossynnamdi

(1) (Reply)

Broken / Help, I Need Your Votes!! / Jammeh Must Go

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.