Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,217 members, 7,818,732 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:26 PM

My Thoughts On Fulani Herdsmen, Buhari And The Islamization Of Nigeria+solutions - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / My Thoughts On Fulani Herdsmen, Buhari And The Islamization Of Nigeria+solutions (1760 Views)

Oyedepo: 'Plateau Killings, There Is An Islamization Agenda, War Looming'(Video) / Bishop David Oyedepo Speaks On Fulani Herdsmen And Their Agenda (VIDEO) / DSS Arrests Apostle Johnson Suleman Over Comment On Fulani Herdsmen (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Thoughts On Fulani Herdsmen, Buhari And The Islamization Of Nigeria+solutions by parisbookaddict(f): 10:15pm On Aug 25, 2016
Fundamentalist Northern Muslims are back in the news. Why are the massacres happening again? Well the truth is that the killings never really stopped.

The Nigerian news networks have been plagued with stories of the recent killings of non-Muslims (especially Christians, even more especially northern Christians) by Muslims of northern extraction. Many Nigerians are wondering why this is happening as the government gains more victory over Boko Haram. The truth is that the Boko Haram issue has been a distraction for far too long and as the dust settles the ugly reality of religious violence In Nigeria has yet again made its presence as prominent as it has always been.

Some claim, that the emergence of a Fulani president explains the renewed vigor Fulani herdsmen have massacred Nigerians as far south as Enugu state, the killing of hundreds of dissident Shias and the murder of protesting IPOB members. Today Fulani herdsmen ransacked the Akagwe Ugwu community in Enugu state killing a seminarian. https://www.nairaland.com/3309756/enugu-catholic-seminarian-killed-fulani
More gruesome examples include the senseless killing of an innocent woman, Mrs Bridget Agbahime, who asked some young Muslims men to, “please do not wash” in front of her store. We have the brutal murder of an evangelist, Eunice Elisha for the “crime of preaching the gospel” in the very capital of Nigeria. This week 8 people were murdered in zamfara for alleged blasphemy of a “prophet” who saw nothing wrong with sleeping with his son’s wife, sleeping with a nine year old girl, sleeping with slaves and war captives right after killing their families, trading slaves and beating women, amongst many other crimes documented by Muslims for Muslims in the Quran and hadiths. It’s funny how Muslims try to tell us Islam is a religion of peace when the very example they follow was not peaceful.
We seem to forget that every single one of these murdered people were humans with families who loved them, they had dreams and aspirations. That seminarian and others murdered in Enugu had a family who loved them. Young men and women, who, thanks to Islam, will never be fathers, mothers, grandparents, aunties and uncles because some Islamist believed that their intolerant deity mandates them to do its killings for it.

click to get a taste of how Muslims murder people when they take over a country; [url] https://www.nairaland.com/3309980/real-graphic-photos-terrorism-media [/url]

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Thoughts On Fulani Herdsmen, Buhari And The Islamization Of Nigeria+solutions by parisbookaddict(f): 10:16pm On Aug 25, 2016
If Buhari has any intentions of stopping the killings, he should tackle the perpetrators with as much vigor as he promised to deal with the Niger Delta Avengers (mind you, they have not killed any civilians) or with a similar styled persecution of the foul mouthed secessionist Nnamdi Kalu (who has murdered no one but has remained in prison) or even in a similar unlawful detention as with the alleged looter extraordinaire Dasuki. Why are the perpetrators of these killings not given the same treatment?
Buhari has called for the violence to stop and probably is sincere when he condemns the killings and the pain Christians (and Non-muslims) have suffered in the hands of more devout Muslims as we have witnessed in the past few months. However, in my opinion, he does not mean business. Take for an example, his victim blaming tweet https://www.nairaland.com/3147060/nigerians-reacts-president-buharis-twit
The killings cannot stop when government officials say one thing and religious leaders/imams in a mosque up north says another.
The killings cannot stop when the culprits are protected by their families, not arrested and sentenced in a Nigerian court of law.
It cannot stop when the trials of these murderers are not open to the public and carried out in a timely manner.
It cannot stop when 12 states in Nigeria practice a court system that is antithetical to our mainstream 21st century Nigerian secular court system.
It cannot stop when a Muslim Fulani president appoints mainly Northern Muslims in very sensitive and important positions in secular democracy. The Christian association of Nigeria has raised points on Nigeria’s islamization. It’s happening before our very eyes.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Thoughts On Fulani Herdsmen, Buhari And The Islamization Of Nigeria+solutions by parisbookaddict(f): 10:16pm On Aug 25, 2016
That brings me to the topic of the growing threat of the islamization of Nigeria.

The quran commands muslims to conquer and dominate the world.

READ THE QURAN, I DID.
This simple instruction has led to hundreds of Islamic conquest throughout history.
Islamic Conquest of Syria: 634–641
Islamic Conquest of Egypt: 639–642
Islamic Conquest of Mesopotamia and Persia: 633–651
Islamic Conquest of Sindh: 711–714
Islamic Conquest of the Maghreb: 670–742
Islamic Conquest of Hispania and Septimania: 711–721
Islamic Conquest of Transoxiana: 673–751
The crimes and genocide of the Armenians by the Muslim Ottomon Empire,
The annexation of Jerusalem(which the crusaders fought to counter).

These are a few of the countless wars by Muslims throughout history in an attempt to dominate the world.
Have we learnt nothing from history?

The surprising detail about the religious riots, killings etc as we have witnessed in zamfara, kano, niger state and others is that the perpetuators are not only Fulanis or Kanuris but also Hausas. The Hausas seem to forget how Usman Dan Fodio waged jihad against their ancestors. In the early 19th century, Usman Dan Fodio, a jihadist and Islamic scholar led the Fulani War, against the Hausa Kingdoms of Northern Nigeria. He was victorious, and established the Fulani Empire with its capital at Sokoto. The forces of Usman dan Fodio slowly took over more and more of the Hausa kingdoms. The war resulted in the creation of the Sokoto Caliphate, headed by Usman dan Fodio. His success inspired similar jihads in Western Africa.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Islam_in_Nigeria

Usman Dan Fodio may be dead but the jihad/islamization has[b] not stopped; only slowed.
As of 2012, the following 9 states have instituted Sharia:
• Zamfara State (January 27, 2000)
• Kano State (June 21, 2000)
• Sokoto State
• Katsina State
• Bauchi State (June 2001)
• Borno State
• Jigawa State
• Kebbi State
• Yobe State

The following 3 states have also instituted sharia in some parts with large Muslim populations
• Kaduna State
• Niger State (May 4, 2000)
• Gombe State[/b]

The list of sharia governed states is growing. The Sharia umbrella gives hardliner Muslims more impetus to act. Carry out unlawful trials, judgments and executions.

In 2002, the first execution of a man under Sharia took place in Katsina State; Sani Yakubu Rodi, aged about 21, was hanged in Kaduna Prison. Shortly after Amina Lawal, a single mother in Katsina State was sentenced to death for having sex with a man. However only she was to be put to death. Don’t you just applaud Islamic justice? /s
In 2014 Mubarak Bala was forcibly committed to a psychiatric institution in Kano for several days, for the crime of stating that he was an atheist. There have been numerous riots over the implementation of sharia law, primarily involving killings of non-Muslim minorities. In October 2001, One such riot killed over 100 people in Kano State.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sharia_in_Nigeria#cite_note-11

Click the link below to see a typical Sharia court in all its “beauty and glory”.

https://www.worldwatchmonitor.org/3626084/NG_court_bldg_518x345.jpg

This is the Islamic institution that the Muslim lawmakers in Nigeria seek to give more powers by amending the Nigerian constitution. They call a married 10 year old “a woman” and they modify our constitution to reflect that absurdity.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Thoughts On Fulani Herdsmen, Buhari And The Islamization Of Nigeria+solutions by parisbookaddict(f): 10:17pm On Aug 25, 2016
One of such proposals is the “Bill for an Act to Alter the Provisions of Section 262 and 277 of the Constitution of the Federal Republic of Nigeria, 1999 to increase the Jurisdiction of the Sharia Court of Appeal of the Federal Capital Territory and the Sharia Court of Appeal of a State by including Criminal Matters of hudud and qisas and for Other Related Matters” sponsored by Abdullahi Salame, a lawmaker from Sokoto State (A Sharia state),
If the change is approved, sections 262 and 277 would both read this way:
The Sharia Court of Appeal shall . . . exercise such appellate and supervisory jurisdiction in civil and criminal proceedings involving questions of Islamic personal law.
This bill is not created to amend the constitution to protect Christians. It’s a bill aimed at giving Sharia states more power that can be used to protect or punish Muslims who commit crimes in Nigeria. It can punish Muslims for crimes but can also protect them depending on how the Islamic judge handling the case interprets his Quran. At the present moment, Sharia courts can only handle personal matters (not criminal proceedings) but the Muslim lawmaker Abdullahi Salame seeks to change that. By the way Abdullahi means slave of Allah, I don’t want Allah’s slave to amend my constitution.
This is very important because to the average Muslim, the Quran, hadiths and Sharia laws supersedes Buhari. These killings have been going on for 1400 years and jihad in Nigeria has been in full force since the 1800s. The commands in the Quran are clear. It calls for offensive warfare against unbelievers:
[b]Fighting is prescribed for you, and ye dislike it. But it is possible that ye dislike a thing which is good for you, and that ye love a thing which is bad for you. But God knoweth, and ye know not. (Quran 2:216)
But when the forbidden months are past, then fight and slay the pagans wherever ye find them, and seize them, beleaguer them, and lie in wait for them in every stratagem (of war); but if they repent, and establish regular prayers and practice regular charity, then open the way for them: for God is Oft-forgiving, Most Merciful. (Quran 9:5)
Fight those who believe not in God nor the Last Day, nor hold that forbidden which hath been forbidden by God and His Apostle, nor acknowledge the religion of Truth, (even if they are) of the People of the Book (Christians and Jews), until they pay the jizya [tribute] with willing submission, and feel themselves subdued. (Quran 9:29).

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Thoughts On Fulani Herdsmen, Buhari And The Islamization Of Nigeria+solutions by parisbookaddict(f): 10:19pm On Aug 25, 2016
Have you noticed a pattern with the killings and religious violence? They usually occur in the Sharia states and states with the most Muslim population.

[State] [Population] [ percentage and number of which are Muslim]
1-Sokoto 3,696,999 98.9 % 3,656,332
2- Zamfara 3,259,846 98.9 % 3,223,987
3- Jigawa 4,348,649 98 % 4,261,676
4- Kano 9,383,682 98 % 9,196,008
5- Yobe 2,321,591 94.8 % 2,200,868
6-Katsina 5,792,578 95 % 5,502,949
7- Borno 4,151,193 98 % 4,068,169
8- Kebbi 3,238,628 90 % 2,914,765
9- Bauchi 4,676,465 90 % 4,208,818
10- Gombe 2,353,879 80 % 1,883,103
11- Niger 3,950,249 80 % 3,160,199
12- Kaduna 6,066,562 80 % 4,853,249

Take a look at the recent killings these past few months. They all occur in Northern Sharia states.

• Zamfara State- 8 dead last week
• Kano State- recent killings/beheading because of alleged blasphemy. Maitatsine stronghold for several years, a forerunner fringe group to Boko Haram, led by Mohammed Marwa Maitatsine
• Bauchi State- few weeks ago a pastor is killed in Jaruma village ioro Local Government Area amongst others.
• Borno State- Boko Haram stronghold for several years which saw the Massacre of Christians and moderate Muslims.
• Niger State (May 4, 2000) recent killings/beheading because of alleged blasphemy.

[b]
The only way these killings can stop is if every Muslim abandons Islam but that can’t happen. However what the government can do now to slow the progression of these killings as follows;
1. Get rid of the Sharia practice in Nigeria, it is insane, creates divisions and is an unfair justice system.
2. The environment which promoted hatred towards Non-Muslims must be discouraged.
3. Monitor mosques for hate speech and protect whistleblowers
4. Introduce and enforce family planning in the North, polygamy is unsustainable for any civilized society. The Muslim birth rate is too high and wreaking our economy.
5. Stop funding pilgrimages for all religions. It’s a waste of resources that can be used to better protect Nigerians.
6. Discourage mass marriages as currently performed by the Sharia states.
7. Tackle the growing poverty in the Muslim dominated areas.
8. Put idle Muslim hands to good work, Nigerian need more farmers, engineers and less Islamic scholars, herdsmen and beggars.
9. Disarm Fulani herdsmen

END SHARIA LAW IN ALL NIGERIAN STATES. May God save Nigeria from Islamization. [/b]

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Thoughts On Fulani Herdsmen, Buhari And The Islamization Of Nigeria+solutions by parisbookaddict(f): 10:30pm On Aug 25, 2016
Re: My Thoughts On Fulani Herdsmen, Buhari And The Islamization Of Nigeria+solutions by analice107: 10:49pm On Aug 25, 2016
Are you seriously asking this of Buhari? Buhari will gladly see every non muslim in Nigeria killed.

1 Like

Re: My Thoughts On Fulani Herdsmen, Buhari And The Islamization Of Nigeria+solutions by Ifeann(f): 10:57pm On Aug 25, 2016
analice107:
Are you seriously asking this of Buhari? Buhari will gladly see every non muslim in Nigeria killed.

Well the suggestions are there for any leader who is capable of ending the mess islam has put this nation in.. it could be the next president, it could be me, it could be you reading this. ..

1 Like

Re: My Thoughts On Fulani Herdsmen, Buhari And The Islamization Of Nigeria+solutions by analice107: 11:41pm On Aug 25, 2016
Ifeann:

Well the suggestions are there for any leader who is capable of ending the mess islam has put this nation in.. it could be the next president, it could be me, it could be you reading this. ..

oh, i see.
Re: My Thoughts On Fulani Herdsmen, Buhari And The Islamization Of Nigeria+solutions by tartar9(m): 11:51pm On Aug 25, 2016
Ifeann:

This your sudden "concern" over Nigeria.Have you been deported .I heard brothels are illegal in most parts of Europe.And Yes! Islam orders us to conquer and dominate the world! cheesy.

2 Likes

Re: My Thoughts On Fulani Herdsmen, Buhari And The Islamization Of Nigeria+solutions by tartar9(m): 3:49am On Aug 26, 2016
Afonjas:
[s]you know prophet Muhammad was a rapist, he used to visit brothels before he married AIsha the child bride and 13 others

islam sucks[/s]
I only know you're speaking from your life experience.How fortunate for you and mommy,you're the product of rape! cheesy

1 Like

Re: My Thoughts On Fulani Herdsmen, Buhari And The Islamization Of Nigeria+solutions by Ifeann(f): 7:37am On Aug 26, 2016
tartar9:

This your sudden "concern" over Nigeria.Have you been deported .I heard brothels are illegal in most parts of Europe.And Yes! Islam orders us to conquer and dominate the world! cheesy.

Why must you be vulgar.. oh i forget, its typical of Mohammedians. Thats how you defend islam when u are not opportuned to kill

1 Like

Re: My Thoughts On Fulani Herdsmen, Buhari And The Islamization Of Nigeria+solutions by adelee777: 8:05am On Aug 26, 2016
only 3 types can be muslims: d ignorant, d id1otic and d grossly insane. Should notice i didn't say ''3 types of humans''.
Muslims usually tempt me to believe darwin. Maybe they are midway between primitive apes n humans.

4 Likes

Re: My Thoughts On Fulani Herdsmen, Buhari And The Islamization Of Nigeria+solutions by Ifeann(f): 2:27pm On Aug 26, 2016
adelee777:
only 3 types can be muslims: d ignorant, d id1otic and d grossly insane. Should notice i didn't say ''3 types of humans''.
Muslims usually tempt me to believe darwin. Maybe they are midway between primitive apes n humans.

You forgot about d extremely violent type.
Re: My Thoughts On Fulani Herdsmen, Buhari And The Islamization Of Nigeria+solutions by Nobody: 4:17pm On Sep 25, 2016
Parisbookaddict I don't know if you've heard of Dr. Henrik Clarke? Maybe you should check him out on YouTube, especially his speech titled 'A critical analysis of Islam'......

Twitter: @ReadyNaija
Instagram: Ready_Naija
Facebook: Nigerian Youths

1 Like

Re: My Thoughts On Fulani Herdsmen, Buhari And The Islamization Of Nigeria+solutions by APCsupporter: 6:09pm On Sep 25, 2016
Afonjas:
you know prophet Muhammad was a rapist, he used to visit brothels before he married AIsha the child bride and 13 others

islam sucks

Didn't yahweh rrape mary? Did he fvck her with her consent? Stop being hypocritical.

@op what if their god sent them? One of your pastors went to destroy some people shrine today because god told him to do so. What sayest though?
Re: My Thoughts On Fulani Herdsmen, Buhari And The Islamization Of Nigeria+solutions by APCsupporter: 6:15pm On Sep 25, 2016
America and israel have killed thousands of peopl. What do you have to say? Don't your people burn thieves alive for stealing TVs? Don't your pastors rrape women and kill people because God told them to do so? Do you know the number of bible verses that encourage people to kill? What about the killings by moses and so many others? Are they sinners or not?

I have nothing against christianity but threads like this force me to point out your hypocrisy
Re: My Thoughts On Fulani Herdsmen, Buhari And The Islamization Of Nigeria+solutions by APCsupporter: 6:18pm On Sep 25, 2016
adelee777:

Christians like you combine all three. How can a normal human being believe his pastor can make amputees grow their limbs back? Isn't that silly?
Re: My Thoughts On Fulani Herdsmen, Buhari And The Islamization Of Nigeria+solutions by zionzoe(m): 5:25pm On Oct 07, 2016
parisbookaddict:
Fundamentalist Northern Muslims are back in the news. Why are the massacres happening again? Well the truth is that the killings never really stopped.

The Nigerian news networks have been plagued with stories of the recent killings of non-Muslims (especially Christians, even more especially northern Christians) by Muslims of northern extraction. Many Nigerians are wondering why this is happening as the government gains more victory over Boko Haram. The truth is that the Boko Haram issue has been a distraction for far too long and as the dust settles the ugly reality of religious violence In Nigeria has yet again made its presence as prominent as it has always been.

Some claim, that the emergence of a Fulani president explains the renewed vigor Fulani herdsmen have massacred Nigerians as far south as Enugu state, the killing of hundreds of dissident Shias and the murder of protesting IPOB members. Today Fulani herdsmen ransacked the Akagwe Ugwu community in Enugu state killing a seminarian. https://www.nairaland.com/3309756/enugu-catholic-seminarian-killed-fulani
More gruesome examples include the senseless killing of an innocent woman, Mrs Bridget Agbahime, who asked some young Muslims men to, “please do not wash” in front of her store. We have the brutal murder of an evangelist, Eunice Elisha for the “crime of preaching the gospel” in the very capital of Nigeria. This week 8 people were murdered in zamfara for alleged blasphemy of a “prophet” who saw nothing wrong with sleeping with his son’s wife, sleeping with a nine year old girl, sleeping with slaves and war captives right after killing their families, trading slaves and beating women, amongst many other crimes documented by Muslims for Muslims in the Quran and hadiths. It’s funny how Muslims try to tell us Islam is a religion of peace when the very example they follow was not peaceful.
We seem to forget that every single one of these murdered people were humans with families who loved them, they had dreams and aspirations. That seminarian and others murdered in Enugu had a family who loved them. Young men and women, who, thanks to Islam, will never be fathers, mothers, grandparents, aunties and uncles because some Islamist believed that their intolerant deity mandates them to do its killings for it.

click to get a taste of how Muslims murder people when they take over a country; [url] https://www.nairaland.com/3309980/real-graphic-photos-terrorism-media [/url]
HELLO SIR, I HAVE BEEN TRYING TO CONTACT YOU. PLEASE CAN YOU REACH ME THROUGH MY EMAIL ; .. i will truely appreciate it if you contact me. a brother ZIONZOE
Re: My Thoughts On Fulani Herdsmen, Buhari And The Islamization Of Nigeria+solutions by parisbookaddict(f): 11:53pm On Oct 07, 2016
zionzoe:
HELLO SIR, I HAVE BEEN TRYING TO CONTACT YOU. PLEASE CAN YOU REACH ME THROUGH MY EMAIL ; adekoyejo3000@yahoo.com. i will truely appreciate it if you contact me. a brother ZIONZOE

U can send a mail
Re: My Thoughts On Fulani Herdsmen, Buhari And The Islamization Of Nigeria+solutions by parisbookaddict(f): 12:03am On Oct 08, 2016
APCsupporter:
America and israel have killed thousands of peopl.

Every government kills people. What does that have to do with the topic..

What do you have to say? Don't your people burn thieves alive for stealing TVs? Don't your pastors rrape women and kill people because God told them to do so? Do you know the number of bible verses that encourage people to kill? What about the killings by moses and so many others? Are they sinners or not?
muslims are well known for their propensity for violence, mass killings, lone wolf attacks screaming allahu snackbar while quoting quran verses..
That is part of the subject matter of the op. Does "pastors" raping or killing people justify islamic terror..

i have nothing against christianity but threads like this force me to point out your hypocrisy

Your cup of tea.

ISIS: AN ISLAMIC TERROR ORGANIZATION
Al-Qaeda: AN ISLAMIC TERROR ORGANIZATION
Taliban: AN ISLAMIC TERROR ORGANIZATION
Hamas: AN ISLAMIC TERROR ORGANIZATION
Hezbollah: AN ISLAMIC TERROR ORGANIZATION
Boko Haram: AN ISLAMIC TERROR ORGANIZATION
Al-Nusra: AN ISLAMIC TERROR ORGANIZATION
Abu Sayyaf: AN ISLAMIC TERROR ORGANIZATION
Al-Badr: AN ISLAMIC TERROR ORGANIZATION
Muslim Brotherhood: AN ISLAMIC TERROR ORGANIZATION
Lashkar-e-Taiba: AN ISLAMIC TERROR ORGANIZATION
Palestine Liberation Front: AN ISLAMIC TERROR ORGANIZATION
Ansaru: AN ISLAMIC TERROR ORGANIZATION
Jemaah Islamiyah: AN ISLAMIC TERROR ORGANIZATION
Abdullah Azzam Brigades: AN ISLAMIC TERROR
Re: My Thoughts On Fulani Herdsmen, Buhari And The Islamization Of Nigeria+solutions by zionzoe(m): 2:01am On Oct 15, 2016
parisbookaddict:

U can send a mail
please inbox your e-mail address to my email adekoyejo3000@yahoo.com
Or follow me back on nairaland, that is only how I could reach you, thanks for replying.
Re: My Thoughts On Fulani Herdsmen, Buhari And The Islamization Of Nigeria+solutions by adelee777: 3:14am On Oct 15, 2016
APCsupporter:

Christians like you combine all three. How can a normal human being believe his pastor can make amputees grow their limbs back? Isn't that silly?

erm...believing a ''lie'' and killing humans for a blood-thirsty ''god''. The two don't weigh equally on my scale...or on any sane scale for dat matter.

1 Like

Re: My Thoughts On Fulani Herdsmen, Buhari And The Islamization Of Nigeria+solutions by zionzoe(m): 4:07pm On Oct 16, 2016
SIR , I WANTED TO GET A BOOK FROM YOU THAT IS WHY I HAVE BEEN CONTACTING YOU PLEASE..... OK PLEASE SEND THE BOOK MOH VS D PEOPLE TO MY .. i really want to read it . a brother.
parisbookaddict:

Re: My Thoughts On Fulani Herdsmen, Buhari And The Islamization Of Nigeria+solutions by Nobody: 8:08am On Oct 17, 2016
See them arguing over who has the more blood thirsty monster god,Yahweh and Allah are both insane deities, the best thing for humanity is just to send both of them packing
Re: My Thoughts On Fulani Herdsmen, Buhari And The Islamization Of Nigeria+solutions by zionzoe(m): 3:43pm On Oct 17, 2016
can i get your email sir.....mine is .
parisbookaddict:

U can send a mail
Re: My Thoughts On Fulani Herdsmen, Buhari And The Islamization Of Nigeria+solutions by Nobody: 5:31pm On Oct 17, 2016
tartar9:

I only know you're speaking from your life experience.How fortunate for you and mommy,you're the product of rape! cheesy

THEY MOSTLY ARE PRODUCT OF RAPE AND ILLICITE SEX. I WAS LAUGH. WELL DONE GOOD ANSWER. THESE PEOPLE HAVE BEING MADE TO BECOMING SO DULL THAT THEY CANT COME UP WITH ANY CONSTRUCTIVE ARGUEMENT EXCEPT SPITE. KAI CHRISTIANITY IS INSANITY PLUS DUMSIFICATION. THEY ARE PROGRAMMED ALWAYS VENT THEIR ANGER OVER IGNORANT CLAIMS, MAKING ALL SORTS OF FALSE ACCUSATION. SO PEOPLE ARE TRUELY A LIVING DEAD.
Re: My Thoughts On Fulani Herdsmen, Buhari And The Islamization Of Nigeria+solutions by Nobody: 5:40pm On Oct 17, 2016
tartar9:

THEY MOSTLY ARE PRODUCT OF RAPE AND ILLICITE SEX. I WAS LAUGHING. WELL DONE GOOD ANSWER. THESE PEOPLE HAVE BEEN MADE TO BECOMING SO DULL THAT THEY CANT COME UP WITH ANY CONSTRUCTIVE ARGUEMENT EXCEPT SPITE. KAI CHRISTIANITY IS INSANITY PLUS DUMBSIFICATION. THEY ARE PROGRAMMED TO ALWAYS VENT THEIR ANGER OVER IGNORANT CLAIMS, MAKING ALL SORTS OF FALSE ACCUSATION. CAN PEOPLE TRUELY BE THIS DAFT?

HOW DID THE COMMONWEALTH OF NATIONS COME TO BE?

Well as per Rape. All you need do is check out the contries why rape is ranks heigtest in the world.

The sexual revoultion in the sixties has the worst effect on humanity today. The root of course is CHRISTIANITY which has no solutions to human affairs. FUNNY PEOPLE WILL BECOME SERIOUS WHEN THE ENTER THE GRAVE AND BE LIKE WHAT?

"If only thou couldst see when the GUILTY ONES will bend low their heads before their LORD (saying) OUR LORD! WE HAVE SEEN AND WE HAVE HEARD: now send us back (to the world): we will work righteousness: for we do indeed believe" Quran 32:12.

LEAVE THEM TO KEEP ALLOWING FALSE HOPE AMUSE THEM.

and you watch this documentary: Why we fight. Written and Directed by Eugene Jerecki

and read this too: www.globalresearch.ca/america-created-al-qaeda-and-the-isis-terror-group/5402881

well this last one only exposes the Christian FOLLY : www.nairaland.com/3408131/god-father-son-thesixthsense-where

MUHAMMAD vs THE PEOPLE. A book remarked by parsibookaddict as being baised, full of speculation, emotions.................THAT BOOK IS A JOKE!!! FOR JOKERS. WE ARE ALWAYS LAUGHING AT THEM REALLY.
Re: My Thoughts On Fulani Herdsmen, Buhari And The Islamization Of Nigeria+solutions by parisbookaddict(f): 8:31am On Nov 13, 2016
WORDWORLD:

THEY MOSTLY ARE PRODUCT OF RAPE AND ILLICITE SEX. I WAS LAUGHING. WELL DONE GOOD ANSWER. THESE PEOPLE HAVE BEEN MADE TO BECOMING SO DULL THAT THEY CANT COME UP WITH ANY CONSTRUCTIVE ARGUEMENT EXCEPT SPITE. KAI CHRISTIANITY IS INSANITY PLUS DUMBSIFICATION. THEY ARE PROGRAMMED TO ALWAYS VENT THEIR ANGER OVER IGNORANT CLAIMS, MAKING ALL SORTS OF FALSE ACCUSATION. CAN PEOPLE TRUELY BE THIS DAFT?

HOW DID THE COMMONWEALTH OF NATIONS COME TO BE?

Well as per Rape. All you need do is check out the contries why rape is ranks heigtest in the world.

The sexual revoultion in the sixties has the worst effect on humanity today. The root of course is CHRISTIANITY which has no solutions to human affairs. FUNNY PEOPLE WILL BECOME SERIOUS WHEN THE ENTER THE GRAVE AND BE LIKE WHAT?

"If only thou couldst see when the GUILTY ONES will bend low their heads before their LORD (saying) OUR LORD! WE HAVE SEEN AND WE HAVE HEARD: now send us back (to the world): we will work righteousness: for we do indeed believe" Quran 32:12.

LEAVE THEM TO KEEP ALLOWING FALSE HOPE AMUSE THEM.

and you watch this documentary: Why we fight. Written and Directed by Eugene Jerecki

and read this too: www.globalresearch.ca/america-created-al-qaeda-and-the-isis-terror-group/5402881

well this last one only exposes the Christian FOLLY : www.nairaland.com/3408131/god-father-son-thesixthsense-where

MUHAMMAD vs THE PEOPLE. A book remarked by parsibookaddict as being baised, full of speculation, emotions.................THAT BOOK IS A JOKE!!! FOR JOKERS. WE ARE ALWAYS LAUGHING AT THEM REALLY.

The book paints an accurate picture of the character of Mohammed. Perhaps its a bit baised but it does a good job of listing the man atrocities committed by the pedophile
Re: My Thoughts On Fulani Herdsmen, Buhari And The Islamization Of Nigeria+solutions by parisbookaddict(f): 6:32pm On Dec 24, 2016
zionzoe:
can i get your email sir.....mine is adekoyejo3000@yahoo.com

Be quick before this link closes
http://bookzz.org/book/2597591/7fe18b

(1) (Reply)

34th National Conference Of The Nigeria Christian Corpers’ Fellowship / Just In: Pastor Who Predicted Buhari’s Victory Releases Fresh Prophecies. Photos / 12 Benefits Of Praying In Tongues

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 107
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.