Stats: 3,155,825 members, 7,828,020 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 09:30 PM

15 Things You Must Know To Avoid Carryover In Your Exams. - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / 15 Things You Must Know To Avoid Carryover In Your Exams. (21429 Views)

Help I Just Had My First Carryover / 15 Things Every Nigerian Will Remember About Reproductn Class In Secndry Sch. / My Friend Has Five Carryover In Her First Year (2) (3) (4)

Re: 15 Things You Must Know To Avoid Carryover In Your Exams. by dammywapes(m): 12:38pm On Aug 26, 2016
ikehernest5:
i can never avoid #11. i started dat since my primary 5 and it has been wrkn well for my gud. .....brain support
Buff if u c question n answer before exam u go jack ham ba?
Re: 15 Things You Must Know To Avoid Carryover In Your Exams. by drstainlex: 12:40pm On Aug 26, 2016
Mcb

Re: 15 Things You Must Know To Avoid Carryover In Your Exams. by femi4: 12:43pm On Aug 26, 2016
pwettiejay:
This carryover over is presently what I'm going though, I had missing script and now I'm asked to write it as a carryover course, its really not easy angry
Sorry dear... Shit happens. Rewrite it as soon as possible
Re: 15 Things You Must Know To Avoid Carryover In Your Exams. by sinaj(f): 12:43pm On Aug 26, 2016
[quote author=zicjoe post=48817653][/quote] heaven help those who help their self
Re: 15 Things You Must Know To Avoid Carryover In Your Exams. by sinaj(f): 12:55pm On Aug 26, 2016
kayc0:
But babe without proper preperation i dnt thnk one should expect miracles
dammywapes:
t s buff u must write meaning full thing in d exam even more than test
kayc0:
But babe without proper preperation i dnt thnk one should expect miracles
[quote author=zicjoe post=48817653][/quote]

the rule is read nd prepare like never before,

Nd don't relax after exam but pray like never before.

The school is really fuccked right now, nd it's not easy even for the intelligent ones.

Sometimes u write assignment nd submit, just for ur courserep to remove it nd sell to non-academic students. This one happened to me.

Your lecturers are not robots, during computation of result, they may make a mistake which will affect ur score.

Missing scripts is no new to u, nd other factors.

Sometimes when u submit answer scripts, pages might fall off from ur booklet nd some lazy lecturers won't bother to look for it.

That's why I typed 15 is the most important there.
Re: 15 Things You Must Know To Avoid Carryover In Your Exams. by jswagg4(m): 12:56pm On Aug 26, 2016
Truth is, people don't know, but its better to have an E or D than have a carry over. You just have to try your best,no matter what. I had at least 5Es in my 100L yet I finished with a 2 1
Re: 15 Things You Must Know To Avoid Carryover In Your Exams. by hollyfat(m): 1:00pm On Aug 26, 2016
16. Follow instructions
Re: 15 Things You Must Know To Avoid Carryover In Your Exams. by sinaj(f): 1:07pm On Aug 26, 2016
A sensible student will knowed all this you just posting on here 0p. [/quote] @ Lukmann1
Re: 15 Things You Must Know To Avoid Carryover In Your Exams. by Engineermbugame(m): 1:25pm On Aug 26, 2016
School is not easy after All the. Suffering and lectures Wahala yet works know dey.Dis country tired. Me ooo
Re: 15 Things You Must Know To Avoid Carryover In Your Exams. by jay7(m): 1:35pm On Aug 26, 2016
pwettiejay:
This carryover over is presently what I'm going though, I had missing script and now I'm asked to write it as a carryover course, its really not easy angry

The Lord is ur strength just back it up with prayer and all will be well.
Re: 15 Things You Must Know To Avoid Carryover In Your Exams. by pwettiejay(f): 2:05pm On Aug 26, 2016
jay7:

The Lord is ur strength just back it up with prayer and all will be well.
Amen, thanks
Re: 15 Things You Must Know To Avoid Carryover In Your Exams. by Reeberry: 2:05pm On Aug 26, 2016
sinaj:
The most important is 15.

Because even if you do no 1-14, ur village witches might send a mercenary dat will use ur mat no. to cover up his tricks which will make u end up having missing scripts.

That doesn't stop u frm preparing tho.

Have u ever wondered why intelligent people end up with xtra year sometimes? Lol

No 15 all the way jare! Psalm 127:1
With God all things are possible.

But stop these. God won't come from heaven to write for you without preparation. You brain iQ is a little bit small if you think others aren't necessary. Village witch kor, compound witch ni. You think say village witch get your time these days.

Shoir.
Re: 15 Things You Must Know To Avoid Carryover In Your Exams. by myrrtle(m): 2:12pm On Aug 26, 2016
nice write up. visit http://careersome.com to find out more about your course of study and also for the latest internships in Nigeria
Re: 15 Things You Must Know To Avoid Carryover In Your Exams. by Studentcosmos(m): 2:31pm On Aug 26, 2016
I agree with you totally. Especially no. 8 which talks about preparing well for exams. But how do you know if you actually prepared well or not? Check www.studentcosmos.com/5-kinds-of-food-to-avoid-before-going-for-exam/ and also check www.studentcosmos.com/reasons-why-students-fail-exam/ but I realized that No. 15 is paramount. Na God fit help man. Although, carryover isn't the end of the world
Re: 15 Things You Must Know To Avoid Carryover In Your Exams. by sinaj(f): 2:41pm On Aug 26, 2016
Reeberry:
With God all things are possible.

But stop these. God won't come from heaven to write for you without preparation. You brain iQ is a little bit small if you think others aren't necessary. Village witch kor, compound witch ni. You think say village witch get your time these days.

Shoir.
I think u missed d part in my post where I mentioned that you have to prepare.

Pls go back nd read it again
Re: 15 Things You Must Know To Avoid Carryover In Your Exams. by Bioadapt1(m): 2:43pm On Aug 26, 2016
Very important tips.remain blessed
Re: 15 Things You Must Know To Avoid Carryover In Your Exams. by prinx25(m): 3:15pm On Aug 26, 2016
I stand with you on this, I used some exact tips here to scale through Mouau. Only past or present Mouau student will understand.
Re: 15 Things You Must Know To Avoid Carryover In Your Exams. by hssl(m): 3:44pm On Aug 26, 2016
Nice words
Re: 15 Things You Must Know To Avoid Carryover In Your Exams. by fejicruz(m): 3:46pm On Aug 26, 2016
Attend Class:
What if the lecturer is the type that does not come to class?
Finally, na God hand the matter dey. So just do you best & leave the rest for Jah
Re: 15 Things You Must Know To Avoid Carryover In Your Exams. by fejicruz(m): 3:47pm On Aug 26, 2016
It's not easy at all. But Oluwa gat your back
pwettiejay:
Re: 15 Things You Must Know To Avoid Carryover In Your Exams. by Nobody: 4:05pm On Aug 26, 2016
Let me add,
16-Use the internet to make research on your subjects/course:The internet helps alot in expanding ones knowledge,sites like Wikipedia and others will help you attain academic success in the digital way.
17-Use the study techniques that work for you:Study techniques differ in different courses, depending on you and you course, choose and work with the study technique that works for you and fits you
18-Effective time management:study intervals/timing should be properly spaced, one needs breaks to assimilate faster.study at times that you learn faster in a quiet place
19-Avoid distraction during studies
20-Get enough sleep

Re: 15 Things You Must Know To Avoid Carryover In Your Exams. by professore(m): 4:53pm On Aug 26, 2016
Not a bad attempt
Re: 15 Things You Must Know To Avoid Carryover In Your Exams. by adeoyun(m): 6:16pm On Aug 26, 2016
sinaj:
The most important is 15.

Because even if you do no 1-14, ur village witches might send a mercenary dat will use ur mat no. to cover up his tricks which will make u end up having missing scripts.

That doesn't stop u frm preparing tho.

Have u ever wondered why intelligent people end up with xtra year sometimes? Lol

No 15 all the way jare! Psalm 127:1
na wa o, they attack you before
Re: 15 Things You Must Know To Avoid Carryover In Your Exams. by sinaj(f): 6:29pm On Aug 26, 2016
adeoyun:
na wa o, they attack you before
yes o grin
Re: 15 Things You Must Know To Avoid Carryover In Your Exams. by babyfaceafrica: 8:55pm On Aug 26, 2016
jswagg4:
Truth is, people don't know, but its better to have an E or D than have a carry over. You just have to try your best,no matter what. I had at least 5Es in my 100L yet I finished with a 2 1
had 3 fs...all because of assignment issues..still finished with 2.1....all na God
Re: 15 Things You Must Know To Avoid Carryover In Your Exams. by Lukmann1: 9:34am On Aug 27, 2016
sinaj:
A sensible student will knowed all this you just posting on here 0p. @ Lukmann1
I dont understand you
Re: 15 Things You Must Know To Avoid Carryover In Your Exams. by sinaj(f): 10:10am On Aug 27, 2016
Lukmann1:

I dont understand you
nevamind pls
Re: 15 Things You Must Know To Avoid Carryover In Your Exams. by Lukmann1: 10:16am On Aug 27, 2016
sinaj:
nevamind pls
Better
Re: 15 Things You Must Know To Avoid Carryover In Your Exams. by Reeberry: 1:48pm On Aug 28, 2016
sinaj:
I think u missed d part in my post where I mentioned that you have to prepare.

Pls go back nd read it again
I didn't miss anything. You aren't just saying the right thing.
Re: 15 Things You Must Know To Avoid Carryover In Your Exams. by sinaj(f): 2:09pm On Aug 28, 2016
Reeberry:
I didn't miss anything. You aren't just saying the right thing.
I haf hear u

NXT PLZ!!!
Re: 15 Things You Must Know To Avoid Carryover In Your Exams. by Reeberry: 12:28am On Aug 30, 2016
sinaj:
I haf hear u

NXT PLZ!!!
tonguetongue

Steps To Write WAEC, NECO, NABTEB Informal Letter Posted Here / How To Check 2016 JAMB-UTME Result Online / JAMB: Fraudsters Take Control Of Our Site, Divert N10m Allowance Of Ad-hoc Staff