Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,430 members, 7,812,276 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 11:01 AM

Buhari Has Saved N1.4trn By Not Paying Subsidy On Fuel – Osibanjo - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Has Saved N1.4trn By Not Paying Subsidy On Fuel – Osibanjo (17696 Views)

Fuel Scarcity: FG's Subsidy On Fuel Hits N29.68bn In 14 Days / FG To Withdraw Subsidy On Fertiliser – Agriculture Minister / Subsidy On Petrol Rises To N9.09 Per Litre (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari Has Saved N1.4trn By Not Paying Subsidy On Fuel – Osibanjo by ultimate73(m): 10:36am On Aug 26, 2016
wetin una don use am do angry

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Has Saved N1.4trn By Not Paying Subsidy On Fuel – Osibanjo by upuphim(m): 10:45am On Aug 26, 2016
VP tell Buhari to invest it. A new Refinery should be built or don't you want to ban importation of fuel as you did to rice? Nigerians are dying of hunger occasioned by the subsidy removal.

3 Likes

Re: Buhari Has Saved N1.4trn By Not Paying Subsidy On Fuel – Osibanjo by Mylove55(f): 10:48am On Aug 26, 2016
banzuz:
So he is just saving and doesn't make plans for reinvestment abi?
The masses are suffering o
or u want them to save it and re-invest it into their pocket like pdp and inffectual buffoon did for 16yrs.
Re: Buhari Has Saved N1.4trn By Not Paying Subsidy On Fuel – Osibanjo by Mylove55(f): 10:54am On Aug 26, 2016
upuphim:
VP tell Buhari to invest it. A new Refinery should be built or don't you want to ban importation of fuel as you did to rice? Nigerians are dying of hunger occasioned by the subsidy removal.
who told u, they wil not invest it, if invested today, wil the result of the investment also come-out today?
Re: Buhari Has Saved N1.4trn By Not Paying Subsidy On Fuel – Osibanjo by Kpartners: 11:05am On Aug 26, 2016

1 Like

Re: Buhari Has Saved N1.4trn By Not Paying Subsidy On Fuel – Osibanjo by Mylove55(f): 11:08am On Aug 26, 2016
Love Machine:
But you people said Nigeria was broke?Double standards.
and it was ineffectual buffoon that save the 1.4t naira within 3months. ipod flat heads sef
Re: Buhari Has Saved N1.4trn By Not Paying Subsidy On Fuel – Osibanjo by tete7000(m): 11:16am On Aug 26, 2016
No be apc opposed subsidy removal before? Wetin dem dey talk now that was not argued for before? How this come be achievement? Only zombies didn't care to listen to voice of reason then.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Has Saved N1.4trn By Not Paying Subsidy On Fuel – Osibanjo by madridsta007(m): 11:17am On Aug 26, 2016
omogin:
Ok then why not pay salaries and pay contractors and get this economy going again. Don't know if APC is to be trusted with anything.

Erm.... So you believe him?

I mean do you still believe all the stories from the APC?

1 Like

Re: Buhari Has Saved N1.4trn By Not Paying Subsidy On Fuel – Osibanjo by BIGGESTCAT(m): 11:22am On Aug 26, 2016
But when Someone in times past, said they paid similar amount on Subsidy, you people all said it was a Fraud! He wanted to remove subsidy then you said NO and mobilized Trade unions against it. Imagine how much would have been saved since then. Well Thank God now at least u have saved that amount. Kindly use it to Sure up our Naira! It's fast loosing Value. It's heading for 500 to the dollar before year end. May God grant you all divine wisdom to lead this Nation Well.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Has Saved N1.4trn By Not Paying Subsidy On Fuel – Osibanjo by agboghai: 11:23am On Aug 26, 2016
What has the fool use the money saved from subsidy in doing? Nigerians are tired of this rubbish.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Has Saved N1.4trn By Not Paying Subsidy On Fuel – Osibanjo by engrhorla(m): 11:26am On Aug 26, 2016
Sharplogger:
He has saved 1.4tr and pple are suffering like dis...na wa o

This generation is so gullible

Can you imagine?

How is it that they have saved #1.4Tr?

How manage?

Where is the money?

What has it been used for?

We need specifics not generalised speeches

We no be fools

1 Like

Re: Buhari Has Saved N1.4trn By Not Paying Subsidy On Fuel – Osibanjo by bullseye90(m): 11:42am On Aug 26, 2016
.moni has been saved yet the economy is in a comatose. at times I wonder if these people don't have conscience. the economy is like this, job losses, inflation n bad news prevails yet APC can't revive the economy. telling us u saved moni. how does this news affect the common man? the prices of staple foods wey man dey take survive in on the high side! garri, rice evn onions wey i dey plenty plenty from aboki don reduce in quantity. Chai!how does it affect the ailing economy? releasing moni joor Abi he meant to say looted?.......I dey vex gan!

1 Like

Re: Buhari Has Saved N1.4trn By Not Paying Subsidy On Fuel – Osibanjo by DonPedro21(m): 11:44am On Aug 26, 2016
FG did not save any money. Crude Oil price fell to $45 and fuel pump price was increased to 145 Naira. An efficient government should generate money from that.
Stop boasting about saved cost!

1 Like

Re: Buhari Has Saved N1.4trn By Not Paying Subsidy On Fuel – Osibanjo by yudee233: 11:45am On Aug 26, 2016
banzuz:
So he is just saving and doesn't make plans for reinvestment abi?

The masses are suffering o
With this savings we should be able to fix the refinary in this country and save the naira
Re: Buhari Has Saved N1.4trn By Not Paying Subsidy On Fuel – Osibanjo by Kiakia(m): 11:54am On Aug 26, 2016
Yeah! Saved N1.4 trillion and so what? It is not an achievement if such colossal amount is not channelled into meaningful venture that will impact on the welfare of the masses.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Has Saved N1.4trn By Not Paying Subsidy On Fuel – Osibanjo by Charly68: 11:55am On Aug 26, 2016
We need to ask this Govt what are they saving for & where did they keep the money ? Hunger is killing people & Govt is saving..when your policy does not translate to benefits,whatever you are saying will amount ordinary paper theory. Abi you people are saving for PDP to come and spend for you like IBB did when he took over from Baba by force in 1984 ? Abi which kind of Govt are you people running? " Na grammar we go shop"!

1 Like

Re: Buhari Has Saved N1.4trn By Not Paying Subsidy On Fuel – Osibanjo by bigtt76(f): 12:01pm On Aug 26, 2016
so where is the savings? What has it been used for? angry

1 Like

Re: Buhari Has Saved N1.4trn By Not Paying Subsidy On Fuel – Osibanjo by phkka1(m): 12:03pm On Aug 26, 2016
States are owing salaries and men and women are suffering. Youths are jobless. If you don't know which other lies you want to tell us better keep quiet let Lie Mohammed do the bidding for you. Prof ko; prof ni.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Has Saved N1.4trn By Not Paying Subsidy On Fuel – Osibanjo by Peterosky(m): 12:51pm On Aug 26, 2016
[quote author=gabydaniels post=48805369]

http://www.thisdaylive.com/index.php/2016/08/26/osinbajo-we-have-saved-n1-4tn-by-not-paying-fuel-subsidy/[/ote].Dis man should stop talkiing all dis rubish.Y r d masses suffering?
Re: Buhari Has Saved N1.4trn By Not Paying Subsidy On Fuel – Osibanjo by easysunny(m): 1:01pm On Aug 26, 2016
All we here from this government is grammar. If FG has N1.4tr saved and Nigerians are suffering like this then something is wrong with Nigeria. We can't afford to continue this way. No problem, 2019 is around the corner. Then we'll know which grammar to tell us.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Has Saved N1.4trn By Not Paying Subsidy On Fuel – Osibanjo by Darchangel(m): 1:17pm On Aug 26, 2016
futurenix:
You realize trillions from fuel subsidy removal,

have realize trillions since the inception of forex floating policy making approximately 110 naira per dollar sold,

Trillions realized from looters,

billions also realized from import duty and tax

And you still complain of no money to boost the economy.

Wonder if all what has been generated is a mere paper or the legal tender I know or some people ar I e still looting it.

These people are not qualified to be in this 21st century and should be moved to another planet.
I pointed out this issue on Sunday only for one dropshot to insult his elder and ask me to go get quality education. I guess he should go and tell obj to get one too. some people can follow buhari to the grave
Re: Buhari Has Saved N1.4trn By Not Paying Subsidy On Fuel – Osibanjo by uduigwomen(m): 1:55pm On Aug 26, 2016
Parrot Osinbajo shud tell us how the saved N1.4tn has better the lots of Nigerian. I liken this to a man having millions in bank account yet the household is suffering malnutrition.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Has Saved N1.4trn By Not Paying Subsidy On Fuel – Osibanjo by jay7(m): 3:15pm On Aug 26, 2016
I just hope the money is use in the right way.
Re: Buhari Has Saved N1.4trn By Not Paying Subsidy On Fuel – Osibanjo by ebakhaiyhe(m): 3:30pm On Aug 26, 2016
Where is the money? Okay, they are saving it for the next election

1 Like

Re: Buhari Has Saved N1.4trn By Not Paying Subsidy On Fuel – Osibanjo by nortcentrallord(m): 3:54pm On Aug 26, 2016
olatunji21:

Civil Servant and Salary sha....Besides, the FG is not owning anyone and as for this month, 2day is 26, five days b4 the month ends officially...

What about the state and local governments? I thought you lots said when buhari becomes the president, all governors must pay salaries as well as LG chairmen. You lot said GEJ was the reason the governors were misbehaving but now even those that collected bail out have refused to pay. Common sense should tell you that the greater work force lies in the state and local govt's. Well, common sense ain't common @ all.
Re: Buhari Has Saved N1.4trn By Not Paying Subsidy On Fuel – Osibanjo by seangy4konji: 4:31pm On Aug 26, 2016
How has that money changed the price of garri and pure water now.

This people dont know people are suffering.

You are recovering billions and trillions but the status of Nigerians is not changing. Only that 5 percent of you guys controlling the wealth are enjoying.

Nigeria is finished.i know this way back but another reason while youths should find a way to et to developed countries so as not to regret coming to this world. It's one life. I get to enjoy it but if you come from catehory where you know no body and believing it go better?in the next 5 years Nigeria will be unbearable to live for the average citizen. Quote this down.

Ask our self wy at end robbery,kidnapping, and al other things now florishboys no see food to eat again so na to shubi,highway robbry,car snatching,money ritual an all those thugs as man must survive.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Has Saved N1.4trn By Not Paying Subsidy On Fuel – Osibanjo by KardinalZik(m): 5:30pm On Aug 26, 2016
Eminembuz:
That's a serious amount of money finding it way into the federal government account...anyways it is well even in the well.

...But outside the well is preferable
Re: Buhari Has Saved N1.4trn By Not Paying Subsidy On Fuel – Osibanjo by futurenix(m): 5:42pm On Aug 26, 2016
Darchangel:
I pointed out this issue on Sunday only for one dropshot to insult his elder and ask me to go get quality education. I guess he should go and tell obj to get one too. some people can follow buhari to the grave

Don't mind those die hard fans. We are all in it together and praying for the government to make decisions that will put smiles on the face of the citizens and take Nigeria again to the peak.

If the reverse is the case then it is our duty to collectively say so through the only means available to us ;social media.
Re: Buhari Has Saved N1.4trn By Not Paying Subsidy On Fuel – Osibanjo by Henrichemeka(m): 6:22pm On Aug 26, 2016
And what have you done with the money so far

1 Like

Re: Buhari Has Saved N1.4trn By Not Paying Subsidy On Fuel – Osibanjo by Menakay(m): 6:35pm On Aug 26, 2016

1 Like

Re: Buhari Has Saved N1.4trn By Not Paying Subsidy On Fuel – Osibanjo by chukz999(m): 6:51pm On Aug 26, 2016
Masculity:
Oh my God. What do you expect before? Retired General and Professor are piloting the affairs of our country.

God bless PMB.
God bless VYO.
God bless Nigerians.
God bless Nigeria.
Why God Go Bless People Wey Turn Nigeria Upside Down... Just One Year In Office... Infact The Reverse Should Be The Case.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Has Saved N1.4trn By Not Paying Subsidy On Fuel – Osibanjo by themanderon: 6:53pm On Aug 26, 2016
Believe this at your own peril.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Osinbajo At The Graduation Ceremony Of Senior Course 39 Of AFCSC / Governor Darius Ishaku Visits Buhari - Pictures / Boko Haram Victim, Ali Ahmadu Returns From UAE After Surgery (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.