Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,593 members, 7,809,152 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:32 AM

Help Me Get My NYSC Registration Challenge And Be Rewarded With Cash - NYSC - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Help Me Get My NYSC Registration Challenge And Be Rewarded With Cash (1192 Views)

"My NYSC Camp Experience" – Owolabi Ajasa / My NYSC Experience At Taraba Camp, Batch A, Stream 2, 2016. / My NYSC Camp Experience: Iseyin Camp, Oyo State B2'15 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help Me Get My NYSC Registration Challenge And Be Rewarded With Cash by Dejiih001(m): 12:38am On Aug 26, 2016
Can all the good and well meaning members of this forum come to my rescue.

I graduated in 2010 from Olabisi Onabanjo University Ago Iwoye, as an engineering student. And did not bother to go for NYSC that year because I have started business... At that time registrations were done manually but unfortunately in 2012 when I taught this would affect me if I didn't serve then I did all the necessary registrations and I was mobilized to Yobe state and that time this issue of Boko Haram was still very fresh and I decided not to go.
After that, in the subsequent service times I always try re-validating my registrations but I usually get stuck in the middle of it. After I must have successfully uploaded my personal data and done with finger printing it will not proceed to the next level where it ought to load my institution so that I can submit my registration.

Please I need the very possible way out as this might be my last attempt and I really wanna go to serve.
Re: Help Me Get My NYSC Registration Challenge And Be Rewarded With Cash by Paulpaulpaul(m): 12:48am On Aug 26, 2016
Bros face your business and leave nysc alone. You had your chances na, haba, Nigerians sha. You might be posted to delta this time and avengers won't let you go.

1 Like

Re: Help Me Get My NYSC Registration Challenge And Be Rewarded With Cash by Dejiih001(m): 7:15am On Aug 26, 2016
Paulpaulpaul:
Bros face your business and leave nysc alone. You had your chances na, haba, Nigerians sha. You might be posted to delta this time and avengers won't let you go.

I don't mind anywhere am posted now, this is because of the recent Federal Government offers am getting.
I need to get this resolved pls
Re: Help Me Get My NYSC Registration Challenge And Be Rewarded With Cash by Dejiih001(m): 2:53am On Oct 31, 2016
Dejiih001:
Can all the good and well meaning members of this forum come to my rescue.

I graduated in 2010 from Olabisi Onabanjo University Ago Iwoye, as an engineering student. And did not bother to go for NYSC that year because I have started business... At that time registrations were done manually but unfortunately in 2012 when I taught this would affect me if I didn't serve then I did all the necessary registrations and I was mobilized to Yobe state and that time this issue of Boko Haram was still very fresh and I decided not to go.
After that, in the subsequent service times I always try re-validating my registrations but I usually get stuck in the middle of it. After I must have successfully uploaded my personal data and done with finger printing it will not proceed to the next level where it ought to load my institution so that I can submit my registration.

Please I need the very possible way out as this might be my last attempt and I really wanna go to serve.

In order to simplify my challenges I have created a short video that explains exactly what the challenge is.

Please so sorry to say this I am attaching a 20,000 benefit to the best way out.

Thanks.

You can send me a mail at akinsakins03@gmail.com or call/whatsapp me on 09058820000 for more info and the video that shows what am facing.
Re: Help Me Get My NYSC Registration Challenge And Be Rewarded With Cash by Dottune(m): 9:57am On Oct 31, 2016
Dejiih001:

In order to simplify my challenges I have created a short video that explains exactly what the challenge is.

Please so sorry to say this I am attaching a 20,000 benefit to the best way out.

Thanks.

You can send me a mail at akinsakins03@gmail.com or call/whatsapp me on 09058820000 for more info and the video that shows what am facing.
You don't need to do revalidation, all you have to do is re-mobilization since you were deployed to a state before, it means you must have been given a call up number. You need the call up number you were given when you were deployed to Yobe State so as to get remobilized.
Re: Help Me Get My NYSC Registration Challenge And Be Rewarded With Cash by Kylekent59: 9:15pm On Nov 02, 2016
The problem is that ur skul gave them ur NECO instead of ur waec or gce. That is just d truth. A friend of mine has d same issue

(1) (Reply)

Batch B, Gombe State. Let's Meet Here.. / The Best CDS Group In Bayelsa State Invents Incinerator As Its Final Project / Batch C Official Whatsapp Group For Med Fitnes/med Report For Just 1k

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.