Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,892 members, 7,828,152 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 03:28 AM

How We Shared Takasu's Money - Siasia - Sports (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / How We Shared Takasu's Money - Siasia (44901 Views)

Katsuya Takasu With Mikel Obi & Siasia As He Fulfills His $390,000 Promise / Siasia Backs Dream Team Boycott Of Quarter-Final Against Denmark / Mikel, Others Stop Siasia From Resigning As Coach (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How We Shared Takasu's Money - Siasia by CHYMZZY(m): 2:36pm On Aug 26, 2016
Zedoo:

U must be winsh o! How you take know!
i consulted AMADIOHA AND SANGO.
Zedoo:

Zedoo:

Re: How We Shared Takasu's Money - Siasia by bammunjerry: 2:37pm On Aug 26, 2016
we are proud of u guys...And as for these our stupid lawmakers na only God go judge and punish una,yeye ppl
Re: How We Shared Takasu's Money - Siasia by ayusco85(m): 3:11pm On Aug 26, 2016
Beremx:
God punish NFF!!

God punish the beret wearing cultist who is sports minister

...and PMB, i am disappointed as usual

Foolish people we have as leaders!!

So u no longer a zombie? U and ur fellow APC online zombies brought this curse buhari upon us.
Re: How We Shared Takasu's Money - Siasia by lereinter(m): 3:14pm On Aug 26, 2016
Jehovah bless Japan always
Re: How We Shared Takasu's Money - Siasia by oluwafemim(m): 4:13pm On Aug 26, 2016
Dahkogrin007:
God punish d NFF/Lawmakers saying trash bou d money collected........ U culdnt giv dem money and u complaining dey collected d gift givn to dem again

I support you in Jesus name,amen

Seems everyone wants thunder to fire NFF...... One LIKE equals to a thunder per secs so let see aw many thunders u want to fire NFF per secs

1 Like

Re: How We Shared Takasu's Money - Siasia by oluwafemim(m): 4:14pm On Aug 26, 2016
Dahkogrin007:
God punish d NFF/Lawmakers saying trash bou d money collected........ U culdnt giv dem money and u complaining dey collected d gift givn to dem again

Seems everyone wants thunder to fire NFF...... One LIKE equals to a thunder per secs so let see aw many thunders u want to fire NFF per secs
I support you in Jesus name ,amen.Thunder,Fire and Brimestone .

1 Like

Re: How We Shared Takasu's Money - Siasia by alawi5k: 4:26pm On Aug 26, 2016
Clown. Thanks for making my day in this depressing, frustrating and mean time.
Dahkogrin007:

1 Like

Re: How We Shared Takasu's Money - Siasia by Apoztl3(m): 4:28pm On Aug 26, 2016
Beremx:
God punish NFF!!
No no No no No... I can't believe this one didn't go down well with u as usual
Re: How We Shared Takasu's Money - Siasia by ganie(m): 4:55pm On Aug 26, 2016
chukxie:
Buhari just dey fall hands in every corner. Nigeria issues dey tire person die. Everything just scatter scatter and jagajaga. E just be like say both God and devil don give up on 9ja. The evil going on in 9ja amazes even the devil.
He meant NFF president mister.
Re: How We Shared Takasu's Money - Siasia by chukxie(m): 5:04pm On Aug 26, 2016
ganie:
He meant NFF president mister.

I meant Buhari, not someone else.
Re: How We Shared Takasu's Money - Siasia by openmine(m): 5:08pm On Aug 26, 2016
arsenal33:

Na Buhari be NFF?
Abi didn't they owe Keshi, Amodu and Oliseh money when GEJ was there?

Oh...and at London Olympics we won....NOTHING!
So I guess u r attributing Naija bronze medal success to PMB's administration.....? Hahahahahaha.....U guys will not stop amazing me...lol
I guess u will also say d bronze medal achievement was due to d "body language" of PMB
Re: How We Shared Takasu's Money - Siasia by lobbyist(m): 5:17pm On Aug 26, 2016
TheHerald:
[/b]

http://www.herald.ng/shared-japanese-billionaires-money-siasia/

Can u imagine siasia said this to mr saint (president)?

He continued, “These guys who are saying they want to do all manner of checks, what have they done for us? Do you know that since we returned, nobody from the NFF or Ministry has called us to say that we did well. The president came and just talked and that was it, well it is not the first time he will be talking.

2 Likes

Re: How We Shared Takasu's Money - Siasia by Spanner4(m): 5:37pm On Aug 26, 2016
What a Rubbishical Rubbish, foolishical foolish and nonsensical nonsense coming from that Senator and D Beret man
Re: How We Shared Takasu's Money - Siasia by Nobody: 6:21pm On Aug 26, 2016
Beremx:
God punish NFF!!

You don mean it??
Re: How We Shared Takasu's Money - Siasia by Henrichemeka(m): 6:33pm On Aug 26, 2016
You don't owe them any explanation
Re: How We Shared Takasu's Money - Siasia by Living4christ(m): 6:45pm On Aug 26, 2016
Buhari be like, "That money should have been used to help the economy of the country, they should have given us the money first, then from there we now give each of them N10,000 each. And Nigerians would be proud of you".

Meanwhile, Siasia nothing do you abeg, flex una money. The lawbreakers want to share a portion of the money that is why they are curious as to where the money end.

1 Like

Re: How We Shared Takasu's Money - Siasia by rudestmcblaze: 11:35pm On Aug 26, 2016
"The President came and just talked and that was it, well its not the first time he will be talking". When Jonathan dae una say na woman but we win nations cup- o ye Nigerians I present to you ur old man president

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How We Shared Takasu's Money - Siasia by Nobody: 1:43am On Aug 27, 2016
So, Siasia, his assistants and other
Back room staff will get N5.6 million each, while the players will get N3.4 million each ($1=N402).
Re: How We Shared Takasu's Money - Siasia by oshorstan(f): 5:52am On Aug 27, 2016
NFF & sports ministry have no shame. I stand with Siasia & Mikel. Is Serving Nigeria worth dying for?? my answer still remains NO..

Busit
Re: How We Shared Takasu's Money - Siasia by annylove(f): 6:18am On Aug 27, 2016
Very soon NFF will fire siasia and be like '' He is not competent enough to lead the boys'' Thunder fire NFF.
Re: How We Shared Takasu's Money - Siasia by MikeB3(m): 6:41am On Aug 27, 2016
Good clarification my dear Hero Samson Siasia.......... You have been a wonderful servant leader thus far. You guys deserve the money given by the nice Japanese billionaire. You got my back on this sir! #ShametoPinnick #ShametoBoysScoutDalung #GodBlessDreamTeamIV #GodBlessNigeria
Re: How We Shared Takasu's Money - Siasia by kennymoses2012(m): 8:09am On Aug 27, 2016
NFF ad people in charge of football are the people killing our football in dis country.
hmmmmmm
if they should continue like dis... mm. .I pity our football.
Re: How We Shared Takasu's Money - Siasia by teemy(m): 8:27am On Aug 27, 2016
i love billionaire tatasu's display of respect for the team that beat his own country's team especially when unprepared. that is japanese culture for you to respect the one that defeated your own.
Re: How We Shared Takasu's Money - Siasia by askdek(m): 1:22pm On Aug 27, 2016
ificatchmodeh:
The president came and just talked and that was it, well it is not the first time he will be talking.

“When players don’t even have $100 dollars in their pocket and you want to come and preach to them.”

Buhari ooooooo
You don really dull us for this country..all aspect..abi na jonah cos am ni?actually the man was referring to amaju pinnick.you can read,you cant just understand.i pity you.

Even nff don dey dull..nff na senior dullards..greedy men..
Re: How We Shared Takasu's Money - Siasia by askdek(m): 1:24pm On Aug 27, 2016
ificatchmodeh:
The president came and just talked and that was it, well it is not the first time he will be talking.

“When players don’t even have $100 dollars in their pocket and you want to come and preach to them.”

Buhari ooooooo
You don really dull us for this country..all aspect..abi na jonah cos am ni?

Even nff don dey dull..nff na senior dullards..greedy men..
actually,siasia was referring to amaju pinnick.you can read,you cant just understand.what a pity!
Re: How We Shared Takasu's Money - Siasia by Chicagoesontop: 5:08pm On Aug 27, 2016
Dahkogrin007:

grin grin grin Your Moniker Told Me Every, abeg give me one wrap make i light use my alomo dey watch as the thunder dey fire NFF ...

1 Like

Re: How We Shared Takasu's Money - Siasia by ganie(m): 11:22pm On Aug 27, 2016
chukxie:

I meant Buhari, not someone else.
I am talking about Samson Siasia not you,you are only entitled to your opinion.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Neymar: "Lionel Messi Is My Idol, Cristiano Ronaldo A Monster" / Iheanacho Overtakes Mikel As Eagles Highest Earner / Canadian Quinn Become First Out Trans And Nonbinary Footballer At World Cup

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.