Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,733 members, 7,813,413 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 12:00 PM

Canadian Quinn Become First Out Trans And Nonbinary Footballer At World Cup - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Canadian Quinn Become First Out Trans And Nonbinary Footballer At World Cup (44860 Views)

Tobi Amusan Takes On Jasmine Camacho-Quinn At 8:23pm Tonight / Ladies, Is Tyrone Mings The Sexiest Footballer At The Euros? / Rashford Is Now The World's Most Valuable Footballer At £149 Million (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Canadian Quinn Become First Out Trans And Nonbinary Footballer At World Cup by orohbiro(f): 10:24pm On Jul 23, 2023
DID YOU KNOW❓

Quinn, has become the first out transgender player to play at a FIFA World Cup. He featured for Canada against Nigeria 🇳🇬.

Last we checked there are only two genders male and female!

#FIFAWWC

Canadian footballer Quinn becomes the first out trans and non-binary player to feature at a World Cup

Quinn played for Canada in their World Cup match against Nigeria on Friday
The 26-year-old is the first out trans and non-binary player at a World Cup
Canada were held to a 0-0 draw in their opening game of the tournamen

Canadian midfielder Quinn has become the first out trans and non-binary footballer to play at a World Cup.

Quinn started Canada's match against Nigeria on Friday at the Women's World Cup, with the game ending in a goalless draw.

The 26-year-old played the full 90 minutes, but was unable to help the team find a breakthrough as their campaign got off to a frustrating start.

They entered the World Cup in Australia and New Zealand as one of the favourites, but failed to get all three points in their opening game as Christine Sinclair saw her penalty saved by Nigeria goalkeeper Chiamaka Nnadozie.

Canada have been placed in the same group as Australia and Republic of Ireland, with the Matildas beating their Irish opponents 1-0 on Thursday despite playing without injured star striker Sam Kerr.
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-12328795/Canadian-footballer-Quinn-trans-non-binary-player-feature-World-Cup.html

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Quinn Become First Out Trans And Nonbinary Footballer At World Cup by orohbiro(f): 10:39pm On Jul 23, 2023
Bobrisky see ur mate o

66 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Canadian Quinn Become First Out Trans And Nonbinary Footballer At World Cup by MrBrownJay1(m): 10:46pm On Jul 23, 2023
as i once said...the hypocrisy of this transgender BS is sickening. let Mike Tyson identify as female and go in the ring and murder women with ONE punch...or Messi identify as female and go and score 400 goals in one match.

this makes NO DAMN SENSE!!!

581 Likes 47 Shares

Re: Canadian Quinn Become First Out Trans And Nonbinary Footballer At World Cup by Triplerg: 11:06pm On Jul 23, 2023
Why should trans be allowed to play in a competition? This is pure cheating, we should be awarded 3 points immediately.

306 Likes 13 Shares

Re: Canadian Quinn Become First Out Trans And Nonbinary Footballer At World Cup by tommy589(m): 11:08pm On Jul 23, 2023
If the the female gender fail to take a stand now, transgender would relegate them in their game

324 Likes 14 Shares

Re: Canadian Quinn Become First Out Trans And Nonbinary Footballer At World Cup by AndroBlaze: 11:27pm On Jul 23, 2023
orohbiro:
DID YOU KNOW❓

Quinn, has become the first out transgender player to play at a FIFA World Cup. He featured for Canada against Nigeria 🇳🇬.

#FIFAWWC

She is not a transgender woman, she is just confused. She was born a woman and is still a woman, she is just looking for cheap publicity by identifying as transgender. If in doubt put her in a mens prison and see if she will not bare kids in 9 months

102 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Canadian Quinn Become First Out Trans And Nonbinary Footballer At World Cup by meobizy(f): 11:37pm On Jul 23, 2023
The Quinn no get surname abi first name?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Canadian Quinn Become First Out Trans And Nonbinary Footballer At World Cup by JASONjnr(m): 12:14am On Jul 24, 2023
Omo, my concern is on the dressing room.... Is he gonna shake his gbola around the women or he did a gender affirmative surgery for Vaginoplasty?

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Canadian Quinn Become First Out Trans And Nonbinary Footballer At World Cup by orohbiro(f): 12:14am On Jul 24, 2023
AndroBlaze:

She is not transgender, she is just confused. She was born a woman and is still a woman, she is just looking for cheap publicity by identifying as transgender. If in doubt put her in a mens prison and see if she will not bare kids in 9 months
na wa 4 una na I too kW dey do u

9 Likes

Re: Canadian Quinn Become First Out Trans And Nonbinary Footballer At World Cup by AndroBlaze: 12:30am On Jul 24, 2023
orohbiro:
na wa 4 una na I too kW dey do u

Nothing de do me....you did not read her biography properly, she was born a woman.

36 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Canadian Quinn Become First Out Trans And Nonbinary Footballer At World Cup by orohbiro(f): 12:34am On Jul 24, 2023
AndroBlaze:

Nothing de do me....you did not read her biography properly, she is all woman.
oga rest

3 Likes

Re: Canadian Quinn Become First Out Trans And Nonbinary Footballer At World Cup by PapaNnamdi: 12:40am On Jul 24, 2023
They are always weak and useless
No need to fret, if not he should have scored a brace with his masculine strength,
But nobody noticed he is a trans, why they are useless everything only to look for men to initiate into the same sex atrocity

11 Likes

Re: Canadian Quinn Become First Out Trans And Nonbinary Footballer At World Cup by AndroBlaze: 12:58am On Jul 24, 2023
orohbiro:
oga rest

Aunty, take your own advice. Only women that walk the night will be up at this time.

22 Likes

Re: Canadian Quinn Become First Out Trans And Nonbinary Footballer At World Cup by orohbiro(f): 1:07am On Jul 24, 2023
AndroBlaze:

Aunty, take your own advice. Only women that walk the night will be up at this time.
u mad sad

1 Like

Re: Canadian Quinn Become First Out Trans And Nonbinary Footballer At World Cup by gaby(m): 1:58am On Jul 24, 2023
The same idiots were raising dust about Semanya the South African athlete some years ago.

42 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Canadian Quinn Become First Out Trans And Nonbinary Footballer At World Cup by Ppogbae: 2:41am On Jul 24, 2023
The person was born a female who has now turned gender neutral. OP you should've simply done your research on her biography. This is why there is no buzz or uproar around her.

42 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Canadian Quinn Become First Out Trans And Nonbinary Footballer At World Cup by Nairalandhotboy(m): 3:47am On Jul 24, 2023
Madness

3 Likes

Re: Canadian Quinn Become First Out Trans And Nonbinary Footballer At World Cup by SporaD8: 5:40am On Jul 24, 2023
PapaNnamdi:
They are always weak and useless
No need to fret, if not he should have scored a brace with his masculine strength,
But nobody noticed he is a trans, why they are useless everything only to look for men to initiate into the same sex atrocity
I still remember quite well the outright furore caused by South Africa athlete Semenya Caster who was clearly a woman but with an abnormally high testetrone level.
Why noone is talking about this particular case really shows the hypocrisy of the whites!

22 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Canadian Quinn Become First Out Trans And Nonbinary Footballer At World Cup by HussenAdul: 5:54am On Jul 24, 2023
If they continue this way, we may feature Bobrisky in our next match to be giving them smackdown in the pitch

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Canadian Quinn Become First Out Trans And Nonbinary Footballer At World Cup by Mrtaye: 7:00am On Jul 24, 2023
orohbiro:
oga rest
Ty to undergo her ....if he was actually born a man the the dynamics will change but in actual fact she was born a woman....very simple and straightforward even if she claims to be man or trans the fact still remains that she is a natural woman

6 Likes

Re: Canadian Quinn Become First Out Trans And Nonbinary Footballer At World Cup by cedricksly: 7:07am On Jul 24, 2023
orohbiro:
DID YOU KNOW❓

#FIFAWWC
I love the fact that you still identified the trans as a He

7 Likes

Re: Canadian Quinn Become First Out Trans And Nonbinary Footballer At World Cup by DECENTBWOY: 7:12am On Jul 24, 2023
MrBrownJay1:
as i once said...the hypocrisy of this transgender BS is sickening. let Mike Tyson identify as female and go in the ring and murder women with ONE punch...or Messi identify as female and go and score 400 goals in one match.

My same thought..

6 Likes

Re: Canadian Quinn Become First Out Trans And Nonbinary Footballer At World Cup by westlius(m): 8:04am On Jul 24, 2023
I talk am, the kind kick she kick our Nigerian woman leg, I don dey scream red card for the referee to just blow only fowl.
Her legs too strong abeg

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Canadian Quinn Become First Out Trans And Nonbinary Footballer At World Cup by orohbirodeysmel: 8:48am On Jul 24, 2023
orohbiro:
DID YOU KNOW❓

#FIFAWWC

Are you a transgender, to know she is a transgender...just asking for a friend 🤔
Re: Canadian Quinn Become First Out Trans And Nonbinary Footballer At World Cup by Crofton: 9:04am On Jul 24, 2023
Well, she was born a woman but claims her gender identity is non binary, so this is a little problem here.

The problem is having men claim another gender and play in the women competitions.

10 Likes

Re: Canadian Quinn Become First Out Trans And Nonbinary Footballer At World Cup by SamAfrik(m): 10:03am On Jul 24, 2023
MrBrownJay1:

This is a perspective that is worth looking into

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Canadian Quinn Become First Out Trans And Nonbinary Footballer At World Cup by JobAndVacancies: 10:31am On Jul 24, 2023
Ppogbae:
The person was born a female who has now turned gender neutral. OP you should've simply done your research on her biography. This is why there is no buzz or uproar around her.
androblaze is right

1 Like

Re: Canadian Quinn Become First Out Trans And Nonbinary Footballer At World Cup by PARADIZEPRIEST: 12:00pm On Jul 24, 2023
a dickman competing with pusSSSsies? THIS UNFAIR undecided angry OYIBO DON KOLO shocked WE WONT EVER WATCH THAT DISGUSTIN SIGHT angry

3 Likes

Re: Canadian Quinn Become First Out Trans And Nonbinary Footballer At World Cup by Diego35M: 3:52pm On Jul 24, 2023
[quote author=orohbiro post=124615055]DID YOU KNOW❓

Quinn, has become the first out transgender player to play at a FIFA World Cup. He featured for Canada against Nigeria
Re: Canadian Quinn Become First Out Trans And Nonbinary Footballer At World Cup by Almiron: 4:51pm On Jul 24, 2023
I hate transgender sh1t

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Quinn Become First Out Trans And Nonbinary Footballer At World Cup by Franzinni: 4:52pm On Jul 24, 2023
they are forcing this warped agenda on humanity, for me it is biological women I pity becasue they are at the greatest disadvantage, they have turned womanhood to a costume, something you can wear and force others to participate in your delusions. Funny enough there will come a time when they will be so powerful that they will be able to scan the internet for comments like mine and well I don't give two flying fox

6 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Mesut Ozil Rewards Kenyan Herdsboy After Social Media Appeal - Photos / Real Madrid: Kaká 55,000, Cristiano Ronaldo 80,000 & Eden Hazard 50,000 (photos) / How We Shared Takasu's Money - Siasia

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.