Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,195 members, 7,829,275 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 11:43 PM

Our Daily Manna For Today 26/08/16 - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Our Daily Manna For Today 26/08/16 (533 Views)

Open Heavens Daily Devotional 26/08/16 / Open Heavens Daily Devotional 11/08/16 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Our Daily Manna For Today 26/08/16 by Nobody: 6:14am On Aug 26, 2016
TOPIC: VIGIL DAY: HAND OVER MY SCARLET THREAD OR DIE!
BASIC SCRIPTURES:
GENESIS 38:27-30;
MATTHEW 1:1-17
Life generally is full of battles! There is a battle for survival, battle for superiority, battle for territories, battle for prominence, for greatness, for wealth and riches, and the battle for destiny. The battle for destiny starts right in the womb! God said to Jeremiah: "Before I formed thee in the belly, I knew thee: and before thou camest forth out of the womb I sanctified thee, and I ordained thee a prophet unto the nations" (Jer. 1:5). To every destiny there is a scarlet thread! The scarlet thread was used among the Israelites to identify the first among children or set of twins. But spiritually, every destiny is tied to a scarlet thread. Vs. 28 of today's 1st scripture says: "And it came to pass, when she travailed, that the one out out his hand: and the midwife took and bound upon his hand a scarlet thread, saying, This came out first." The battle here was about who took the scarlet thread. The scarlet thread is a symbol of power and authority! It is a symbol of honour, dignity, and greatness. The one who carries the scarlet thread carries a unique identity of glory, a mark of exception and exemption from the evil of the day and the power of the grave, as in the case of Rahab (Joshua 2:12-19). According to Vs. 29 of our first scripture, Perez was positioned with his head to come out first because medically speaking, children come out from the womb with their heads, not hands or legs. Zerah brought out his hand, blocked Perez and took the scarlet thread that would have been his. I prophesy: Any evil hand stretched out from any quarter to hijack that which belongs to you shall be cut asunder by fire. The headquarters of evil and tears over your life and destiny shall collapse by thunder! Any power holding your scarlet thread shall surrender today and tonight. I decree a restoration of the scarlet thread of your destiny, marriage, business, career, job, finances and ministry in Jesus name. Arise and join all ODM users worldwide today and tonight 12a.m - 1a.m. and declare to the kingdom of darkness, territorial powers, witchcraft powers, and destiny hijackers etc, that enough is enough: "HAND OVER MY SCARLET THREAD OR DIE!" This is your deliverance and restoration weekend! Be at the Lagos Anointing Service of this weekend titled: DESTINY AND STAR HIJACKERS MUST DIE!
PRAYER POINTS: Take Song 2: Fight the good fight...
1. Pray about today's word generally as led now.
2. You powers contesting with my glory and honour, surrender now by fire.
3. Marine and witchcraft agents holding tight my scarlet thread, hand it over now in Jesus name.
4. Enough is enough! Destiny hijackers, hand over my destiny today and tonight or die!
5. For more midnight prayers, see page 105 of "War Against Haman-11" booklet TONIGHT.
6. Pray about today seriously as led now.

(1) (Reply)

People Vs Mohammed / Mother Teresa Had Visions And Conversations With Jesus / What Is The Key To Live A Christian Life ? Mount Sinai Or Mount Calvery ?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.