Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,754 members, 7,817,085 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:09 AM

I Killed My Girlfriend For The Fun Of It, Says 22-yr-old Student - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / I Killed My Girlfriend For The Fun Of It, Says 22-yr-old Student (573 Views)

Yahoo Boy Paraded Unclad In Rivers, Tried To Use Girlfriend For Ritual After Sex / I Went Into Robbery To Prepare For My Baby’s Arrival – 22-yr-old Graduate / 22-yr-old Surrenders To Police After Killing Cousin Over Girlfriend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Killed My Girlfriend For The Fun Of It, Says 22-yr-old Student by Streetcurb: 6:44am On Aug 26, 2016
Akure—The 22-year-old National Diploma, ND, student of the Rufus Giwa Polytechnic, Owo, Ondo State, Oweniwe Chukwudi, who murdered his girlfriend, has denied killing her for ritual purpose, but for the fun of it....

http://www.streetcurb.com/2016/08/i-killed-my-girlfriend-for-the-fun-of-it-says-22-yr-old-student/
Re: I Killed My Girlfriend For The Fun Of It, Says 22-yr-old Student by CHOPUP411(m): 7:05am On Aug 26, 2016
Haba
Re: I Killed My Girlfriend For The Fun Of It, Says 22-yr-old Student by Kakamorufu(m): 7:08am On Aug 26, 2016
omo ale
Re: I Killed My Girlfriend For The Fun Of It, Says 22-yr-old Student by ikupakuti(m): 7:28am On Aug 26, 2016
Streetcurb:
Akure—The 22-year-old National Diploma, ND, student of the Rufus Giwa Polytechnic, Owo, Ondo State, Oweniwe Chukwudi, who murdered his girlfriend, has denied killing her for ritual purpose, but for the fun of it....

http://www.streetcurb.com/2016/08/i-killed-my-girlfriend-for-the-fun-of-it-says-22-yr-old-student/

I believe you jare

Real fun is waiting for you @ the gallows

Many are really mad
Re: I Killed My Girlfriend For The Fun Of It, Says 22-yr-old Student by BoleynDynaSTY(f): 7:43am On Aug 26, 2016
Psychopath...he needs to be locked up somewhere

(1) (Reply)

Kpomo Seller Arrested For Using Fluid To Enhance Kpomo In Delta (pics) / Photo Of Suspected Niger Delta Members Arrested By Nigerian Army / A Saudi Teenager Arrested For Flirting With Lady Online

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.