Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,133 members, 7,814,964 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:27 AM

Is It Proper To Keep Some Cash Always At Home In Case Robbers Visit? - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Is It Proper To Keep Some Cash Always At Home In Case Robbers Visit? (580 Views)

Man Tried To Kill Wife By Flying Plane Into Their Home In US But Killed Himself / Police Shoot Two Innocent Victims In Delta In Case Of Mistaken Identity (Graphic / Woman Killed By Her Steward At Her Lekki Home In Lagos. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is It Proper To Keep Some Cash Always At Home In Case Robbers Visit? by byna: 8:29am On Oct 04, 2016
Hello Pals,

Recently I had a friend advising to always ensure I have some amount of cash at home in case the unexpected thieves invade.

I want to know if this is against having faith in God as it partains expecting evil.

I have never had a robbery incident but learnt you will be more sorry if you are caught cashless.

Please useful advice only.
Re: Is It Proper To Keep Some Cash Always At Home In Case Robbers Visit? by Nobody: 8:40am On Oct 04, 2016
it's called foolishness .....are u putting dem on ur payroll?..??
Re: Is It Proper To Keep Some Cash Always At Home In Case Robbers Visit? by menxer: 8:41am On Oct 04, 2016
Why not?
After all the "expectations of the righteous shall not be caught off"
Re: Is It Proper To Keep Some Cash Always At Home In Case Robbers Visit? by cooncudee(m): 8:45am On Oct 04, 2016
Its like travelling without an extra tyre. Nobody wants evil to befall them. My principle 'expect the best, prepare for the worst'.
ps: Instead of only keeping money for them, try 'knowing' the polices in your area, have the contact of at least a few of them in case ...
Re: Is It Proper To Keep Some Cash Always At Home In Case Robbers Visit? by Fadamant: 11:12am On Oct 04, 2016
byna:
Hello Pals,

Recently I had a friend advising to always ensure I have some amount of cash at home in case the unexpected thieves invade.

I want to know if this is against having faith in God as it partains expecting evil.

I have never had a robbery incident but learnt you will be more sorry if you are caught cashless.

I almost slashed you before reading the post.

Delibrately keeping cash for armed robbers amounts to having negative faith and attracting them by your expectancy. By keeping cash for that purpose, you are impressing your subconscious mind with the belief of being robbed and your subconscious will work to make it happen to you again and again.
Re: Is It Proper To Keep Some Cash Always At Home In Case Robbers Visit? by amanikondo: 4:04am On Oct 08, 2016
byna:
Hello Pals,

In your new house. You better keep enough cash and cooperate when they come. Even buy beer for one corner for them. grin grin

1 Like

Re: Is It Proper To Keep Some Cash Always At Home In Case Robbers Visit? by olumaxi(m): 7:10am On Oct 08, 2016
There r 3motives of keepin money as we were thought in economics....precautionary,speculative and transaction motive.......so,holding money in d house and expecting thieves visit is only a precautionary motive......and i destroy in my life every human or spirit that might want to forcefully com and reap where they did not sow in Jesus name

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

EFCC Arraign Importer Of Baby Diapers For N4.5 Million Fraud / HOW I Sustained My Unemployed Friends With Proceeds From Kidnapping- Suspect / A Young Man Carrying Human Head Arrested (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.