Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,478 members, 7,816,123 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:54 AM

Police Arrest Mother For Burning 16 Year Old Daughter With Hot Iron(photos) - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Police Arrest Mother For Burning 16 Year Old Daughter With Hot Iron(photos) (24167 Views)

Police Arrest Mother Of 2, Others Over Robbery, Kidnapping In Abuja / Ekiti Police Arrest Mother & Son For Kidnapping A 15-Year-Old Girl / Woman Uses Hot Iron On 10-Year-Old Maid, Drills Nails On Her Head (Disturbing Pi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Police Arrest Mother For Burning 16 Year Old Daughter With Hot Iron(photos) by itsdumebi(m): 4:50pm On Apr 29, 2018
@POLITICSNGR

The Lagos State Police Command is investigating a case of child abuse reported by Chosen Child Orphanage Home, located at Gastya Estate, Ijora-Badia on behalf of Aishat Sheriff, a 16-year-old girl child whose upper and lower right limbs were allegedly burnt by her biological mother, one Ayo Sheriff, 30 years old, by means of electric pressing iron over minor misunderstanding.

What led to the abuse was that the victim, who is a student of a secondary school and also a part time student nurse in auxiliary capacity, was given the sum of five hundred Naira by her boss with an instruction to hand two hundred Naira to someone on her way home, use fifty Naira as transport fare and return the balance of two hundred and fifty to her boss the next day.

However, on the day she was supposed to return the balance of the money to her boss, the victim defaulted. She told her boss that the money was with her mother. The boss called her mother on the phone and she denied knowledge of the money.

When the victim returned home from work, her mother who was already waiting for her, plugged an electric iron and waited until it was red hot. At this stage, she used the red hot iron to welcome her daughter home, accusing her of being a disgrace to the family.

PoliticsNGR learnt that The CP Lagos was miffed at the sight of of the horrible wounds inflicted on a child by her mother. He therefore called on parents to correct their children in love. He said the rate at which cases of domestic violence is increasing is now a source of concern to the Command.

The Gender Section of the Command, headed by SP(Mrs) Adejoke Cole, had concluded investigation into the case and would charge the suspect to Ikeja Magistrate Court tomorrow 30th April, 2018.

https://politicsngr.com/police-arrest-mother-burning-16-year-old-daughter-hot-ironphotos/

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Police Arrest Mother For Burning 16 Year Old Daughter With Hot Iron(photos) by amzee(m): 5:02pm On Apr 29, 2018
Evil mother. How can you do this to your own biological daughter.

They should burn her face with an hot iron too so as to feel the pain her daughter is passing through.

11 Likes

Re: Police Arrest Mother For Burning 16 Year Old Daughter With Hot Iron(photos) by Uyiii: 5:04pm On Apr 29, 2018
I really wish I could give her a high five with an iron bucket on her face twice from hulkcheesy

violence isn't always the way forward. The woman is really ignorant and wicked, she plugged an electric iron probably in a low current power supply, waited for her daughter to come home and kept an attitude for such a long time, wow.

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Police Arrest Mother For Burning 16 Year Old Daughter With Hot Iron(photos) by Nobody: 5:16pm On Apr 29, 2018
angry angry angry

☣ ☠

A woman did this to her own biological daughter??

Just because of #500? She deserves to be punished. See her face like overripe pawpaw... Poverty has made some people to lose the humanity in them.

BTW What is the heck is an auxiliary nurse? This is another offence on its own.

☣ ☠

2 Likes

Re: Police Arrest Mother For Burning 16 Year Old Daughter With Hot Iron(photos) by akum78: 5:41pm On Apr 29, 2018
lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Police Arrest Mother For Burning 16 Year Old Daughter With Hot Iron(photos) by nNEOo(m): 5:43pm On Apr 29, 2018
An eye for an eye will make us please each other.
Re: Police Arrest Mother For Burning 16 Year Old Daughter With Hot Iron(photos) by ufuosman(m): 6:05pm On Apr 29, 2018
Pikin wen u carry for Belle, some mothers no dey try
Re: Police Arrest Mother For Burning 16 Year Old Daughter With Hot Iron(photos) by Nobody: 6:19pm On Apr 29, 2018

I Hear That Girls Love Some Sweet Pain...

So I Have Decided To Use hot Iron On my Girlfriend's Big Bum bum tonight...

I Want To Press The Left Butt Cheek With The iron While Giving Her Doggy

I Already Plugged the Iron Since Morning. But I Dont Know If Its Hot Enough Yet...

3 Likes

Re: Police Arrest Mother For Burning 16 Year Old Daughter With Hot Iron(photos) by Greatzeus(m): 7:18pm On Apr 29, 2018
She is 30 years,her daughter is 16 years How

9 Likes

Re: Police Arrest Mother For Burning 16 Year Old Daughter With Hot Iron(photos) by Brown14: 7:36pm On Apr 29, 2018
That woman should be slapped with a hot iron connected to the street transformer when she is bathing
Re: Police Arrest Mother For Burning 16 Year Old Daughter With Hot Iron(photos) by superemmy(m): 8:57pm On Apr 29, 2018
One word named AFONJA-MUSLIM is always a bad combination.

Even with all the sophistication the muslim part still naturally
wants to be a Terrorist

Don’t quote me, I'm not feeling well.

22 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Police Arrest Mother For Burning 16 Year Old Daughter With Hot Iron(photos) by lonelydora: 9:33pm On Apr 29, 2018
The man of woman is evil. She's 30 and her daughter 16

30 - 16 =14 years, and she's not suffering from VVF? Okay ooo

1 Like

Re: Police Arrest Mother For Burning 16 Year Old Daughter With Hot Iron(photos) by Nairalandmentor(m): 9:33pm On Apr 29, 2018
smiley
Re: Police Arrest Mother For Burning 16 Year Old Daughter With Hot Iron(photos) by Sarang(f): 9:33pm On Apr 29, 2018
smiley I'm just wondering when they will close this police people..

murderers on uniforms cry
Re: Police Arrest Mother For Burning 16 Year Old Daughter With Hot Iron(photos) by NaijaMutant(f): 9:34pm On Apr 29, 2018
While we kill ourselves over hijab

Ate these 2 not on hijab undecided
Re: Police Arrest Mother For Burning 16 Year Old Daughter With Hot Iron(photos) by NaijaMutant(f): 9:37pm On Apr 29, 2018
Greatzeus:
She is 30 years,her daughter is 16 years How

Anything is possible in that part of the world undecided

2 Likes

Re: Police Arrest Mother For Burning 16 Year Old Daughter With Hot Iron(photos) by mrmattolanrewaju(m): 9:37pm On Apr 29, 2018
No need for story. Let the law take up its course and the child should be treated

What a wicked woman! Wicked than the devil himself angry
Re: Police Arrest Mother For Burning 16 Year Old Daughter With Hot Iron(photos) by Haykay77: 9:38pm On Apr 29, 2018
This is a case of an eye for an eye, the police should just plug iron till it becomes red and place tongue tongue onbher laps and rib. Shikena tongue tongue tonguetongue

1 Like

Re: Police Arrest Mother For Burning 16 Year Old Daughter With Hot Iron(photos) by meme98: 9:43pm On Apr 29, 2018
OrestesDante:
angry angry angry

☣ ☠

A woman did this to her own biological daughter??

Just because of #500?

☣ ☠

Just because of #250........ Evil Mother
Re: Police Arrest Mother For Burning 16 Year Old Daughter With Hot Iron(photos) by obainojazz(m): 9:44pm On Apr 29, 2018
angry
Devil #spits
See as she ugly sef.
Re: Police Arrest Mother For Burning 16 Year Old Daughter With Hot Iron(photos) by Haykay77: 9:46pm On Apr 29, 2018
This is a case of an eye for an eye, the police should just plug iron till it becomes red and place it on her laps and ribs. Shikena tongue tongue tonguetongue

Re: Police Arrest Mother For Burning 16 Year Old Daughter With Hot Iron(photos) by Nobody: 9:49pm On Apr 29, 2018
This is just a case of an overreacting, really pained mother. In all honesty, the girl has majority of the blame. She should have used another lie instead of bringing her mother into it. Ordinary #250 naira.

Youth, please work hard so your kids don't have to live in a poverty striken environment.
Re: Police Arrest Mother For Burning 16 Year Old Daughter With Hot Iron(photos) by HaneefahRN(f): 9:52pm On Apr 29, 2018
30yrs old with a 16yrs old daughter?

I don't know what kind of anger would make a mother do this to her own child, on top N250. She cld have corrected her in a better way.

And what is student nurse under auxiliary capacity?
A quack in training is the word

2 Likes

Re: Police Arrest Mother For Burning 16 Year Old Daughter With Hot Iron(photos) by Gaddafiyusf(m): 9:55pm On Apr 29, 2018
superemmy:
One word named AFONJA-MUSLIM is always a bad combination.

Even with all the sophistication the muslim part still naturally
wants to be a Terrorist

Don’t quote me, I'm not feeling well.
Why not come with constructive critics than this bigotry.

1 Like

Re: Police Arrest Mother For Burning 16 Year Old Daughter With Hot Iron(photos) by themonk(m): 9:57pm On Apr 29, 2018
Her brain is burnt.

People can seriously know the very very bold line between assault and discipline.
Re: Police Arrest Mother For Burning 16 Year Old Daughter With Hot Iron(photos) by superemmy(m): 9:58pm On Apr 29, 2018
Gaddafiyusf:

Why not come with constructive critics than this bigotry.

I've read enough Koran to know the foundation of the world's problem. To begin a constructive criticism here would be to deconstruct what Islam stands for.

I'm not sure you would like to listen.
Re: Police Arrest Mother For Burning 16 Year Old Daughter With Hot Iron(photos) by Gaddafiyusf(m): 9:59pm On Apr 29, 2018
superemmy:

I've read enough Koran to know the foundation of the world's problem. To begin a constructive criticism here would be to deconstruct what Islam stands for.

I'm not sure you would like to listen.
I'm Catholic.
Re: Police Arrest Mother For Burning 16 Year Old Daughter With Hot Iron(photos) by superemmy(m): 10:01pm On Apr 29, 2018
Gaddafiyusf:

I'm Catholic.

As you can see I wrote bad combination of two simple and different words
Re: Police Arrest Mother For Burning 16 Year Old Daughter With Hot Iron(photos) by anyimontana(m): 10:10pm On Apr 29, 2018
amzee:
Evil mother. How can you do this to your own biological daughter.

They should burn her face with an hot iron too so as to feel the pain her daughter is passing through.
how can she do it to her biological daughter
As if she has the right to do it do any human, b it biological or scientific daughter??

(1) (2) (Reply)

"How 3 Men Jazzed And Duped Me In Lagos Yesterday" - Lady / Gunmen Kill 2, Kidnap 3 In Lagos / Man Caught Stealing Pants In A Lodge At Federal Polytechnic Ilaro

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.