Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,811 members, 7,837,921 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 12:39 PM

"Advise Me In Writing" - Buhari To Alaafin Of Oyo, Emir Sanusi, Others - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / "Advise Me In Writing" - Buhari To Alaafin Of Oyo, Emir Sanusi, Others (26550 Views)

Osinbajo Meets With Emir Sanusi, Others, Over Farmers-Herders Conflict / Buhari Replies Emir Sanusi & Others: You Won't Believe What He Said / Put Your Advice In Writing – Buhari Tells Monarchs (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Advise Me In Writing" - Buhari To Alaafin Of Oyo, Emir Sanusi, Others by emamos: 10:33am On Aug 26, 2016
Aufbauh:
Misguided and misleading headline lacking in content comprehension and objectivity.
breakingtimes ko, broken record ni.....@junckjournalism
pele
Re: "Advise Me In Writing" - Buhari To Alaafin Of Oyo, Emir Sanusi, Others by moffat(m): 10:34am On Aug 26, 2016
is a simple advice he can't hear them bebebebe u can only advice him by writing on a paper so dat he can understate wen hes children is reading it to him shogbo!

1 Like

Re: "Advise Me In Writing" - Buhari To Alaafin Of Oyo, Emir Sanusi, Others by NairaMaster1(m): 10:35am On Aug 26, 2016
Beremx:
Whatever advice given to Buhari must be made public. All the advice given to him in private so far, what has he done about it?

kudos to Emir Sanusi
The Alaafin doesn't equal the Emir of Kano as far as Naija is concerned. The Emir of kano can do and undo. There is a superiority complex and vice versa
Re: "Advise Me In Writing" - Buhari To Alaafin Of Oyo, Emir Sanusi, Others by mistyebby(f): 10:37am On Aug 26, 2016
But seriously can he read and understand things of such magnitude??

1 Like

Re: "Advise Me In Writing" - Buhari To Alaafin Of Oyo, Emir Sanusi, Others by Gten(m): 10:39am On Aug 26, 2016
"Private memos", we voted publicly and need to hear whatever advice the president is being given, this is the only way you can Guage the direction of government, by the quality of advice it gets. In the alternative though, all praise singers should do so in writing only then would we believe this Government.

1 Like

Re: "Advise Me In Writing" - Buhari To Alaafin Of Oyo, Emir Sanusi, Others by OrlandoOwoh(m): 10:40am On Aug 26, 2016
lytech1:
But sanusi knew bubu is battling with ear problem,he should have make his advice written.

Bubu no vex please!!!
You should be concerned about your expression than this.
Re: "Advise Me In Writing" - Buhari To Alaafin Of Oyo, Emir Sanusi, Others by Nobody: 10:40am On Aug 26, 2016
I prefer emir sanusi's approach!...no room for some coded, clandestine, hypocritic, self-serving, butt-licking admonition! Nigerians deserves to know!!!

5 Likes

Re: "Advise Me In Writing" - Buhari To Alaafin Of Oyo, Emir Sanusi, Others by Nobody: 10:40am On Aug 26, 2016
we have crossed into the era of "open letters" no going back

1 Like

Re: "Advise Me In Writing" - Buhari To Alaafin Of Oyo, Emir Sanusi, Others by passionate88: 10:44am On Aug 26, 2016
To the traditional rulers, advice him in public, if you write to the dullard, he will not do it.

2 Likes

Re: "Advise Me In Writing" - Buhari To Alaafin Of Oyo, Emir Sanusi, Others by BlackSeptember: 10:44am On Aug 26, 2016
olaNL:
This is another attribute of a good leader. To listen to the opinion of his people. but not Everyone's opinion matters.
Somebody who cannot read asked you to write a memo and send to him.

Na OYO you dey

2 Likes

Re: "Advise Me In Writing" - Buhari To Alaafin Of Oyo, Emir Sanusi, Others by ayili: 10:45am On Aug 26, 2016
The conference report that is in writing, what did he do with it?

1 Like

Re: "Advise Me In Writing" - Buhari To Alaafin Of Oyo, Emir Sanusi, Others by BlackSeptember: 10:45am On Aug 26, 2016
OrlandoOwoh:

You should be concerned about your expression than this.
he is not a public figure neither is he a teacher.

Who writing epp
Re: "Advise Me In Writing" - Buhari To Alaafin Of Oyo, Emir Sanusi, Others by OrlandoOwoh(m): 10:48am On Aug 26, 2016
BlackSeptember:
he is not a public figure neither is he a teacher.

Who writing epp
What a lame excuse! Do you know him outside this from? Are you now his spokesman?
Re: "Advise Me In Writing" - Buhari To Alaafin Of Oyo, Emir Sanusi, Others by BlackSeptember: 10:50am On Aug 26, 2016
OrlandoOwoh:

What a lame excuse! Do you know him outside this from? Are you now his spokesman?
Go away. Eat this for your breakfast

1 Like

Re: "Advise Me In Writing" - Buhari To Alaafin Of Oyo, Emir Sanusi, Others by pepigeorge(m): 10:50am On Aug 26, 2016
Lol.... them know say u nor sabi read... dullard

1 Like

Re: "Advise Me In Writing" - Buhari To Alaafin Of Oyo, Emir Sanusi, Others by seacoast(m): 10:52am On Aug 26, 2016
Or Advise in BARKING, it will understand easier.

1 Like

Re: "Advise Me In Writing" - Buhari To Alaafin Of Oyo, Emir Sanusi, Others by Dullahi(m): 10:55am On Aug 26, 2016
maclatunji:
The President has class. Anybody can play to the gallery and say things that unenlightened people will cheer but if you think you have great ideas put them in clear terms in writing, send them to the appropriate quarters and they can be evaluated on their merits.

People like me that are not public personalities do this so I do not see how they cannot do the same.

You couldn't have said it any better.
Re: "Advise Me In Writing" - Buhari To Alaafin Of Oyo, Emir Sanusi, Others by 9jatatafo(m): 10:57am On Aug 26, 2016
Does PMB have eyes to see what people are going through in real life, newsprint, radio and tv? What about his ears? Are people not crying to him? What other advice or advices does he want? I am fed up with this set of people. One thing I know for sure is that we all will definitely die one day and face the great ALMIGHTY to give account of our various works to HIM and humanity.

1 Like

Re: "Advise Me In Writing" - Buhari To Alaafin Of Oyo, Emir Sanusi, Others by able20(m): 11:02am On Aug 26, 2016
olaNL:
This is another attribute of a good leader. To listen to the opinion of his people. but not Everyone's opinion matters.
No person wey get EARS dey listen, because his ears are Kaput the reason for the written advice

1 Like

Re: "Advise Me In Writing" - Buhari To Alaafin Of Oyo, Emir Sanusi, Others by MicroBox: 11:07am On Aug 26, 2016
Sorry Sir Baba Buhari we thought it's a hostile government you are running as media often paints you and your government black and blue..
Henceforth, wailers are advise to collectively write about their wailing which will be deliver to our president via a trusted hand.
Re: "Advise Me In Writing" - Buhari To Alaafin Of Oyo, Emir Sanusi, Others by ephi123(f): 11:07am On Aug 26, 2016
Buhari's case is a case of the dog that will get lost, it will never hear the hunter's whistle. Bubu, carry on cheesy

1 Like

Re: "Advise Me In Writing" - Buhari To Alaafin Of Oyo, Emir Sanusi, Others by MicroBox: 11:10am On Aug 26, 2016
9jatatafo:
Does PMB have eyes to see what people are going through in real life, newsprint, radio and tv? What about his ears? Are people not crying to him? What other advice or advices does he want? I am fed up with this set of people. One thing I know for sure is that we all will definitely die one day and face the great ALMIGHTY to give account of our various works to HIM and humanity.
Advice is different from Complain
Re: "Advise Me In Writing" - Buhari To Alaafin Of Oyo, Emir Sanusi, Others by 9jatatafo(m): 11:17am On Aug 26, 2016
MicroBox:
Advice is different from Complain
Will the advice not concern the complains of the people?

1 Like

Re: "Advise Me In Writing" - Buhari To Alaafin Of Oyo, Emir Sanusi, Others by habbi080(m): 11:18am On Aug 26, 2016
Please write oooo, you all know of his ear problem..

1 Like

Re: "Advise Me In Writing" - Buhari To Alaafin Of Oyo, Emir Sanusi, Others by tete7000(m): 11:22am On Aug 26, 2016
Soro ni yen? Like he advised others in writing while outside power. That's part of the cross of being a leader. Others too have their political reason for publicly criticising you and it won't stop. Live with it. Shikena!

1 Like

Re: "Advise Me In Writing" - Buhari To Alaafin Of Oyo, Emir Sanusi, Others by repogirl(f): 11:22am On Aug 26, 2016
Lol, Booohari don taya for all the public bashings from everyone especially the traditional rulers.

You can be sure all the private memos will end up in the dustbin without making it to his desk.

Abeg, they shouldn't write any private anything ooo, we love to hear them wailing with us the lowly wailers, besides it feels so refreshing to wail to the public. grin

2 Likes

Re: "Advise Me In Writing" - Buhari To Alaafin Of Oyo, Emir Sanusi, Others by hazyfm1: 11:22am On Aug 26, 2016
NairaMaster1:
The Alaafin is a coward for not mentioning the Fulani herdsmen. Am disappointed at his royal hypocrisy.

How is he a coward? The herdsmen don't bother them anymore. They went to the President to complain and that had been resolved. Ask your Igwe's and Chief Priests to do the same, rather than rant on pages of newspapers and twitter.
Re: "Advise Me In Writing" - Buhari To Alaafin Of Oyo, Emir Sanusi, Others by yudee233: 11:23am On Aug 26, 2016
Beremx:
Whatever advice given to Buhari must be made public. All the advice given to him in private so far, what has he done about it?

kudos to Emir Sanusi
Better in writing for documentation purposes and misunderstanding of the information. So that everyone will benefit whether deaf or dumb
Re: "Advise Me In Writing" - Buhari To Alaafin Of Oyo, Emir Sanusi, Others by nortcentrallord(m): 11:27am On Aug 26, 2016
When all and sundry was writing open letters to GEJ, apc applauded them but now they are begging for privacy. What is good for the gooze is good for the gander.

3 Likes

Re: "Advise Me In Writing" - Buhari To Alaafin Of Oyo, Emir Sanusi, Others by princefaculty(m): 11:38am On Aug 26, 2016
Show me a man who is scared of open criticism and I will outrightly show you a failure.
If you can't bear the heat openly you won't take the secret one serious

1 Like

Re: "Advise Me In Writing" - Buhari To Alaafin Of Oyo, Emir Sanusi, Others by ToySoldier2: 11:47am On Aug 26, 2016
If I write to you and you don't follow, I do the Obasanjo’s principle ie leak it to the public grin

1 Like

Re: "Advise Me In Writing" - Buhari To Alaafin Of Oyo, Emir Sanusi, Others by Nobody: 11:49am On Aug 26, 2016
Buhari be like "I can't hear ya! put it in writing u Soccer"

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Uche Secondus: PDP May Not Participate In Future Elections / The New Ikeja Mall. Pics. Another Eko O Ni Baje Moment. / Gov Ben Ayade Hails The First Indigenous Monorail Driver In Cross River. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.