Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,145 members, 7,835,830 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 03:45 PM

"Advise Me In Writing" - Buhari To Alaafin Of Oyo, Emir Sanusi, Others - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / "Advise Me In Writing" - Buhari To Alaafin Of Oyo, Emir Sanusi, Others (26548 Views)

Osinbajo Meets With Emir Sanusi, Others, Over Farmers-Herders Conflict / Buhari Replies Emir Sanusi & Others: You Won't Believe What He Said / Put Your Advice In Writing – Buhari Tells Monarchs (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Advise Me In Writing" - Buhari To Alaafin Of Oyo, Emir Sanusi, Others by Nobody: 11:51am On Aug 26, 2016
phygo89:
Did Obj make his letter to GEJ private?

Okay! Obj's letter no be advice na course.
obj wrote many letters before going public with the last

That's way to go.....ranting on social media and public events may not yield fruit, but writing is d best way to go coz it's directed to the person of interest
Re: "Advise Me In Writing" - Buhari To Alaafin Of Oyo, Emir Sanusi, Others by phygo89(m): 11:54am On Aug 26, 2016
lustychima:
obj wrote many letters before going public with the last

That's way to go.....ranting on social media and public events may not yield fruit, but writing is d best way to go coz it's directed to the person of interest

U are right bro.
Ole way?
Re: "Advise Me In Writing" - Buhari To Alaafin Of Oyo, Emir Sanusi, Others by Nobody: 12:12pm On Aug 26, 2016
phygo89:

U are right bro.
Ole way?
Adim sharp nwanne m

Respect!!!
Re: "Advise Me In Writing" - Buhari To Alaafin Of Oyo, Emir Sanusi, Others by ivandragon: 12:33pm On Aug 26, 2016
funny leaders...

you want your 'achievements' to be blasted to the high heavens.

you leak confidential information on those you are probing so that the general public can lamblast & insult them to the high heavens.

you are quick to rubbish past governments' achievements in public & blame them for every woe we face in Nigeria today...

but when you f***up, you want a private & confidential memo...

hilarious fellows!

4 Likes

Re: "Advise Me In Writing" - Buhari To Alaafin Of Oyo, Emir Sanusi, Others by Dee60: 12:39pm On Aug 26, 2016
HE KNOWS WHAT HE IS TALKING ABOUT. A LOT OF PEOPLE GO TO THE PRESIDENT TO SAY ONE THING AND THEN TURN TO THE PUBLIC TO SAY THE OPPOSITE. NOT ALL THE PEOPLE, BUT SOME PEOPLE DO THAT. SO THEY SHOULD WRITE AND THEY SHOULD ALSO SPEAK IN PUBLIC!

1 Like

Re: "Advise Me In Writing" - Buhari To Alaafin Of Oyo, Emir Sanusi, Others by tiwasiaife(m): 12:41pm On Aug 26, 2016
THE TRUTH REMAINS.
1.KWANKWASO MADE SANUSI EMIR AGAINST ALL ODDS
2 THE PRESENT GOVERNOR GANDUJE IS HUMILATING AND INTIMIDATING KWANKWASO AND BUHARI KEPT QUIET
3 YOU CANT EXPECT SANUSI TO ALIGN WITH BUHARI WHILE APC HAS BEEN DEALING WITH HIS MASTER KWANKWASO
4 FOR SANUSI TO DRAW BUHARIS ATTENTION HE DECIDED TO PUBLICLY CRITICISE HIM AFTER MAKING IT SECRET WITHOUT A RESULT
5 BUHARI IS ANGRY WITH KWANKWASO FOR NURSING AN AGENDA TO CONTEST FOR PRESIDENT COME 2019 EITHER IN APC OR PDP SO HE IS DEALING WITH HIM USING GANDUJE.

3 Likes

Re: "Advise Me In Writing" - Buhari To Alaafin Of Oyo, Emir Sanusi, Others by tonquendo4u(m): 1:44pm On Aug 26, 2016
Privately?nawa.after hijacking d media for ur campaign,now u wanna go private.No.None of u advised GEJ privately

1 Like

Re: "Advise Me In Writing" - Buhari To Alaafin Of Oyo, Emir Sanusi, Others by ImperialYoruba: 2:00pm On Aug 26, 2016
Lifestone:
No private treaty is allowed.
Nigerians deserves to know what sort of advice the government are getting from the traditional rulers.
The approach of Alaafin is far better than that of SLS. No leader no matter how benevolent likes open criticism

You are correct.

Yoruba has the best model for any set of humans searching for a way of living to imbibe. grin

Igba keji Orisa, iku Baba Yeye,
K Ade pe lori Alaafin
Ki Bata pe lese Alaafin
Ipo idobale ni mo wa..... Kaabiyesi o!

2 Likes

Re: "Advise Me In Writing" - Buhari To Alaafin Of Oyo, Emir Sanusi, Others by jay7(m): 3:04pm On Aug 26, 2016
Ok
Re: "Advise Me In Writing" - Buhari To Alaafin Of Oyo, Emir Sanusi, Others by orisa37: 3:28pm On Aug 26, 2016
I hope that too much reading won't give Bubu eye problems?
Re: "Advise Me In Writing" - Buhari To Alaafin Of Oyo, Emir Sanusi, Others by ibro360(m): 5:21pm On Aug 26, 2016
Ok, Mr President we forgot you have ear infection
Re: "Advise Me In Writing" - Buhari To Alaafin Of Oyo, Emir Sanusi, Others by Codes151(m): 5:30pm On Aug 26, 2016
[size=80pt]
phygo89:
Did Obj make his letter to GEJ private?

Okay! Obj's letter no be advice na course.
[/size
Re: "Advise Me In Writing" - Buhari To Alaafin Of Oyo, Emir Sanusi, Others by flokii: 6:04pm On Aug 26, 2016
Bubu pls extend d gesture to pained wailers grin
So they can stop disturbing our peace or betterstill give them appointment so they'll know how easy governance is
Re: "Advise Me In Writing" - Buhari To Alaafin Of Oyo, Emir Sanusi, Others by Henrichemeka(m): 6:24pm On Aug 26, 2016
Because you are an enemy of criticism

1 Like

Re: "Advise Me In Writing" - Buhari To Alaafin Of Oyo, Emir Sanusi, Others by Elbowroom: 6:40pm On Aug 26, 2016
futurenix:
Another dictatorial move loading...

Mr President should understand the government is not a private affair.

Their advice through the public is also educating them as well.

Atleast let it be known by all and history too records that someone somewhere at sometime made such contributions/opposition and was neglected or implemented or reversed.

brain nor de your head, do you think Buhari will run the country affair the way your father de run your household?
Re: "Advise Me In Writing" - Buhari To Alaafin Of Oyo, Emir Sanusi, Others by futurenix(m): 7:00pm On Aug 26, 2016
Elbowroom:

brain nor de your head, do you think Buhari will run the country affair the way your father de run your household?

I believe your suffering from "elephanthiasis of academic mediocrity". Go cure yourself and stop constituting nuisance.

Go through my comments on the forum and come back and tell me if I have insulted anybody so far.

Your not even qualified to wash my car so I won't further the trouble you want.

People like you can even resort to raping your own blood.
Re: "Advise Me In Writing" - Buhari To Alaafin Of Oyo, Emir Sanusi, Others by donvat1(m): 9:28pm On Aug 26, 2016
as Alaafin no dey hear hausa, how u wan make him write give u as I know say u no sabi read English.
hiss! na Sanusi go write give oo.
Re: "Advise Me In Writing" - Buhari To Alaafin Of Oyo, Emir Sanusi, Others by JaneYave(f): 9:36pm On Aug 26, 2016
Mr President,I apologise on his behalf but l want you to know that there are times the problem of these country disturbs the mind that you can't help but appeal to every listening ear.Afterall,its democracy and we are the Govt.too,Abi?
Secondly,l want to to know that many letters that would hav helped you never got to you
PLEASE MAKE MY GAINT COUNTRY WALK AGAIN FOR I HAVE NONE THAN MY DEAR NIGERIA-LOVE IT ENOUGH TO DELIVER EACH AND EVERYONE OF YOUR PROMISE.MAY YOU LIVE LONG!

1 Like

Re: "Advise Me In Writing" - Buhari To Alaafin Of Oyo, Emir Sanusi, Others by Grundig: 10:04pm On Aug 26, 2016
Didn't know the president listens to rap.

50cent used same lines in his track 'Places To Go'. You wanna holla at me. . . .you write me

1 Like

Re: "Advise Me In Writing" - Buhari To Alaafin Of Oyo, Emir Sanusi, Others by cstr15: 10:52pm On Aug 26, 2016
Re: "Advise Me In Writing" - Buhari To Alaafin Of Oyo, Emir Sanusi, Others by DIAMOND1G39: 11:05pm On Aug 26, 2016
baba presido all dis ppl hav notin good 2 offer u they re also bad leader that u need to probe{cant beliv my eyes wen reading dis lol P M B }

1 Like

Re: "Advise Me In Writing" - Buhari To Alaafin Of Oyo, Emir Sanusi, Others by DIAMOND1G39: 11:07pm On Aug 26, 2016
cant beliv it our president cant tink on his own wat a shame

1 Like

Re: "Advise Me In Writing" - Buhari To Alaafin Of Oyo, Emir Sanusi, Others by mytym(m): 11:44pm On Aug 26, 2016
SWORD419:
the cap of that ojuju man for the first pic na die

Lol smiley, it is called Ab'etí Ajá or Abi-etí Ajá (styled like the dog's ear.

That cap style exclusively belongs to the Oyo Empire. It's donned by men from oyo-speaking towns in Yorubaland.

It's both fashion and a unique identifier.
Re: "Advise Me In Writing" - Buhari To Alaafin Of Oyo, Emir Sanusi, Others by ShootToKill: 4:50am On Aug 27, 2016
Please remind me the name of that Buhari's chief of staff from daura thst ensure that letters addressed to buhari does not get to his table except the letter are written in arabic and are coming straight from Daura. Who is fooling who?

We know written letters won't get to the dullard.

1 Like

Re: "Advise Me In Writing" - Buhari To Alaafin Of Oyo, Emir Sanusi, Others by Elbowroom: 2:48pm On Aug 28, 2016
futurenix:

I believe your suffering from "elephanthiasis of academic mediocrity". Go cure yourself and stop constituting nuisance.

Go through my comments on the forum and come back and tell me if I have insulted anybody so far.

Your not even qualified to wash my car so I won't further the trouble you want.

People like you can even resort to raping your own blood.

LOL you've a car? loooooool
eyah sorry Agbero

Which route are you plying? Agege - Oshodi, or Ketu - Ojota?
Re: "Advise Me In Writing" - Buhari To Alaafin Of Oyo, Emir Sanusi, Others by juman(m): 3:28pm On Aug 28, 2016
People of the generation that failed nigeria.

Shame on the people of that generation across the country.
Re: "Advise Me In Writing" - Buhari To Alaafin Of Oyo, Emir Sanusi, Others by Nobody: 4:09pm On Aug 28, 2016
Why should a traditional ruler be advising a president tbh. It's like Queen Elizabeth advising the British PM; honey you're a figurehead. Buhari has a gazillion advisors, senators, ministers etc all chopping money. What is now part of their job description? Confusion in high places.

And btw his comment about "putting it in writing" is what the Irish would call blarney grin That's an elegant way for Buhari to say that the guy shouldn't criticize him publicly.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Osinbajo Inspects Abandoned Government Projects in Imo State [Photos] / "I Didn't Fight With Adeosun On A Plane" - Oby Ezekwesili Reacts To Fake Video / Falae: There May Be No Government In Abuja After Buhari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.