Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,055 members, 7,835,573 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 11:57 AM

Another Look At The Man Goodluck Jonathan - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Another Look At The Man Goodluck Jonathan (321 Views)

In Honor Of The Man; Goodluck Jonathan – Charles Ogbu / Another Look At The Man Goodluck Jonathan / Patience And Goodluck Jonathan On A Date In New Jersey (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Another Look At The Man Goodluck Jonathan by CrunchTimez: 9:00am On Aug 26, 2016
Just this morning, I got a message from a former colleague of mine, via popular social media platform, Whatsapp, entitled "I didn't handover a collapsed nation to Buhari - Dr Goodluck Jonathan." The caption of the message was quite enticing as we have
had the APC blame the PDP and Dr Jonathan for the economic predicament the country faces today. So, I believed there were some shocking revelations to be made by the man, who in the history of Nigeria, orchestrated the most credible elections and, on the whole, piloted the affairs of our beloved nation, for
six 'good' years, deciding "who gets what, when and how."

However, I did think it was an opportunity for the former president to "kill it" - a powerful punch to the mouths of the APC chieftains, whose approach to the socio-economic affairs of the country have been perceived to be sterile at best, would have brought an end to the APC "blame game" for good... Read more via this link
www.crunchtimez.com/post/175/Another-look-at-the-man-Goodluck-Jonathan
Re: Another Look At The Man Goodluck Jonathan by agwom(m): 9:03am On Aug 26, 2016
ok

(1) (Reply)

Why Do We Tribalise Every Political Post All The Time (smathgate) / US Congressman Writes Kerry, Accuses Buhari Of Autocracy, Selective Anti-graft / #edo2016: The Comrade Governor Is Leaving, Who’s Next? By Patrick Omoregie

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.