Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,259 members, 7,836,185 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 10:21 PM

Why Do We Tribalise Every Political Post All The Time (smathgate) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why Do We Tribalise Every Political Post All The Time (smathgate) (321 Views)

Wike Thinks About Me All The Time Even In His Toilet - Amaechi / Start Picking Your Own Political Post In My Presidential Reign Now / Tinubu Misled Yorubas Into Political Slavery – Sen Okurounmu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Why Do We Tribalise Every Political Post All The Time (smathgate) by SmathGate(m): 11:02am On Aug 28, 2016
Most times i dread going to some sections on Nairaland, because all arguments that ensued on posts are usually a NIGERIAN from the South attacking a Man from the North, east attacking the west and vice versa. its very saddening the way we youths let ourselves be blinded by our leaders (all of them Polithiefians) or somebody who has a selfish endgame. it is high time we drop all these distractions and focus ON how the future can be made better by US. i work in the IT market and i have met a whole lot Igbo, hausa, yoruba people and i have learned that even when we have different cultural background, we are still Nigerians, we argue everyday about happenings in the country, yes we make comment on HOW the Yorubas sold their rights, how the Igbos were the cause of their own problems, how the hausas were the cause of all Nigeria problems. We still refer to NIgeria as Nigeria!!, nobody wants a breakup the unity of this country is non negotiable. so it baffles all the time i see people commenting biafrans this , afonja that, cow suckers and what have you. Think for God sake a break up cannot solve ANY PROBLEM FOR US.
please we are all Nigerians

(1) (Reply)

US Congressman Writes Kerry, Accuses Buhari Of Autocracy, Selective Anti-graft / Letter To Nigerian Youths.... Must Read!!!!!!!! / Still On Recession Mata!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.