Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,581 members, 7,837,193 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 06:37 PM

No Place Like Home -tehilla Gardens Owerri With Govt. Approved #1.5m - Properties (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / No Place Like Home -tehilla Gardens Owerri With Govt. Approved #1.5m (3022 Views)

Lovely Home 5bedroom Fully Detached Duplex @ Ikota Villa#no Place Like Home / PROMO!!! Tehilla Gardens Owerri Now Buy 3 Plot and Get 1 Free, Don't Miss it! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: No Place Like Home -tehilla Gardens Owerri With Govt. Approved #1.5m by jejeabiodun(m): 10:32am On Sep 17, 2016
Be part of the investment and make your future brighter.
Re: No Place Like Home -tehilla Gardens Owerri With Govt. Approved #1.5m by jejeabiodun(m): 2:11pm On Sep 17, 2016
It is a comfortable feeling to know that you stand on your own ground. Land is about the only think that can’t fly away
Re: No Place Like Home -tehilla Gardens Owerri With Govt. Approved #1.5m by jejeabiodun(m): 3:54pm On Sep 17, 2016
Be part of the investment and make your future brighter.
Re: No Place Like Home -tehilla Gardens Owerri With Govt. Approved #1.5m by jejeabiodun(m): 5:47pm On Sep 17, 2016
For more enquiries/free site inspection, please contact:
+2348063337234 (Call/Watsapp) 08063337234
or
Re: No Place Like Home -tehilla Gardens Owerri With Govt. Approved #1.5m by jejeabiodun(m): 7:35pm On Sep 17, 2016
Lifetime Opportunity 100% Guarantee
Re: No Place Like Home -tehilla Gardens Owerri With Govt. Approved #1.5m by jejeabiodun(m): 11:24pm On Sep 17, 2016
Don’t buy from me unless you are ready for success
Re: No Place Like Home -tehilla Gardens Owerri With Govt. Approved #1.5m by jejeabiodun(m): 2:28am On Sep 18, 2016
Resources can seriously limit or enhance what you can buy.In this instance, it is better to start your real estate investment
Re: No Place Like Home -tehilla Gardens Owerri With Govt. Approved #1.5m by jejeabiodun(m): 7:56am On Sep 18, 2016
No One Has More Experience Or Expertise To Help You Than An Agent Who Is A Realtor
Re: No Place Like Home -tehilla Gardens Owerri With Govt. Approved #1.5m by jejeabiodun(m): 9:03am On Sep 18, 2016
IF YOU'RE WAITING FOR A SIGN, THIS IS IT.
Re: No Place Like Home -tehilla Gardens Owerri With Govt. Approved #1.5m by jejeabiodun(m): 11:46am On Sep 18, 2016
hold hola
Re: No Place Like Home -tehilla Gardens Owerri With Govt. Approved #1.5m by jejeabiodun(m): 4:26pm On Sep 18, 2016
home sweet home
Re: No Place Like Home -tehilla Gardens Owerri With Govt. Approved #1.5m by jejeabiodun(m): 7:59am On Sep 19, 2016
Re: No Place Like Home -tehilla Gardens Owerri With Govt. Approved #1.5m by jejeabiodun(m): 7:31pm On Sep 19, 2016
Be part of the investment and make your future

brighter.
Re: No Place Like Home -tehilla Gardens Owerri With Govt. Approved #1.5m by jejeabiodun(m): 7:54am On Sep 20, 2016
now is the time
Re: No Place Like Home -tehilla Gardens Owerri With Govt. Approved #1.5m by jejeabiodun(m): 12:30pm On Sep 20, 2016
It is a comfortable feeling to know that you stand on your own ground. Land is about the only thing that can’t fly away.
Re: No Place Like Home -tehilla Gardens Owerri With Govt. Approved #1.5m by jejeabiodun(m): 8:27am On Sep 21, 2016
It is a comfortable feeling to know that you stand on your own ground. Land is about the only thing that can’t fly away.
Re: No Place Like Home -tehilla Gardens Owerri With Govt. Approved #1.5m by jejeabiodun(m): 7:33am On Sep 26, 2016
How many millionaires do you know who have become wealthy by investing in savings accounts? I rest my case
Re: No Place Like Home -tehilla Gardens Owerri With Govt. Approved #1.5m by jejeabiodun(m): 3:48pm On Sep 26, 2016
new plan new investment
Re: No Place Like Home -tehilla Gardens Owerri With Govt. Approved #1.5m by jejeabiodun(m): 7:03pm On Oct 04, 2016
*WHY YOU SHOULD TAKE ADVANTAGE OF RECESSION!*
*Recession they say is the hard and best time to show how best you can conquer your fears in Life and come out victorious! Recession is the best time to invest because people are willing to dispose their articles or properties on giveaway or slashed prices so as to maintain their living status.*
*WHY YOU SHOULD INVEST IN OUR ESTATES NOW!*
*Our estates are strategically located in the Investment hub in Ibeju Lekki Lagos (the New Lagos). Your investment within Ibeju Lekki guarantee your future after recession.*
*Here are other great benefits*
- Our estates are affordable prices from N800k
- Within international development (Dangote Refinery)
- Great return on investment
- Both Commercial and Residential plots
- Good titles from Excision to Global CofO
- Dry land ready to build (waterfront)
- Secured and Free from Land grabbers
- Great estate facilities and good access network
- Installment payment package
- And More....
*NOTE: 15years ago Lekki phase one was selling from N7million and now it sells from N150million. Remember Lekki Phase one never had any international projects around and yet the prices skyrocket..*
*Now envision how Investments in Ibeju Lekki will skyrocket in few years and now is the best time as recession is still on!!*
*Concern on how to begin? Visit our website for details of our affordable estates: www.jejeproperty..com*
*PROUDLY JEJE PROPERTIES*
*HOTLINE: (watzap)08063337234, 08115078654 or 07013332469
Re: No Place Like Home -tehilla Gardens Owerri With Govt. Approved #1.5m by jejeabiodun(m): 8:10am On Oct 05, 2016
best investment
Re: No Place Like Home -tehilla Gardens Owerri With Govt. Approved #1.5m by jejeabiodun(m): 12:12pm On Oct 05, 2016
new investment in town
Re: No Place Like Home -tehilla Gardens Owerri With Govt. Approved #1.5m by jejeabiodun(m): 6:49pm On Oct 06, 2016
Real estate is an imperishable asset, ever increasing in value. It is the most solid security that human ingenuity has devised. It is the basis of all security and about the only indestructible security.
Re: No Place Like Home -tehilla Gardens Owerri With Govt. Approved #1.5m by jejeabiodun(m): 9:16am On Oct 08, 2016
money money
Re: No Place Like Home -tehilla Gardens Owerri With Govt. Approved #1.5m by jejeabiodun(m): 11:45pm On Oct 09, 2016
How many millionaires do you know who have become wealthy by investing in savings accounts? I rest my case.
Re: No Place Like Home -tehilla Gardens Owerri With Govt. Approved #1.5m by jejeabiodun(m): 6:55am On Oct 10, 2016
How many millionaires do you know who have become wealthy by investing in savings accounts? I rest my case.How many millionaires do you know who have become wealthy by investing in savings accounts? I rest my case.How many millionaires do you know who have become wealthy by investing in savings accounts? I rest my case.How many millionaires do you know who have become wealthy by investing in savings accounts? I rest my case.
Re: No Place Like Home -tehilla Gardens Owerri With Govt. Approved #1.5m by jejeabiodun(m): 6:53pm On Oct 12, 2016
Real estate is an imperishable asset, ever increasing in value. It is the most solid security that human ingenuity has devised. It is the basis of all security and about the only indestructible security.
Re: No Place Like Home -tehilla Gardens Owerri With Govt. Approved #1.5m by jejeabiodun(m): 10:45pm On Oct 12, 2016
jejeabiodun:
jejeabiodun:
new plan
jejeabiodun:
new plan
Re: No Place Like Home -tehilla Gardens Owerri With Govt. Approved #1.5m by benbertie: 4:24am On Oct 25, 2017
You need to know how to go about the process of buying and owning a Property in Nigeria. There are several Laws which govern and regulate the process. Hence, usually, it is time and capital intensive. On Property transactions, the legal maxim is apt: “Caveat Emptor” - Buyers Beware. It is not for a Seller to beware. A Buyer needs to exercise full caution and due diligence when buying a property.

This Guide on How to Buy Property [Land or House] in Nigeria makes a bold attempt to provide an in-depth insight on all an interested Buyer should know. Simply follow our prescribed step:
1. Identify the objectives.
2. Conduct a physical inspection of the property.
3. Hire professionals to conduct a property search.
4. Documentation and payments.
5. Take possession.
6. Processing of governors consent & registration of documents with the State Government.

Read the full Article https://www.nairaland.com/4136950/guide-how-buy-property-land#61743909

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Is It Good To Use 0.30 Gauge Aluminuim Sheet To Roof A Small Bungalow? / Can 30 Million Build 6 Bedroom Duplex. / PSA: Diasporans Building In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.