Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,299 members, 7,819,009 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:56 AM

Bisola Umoren: "I'm A Natural Beauty" - Makeup Free Bride - Events (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Events / Bisola Umoren: "I'm A Natural Beauty" - Makeup Free Bride (58589 Views)

Beautiful Makeup Free Bride Looking Simple On Her Wedding Day (Photo) / Photos Of A Make-up Free Bride At Her Wedding / Makeup-Free Bride Weds In Deeper Life Church (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bisola Umoren: "I'm A Natural Beauty" - Makeup Free Bride by ireneony(f): 5:36pm On Aug 26, 2016
rawpadgin:
I don't know o, I believe she knows herself

na my mouth u wan take hear say yanch get center parting grin grin grin
the pic de my phone now cos i don already screenshot am
Re: Bisola Umoren: "I'm A Natural Beauty" - Makeup Free Bride by diva90: 5:43pm On Aug 26, 2016
Do brides still wear glove in this modern days? undecided

1 Like

Re: Bisola Umoren: "I'm A Natural Beauty" - Makeup Free Bride by Arielle: 5:57pm On Aug 26, 2016
Can people just leave this lady alone? She never said she's a naturalista so if she chooses to perm her hair or shape her brows, so what? She said she doesn't wear make up and sometimes jewellery because she doesn't like the feeling of stuff on her face and around her neck. I guess she wanted to be comfortable and look like her everyday self on her wedding. How does that equate to looking down on others? I'm sure she didn't even think it would be an issue when she left for church. I think she's supremely confident in her own skin and that is such an attractive quality. If make up is your thing, cool. If it's not, then you shouldn't be shamed for having your face scrubbed clean. I think she looks fresh and pretty.

4 Likes

Re: Bisola Umoren: "I'm A Natural Beauty" - Makeup Free Bride by TonyeBarcanista(m): 6:15pm On Aug 26, 2016
outstandingsyll:
If I should go without make up and wear a wedding gown, I'll end up marrying her husband cos she is not pretty atall. Not applying make up doesn't make you a better person than those that apply. Its a special day for the rest of your life, look special on it. Others should stop judging people for the choice they made.

This is very insensitive of you.

1. She is very beautiful and natural. A perfect Afro woman.

2. Who cares about makeup? GUYS don't give a damn, we still prefers the natural face. Stop allowing media to deceive you.

3 Likes

Re: Bisola Umoren: "I'm A Natural Beauty" - Makeup Free Bride by Nobody: 6:20pm On Aug 26, 2016
ireneony:
undecided natural beauty my aass..
why did she perm her hair...why not leave the hair in its natural state.

Modified
To those quoting me, pls back off.
i support being natural but damn not on your wedding day. Makeup or no make does not determine someone's character.

you real and i appreciate you
Re: Bisola Umoren: "I'm A Natural Beauty" - Makeup Free Bride by Nobody: 6:26pm On Aug 26, 2016
higherpower:

it's not every time u will post comment. Sometime if u don't have anything to say! please just shut up.
hey yo why'd she perm her hair
Re: Bisola Umoren: "I'm A Natural Beauty" - Makeup Free Bride by benzmatic: 6:56pm On Aug 26, 2016
Women and jealousy? They would not let this pretty young lady alone. She didn't attack anyone, she's just confident enough to be different and comfortable in her own skin. She didn't claim to be an angel either. She doesn't dig make up, you can't go without make up: to each his own.
I must commend her still, she is very very pretty. But beyond that she is also very confident, the type that will not follow the crowd. I congratulate her husband. Many men dislike heavy make up anyway, but no make up at all? Maybe a few men can stomach that. Having said that, I would say it takes some degree of natural beauty to pull off a no make up look on your wedding day and still be presentable, it is definitely not for everyone.

2 Likes

Re: Bisola Umoren: "I'm A Natural Beauty" - Makeup Free Bride by rawpadgin(m): 6:56pm On Aug 26, 2016
ireneony:
the pic de my phone now cos i don already screenshot am
pic of the bride without makeup or what
Re: Bisola Umoren: "I'm A Natural Beauty" - Makeup Free Bride by JaneYave(f): 8:59pm On Aug 26, 2016
This means Nigeria is blessed with naturally beautiful women.l have see more natural beautiful brides than this.Wondering why people publicize what they do out of their belief. embarassedThis means Nigeria is blessed with naturally beautiful women.l have see more natural beautiful brides than this.Wondering why people publicize what they do out of their belief.
Re: Bisola Umoren: "I'm A Natural Beauty" - Makeup Free Bride by pweetylivia(f): 9:25pm On Aug 26, 2016
Abeg abeg!. You guys should cut Ireneony some slack and stop all this bashing. Last time I checked, there is something freedom of speech and expression. It is not a crime to speak her mind. Male folks can OVER EXAGGERATE especially when it comes to the issue of makeup. All I see in that pix is one SU girl on her wedding dress which is no biggie cuz that's SU way of life. And she is not so beautiful, she is 'just there'.
If you quote me, you are an attention seeking idiat.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Bisola Umoren: "I'm A Natural Beauty" - Makeup Free Bride by Nobody: 11:16pm On Aug 26, 2016
ireneony:

Modified
i support being natural but damn not on your wedding day. Makeup or no make does not determine someone's character.

Hi,
She didn't say make up is bad. She said she's the type who doesn't like anything to inconvenient her. She counts it to be a trouble. We are made differently.
I have someone close to me as an example.
My kids are twins boy and girl
the girl right from birth would not allow you to cover her. Cover her with clothes and in minutes she has used legs to throw the cloth away even at two months old and stil till date. They are now 13. So we deviced the idea of wearing her sweaters, socks and trousers before bed and cover only the brother with cover clothes. So different people with different ideas, nature and philosophy.
Stay blessed

2 Likes

Re: Bisola Umoren: "I'm A Natural Beauty" - Makeup Free Bride by flyingdutchman(m): 11:40pm On Aug 26, 2016
FOR YA TURN, SPEND 10MILLION NAIRA DO MAKEUP- ITS YOUR WEDDING! ALLOW THIS HUMBLE, YET CONFIDENT MAIDEN TO ENJOY HERS! YEALOUSY!!! WHOOOOOOOOOOOO!!! grin grin grin grin grin
ireneony:

Modified

2 Likes

Re: Bisola Umoren: "I'm A Natural Beauty" - Makeup Free Bride by outstandingsyll(f): 12:40am On Aug 27, 2016
TonyeBarcanista Oo please stop being irrational and biased. The price of make up and make up artistry goes up on daily basis because the demand is high and for only one reason...guys love make up and are impressed byby the beautiful result of using it. Am without make up most of the time but it won't be a bad idea to look different or more enhanced once in a while. So quit recruiting for an anti-make up squad and hate it alone.
Re: Bisola Umoren: "I'm A Natural Beauty" - Makeup Free Bride by jclassiq(m): 3:32am On Aug 27, 2016
ireneony:

Modified

so why are u pissed?

1 Like

Re: Bisola Umoren: "I'm A Natural Beauty" - Makeup Free Bride by eyinjuege: 6:40am On Aug 27, 2016
Why would anyone condemn her choice of not wearing make up?

Is it their face or is it their wedding?

She still looked beautiful and happy non the less which is most important.

1 Like

Re: Bisola Umoren: "I'm A Natural Beauty" - Makeup Free Bride by Tospark(m): 7:09am On Aug 27, 2016
SMHW.. I ALWAYS COMPLAINED ANYTIME IM GOING OUT WITH MY GIRLFRIEND AND SHE REFUSED TO WEAR HE LIGHT MAKE-UP.. IT MAKES HER LOOK MATURED AND MORE BEAUTIFUL. THO, SHE DOESN'T LIKE TO WEAR IT ALWAYS BUT I LIKE IT AND ALWAYS FORCE HER TO..
#MyLifeMyBussiness
Re: Bisola Umoren: "I'm A Natural Beauty" - Makeup Free Bride by Romzy26: 7:13am On Aug 27, 2016
higherpower:
See as those vulture girls shun th post!!
Some ladies will force over 200k from their spouse for this same make up. Kudos to this lady. This is the kind of lady every man should marry.

why should I want to marry this kinda lady just because she can go make up free
Re: Bisola Umoren: "I'm A Natural Beauty" - Makeup Free Bride by KingOfAmebo(m): 9:14am On Aug 27, 2016
ireneony:

Modified

If the photo on your profile is truly you...take a look at the mirror with and without makeup, you will realize how beautiful you look without makeup.

Ask yourself: What exactly is broken in you that requires a "makeup"...only the sick needs medicine.

The word "makeup" or "makeover" simply imply cover-up. so, why would you cover-up your natural beauty?...why not just let it glow.
Re: Bisola Umoren: "I'm A Natural Beauty" - Makeup Free Bride by TonyeBarcanista(m): 9:31am On Aug 27, 2016
outstandingsyll:
TonyeBarcanista Oo please stop being irrational and biased. The price of make up and make up artistry goes up on daily basis because the demand is high and for only one reason...guys love make up and are impressed byby the beautiful result of using it. Am without make up most of the time but it won't be a bad idea to look different or more enhanced once in a while. So quit recruiting for an anti-make up squad and hate it alone.
All I see in this post is statement of low self esteem and assumption.

Firstly, the price of makeup go up due to demand by ladies especially those that believe they are 'not so beautiful'(I won't use the word ugly). To them, makeup is there to enhance them and allow them look presentable.... BUT IT DOESN'T, Only that it gives this false sense of beauty which becomes mirage after swimming session or shower...grin

Secondly, most ladies THINK guys love it but MOST guys actually don't give a damn about it. stop allowing media hype to deceive you. This is a statement of fact... you may ask your brothers or male friends or do a sample poll on NL.

Thirdly, I will advise that you stop hating on the pretty bride, she is EXTREMELY beautiful and the specs of most guys. That's why she is celebrated by the media.

Stay good and have a lovely weekend
Re: Bisola Umoren: "I'm A Natural Beauty" - Makeup Free Bride by outstandingsyll(f): 10:36am On Aug 27, 2016
TonyeBarcanista Hating? Check my dp bruh besides have you checked the comments? You will see guys that are against her too. Not all guys are as biased as you. This is me without make up, so compare and contrast.

Re: Bisola Umoren: "I'm A Natural Beauty" - Makeup Free Bride by Wolfbrother(m): 4:51pm On Aug 27, 2016
Shes ugly......... im not a fan of makeup but she clearly needs it
Re: Bisola Umoren: "I'm A Natural Beauty" - Makeup Free Bride by Nobody: 10:50pm On Aug 27, 2016
Very nice and indeed, a true beauty!!!! God bless your marriage!
Re: Bisola Umoren: "I'm A Natural Beauty" - Makeup Free Bride by ArcToyin(m): 10:38am On Aug 31, 2016
I love woman like this especially if the decision is due to her conviction in Christ.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Bride Spotted On Okada Around Okota Area Of Lagos / How to Achieve the N500,000 Budget Wedding In Nigeria / Ondo Bride Disappears, Fails To Show Up For Her Wedding (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.