Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,501 members, 7,819,818 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:44 AM

My First Time Experience In Abuja - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / My First Time Experience In Abuja (3208 Views)

TBS BRT Bus Station: First Time Experience During Rush Hour / A Nairalander's First Time Experience At The Beach With Pictures... / My Bad Experience in a Hotel in Benin City (Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

My First Time Experience In Abuja by krissconnect(m): 10:52am On Aug 26, 2016
1. I started off from aba,with ifesinachi company...like a gentleman going to explore the FCT.

Re: My First Time Experience In Abuja by krissconnect(m): 11:01am On Aug 26, 2016
2. Travelling for about 3 hrs now,finished 5 novels already and yet we're still halfway the journey

Re: My First Time Experience In Abuja by krissconnect(m): 11:09am On Aug 26, 2016
3. Barely 5 hours now and the driver stopped at the lokoja eatery... And I was like? Are we in abuja yet?

Re: My First Time Experience In Abuja by krissconnect(m): 11:13am On Aug 26, 2016
4. Its 8pm and I heard som1 say we're in gwagwalada,abuja but yet driving for 1hr another picked to say we're still in gwagwalada shocked

Re: My First Time Experience In Abuja by krissconnect(m): 11:23am On Aug 26, 2016
5. Finally, got to ifesinachi park in utako,met my friend who came to pick me,asked me when I left aba,told him 8am,he said we arrived early and I was like...

Re: My First Time Experience In Abuja by krissconnect(m): 11:26am On Aug 26, 2016
6. Riding in his cozy mercedes benz e350 clasic with AC on and the beautiful road lights along kubwa expressway and I was like...

Re: My First Time Experience In Abuja by krissconnect(m): 11:30am On Aug 26, 2016
6. Started off the next morning to garki market with my guy to buy something,meanwhile feeling the cozy environs of abuja and I was like...

Re: My First Time Experience In Abuja by ObaKlaz: 11:39am On Aug 26, 2016
We love Abuja. We love NIGERIA!!!cheesy

2 Likes

Re: My First Time Experience In Abuja by krissconnect(m): 11:40am On Aug 26, 2016
7. Going home alone,entered a taxi from garki ultra mordern mkt gate,meanwhile,he asked drop? I said ofcourse. Before na 'hang?' Entered the taxi and was watching a lady like...

1 Like

Re: My First Time Experience In Abuja by krissconnect(m): 11:52am On Aug 26, 2016
8. Got to federal secretariate where I'll alight and the driver said your money is #200 sir...

Re: My First Time Experience In Abuja by krissconnect(m): 11:58am On Aug 26, 2016
9. When I tried explaining to the crowd what happened,they asked,u accepted to pay drop? I said yes.they insisted I should pay the #200 instead of the normal #50 and I was like...

Re: My First Time Experience In Abuja by krissconnect(m): 12:03pm On Aug 26, 2016
10. And then I entered a bus going to kubwa,contemplating on how to manage the remaining #200 and other passengers were like...

Re: My First Time Experience In Abuja by krissconnect(m): 12:09pm On Aug 26, 2016
11. And when I thought I was getting home,I didn't know the driver changed his destination mpape,meanwhile,I thought mpape was same as kubwa...I was observing like...

Re: My First Time Experience In Abuja by krissconnect(m): 12:12pm On Aug 26, 2016
12. And then the driver shouted...mpape before light is his last bus stop,when I asked him whether we're getting to kubwa already? He said he's goin back to berger and I was like...

Re: My First Time Experience In Abuja by krissconnect(m): 12:17pm On Aug 26, 2016
13. And then I told the driver am a newbie to abuja,he accepted to drop me at mpape junction freely,I stood waiting for a taxi like...

Re: My First Time Experience In Abuja by krissconnect(m): 12:20pm On Aug 26, 2016
14. Entered a taxi going to kubwa,sat beside a sexy chick...

Re: My First Time Experience In Abuja by krissconnect(m): 12:36pm On Aug 26, 2016
15. Feeling so ecstatic until she requested I pay for her T-fare when I #200 left with me..felt so...

1 Like

Re: My First Time Experience In Abuja by krissconnect(m): 12:40pm On Aug 26, 2016
16. Shamelessly gave the driver #200 for two and trekked the remaining distance. Went home like ...

Re: My First Time Experience In Abuja by krissconnect(m): 12:41pm On Aug 26, 2016
Cc: lalasticlala. Please do the needful sir. grin cool
Re: My First Time Experience In Abuja by Houseofglam7(f): 1:39pm On Aug 26, 2016
ROTFL
Re: My First Time Experience In Abuja by lalasticlala(m): 1:49pm On Aug 26, 2016
krissconnect:
Cc: lalasticlala. Please do the needful sir. grin cool

You are talking about yourself, a Nigerian, and you are using white pictures. I think it would have been better if you had used black pics.

5 Likes

Re: My First Time Experience In Abuja by otokx(m): 1:53pm On Aug 26, 2016
Nice

1 Like

Re: My First Time Experience In Abuja by krissconnect(m): 2:05pm On Aug 26, 2016
lalasticlala:

You are talking about yourself, a Nigerian, and you are using white pictures. I think it would have been better if you had used black pics.
You're right sir,it would have been better but I couldn't get black pictures,got the pictures from google search.
Re: My First Time Experience In Abuja by yvelchstores(f): 2:42pm On Aug 26, 2016
lalasticlala:

don't be racist. what's wrong with white pictures? we can recognize them,we are all human beings

1 Like

Re: My First Time Experience In Abuja by lalasticlala(m): 3:18pm On Aug 26, 2016
yvelchstores:
don't be racist. what's wrong with white pictures? we can recognize them,we are all human beings

Now check this, someone makes a post about ''Divorce Cases In Nollywood'' and the person attaches pics of american celebrities instead of nollywood celebs, does it make sense?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My First Time Experience In Abuja by Nobody: 3:19pm On Aug 26, 2016
yvelchstores:

Is the Op white?

1 Like

Re: My First Time Experience In Abuja by krissconnect(m): 6:40pm On Aug 26, 2016
Keneking:

Is the Op white?
I added black pictures there too. I didn't calculate before making my post,was unaware of the rules.
Pardon lalasticlala sir.
Re: My First Time Experience In Abuja by Benjom(m): 7:15pm On Aug 26, 2016
'Lola'... I mean, 'Lol' grin

1 Like

Re: My First Time Experience In Abuja by Dullahi(m): 7:22pm On Aug 26, 2016
Lol... I can relate to most of these. Had to use Nokia/Google Maps before I got used to Abuja even then i still got lost.

1 Like

Re: My First Time Experience In Abuja by Nobody: 8:23pm On Aug 26, 2016
lalasticlala:

Now check this, someone makes a post about ''Divorce Cases In Nollywood'' and the person attaches pics of american celebrities instead of nollywood celebs, does it make sense?
grin grin grin grin na typical Aba guy jawe Lala do d needful
Re: My First Time Experience In Abuja by Tkayhandsome(m): 8:38pm On Aug 26, 2016
You even get time reply the guy. Didn't he take pictures there in abuja? Abi na london him go way make am use stolen white people pictures?
I guess he just wants front page.,. Smalltin people go call lala
lalasticlala:

1 Like

Re: My First Time Experience In Abuja by Tobbey(m): 9:09pm On Aug 26, 2016
YeA.... exact ish from Lagos to Abuja tooo.
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

This Place In Kano Will Shock You, Forget COVID-19 / Craze For Jandos By Nigerian Ladies And Real Life In Europe / Urgent: Is There A Tanzania Embassy In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.