Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,967 members, 7,817,841 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:57 PM

Craze For Jandos By Nigerian Ladies And Real Life In Europe - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Craze For Jandos By Nigerian Ladies And Real Life In Europe (3209 Views)

Life In The Usa As A Student. / Our Raw Deal In The Hands Of Malaysian Police, By Nigerian Students / How Convenient Is Student Life In Austria? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Craze For Jandos By Nigerian Ladies And Real Life In Europe by Willyesq(f): 9:57pm On Feb 28, 2009
Nigerians of both sexes in the UK and in fact the entire Europe are languishing in pain and waste.i obviously believe this people can do a lot better back home.irrespective of the difficulties in Nigeria, am confident that Nigerians can live a more meaningful and productive live if they face with the same vigour as in Europe the challanges of survival in Nigeria.

Their life here is degrading. i invite all Nigerian ladies to show less interest on this guys when they come back home with their jeans and cans pretending to be living a better live back in Europe.Nigerians in Nigeria are the real guys that will give you ladies the real joy.

if you are a true Nigerian kindly advice our youths better by droping a line.

what do you think.
Re: Craze For Jandos By Nigerian Ladies And Real Life In Europe by Willyesq(f): 11:19pm On Feb 28, 2009
very bitter, but the truth must be told
Re: Craze For Jandos By Nigerian Ladies And Real Life In Europe by jacq(f): 1:34pm On Mar 01, 2009
What you talking about !
Re: Craze For Jandos By Nigerian Ladies And Real Life In Europe by Outstrip(f): 5:02pm On Mar 01, 2009
Not all of them but I feel this way about nigerians that have been here 10, 15, 20, 25 years and still not have papers, doing menial jobs and hiding from immigration. I don't get it o. Their children were babies when they left Nigeria and are grown adults now. They still expect their wives to call themselves married women and their children to call them dad. They have been here so long and yet their children still do not have money to cover schooling expenses. Their wives are overburdened in nigeria. I don't get it. I just don't

1 Like

Re: Craze For Jandos By Nigerian Ladies And Real Life In Europe by Willyesq(f): 6:32pm On Mar 01, 2009
jacq:

What you talking about !

very unfortunate.

Outstrip:

Not all of them but I feel this way about nigerians that have been here 10, 15, 20, 25 years and still not have papers, doing menial jobs and hiding from immigration. I don't get it o. Their children were babies when they left Nigeria and are grown adults now. They still expect their wives to call themselves married women and their children to call them dad. They have been here so long and yet their children still do not have money to cover schooling expenses. Their wives are overburdened in nigeria. I don't get it. I just don't

a true Nigerian; few of those that will turn things around for our father land

1 Like

Re: Craze For Jandos By Nigerian Ladies And Real Life In Europe by yme1(f): 7:19pm On Mar 01, 2009
wat is the topic about?
Re: Craze For Jandos By Nigerian Ladies And Real Life In Europe by Nobody: 10:03pm On Mar 01, 2009
Willyesq:

i obviously believe this people can do a lot better back home.irrespective of the difficulties in Nigeria, am confident that Nigerians can live a more meaningful and productive live if they face with the same vigour as in Europe the challanges of survival in Nigeria. 

are you saying that its better for them to be in 9ja doing absolutely nothing instead of being abroad doing menial jobs?! next time you go out in Lagos, look around you and check out the amount of unemployed people in the street doing ABSOLUTELY nothing, do you really want to add to this bunch, the thousands (maybe millions) that are doing "menial" work abroad.
there is no work in 9ja, this situation has made people do ALL SORT OF CRIMES to be able to survive, and i would say, better abroad doing menial work than in 9ja robbing/killing us. you can be poor in europe and still have a decent place to live/food and a chance for a better life etc, try doing the same in 9ja,

Willyesq:

i invite all Nigerian ladies to show less interest on this guys when they come back home with their jeans and cans pretending to be living a better live back in Europe.Nigerians in Nigeria are the real guys that will give you ladies the real joy.
so ANY nigerian coming back home with jeans and a car, ain't real?! can't give any local woman joy so therefore should be ostracized?!
i can feel your bitterness/envy/jealousy because ladies around you don't give you the time of day and instead are looking for these "expats",
unfortunately NOT ALL guys returning home are doing "menial" jobs and some of us are quite successful and shouldn't be "punished" because YOU can't get laid. get real and grow up,
are the people doing menial work hurting anybody?! who cares what they do as long as they are happy and it doesn't hurt anyone else.  instead of worrying about what people are doing to better themselves, you should worry about the ones, in 9ja, that are arming themselves at night looking for a car to jack/ a house to burgle or a poor soul to 419. that's where the real problem is.

2 Likes

Re: Craze For Jandos By Nigerian Ladies And Real Life In Europe by oluwafemi113(m): 10:15pm On Mar 01, 2009
well it depend on your level of connection there in Europe, is not very Nigerians in Europe that goes around with bad job there, if you know your way out there in Europe,,, you well also feel like king ,

2 Likes

Re: Craze For Jandos By Nigerian Ladies And Real Life In Europe by Willyesq(f): 12:18pm On Mar 02, 2009
oluwafemi113:

well it depend on your level of connection there in Europe, is not very Nigerians in Europe that goes around with bad job there, if you know your way out there in Europe,,, you well also feel like king ,

good.am absolutely positive on this.a good number of Nigerians are indeed gainfully and professionally engaged in Europe and other western world.
my criticism of life abroad is not wholelistic.please get me very clear on this. personally i have life in London and most other common wealth countries for instance.there are so many Nigerians out there who are really flying the green white green with dignity;they do us proud in many colours.these calibre of people have my respect. but i posit with all sense of responsibility that there are many more who should have no business out there especially in the capacity in which they presently survive on. noted.

[quote author=MRbrownJAY link=topic=240894.msg3530590#msg3530590 date=1235941383]
are you saying that its better for them to be in 9ja doing absolutely nothing instead of being abroad doing menial jobs?! next time you go out in Lagos, look around you and check out the amount of unemployed people in the street doing ABSOLUTELY nothing, do you really want to add to this bunch, the thousands (maybe millions) that are doing "menial" work abroad.
there is no work in 9ja, this situation has made people do ALL SORT OF CRIMES to be able to survive, and i would say, better abroad doing menial work than in 9ja robbing/killing us. you can be poor in Europe and still have a decent place to live/food and a chance for a better life etc, try doing the same in 9ja,

Ok! thank you for your best my brother. i can see much anger in your comment. you speak with much disdain for the system that has encourage the mass exodus of Nigerian for the so called "greener pasture".

these are your words -"you can be poor in Europe and still have a decent place to live/food and a chance for a better life etc

i wish i can agree with this,but very unfortunately i can't,not because i don't want to but simply for the very fact that am a very informed man so vast in the knowledge of challenges in human and national development.
while i agree wholisticaly that life in Europe offers good food, am quite on the contrary on the issue of "decent place to live, and a chance for a better life, "if you what you mean by decent place to live is decent apartment then it is an error of judgement.

There must be some level of honesty in you to admit the fact that a good percentage of Nigerians in Europe (perhaps including you) have managed a room with shared kitchen, toilet/bathroom and other common parts in an apartment for years paying exorbitant rent fees that can afford a mini flat in some decent parts of Lagos. In UK for instance the easiest way to have a decent apartment is via the mortgage industry.over the years i have been engaged in this area i have the statistics of Nigerians who could met the requirements even as easy as they were.the easiest of mortgage grants that brought the whole world to it's knee to day.could this be what you boldly reffer to descent place to live?.

On ", chance for a better life" most of you out there Hadley give self development a thought, even when there are thousands of opportunities to do so.development of the human capital is the best any right thinking person can offer him/herself.but for SOME out there, it is painfully on the contrary.continuous menial and all sorts of unskilled jobs is the other of the day. naming this jobs will make you people cover your faces in shame when you return to our father land.

Even for most skilled blacks the racial question is still a very life factor.Are you current enough and abreast with the recent developments in the metropolitan police in London for instance.the open admittance by the police chief that the blacks does not have equal opportunities with the whites in their promotional hierarchy.if you have the capacity i challenge you take a look at the banking industry and any other sector in the British economy and see if you can find any black who has made it beyond the first level management position without crisis of witch-hunting from the whites in the top echelons.could this be what what you boldly refer to as ", chance for a better life?"

so ANY Nigerian coming back home with jeans and a car, ain't real?! can't give any local woman joy so therefore should be ostracized?!
i can feel your bitterness/envy/jealousy because ladies around you don't give you the time of day and instead are looking for these "expats",
unfortunately NOT ALL guys returning home are doing "menial" jobs and some of us are quite successful and shouldn't be "punished" because YOU can't get laid. get real and grow up,

i can only but laugh on this.is not Worth my time.i must excuse your ignorance of my total person because have you even 10% knowledge of me you will languish in guiltyfor such comment.

are the people doing menial work hurting anybody?! who cares what they do as long as they are happy and it doesn't hurt anyone else. instead of worrying about what people are doing to better themselves, you should worry about the ones, in 9ja, that are arming themselves at night looking for a car to jack/ a house to burgle or a poor soul to 419. that's where the real problem is.
[quote][/quote]

i only preach that rather than see traveling abroad as alternative and in fact a panacea to the multitude of problems in Nigeria, we should rather concentrate on the way forward for our country.Nigerians work so hard under degrading and humiliating supervisions of white majorities out there.am sure that if we give 60% of same loyalty and commitment we give abroad, to our country all the social vices you mentioned about the youths back home will stifle out. i wish i have much time to broaden further your horizon.

note however, that my intention is not to attack any body.anyone who feels offended by anything i have revealed or said,it is not intended at all. i have gone to far in my revelation because i have got clients who must be protected to a resealable extent.but my love of this country is overwhelming .i look forward to a country that our children will be proud of.lets please dwell on these good intentions rather than view the topic as a slap on the face of any.

am humble.
Re: Craze For Jandos By Nigerian Ladies And Real Life In Europe by Druss(m): 2:37pm On Mar 02, 2009
why you hating on us - what dont break a nigga make a nigga - u feel me?
Re: Craze For Jandos By Nigerian Ladies And Real Life In Europe by whitelexi(m): 3:27pm On Mar 02, 2009
Poster needs to go to the US embassy in lagos at 10pm, you'd probably see people sleeping there, visit the UK high commision and u'll see the same. Nigeria is becoming increasingly unsafe by the minute and yet, the govt knows that our problems are minimal - Even i will lead Nigeria better than most of those fools in power who claim to be doing everything whilst stuffing their pockets in reality.
Think of the armed robbers, the bad roads, poor electricity, poor hospital facilities, poor roads, cultism, strikes by govt parastatals, strikes by schools and teaching staff, riots, inter tribal wars, inter religious wars, corruption, police harrassment. . .  I can go on and on for ages. The point here is that all these are basic problems that can be fixed within the next 4yrs, but no govt will go into the underlying issues.

dont blame those who have travelled abroad for taking all the chics, its not their fault. I graduated from the same department in school as my best friend, it has been roughly 11yrs now and he's still looking for his first job, on the other hand, i've worked with the european market leaders in telecoms, banking, electronics, and health within this same period.

I think u should take a close look at yourself.

1 Like

Re: Craze For Jandos By Nigerian Ladies And Real Life In Europe by hollandis(f): 3:46pm On Mar 02, 2009
Willyesq:

Nigerians of both sexes in the UK and in fact the entire Europe are languishing in pain and waste.i obviously believe this people can do a lot better back home.

what do you think.

Hell- For crying out Loud ,what sort of assumption is this? "All Nigerians are languishing in pain and waste?"ROFLMAO.Young man you need to do a bit of fact checking.
And you cant blame the home based girls falling for these guys. tongue
Re: Craze For Jandos By Nigerian Ladies And Real Life In Europe by Nobody: 5:22pm On Mar 02, 2009
@POSTER, i had written a long reply to your msg but i decided that you were not even worth the reply. good luck in your sad sorry bitter life in 9ja,
ps: hope you finally get some toto.
Re: Craze For Jandos By Nigerian Ladies And Real Life In Europe by Nobody: 5:38pm On Mar 02, 2009
ROFL. . . Well the poster has a point, but he shouldn't have put the shitz down like that.
Neways, Nigerians abroad are doing great. . . Telme you wouldn't travel outta this bitch if u had the opportunity. . . Lol!
Re: Craze For Jandos By Nigerian Ladies And Real Life In Europe by Hesperus(m): 5:52pm On Mar 02, 2009
This same issue over and over again! Look, whatever works for anyone, let him do. Yes doing menial jobs out here can be degrading but is it not better than doing NOTHING in Naija? If you earn even minimum wage here, you can still survive averagely well i.e food and other basics. How about naija? Lets not even go there.
Dont misunderstand me. If you have a good paying job in naija, fine, stick to it. If you dont and you can make your way here, then goodluck to you.

As for the obodo-oyinbo guys getting the babes, well, who no like better thing? Dont beef the guys 'cos their game is tighter than yours. And dont crucify the girls for aiming high either, abi who wan suffer for this life?

1 Like

Re: Craze For Jandos By Nigerian Ladies And Real Life In Europe by Willyesq(f): 10:05pm On Mar 02, 2009
jassie:

ROFL. . . Well the poster has a point, but he shouldn't have put the shitz down like that.
Neways, Nigerians abroad are doing great. . . Telme you wouldn't travel outta this bitch if u had the opportunity. . . Lol!

i cant help but laugh as well.the poster contrary to some imagination is not a local champion. call any of the UK numbers under my signature and i can assist you fix yourself in UK, as well as any form of immigration problem.Am in this country at least five times a year.
Re: Craze For Jandos By Nigerian Ladies And Real Life In Europe by Skywalker5(m): 10:15pm On Mar 02, 2009
Hesperus:

As for the obodo-oyinbo guys getting the babes, well, who no like better thing? Dont beef the guys 'cos their game is tighter than yours. And dont crucify the girls for aiming high either, abi who wan suffer for this life?

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Hope i dont get hypertension reading nairaland

@poster Just because you know people suffering does not mean everybody is Guy, Besides menial workers here are sumtimes better than some people who got job in Naija
Re: Craze For Jandos By Nigerian Ladies And Real Life In Europe by Willyesq(f): 10:17pm On Mar 02, 2009
MRbrownJAY:

@POSTER, i had written a long reply to your msg but i decided that you were not even worth the reply. good luck in your sad sorry bitter life in 9ja,
ps: hope you finally get some toto.

only if you will be bold enough to disclose your country of domicile,then i will know how to advice you.
your ranting is flourishes too obvious a point i know too well.
Re: Craze For Jandos By Nigerian Ladies And Real Life In Europe by Willyesq(f): 10:40pm On Mar 02, 2009
Hesperus:

to be candid this area of my topic was added to give the thread a ground under the romance section of Nairaland.i had to bring in that limb for fear of the thread being removed from here and placed somewhere else by the almighty administrator.it is never the ratio for my thread.i prefer the romance section simply because it has a greater audience and i want the message circulated far and wide all for a purpose.

talking about beefing,i cant but laugh.who is beefing who my brother. now listen:

five years ego i abandoned my profeesional training in Nigeria for a greener pasture in Europe.seeing what live is here, with the same speed which i came here i left back home.i had the chance of being like SOME OF YOU, but i knew i could be better. not been immodest this time, i can tell you confidently i can fly the globe with much dignty as UN ambassador. who then is beefing who?

If some of these girls would know better, i can assure you they will do better.am however not concerned about the girls.am rather concerned about Nigerians youths generaly who are ignorantly under the illussion that traveling abroad is the altimate.

please swallow you ego and advice this lads better, please, please, and please.

the time i spend replying to some of the reactions here is on itself a slight on my person. so many have cast aspersions on me, but is okay, am on duty.
Re: Craze For Jandos By Nigerian Ladies And Real Life In Europe by Skywalker5(m): 10:44pm On Mar 02, 2009
B like say 1 Europe guy collect your woman undecided undecided undecided undecided cuz i dont understand your post.Are you with the full assumption that everybody abroad are suffering? angry angry

If you thinking that way.Men u are on a Loooooooooooooonnnnnnnnnnnnnngggggggggggggg ttttttttttthhhhhhhhhhhhhiiiiiiiiiiinnnnnnnnnnnnnngggggggggggg
Re: Craze For Jandos By Nigerian Ladies And Real Life In Europe by Sauron1: 10:49pm On Mar 02, 2009
Willyesq:

Nigerians of both sexes in the UK and in fact the entire Europe are languishing in pain and waste.i obviously believe this people can do a lot better back home.irrespective of the difficulties in Nigeria, am confident that Nigerians can live a more meaningful and productive live if they face with the same vigour as in Europe the challanges of survival in Nigeria.

Their life here is degrading. i invite all Nigerian ladies to show less interest on this guys when they come back home with their jeans and cans pretending to be living a better live back in Europe.Nigerians in Nigeria are the real guys that will give you ladies the real joy.

what do you think.

What kinda poor Nigerians have you been rolling with??
This is the most brainless piece i have read this month. . . . .
Re: Craze For Jandos By Nigerian Ladies And Real Life In Europe by Hesperus(m): 11:59pm On Mar 02, 2009
Willyesq:

to be candid this area of my topic was added to give the thread a ground under the romance section of Nairaland.i had to bring in that limb for fear of the thread being removed from here and placed somewhere else by the almighty administrator.it is never the ratio for my thread.i prefer the romance section simply because it has a greater audience and i want the message circulated far and wide all for a purpose.

talking about beefing,i cant but laugh.who is beefing who my brother. now listen:

five years ego i abandoned my profeesional training in Nigeria for a greener pasture in Europe.seeing what live is here, with the same speed which i came here i left back home.i had the chance of being like SOME OF YOU, but i knew i could be better. not been immodest this time, i can tell you confidently i can fly the globe with much dignty as UN ambassador. who then is beefing who?

If some of these girls would know better, i can assure you they will do better.am however not concerned about the girls.am rather concerned about Nigerians youths[b] generaly[/b] who are ignorantly under the illussion that traveling abroad is the altimate.

please swallow you ego and advice this lads better, please, please, and please.

the time i spend replying to some of the reactions here is on itself a slight on my person. so many have cast aspersions on me, but is okay, am on duty.

Na so! UN ambassador my foot! With all the bullets wey you de fire for here? Who dash you?

Abegi go siddon jare!
Re: Craze For Jandos By Nigerian Ladies And Real Life In Europe by MrCrackles(m): 12:01am On Mar 03, 2009
POSTER

Angry Fool!
cheesy
Re: Craze For Jandos By Nigerian Ladies And Real Life In Europe by Nobody: 1:27am On Mar 03, 2009
Willyesq:

only if you will be bold enough to disclose your country of domicile,then i will know how to advice you.
your ranting is flourishes too obvious a point i know too well.
where i reside has nothing to do with the subject at hand, and believe me, bitter/envious people like you can't advise me.
what you SHOULD know is that i have lived 4yrs in the UK, in that period i have NEVER encountered a Nigerian living on the streets (in my book, the only reason when one SHOULD go back home). some might have had less fortunate jobs than others but if you would ever ask them, they will gladly tell you that it's much better than the life they would have lived in 9ja. Nigerians in France/Norway/China, let's not even go there for your own sake!!!!
i have lived in Poland and Czech republic and known Nigerians doing small jobs and who were happy to be AWAY from Nigeria and having A LIFE. I have lived in Australia and met countless Nigerians doing construction work, living far better than most. i have lived in Japan and know Nigerians who started working as scout for customers in the streets and ended up owning bars/ clubs/restaurants (thus never give up, however small your job can be today). i have lived in South America and met Nigerians selling jewelleries on the best beaches around, who were happy with what they were doing and wouldn't change it for the world . I have met Nigerians all over the world and i have NEVER EVER met one Nigerian living in the street, they might exist but i have never met any!!!!! but i can tell you of THOUSANDS i have seen living in the street of Lagos only.

the simple fact that you categorize everyone who come back home with success (or semblant of success) to be boycotted is a sign of resentment from your part, grow up man the fact that you tried Europe and FAILED miserably shouldn't give you the ground to talk down on all your fellowmen out there!
UN AMBASSADOR, that was a joke, right?!

1) hanging out with a few destitute Nigerians in the UK doesn't make you an expert on Nigerians abroad.
2) Nigerians abroad are not only found in UK/Europe, try traveling a little bit more to understand that.
3) who are you to dictate what is or what is NOT a good job to have for someone abroad, to each their own!
4) don't even try to pretend that you are what you are not, just by the look of your photo we can clearly see that you are struggling (thus the lack of woman companionship).

@hesperus
you forgot some more bullet from his excellency "the ambassador":

Quote from: Willyesq on February 28, 2009, 09:57 PM

then you wonder why you couldn't get a decent job, i hope your CV was better written?!!!!!

"Why do you notice the splinter in your brother's eye, but do not perceive the wooden beam in your own eye? How can you say to your brother, "Let me remove that splinter from your eye", while the wooden beam is in your eye? You hypocrite, remove the wooden beam from your eye first; then you will see clearly to remove the splinter from your brother's eye.”
Re: Craze For Jandos By Nigerian Ladies And Real Life In Europe by tbaba83(m): 3:15am On Mar 03, 2009
@  poster u are a dumb idiot. Why must u hate on a nigga if he decides 2 come abroad 2 do menial jobs?Its his choice of life. Let him be. Do you actually know that menial jobs in uk pay higher than most bank jobs in 9geria. Its so obvious u never stepped out of Africa . Each second you waste hitting a letter from your keyboard the socalled sufferheads in uk are makin their money. Focus on your own life and goals and leave them 2 live their life.MUMU OSHI
Re: Craze For Jandos By Nigerian Ladies And Real Life In Europe by NaJaHaJe(f): 3:38am On Mar 03, 2009
@ Poster

The fact that you generalized your assumptions to all naija peeps both abroad and at home tells me the following . . . . .

1, The people you roll around with on either side of the pond are impoverished and have dangerous levels of inferiority complex

2, YOU are living a very hard life and you are reaching breaking point

3, YOU are very frustrated, lonely and angry

4, You and your friends have not had much luck with women.

There is a very interesting theory called INTERACTIVE COMMUNITIES: This means our perspectives, understandings and objectives are drawn from within our community. You can only draw from the well of your interactive.

You seem to compensate yourself with your ''findings'' but you can't seem to express yourself in a concise and coherent manner.

You have a choice to look outside your box; appreciate it and explore it to your advantage. Let it build you into a better man.  IT IS YOUR CHOICE.
Re: Craze For Jandos By Nigerian Ladies And Real Life In Europe by Hesperus(m): 11:22am On Mar 03, 2009
I just looked at the OP's photo. Obvious NFA!

I wonder why I even bothered replying in the 1st place. *Hisssssss*
Re: Craze For Jandos By Nigerian Ladies And Real Life In Europe by Willyesq(f): 11:26am On Mar 03, 2009
the selective absorption of my postings tells me more of what i need to know.the purpose of this thread will forever be lost to most of you. am sorry i cannot be part of your name calling and aspersions.too civilised for such.

for the poster who was pulling grammatical straw, please be consuming enough to find more.Devinne providence might bring us mutually someday where we can match our academic and wholesome intellectual dexterity.

for the astronaut poster who have been even to the space and has the data of all Nigerians in his pocket and it shows you that hoping abroad is our surest best,OK! you are already quoted in black and white and hopefully you will come across it someday.don't bother been furious on your small brain how i got your data.

for my picture on this site, i had long awaited the comment.the maxim that equity does not aid the indolent is a very wide one.

generally, i once again reiterate my point that there are many successful Nigerians outside our territorial boundaries.many of our fellow country men and women are doing us proud out here and around the globe.anyone who is sure of him/herself would have seen this point made before now.
there are however more Nigerian who are taking our country to the mud out here.this category are probably more in number.this perhaps explains the  99.9% of the attack on me as well as my thread.

what else would one aspect.an injured tiger fights to finish.am sorry if i have washed your dirty stuff in public.the very personality and the status of all posters to this thread is very obvious on his/her language and approach.close to 300 viewers of this thread has an informed opinion of all of us from our comments and am sure the truth is now known to many.what more can i ask for.the world pays me for the job i do.

Am back in Nigeria in a 4th night. for any who still has doubt about me, when you are able to save enough to afford a flight back home, i invite you to call any of my Nigerian numbers, i 'd be glad to save you the change that you would have pretentiously spent in hotel rooms.it will also afford us the opportunity to interact more in a better friendly atmosphere.you will as well be privileged to see the product of this thread.

thank you all anyway.you have made the job a lot easier.
Re: Craze For Jandos By Nigerian Ladies And Real Life In Europe by Hesperus(m): 11:36am On Mar 03, 2009
Willyesq:

the selective absorption of my postings tells me more of what i need to know.the purpose of this thread will forever be lost to most of you. am sorry i cannot be part of your name calling and aspersions.too civilised for such.

for the poster who was pulling grammatical straw, please be consuming enough to find more.Devinne providence might bring us mutually someday where we can match our academic and wholesome intellectual dexterity.

for the astronaut poster who have been even to the space and has the data of all Nigerians in his pocket and it shows you that hoping abroad is our surest best,OK! you are already quoted in black and white and hopefully you will come across it someday.don't bother been furious on your small brain how i got your data.

for my picture on this site, i had long awaited the comment.the maxim that equity does not aid the indolent is a very wide one.

generally, i once again reiterate my point that there are many successful Nigerians outside our territorial boundaries.many of our fellow country men and women are doing us proud out here and around the globe.anyone who is sure of him/herself would have seen this point made before now.
there are however more Nigerian who are taking our country to the mud out here.this category are probably more in number.this perhaps explains the 99.9% of the attack on me as well as my thread.

what else would one aspect.an injured tiger fights to finish.am sorry if i have washed your dirty stuff in public.the very personality and the status of all posters to this thread is very obvious on his/her language and approach.close to 300 viewers of this thread has an informed opinion of all of us from our comments and am sure the truth is now known to many.what more can i ask for.the world pays me for the job i do.

Am back in Nigeria in a 4th night. for any who still has doubt about me, when you are able to save enough to afford a flight back home, i invite you to call any of my Nigerian numbers, i 'd be glad to save you the change that you would have pretentiously spent in hotel rooms.it will also afford us the opportunity to interact more in a better friendly atmosphere.you will as well be privileged to see the product of this thread.

thank you all anyway.you have made the job a lot easier.

As for my pointing out grammatical errors, you're welcome anyday, anytime. I will continue to do so, for as long as you continue to fire them. Just think of me as the "bullet-proof vest" of this thread!

You said in your last post, and I quote; "the very personality and the status of all posters to this thread is very obvious on his/her language and approach". Have you taken a good look at yourself first?
Re: Craze For Jandos By Nigerian Ladies And Real Life In Europe by cvibe: 11:59am On Mar 03, 2009
Hey Willy!

People are born free and free to live their life as they please.
Re: Craze For Jandos By Nigerian Ladies And Real Life In Europe by tbaba83(m): 12:49pm On Mar 03, 2009
@ poster 4 all dis while u have been chatting gibberish. u make me laugh Williams Ukonu. Dont be surprised hw i know u name. YOU ARE A BIG LOOSER. You say you have been abroad, well i dont believe u because i think u cant afford 2 travel and u are taking out ur frustrations on people who could care less about u.U cant even afford to change ur slack singlet and yet u are boasting that u will pay someones ticket fee. NA BEANS!!! looool. Proove me wrong and post 3pics of urself abroad. U ARE A BIG FAT LIAR.

In your post you say they are suffering abroad and yet they come back home with flashy cars and jeans. At least their suffering was worth it dont u think. You also say they best solution is 4 them 2 come back home because u bliv they would do better @ home. shey na u one provide work 4 dem. Have u been 2 Nigerian banks exams lately? Do u see d multitude of unemployed graduates that turn up. My guy u no get yarns jo.

I am still waiting for ur pictures o, lemme guess u deleted them all. lmao, Im guessing u are going 2 start typing rubbish again 2 dodge proovin 2 me u have been 2 uk, FOOL
Re: Craze For Jandos By Nigerian Ladies And Real Life In Europe by Hesperus(m): 1:35pm On Mar 03, 2009
tbaba83:

@ poster 4 all dis while u have been chatting gibberish. u make me laugh Williams Ukonu. Dont be surprised hw i know u name. YOU ARE A BIG LOOSER. You say you have been abroad, well i dont believe u because i think u cant afford 2 travel and u are taking out ur frustrations on people who could care less about u.U cant even afford to change ur slack singlet and yet u are boasting that u will pay someones ticket fee. NA BEANS!!! looool. Proove me wrong and post 3pics of urself abroad. U ARE A BIG FAT LIAR.

In your post you say they are suffering abroad and yet they come back home with flashy cars and jeans. At least their suffering was worth it dont u think. You also say they best solution is 4 them 2 come back home because u bliv they would do better @ home. shey na u one provide work 4 dem. Have u been 2 Nigerian banks exams lately? Do u see d multitude of unemployed graduates that turn up. My guy u no get yarns jo.

I am still waiting for ur pictures o, lemme guess u deleted them all. lmao, Im guessing u are going 2 start typing rubbish again 2 dodge proovin 2 me u have been 2 uk, FOOL

ROTFLMFBAO!

(1) (2) (Reply)

This Place In Kano Will Shock You, Forget COVID-19 / No Work No Business No Access To Public Funds.( Dependant Vignette And Brp Error / Urgent: Is There A Tanzania Embassy In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 133
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.